Create your own back-end and host your location data. Share it in real-time with friends and family. Here are some other user's examples:
Use Backitude to provide the data!! Run this application and automatically improve your Google+ location accuracy and your Google Location History accuracy and rate!
The GOOGLE LATITUDE API shut down on August 9, 2013 which means Backitude lost the ability to sync locations to Google. (previously, it's only purpose)
Backitude has since been in a process of re-invention to offer users a continuous location detection application (Configure once, enable, and leave running forever!) with the capability and flexibility to sync location data to any number of destinations including: Custom server URLs, on-board internal memory in form of KML or CSV files, SMS relay, and more!
Detect your location and configure what URL you would like to send it to. Or, store it locally as kml and open using any Mapping software capable of loading kml files.
Backitude can detect locations using GPS, Wi-Fi network locations, and/or cell tower triangulation locations. The location detection and data transmission can occur seamlessly and silently in the background of your device. It allows the user to control the updating frequency and accuracy constraints, and allows you and your friends to locate eachother via SMS.
Offline Storage is available to save location values when a data signal is not present, or you decide to save your data usage and upload in bulk at a future time. Sync can initiate when signal becomes available again, or only once connected to a Wi-Fi network, or by manual startup only.
Minimum accuracy constraints and fall-back options ensure that you are only collecting location data you desire to keep. Polling timeouts ensure that you are not wasting battery life trying to achieve an accurate value when GPS or location signal is not available.
Backitude can run at varying time intervals dependent on Mode which is automatically detected: Docked mode for connected to a power supply, Wi-Fi mode for connected to a Wi-Fi network, or Standard mode in any other situation. Backitude is most efficient when no interval is selected and the application relies on "Push Updates" via SMS and Location "Steals" instead of timed polling. "Steals" are location values that are served up by the OS from other applications, such as if the user opens Google Maps and the OS determines the location, Backitude will identify and utilize the data. "Push Updates" will trigger polling via SMS.
Widgets help change settings or operate location detecton on the fly without opening up the settings menus.
With all the new options for sync'ing your data- Backitude will surely have some bugs to work out. Any problems, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
New features will be added coming soon as this is the most I could develope with the short notice from Google. If anything else, this is a great app to use as a Lost Phone Tracker. Just enable SMS Push Update with SMS reply, add a secret suffix so not just anyone can find out your location, and let it sit idle until the day when you lose your phone and need a means to track it down, with GPS accuracy.
• Offline location tracking.
• Sharing of your location via SMS.
• Detailed view of tracked routes on map.
• Automatic batch geotagging of photos.
• Backup and restoring of saved data to sdcard
*** Accuracy of location by cell tower is low, ranging from 500m to sometimes even 4KM. This app will be useful only if you are travelling tens or hundreds of KMs and if you dont mind accuracy.
*** To resolve the recorded cell IDs into geo coordinates, you need internet. You can do this anytime later, maybe after you are back to home.
This app works by logging cell tower id. You can specify the time interval. When the app is in background, and is recording locations, it doesn't keep running forever. It runs only at the specified intervals and closes. So, it hardly uses any resources and is task killer friendly.
• Geotagging pics:
To geotag pics, just put this app in recording mode while you click photos. When you get to home, you just need to resolve the locations recorded and geotag the pics.
Geotagging is done by selecting a location from your records, based on the time when the picture was taken.
I added this because I don't want GPS-like accuracy in photos, but just want to know whether it was taken near the Taj Mahal or at the railway station area. And waiting for GPS to fix before photographing life's short moments is not always possible. Not to mention additional data expenses if you use AGPS. And your battery dying just before one of those precious moments...
Try Family GPS Tracker to:
✓See where family members are right now
✓Share free cross-platform family messages
✓Know when kids leave school, Grandma’s…
✓Receive alert if they go where it’s not safe
✓In need send/receive SOS with exact location
✓Find them in park with augmented reality
✓Geofence a place to know when they get there
✓Be notified if they leave chosen location
✓Check-in to tell others where you are
✓Navigate there (works best with Sygic GPS Navigation)
✓Reveal location only to people you trust
Family GPS Tracker was created by parents like you:
✓Designed as an easy tool for you & your kids
✓Even if you are busy it keeps you in touch
✓Privacy of your family is top concern for us
✓High quality positioning is guaranteed
✓Battery consumption optimized for daily use
✓Invisble mode for parents - administrators
✓Only a parent- administrator can manage family members and safe/un-safe zones
Family GPS Tracker needs to check your position regularly so it may take up-to 11% of your battery life.
