The Halo Burger app is an easy way to earn delicious rewards on your smartphone for eating the food you love! Earn points for every purchase you make and redeem them for tasty rewards.
We’d also love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time. Thanks for loving Halo Burger -- let us know what you think!
-The Halo Burger team
Additionally, there is an audible countdown every ten seconds until the 50th second of every minute. At which time the countdown from either "rockets" or "power ups" begins and ends at 1. IE "Rockets, nine, eight, seven. six..."
Options for Australian, British or American accents!
-Inverted color theme, background changes color.
For feature requests email email@example.com
Reclaimer Stats is sponsored by the Halo Archive: a lore focused Halo community.
Visit the Archive now at http://www.haloarchive.com/
(Fields with * require Microsoft account sign in)
- Savable gamertags
- Halo 4 service record
- Halo 4 game mode stats
- Halo 4 CSR
- Halo 4 recent matches *
- Halo 4 commendations *
- Halo 4 spartan appearance
- Halo: Reach service record *
- Halo: Reach game mode stats *
- Halo: MCC service record *
- Halo: MCC skill ranks *
- Halo: MCC recent matches *
- Halo: MCC campaign stats *
- Halo: MCC achievements *
- Halo Waypoint forum stats *
- Halo 3 stats *
- Halo 3 ODST stats *
- Halo CE Anniversary stats * (only available for your gamertag)
- Material design
- A fallback to the 1.1.x interface
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is still, as of the writing of this, unstable. As such, some of your stats for that game may behave strangely. Please be patient with me and 343 Industries while the (countless) issues get sorted out.
If Reclaimer Stats crashes, please include your gamertag in the crash report so that I can fix the problem easily.
Have a question? Want a new feature? Found an issue? Don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING FEATURES: (In no particular order)
- Stat comparison
MICROSOFT GAME CONTENT USAGE LICENSE
Halo © Microsoft Corporation. Reclaimer Stats was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo. It is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect the views or opinions of Microsoft or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Halo. As such, it does not contribute to the official narrative of the fictional universe, if applicable.
Waypoint allows you to easily organize your location data by creating categories which specify the type of location data being stored. Three types of location data are supported, Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks. The type of location data choosen for each category will determine how the data is mapped and exported using the export to GPX feature.
Categories can be used to store your favorite fishing, boating, hunting, parking, or any other kind of location data you can think of.
Categories and Waypoints are all fully manageable: Create, Rename, Move waypoints between categories, and Delete.
Waypoint can also notify you when you are within a certain distance of your waypoint by enabling the Proximity Alert feature. With the proximity alert enabled you will receive a system notification indicating your are within the set proximity of your waypoint. This feature can be set in the Edit Notifications menu item.
Want to share your location with other friends or send your friends your Waypoints? Use the Share Location and Share Waypoint feature to easily email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc. your locations to your friends. This feature is only available in Waypoint Pro.
*** Free Version is ad supported and allows 3 waypoints. Not all feature are available in the free version. If you would like access to all features, install the paid version Waypoint Pro ***
- Car Locator
- Fishing Locator
- Hunting Locator
- Map View
- Google Maps Directions/Integration
- Radar View
- Category Support and Management
- Waypoint Management
- Speedometer (mph, km/h, and knots)
- Proximity Alert
- Bearing between two locations
- Distance between two locations (feet, miles, meters, kilometers, and nautical miles)
- Coordinate Converter
- Latitude/Longitude (Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds format)
- Manually enter coordinates (Degrees, Minutes, and Seconds format)
- Set coordinates from map
- Displays total Route/Track distance
- Displays distance to next waypoint
- Displays distance to the selected waypoint
- Route tracker
- Track tracker
Upgrade to Waypoint Pro for the following additional features:
- No Ads
- Export Waypoints to GPX, KML, or CSV file formats for use in other GPS devices or Google Earth
- Share your current location via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Share your Waypoints via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Unlimited waypoints
- Landscape mode on main screen
- Import location data from GPX files
- Import location data from KML files
- Import location data from CSV files
- Backup Waypoint data
Accuracy depends on your GPS signal and your device. When locating a waypoint take the Accuracy of your current location into consideration.
Email dev with any issues before posting negative ratings.
Just like you take care of your computer by installing the latest anti-viruses, anti-spywares and other firewalls, protecting your house from the burglars is no more different.
Here is what you will discover inside:
# Home Security - Keeping Safe In Your Home
# Home Security Is Not About Gates
# The Instinct Of Being Secure
# Protecting Your Home With A Security System
# Driveway Alarms
# Warning Signs
# Home Security Lights
# Wireless Home Security Cameras
# Closed Circuit Television
# Security Cameras In Your House
# Choosing a Surveillance Product
# Hidden Cameras
# Home Security Basics
# Video Monitors
# The Best In House Alarm
# Choosing a Home Security Company
# Monitoring Systems for Better Home Security
# Do-It-Yourself Alarm Systems
# Protecting your Mailbox
# Ways To Discourage A Criminal
Remember, it will all be worth it when you have peace of mind that you've done everything in your power to protect your home and belongings from criminal attack.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Home Security - The top ten home security systems - how to shop for one and identifying different features and benefits.
★ Patrol Security Services – Find out how to hire a service like this and what to expect.
★ Video Surveillance – How video surveillance can help protect you and your family including a nanny cam.
★ When You Go On Vacation - What to do when you are away. Is it wise to hire a house sitter?
