Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
A must have for travellers:
✔ Billions of airfares
✔ Millions of flights
✔ Hundreds of airlines & booking sites
✔ 250 currencies
✔ 29 languages
Everything you need in a single price comparison app. No more endless searching and comparing offers from countless websites and apps. tramondia compares millions of flights across hundreds of airlines: the world’s best travel deals at your fingertips. tramondia saves you time and money. It only takes a few seconds to search for flights. It requires no registration. Simply download and find the best airfares around. So start searching for cheap deals today!
Compare cheap flights:
★ Search ALL the deals: thousands of travel sites (major airlines, low cost carriers and travel agencies)
★ Search by city or airport
★ Sort by price, duration, or departure and arrival time
★ Book directly from your device
★ …and of course, save: money, time and nerves!
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with the world’s very best flight comparison app: tramondia.
You will love the tramondia app, because it is…
✔ fast and powerful
✔ clear and user friendly
✔ completely ad free; no annoying ads
Do you want to book cheaper flights faster? With tramondia, you will simply find the best airfare. Compare real-time prices and availability from more than 1,000 online travel agencies and airlines. tramondia lets you search & compare billions of prices on flights worldwide. tramondia is independent and it’s free. tramondia – the flight comparison!
You can find a location to go. It's easy, fast, convenient.
CAUTION> - This program needs GPS and internet connection. You must check you can use GPS and internet before buying.
- This program doesn't save any private position info.
Plane Finder has been top rated and top ranking since 2009 and covers most of the world, tracking 12,000+ planes simultaneously.
Search by flight number, place name, airport, airline and aircraft or browse the map.
23 different plane markers are included and airline logos are displayed next to planes for easy identification.
Simply tap a plane to see detailed flight and aircraft information including photographs or tap an airport to see live arrivals and departures boards.
You can even use Augmented Reality (AR) view to identify planes overhead using your device camera.
Custom alerts are unlimited and unlocked via an In App Purchase, so you can take a break from watching the air traffic and let the app notify you when a plane is in the air or nearby.
Powerful and unlimited custom filters are also free to use. You can create, save and name as many filters as you need for quick access to the planes you are interested in.
Add and browse bookmarks to saved locations around the globe to quickly navigate to areas or airports of interest.
If you prefer a list view of planes to the map view, use the sortable List View. You can also rearrange the table columns for ease of use.
Plane Finder has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more. We have millions of happy users and Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to and reply to feedback.
At a glance our worldwide coverage includes -
• Europe 95% - realtime
• North America – 100% via slightly US delayed data – Nationwide realtime ADS-B network in place and capturing 95% of ADS-B equipped aircraft
• Rest of World – Excellent coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Central America, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, Dubai, India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Maldives, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more countries
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS‐B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS‐B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS‐B is increasing all of the time. Traditional radar type data in near real time is also included for North America; this is subject to a short time delay.
Disclaimer: The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
FlightHero has been positively mentioned by Forbes, WSJ, CNN.
These features let FlightHero to be one of the best travel apps:
✈ THE LARGEST COVERAGE FOR THE FLIGHTS, AIRPORTS AND AIRLINES
- 1550 airlines: commercial, cargo, charters
- 17000 airports around the world, including:
• USA (5639)
- Find closest airports to you within 140 miles (200 km)
✈ REAL TIME FLIGHT BOARD WITH ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Refreshes regualarly with the ability to cache data when there is no internet connection available
- Advances sorting order
- Advanced filters: airlines, statuses, arrival and departure information and time range for the most effective sky scanning
- 3 days (72 hours) time interval for arrivals and departures
✈ FLIGHT STATUS
- Actual position of the aircraft for the most accurate flight control. Use it as your personal virtual flight radar to know the aircraft speed, latitude, longitude and the altitude
✈ FLIGHT ALERTS via PUSH NOTIFICATIONS including:
- Status confirmation prior to departure
- Notification if the flight is delayed
- Notification if the flight is canceled or diverted
- Arrival notification when the flight lands
✈ AIRPORT WEATHER AND TRAFFIC DELAYS
- 15 day detailed weather forecast helps you stay dry when you grab your kayak for fishing on vacation
- Delay on a 5-point scale with the 0.25 step
- Actual Temperature
- Wind speed and direction
✈ SHARE INFORMATION ON FLIGHT STATUS
✈ TERMINAL PLANS AND SEAT MAPS
- Download all at once from the "Additional Content". Available only for major terminals
- By number
- By route
- Indirect flights
- Recently Used list
- Add Flights by swiping from the right to the left
- Add Airports
✈ TripIt SYNC
- Synchronization with your TripIt account (Available through In-App)
- Browse hotels via Booking.com
- Car hire via RentalCars.com
- Integrated with Foursquare
- Radar shows nearest airports and flights
• 29 Languages
• 4U 9525 Germanwings Barcelona Duesseldorf A320
✈ UNIVERSAL APP
- Single version for Android Phones and Tablets
Using touch to pan and zoom, you can fly your own way around the skies.