Note: For Family GPS Tracker to function properly Location services must be turned on.
Give Family GPS Tracker a try and tell us what you think.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
The Location Tracker displays whether it is displaying Location Information from GPS Satellites or from Internet / Network. You can configure the Location Information Provider using the Location Services Settings of your Android Phone. Shortcut Menu Items are provided to configure the Location Service to be used for this Location Tracker. Yes as and when you enable or disable any Location Service, this Location Tracker adapts itself to the best Location Provider Service and displays the location information received in an easy to understand way. In case your Android is connected to Internet, this Location Tracker can also fetch Local Address and display it on the main window of the Location Tracker.
This Free Location Tracker can be your travel partner whenever you are travelling to unknown location, or you wish to call your friend for assistance. Sending SMS or EMail allows you to specify message recipients and you can even edit the SMS sent out or the Email sent by this Location Tracker.
With Current Version of Location Tracker, you can anytime stop the Location Tracking by sending an sms with text = stop: . This Location Tracker also supports sending location co-ordinates to any other mobile number by SMS. Effectively you can have a SMS GPS Tracker which saves the GPS Location and can optionally send the Latitude, Longitude and Address of the Physical Location.
• Trial version 14 days (all services, 100 map tiles)
• Free license with limited service.
• Full Daily license for 1,99€
• Full Yearly license for 59 €
• Unlimited download of OpenStreetMap based Tracker Topo maps worldwide. They are containing terrain details and elevation contours. Maps updates daily.
• Trial version contains 100 map tiles of national terrain maps. The paid version contains free national terrain map from FI, NO, DE, US and EE. Also free nautical chart from FI and NO.
• Possibility to purchase national maps from SE, FR, ES and IT
• The maps are downloaded automatically and stored in the memory, so the App can be used also off-line
Navigation and group features:
• Add waypoints with variety of symbols
• Plan your routes and find the places with coordinates
• Mark important places and share immediately with your friends
• Small compass directly in the map view, large compass appears after clicking on the symbol
• Check the distance to your target with the distance measuring tool
• Unique group function
•• Create a group with your friends
•• Everyone will see everyone
•• Share your routes, lines, waypoints and dogs with your friends in real time
•• Chat within group, without SMS costs
•• Manage your group
• Track friends
• All tracks are stored and can be replied any time, in the trial. In the paid version they are synchronized automatically to server
The best features for hunting and dog rescuing:
• Track unlimited number of dogs in real time with Tracker’s world’s best dog tracking collars
• Tracker unlimited number of other Tracker for Android or Tracker Hunter® users
• Offline maps for areas with bad network coverage
• Unique group feature for sharing your targets and chatting
• Higher security while hunting, because users see each other
• Automatic receiving positions via GPRS every 3 seconds
• Traditional tracking via SMS possible
• Possibility of calling to the dog collar
• Setting of geofence and barking allarm
• Marking of waypoints like places of shot game, shooting stands
• Creating boarders of hunting area and sharing with other hunters or groups
• Navigation, Distance tool, Waypoints and a lot more
• Everything can be tracked and replayed in the App or online in webtracking
Replay and Statistics
• The unique replay feature: select any date and time when you have used the system and playback the performance minute by minute.
• Only with one click you get information about your own position like speed, altitude, direction, GPS, GSM and battery status and age of the position
• GPS Odometer gives statistics about your average speed, your walked distance, moving time etc.
Farmers and science:
• You can track also reindeer and semi-domestic animal if it has Tracker Boazu collar on it. Look: www.trackeboazu.com
Menu is available in Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish. In case you like to have your own language please contact us.