★ Firearms – An objective overview of firearms for protection.
★ Installing a Safe In Your Home – How to shop for a safe and an overview of the different types that are available.
★ Home Detectors – Smoke detectors, radon detectors, burglar alarms, carbon monoxide – how are you supposed to know what you need? There’s an entire chapter that covers detectors.
★ Disaster Preparedness – No one wants to think about the possibility of a disaster occurring whether natural or man-made but are you prepared? Don’t take chances - learn what you need to have ready at a moments notice.
★ Poison Control – Every kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and garage is a potential center for poisons. Learn what you need to know to keep you and your family safe.
★ Your Children and Predators – Unfortunately, predators are around every corner. Even your own home isn’t safe from online predators. Learn what to tell your children and some suggestion you may not have thought of yourself.
★ Safety For Single Moms – Women alone are more susceptible to danger, especially when they have children. A single parent has two roles to play and balancing them can be a challenge. Learn about what you can do to make life a bit easier.
★ Your Car – In addition to keeping your car maintained, there are specific situations that can place you at risk. Learn what they are so you can avoid them.
★ Modern Day Locks – Back in your grand parents day a simple hook and eye on the screen door was about all the protection you needed. Not anymore. Get the scoop on the latest modern day locks.
★ General Home Safety Tips
★ and much, Much More!
Make your home safe today!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $16.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
> Put in a character name, select PSN or XBox, then just hit search.
> Tap the link icon to share your stats with a friend.
> Easy as that.
Try the web version for free: http://www.destinyrep.com/
- Photos/Media/Files for sharing
- Network access for searching
*IMPORTANT - How to use:
Start the MLG timers on the FIRST beep of the round, just after the halo voice says the gametype.
Start the TS and Arena timers when you pick up the power weapon.
These tips can be found in the help menu in the app.
Thanks for checking out my app, hope you like it!
Please note, that it’s not so easy to pronounce the keywords properly. You have to learn the pronunciation with the included training. If you have 5 or less then 5 mistakes, you can use the recognizer for every game.
Features for the future:
+ Bug and time fixes
+ Including weapon for both bases (e.g. Sniperifle red & Sniperifle blue)
+Team modus for your clan
+ Something you may prefer
Special thanks to CMU Sphinx for their awesome Speech Recognition Toolkit!
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
- Home Network Wallpad
- Smart Video Phone
- Smart Door Station
- Device controls (lights, gas valves, heating, main switches, curtains, ventilation, etc.)
- Security settings (away mode, home security, etc.)
- Complex services (announcements, automatic meter reading, CCTV cameras monitoring)
- Energy management (electricity, gas, water consumption and solar power generation monitoring)
- Call receiving(porch, lobby, etc.)
- The product installed on your home need to support the mobile service. Please ask customer center or your dealer for more information.
- You must be logged into an account to join in the product. Please refer to the product guide. (Portal Services → Sign up)
- Some features of this app may be limited depending on the devices installed in the home.
- Android OS 2.3.3 or later can use.
• Supports direct Bluetooth connection to Prestigio Smart LED Light bulbs.
• Turn the lights on/off, adjust brightness.
• Change light color (with PRLED7E27 model only).
• Arrange device groups for simultaneous control.
• Scheduled turn on/off and brightness change.
• Demo mode for upcoming functions check.
• Prestigio Smart Weather Station PTH01BT
• Prestigio Smart Color LED Light PRLED7E27
• Prestigio Smart LED Light – Warm White PWLED7E27
• Prestigio Smart LED Light – Cold White PCLED7E27
Capture activities as they happen through motion detection, which will be stored securely online for 7 days, and ready for downloading. You will also receive in-app notifications to alert you of any activities.
Infrared capabilities also allow you to capture images at low light, perfect for keeping an eye on your little ones whilst they sleep.
More secure than most monitoring options, Home LIVECam sits behind SingTel’s secured servers. With this easy setup app, you don’t need to open up your private firewalls to the world either.
Key Features Include:
1) HD viewing and recording - view and record videos in HD via mobile app.
2) Pan, tilt and digital zoom - select the best angle and distance for viewing and video capture.
3) Secured cloud storage of recordings - no physical memory cards needed with encrypted cloud storage.
4) 2-way talk back - use the mobile app to talk to loved ones at the camera.
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
1. Live Video Monitoring
- Stream video from your smart camera to your smartphone.
2. Sound Detection
- The smart camera will detect noise, such as a baby crying, and send an alarm to the smartphone.
3. Light On/Off
- When the light conditions are low, you can use your smart phone to turn on the camera’s AF assist light and make the video brighter.
- This application is compatible with Samsung cameras manufactured in 2014 or later (for example, WB350F).
- You can use this application on phones running Android OS 2.3.3 that support WVGA or higher resolutions.
- This application may not be compatible with some Android devices.
Your Intamac Connect home security and monitoring system can be expanded by adding new accessories including; keyfobs, smoke detectors, flood detectors, movement sensors, entry/exit detectors, panic alarm pendants and cameras - all of which can be monitored from your Android with the free app.
- Control your alarm system from anywhere in the world
- On/off control of connected devices
- View live and recorded camera images
- Automatic recordings taken in the event of a burglary
- Instant notifications whenever the alarm is triggered
The Intamac Connect Android app requires an Intamac Connect alarm system, a registered account and subscription in order to work.