Look up, down, head on, move around - however you like – the choice is yours!
Or why not jump on board a plane using 3D Fly Me to see the surrounding live air traffic against beautiful skies and ground terrain.
All of this is happening in real time!
So – how does it work? Plane Finder 3D is supported by our global ADS-B data network tracking over 12,000 aircraft around the world - all in real time! This data is delivered to you over the internet.
Our powerful 3D engine and simple controls enable you to fly amongst this real-time air traffic!
We will be updating new areas all of the time - currently Plane Finder 3D includes - London, New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Sydney, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Melbourne, Dubai, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Barcelona, Taipei, Seoul, Orlando, Dublin, Manchester, Glasgow, Mexico City, Istanbul, Prague, Dallas, Seattle, Toronto, Honolulu, Nice and Warsaw.
Some of the highlights of Plane Finder 3D are:
• Stunning real time data
• Powerful 3D engine and simple controls
• Beautiful terrain and sky detail
• Smooth contrails
• Flight numbers and flight routes
• Airline logos and callsigns
• Sharing – via Twitter (Cool for holiday photos!!)
Our Plane Finder apps have been a highly rated and top ranking since 2009. We are proud to have been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
With millions of happy users, Plane Finder apps are regularly updated with innovative new features. Our support team always listen to, and reply to, feedback.
Our worldwide coverage is already fantastic and always expanding - please check www.planefinder.net to see live coverage in your area.
Plane Finder works by picking up real time ADS-B signals used by aircraft to transmit positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS-B is increasing all of the time.
Handy app if you want to meet with friends in a public place, difficult address, or let's say somewhere in the park or near a lake where you have picknick.
The application does not work in the background and do not share information about your location without your knowledge. It works only in active mode and with the recipients, which you Choose.
You can export your contact information to such services:
- Google Docs;
Number of services through which you can transfer data depends entirely on what applications are installed on your phone.
Using this application you can get the current location in real time and just share it to your friends on click of a button.
- Displays current location address, latitude, longitude and your position on map
- Can save the location with appropriate name for future use
- SMS current or saved location details
- Can navigate to Saved location
- Check 'Stop tracking' on left lower side to enable the marker
- Drag and drop the marker to a desired location,
- Can save this newly pinned location.
- Can navigate to this pinned location from current position.
- No ads
- No unwanted permissions
* Current location is displayed automatically
* Option to copy the current location coordinates with address
* Ad free application
* Track your position as you move
★ 1. POSITION / SHARE ★
Share your location with one touch. The recipients will receive an e-mail or SMS with your current address and a link to online maps. On their smartphone they can open this link directly in the maps app and use it as the destination for driving directions.
With 'One Touch Location' kids can update their parents, partners each other, and friends can use it to find each other.
★ 2. TRACK ★
Track your location continuously on your personal One Touch Location profile page. Once you turn on tracking in the app and send a link to your friends they will know where you are on the move. Before sending you can check your Online Tracking Profile from within the app. GPS tracking that simply works!
★ 3. EXPLORE ★
Discover points of interest that match your interests around you while you are on your way. Perfect, if you are new in a city and looking for cafés or galleries for example.
➜ POSITION / SHARE Features:
● Uses GPS or network location providers
● Shows current address, which can be copied
● Send address, GPS position and link via e-mail or SMS
● Define quick access contacts
● Let the app speak the address
● Facebook integration: Publish directly to Facebook
● Share location on social networks like Twitter
● Add comment to Facebook post (Pro only)
● Up to five quick access contacts (Pro only)
● Set custom e-mail subject, CC and BCC (Pro only)
● More accurate location (Pro only)
● Switch position display (degrees/decimal) (Pro only)
➜ TRACK Features:
● Cloud based & real-time GPS tracking
● Your track is accessible online on your personal tracking profile
● Show your real-time track from within the app
● Share your real-time track via e-mail, SMS or publish it on Facebook or Twitter
● Access protection - you decide who can see your location
● Maps integration
● Fixed update interval of 10 minutes (free version)
● Define the tracking interval from 1 or 5 minutes to 6 hours (Pro or Ultimate only)
● Your track will be visible for 6 (free), 24 (Pro) hours or forever (Ultimate)
● Personalize your tracking profile (Pro only)
● GPX and KML export (Pro only)
● Tracking autostart and Tasker integration (Pro only)
➜ EXPLORE Features:
● Let the app search for points of interest in the background
● Get notified instantly
● Worldwide places database
● Facebook, Maps and Foursquare integration
● Adjust the search radius from 100m to 5000m (Pro only)
● Enter up to three search terms (Pro only)
The app is a perfect companion for
- hikers, mountain climbers and campers,
- runners and cyclists,
- children, kids and teenagers,
- field staff and drivers,
and everyone else who wants to send location traces. Sharing your location with Facebook friends with ‘One Touch Location’ is much easier than with Foursquare, Glympse, or similar apps - no need to register or log in. If you used Google Latitude you will find One Touch Location a useful GPS tool too.