Dog tracking is possible only with Tracker collars. More information at www.tracker.fi
Keywords: maps, tracking, navigation, hunting, dog, outdoor, hiking, camping, geocaching, real time, terrain maps, dog tracking, Tracker Hunter, OpenStreetMap, OSM, Maanmittauslaitos, MML, Karttakeskus, BKG, Bundesamt für Kartographie und Geodäsie, Institut Geographique National, Nordeca, CNIG, USGS, Tracker Hunter, MGRS
* The app AUTO STARTS when connected to Bluetooth devices
* The only app with real-time location SHARING feature
* The only solution that highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
* The only solution that delivers weekly driving reports & stats to your email inbox
USE THIS GPS TRACKING APP:
• To track mileage, speed, driving route & time for payroll, reporting or tax deduction
• To view your mobile teams or vehicle fleets on the map & track their movements
• The app is also available on iOS, WP 8 and BlackBerry, so your multi-device teams are covered as well
• Auto start when connected to Bluetooth devices.
• Easily track vehicle mileage, locations (with or without GPS)
• If you use GPS it automatically tracks: miles, locations, speed, time, start/end address
• Log unlimited trips into an editable logbook
• Multiple vehicle & tax categories support (business, private, charity,..) or anything else
• Follow your drive on live map, know where you are at all times
• See trip stats, mileage driven, average speed
• Export journey data in GPX, KML or CSV format
• Home screen start/stop shortcuts
PREMIUM FEATURES (paid, you get 30 day free trial)
• All journey logs are auto synced online when internet connection detected (WiFi or data plan)
• Intelligent logbook highlights odometer mileage “misreadings” for fast corrections
• Powerful trip records searching, filtering & management
• See your journey tracks and visited places displayed on interactive map
• Keep others updated via location sharing (SMS, email, social media)
• Define frequently visited places for automatic check in at the location
• Generate professional mileage log and vehicle journey reports (word, excel, pdf)
MULTI-USER / FLEET FEATURES
• Multi-users support: get visibility into your mobile workforce, vehicle fleet location, speed & mileage
• Centrally create & manage vehicles, tags, places for all users
• Extract business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle trips
Note: The Mobile App is not a trial version, it’s a FREE app. All the mobile app and all updates are free forever with no costs or subscription upgrade required. But if you need the full support of syncing with our web-cloud app, we suggest you buy PREMIUM subscription. All new accounts are eligible for a 30 days free trial of the Premium service.
Keywords: GPS tracker, trip log, tracking, vehicle fleet, GPS mileage tracker, mobile workforce, GPS fleet tracking, speedometer, mileage expenses
Search and visit all of places in Korea with Daum Maps!
1) Search for restaurant, cafe, pharmacy and many other spots
2) Clickable texts and bus stop and subway station icons on maps
3) Search for car routes, public transportation routes, and pedestrian routes
4) Subway Map (with Roadview and bus stops infos at subway exits)
5) Real-time bus arrivals information
6) Real-time traffic information with CCTVs and accident/construction information
7) High Definition maps
8) Skyview - high resolution aerial map images
9) Roadview - 360 degrees panorama street images
1) Storeview - 360 degrees panorama images and floor plans of stores
2) Compass showing where you're heading
3) Search for stores offering discount coupons
4) Automatic Search Mode - showing search results continuously while map is being moved
5) Measure distance on map
6) My Favorite List synchronized with PC Daum Maps
--That is really a big question for lots of travelers. because some of them may be on a plane or a boat.
They cannot answer this question well most of the time.
So GPS Location Tracker comes out now.
>>With it in hand, users can locate their GPS location as long as the network is available.
>>Users also can know others locations after installing this app on their devices.
GPS Location Tracker enables you to view:
1. Your realtime latitude and longitude;
2. GPS provider;
3. Date accuracy index;
4. Positioning time.
In a word, with it in hand, you will never go lost wherever you are or wherever you will go.
Tough it has no lots of functions, it can offer you the accurate GPS information.
Tough it has no new design, it can offer you what you really want.
We believe that it is the best choice for all travelers.
Do you want to get it now?
Please visit our website and download the free version now!
Thanks for your supports.
This app may be implanted with notification ads or icon ads.
1. So get the location here for free. And it's a brilliant way to amaze your friends. Fake GPS your phone number to find where you are. This prank app here is to make a fool of your friend. Just show your friend this app and make a joke.
2. Phone Number GPS Locate supports to get where your phone is at any time. Install the Phone Number GPS Locate app on your phone. Phone Number GPS Locate is a free Android tool for lost or stolen phones. Using a GPS technology. It provides fake highly accurate locations for lost or stolen devices, and will work on any Android device.
Open the GPS network to support better use, which you can do in the setting. Enter the number in the blank bar and click the searching button.
Get a location indicator of longitude and latitude.
Fake crack your position by GPS your phone number. You can make fun of your friends with this fake app for free here.
1. This free app needs to support GPS to get better use. (FAKE)
2. The main function of this free app is input contact phone number to find the location of target. (FAKE)
3. Please don?¡¥t use this app to do some illegal or commercial purposes. We are not responsible for any responsibility.
4. All functions in this app are faked and information offered are not true. Please do not use this information to have a trip! You can use it to play jokes on All Foolish Day!
Find the location with the phone number. It is easy and convenient to use, right? Just need to import the phone number and search for it.
MORE FROM WIKI:
The Global Positioning System (GPS) can be a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there could be an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
NEVER GET LOST AGAIN with the easiest to use personal location finder. Just mark the location and TRACKER will help you get back. Use it at the mall and stadium parking lots, at the festival, the park, the hotel, for travel or you next outdoor adventur, travel. Easy as 1-2-3... Mark it. Leave it. Get back!
It's your personal offline GPS navigator!
Easiest to use GPS. No map required.
Utilizes the latest GPS technology.
Self calibrating digital compass
Store and locate up to 2 locations
Provides distance and direction back to each location
+/-1 max m accuracy
Get one for everyone: kids, grandparents, scouts, families, friends and school groups
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the video below :)
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
If you experience any problems with a new version. Try to uninstall before installing again. It is also a good idea to contact us by visiting www.kartapps.no. Negative ratings in Play Store does not lead to a better app.
Norgeskart is a free app originally created by the developer behind the firm Kart & Apps AS. Kart & Apps has now been acquired by Asplan Viak Internet AS which will continue the work. Paid content and functionality might become part of Norgeskart in the future in order to ensure further development. We beg understanding for the fact that this app is still under development and that we're not able to test it for all types of devices.
Please visit www.kartapps.no or www.avinet.no to see what we can do for you when it comes to developing mobile and web based map solutions.
This version has been tested on a device with Android 4.3
-Topographical, sea and orientation maps.
-Avalanche awareness and ski pistes map
-Maps available offline
-Sea depth and UTM grid layers.
-Tracking and 3 minutes GPS tail.
-Import of GPX and KML.
-Details and graphs for tracks.
-Export of POIs and tracks to GPX.
-Retrieve exact height of POIs.
* People that do not find Norgeskart in Play store should check that their content filter is not set to "Everyone". It must at least be set to "low maturity".
*There has been reports of problems with the GPS on HTC One S and HTC Desire C. Not sure if this is fixed as I do not have access to any of these models.
*There is a limit of 10.000 tiles per day per IP-address which is handled by the servers of the Norwegian Mapping Authorities. If someone else has been given your IP-address this day, they might have used up your limit. The IP-address of your mobile phone might change during the day due to dynamic IP.
Recent changes version 2.2.1
-Fixed reported crashes introduced in 2.2
Recent changes version 2.2
-Address search is its own menu
-NVE replaces NGU for avalanche map
-Directions from search results list
-Legend button when legends are available
-Pistes from opensnowmap.org
-Fixed possible crash in track details
-Fixed date of stored GPX tracks
-Position format is also applied to POI dialog
-Sea map extended to include Svalbard and more
Recent changes version 2.1.3
-Fixed crash when SD-card mounted to PC
-Fixed crash on Android 2.3.3 when opening track details
-Android 2.3.3 devices now have same menu as new devices
Recent changes version 2.1.2
-Seamap is back after accidental removal
-Added possibility to remove driving direction
Recent changes version 2.1.1
-Fixed a crash that could occur when enabling gps
Recent changes version 2.1
-Avalanche awareness layer
-DDD MM.MMM and DDD MM SS.S formats can now be edited.
-Added fixed UTM 33
-Improved GPX file support
-Graphs and detailed information for tracks
-Map buttons kan be hidden in settings.
-Improved animated zoom
-Fixed reported crashes
Visit our facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/pages/GPS-Driving-Route/333589306775354) and share your comments.
Usability: Simple and easy to use.
Navigate: Get accurate driving route for wherever you want to go.
GPS Accuracy: Gives you very accurate GPS location.
Driving Route: Shows correct route on the map to your target location which makes your travel easy with the help of route information.