★★★ One Touch Location: Share - Track - Explore ★★★
Free app to share and track your location and explore the world around you! Visit the official homepage at:
We ♥ to get feedback from our customers. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a cheap flight? In just one search, compare cheap flights and last minute flights from hundreds of travel agents and airlines, including all low cost carriers - Save!
AppnFly is an application which facilitates the organisation of forthcoming trips with your mobile phone or tablet.
AppnFly compares about 650 traditional Airlines and 50 low-cost-Airlines simultaneously. You can compare the prices, select the flying times and find the adapted flight-connections at the same time.
While doing a few clicks on your mobile-phone you can book the next flight for the most convenient price. Every flight and every destination is up to now accessible from your Smartphone.
Even combined flights and Last-Minute-Flights.
The best offers and promotions of the following Airlines are included : Air France, British Airways, Lufthansa, Easy Jet, RyanAir, German Wings, Aeroflot, Austrian, LOT, Alitali, Niki...
The strongest points of convincibility of AppnFly:
Fast comparator of flights : in less than 30 seconds you'll find the most adequat and cheapest ticket.
Clear View : the appearing prices are including all taxes
The filtration of results : selection regarding to the number of stopovers, the departure-time, the price of the flight, the travel agencies and the airlines.
Search of combined flights
Accessible in 6 languages : English, French, Italian, German , Spanish, Portuguese
Don't waste your time and your money ! Use AppnFly ! With our search engine of flights, you'll find the best and most adapted flight ticket for you on your Android.
You can add your own points or use a built-in list of cities around the world.
★ Now you can view and add locations using Google Maps!
Both online and offline operation modes available. Ad-free!
Tags: geolocation, GPS, radar, map, geoposition, bearing, compass, orthodromic, great-circle, geo, tracking, POI
You can even share your coordinates with friends and family so that they can see exactly where you are!
★ One Touch Location Tracking - find your current address from the notification bar.
★ Save your favorite places on the map.
★ Showing your current location and address on the map.
★ Search for an address.
★ Different map types : satellite, traffic, and normal modes.
★ Street View (Only for devices running android version of ICS or above).
★ nearby places - find what things you have around you.
Feel free to email me for any suggestions : email@example.com
Following are the salient features:
1. Tag your location using GPS or WiFi Network
2. View and navigate to the tagged location using Google Maps
3. Share a tagged location via SMS or eMail or native TagMe app to others
4. Where Am I? - find where you are with reference to a given location. You can know the distance and direction from the given location to your current location. It also tells you the current time at your location by getting it from GPS satellites.
5. Measure Distance - Measure distance between your tagged, received and famous locations and view the measured locations immediately on Google Maps together
6. Enjoy the satellite view of various famous locations of the world
7. View multiple locations simultaneously by adding them to the google maps
8. You can tag and make a location as public. It will be available to everybody when they search under public locations.
... an extended version of the locAR real-time team location tracking application (see m-apps.com/loc for the locAR User Guide and other documentation)
vidAR adds optical surveillance and image tracking capabilities to the team data sharing and location tracking features of locAR
When vidAR is first started its functionality is essentially the same as the Map view of locAR. You can join a team and share your location, motion, texts and images with your team friends in just the same way
To try vidAR's image surveillance features select Cam view mode (Menu-Cam), place your phone down somewhere so that the camera is covering an area of interest and leave for a short while (usually around 30 seconds or so) for the image to 'stabilise'
Note that it is strongly recommended that you enable speech output (Menu-Data-User-Talk) so that vidAR can announce its operation verbally (as you may not be able to see the screen easily). On first use this may request that you download and install a standard speech library (this may have already been done if, for example, you have already enabled speech output for locAR)
This release is built for Android v1.6 or later to support a wide range of phones. That API level does not have support for multiple cameras, so always uses the 'default' camera (typically a rear-facing camera). Other vidAR releases coming up will be built for later API levels which allow switching between multiple (e.g. front/rear) cameras.
vidAR uses advanced 'scene-learning' algorithms to determine which areas of the observed scene are stable and suitable for the generation of optical tracks. This is much more than just a 'frame comparison' process and is designed to minimise false alarms whilst being very sensitive to the presence of actual foreground objects against the 'learned' background field of view
When objects are 'seen' in front of stable background areas they are used to generate optical tracks. These tracks are further checked against various selectable 'zone grid' patterns which are then announced verbally. You can change the current zone grid via Menu-Vid-Zone-Grid in Cam view
This means that, for example, you can use your phone as an optical intruder-detection system while it is charging overnight! Just remember to enable voice output ...
PLEASE NOTE that this is very much an early BETA TEST version of vidAR. There are still several 'rough edges' to the app and, in particular, the memory-intensive image processing features can sometimes cause FCs (particularly when switching screen orientation). However, even in this early form vidAR can already perform a very useful surveillance role if applied carefully. If you do get FCs please just try re-starting vidAR again...
This is all just a taster of many more advanced features to be supported in upcoming releases of vidAR. More detailed instructions and other documentation will also be made available soon ....