GPS Distance: Gives you very accurate distance to the target location from your current location
Driving Speed: You can get very accurate speed through our compass page.
* Add locations by making long press on 'maps' page.
* You can change the target location by dragging the pin or you can add the location again. So the old target will get updated.
Thats all! Our compass will show the driving route to the target location which you set. Yes. You can see the route information in text format also which helps you more while traveling. Its very simple!! Just try it!!!!
Tags/Keywords: navfree, nav free, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, navigation, gps navigation, Navigator, free navigator, Turn by turn, Tracking, Live tracking, GPS Tracker, Real Time Tracking, Free tracking, Altitude, Speed, Speed Alert, Distance, Duration, Latitude, Longitude, Traffic, Trafic alert, Compass, Direction, GPS, GPS direction, GPS compass, GPS drive, Free compass, free, Route information, best gps apps, GPS Travel, Travel, Virtualmaze, Virtual maze.
- Keywords: Locator, Location, Share, GPS
Locator360 is a must-have app that can help you to share your location easier, let others know where you are instantly.
Think about these situations:
1. You are travelling in a beautiful city, just want to share your current location with your friends
2. Your friend comes to your city for the first time, he gets lost, needs your help, you hope he can tell you his detailed location
3. You are in some trouble and you need to tell your family/friends where you are
4. Earthquake, tsunami happened, you need to send your location as soon as possible
- Use the phone GPS and network location providers
- Shows current address via text or Goolge maps
- Send address, GPS position and Google maps link via E-mail or SMS
- Send address, GPS position and Google maps picture via E-mail or MMS
- Send location on SNS, buzz, twitter, facebook
- Allows you to modify, comment related informations
- monitor phone in real-time
- share location
- start the app with the SMS message (start gpstracker)
- overview of history data ONLINE
- track up to 5 other devices online or from your phone
- minor fixes
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and see the live map flight track of any commercial flight worldwide and general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada.
Track by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay.
Receive real-time push notification flight alerts, view airport delays, see nearby flights (in the sky overhead), and more!
We're excited to be in the Android Market and expect to make many releases in the coming days and weeks.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
More from developer
... an extended version of the locAR real-time team location tracking application (see m-apps.com/loc for the locAR User Guide and other documentation)
vidAR adds optical surveillance and image tracking capabilities to the team data sharing and location tracking features of locAR
When vidAR is first started its functionality is essentially the same as the Map view of locAR. You can join a team and share your location, motion, texts and images with your team friends in just the same way
To try vidAR's image surveillance features select Cam view mode (Menu-Cam), place your phone down somewhere so that the camera is covering an area of interest and leave for a short while (usually around 30 seconds or so) for the image to 'stabilise'
Note that it is strongly recommended that you enable speech output (Menu-Data-User-Talk) so that vidAR can announce its operation verbally (as you may not be able to see the screen easily). On first use this may request that you download and install a standard speech library (this may have already been done if, for example, you have already enabled speech output for locAR)
This release is built for Android v1.6 or later to support a wide range of phones. That API level does not have support for multiple cameras, so always uses the 'default' camera (typically a rear-facing camera). Other vidAR releases coming up will be built for later API levels which allow switching between multiple (e.g. front/rear) cameras.
vidAR uses advanced 'scene-learning' algorithms to determine which areas of the observed scene are stable and suitable for the generation of optical tracks. This is much more than just a 'frame comparison' process and is designed to minimise false alarms whilst being very sensitive to the presence of actual foreground objects against the 'learned' background field of view
When objects are 'seen' in front of stable background areas they are used to generate optical tracks. These tracks are further checked against various selectable 'zone grid' patterns which are then announced verbally. You can change the current zone grid via Menu-Vid-Zone-Grid in Cam view
This means that, for example, you can use your phone as an optical intruder-detection system while it is charging overnight! Just remember to enable voice output ...
PLEASE NOTE that this is very much an early BETA TEST version of vidAR. There are still several 'rough edges' to the app and, in particular, the memory-intensive image processing features can sometimes cause FCs (particularly when switching screen orientation). However, even in this early form vidAR can already perform a very useful surveillance role if applied carefully. If you do get FCs please just try re-starting vidAR again...
This is all just a taster of many more advanced features to be supported in upcoming releases of vidAR. More detailed instructions and other documentation will also be made available soon ....