Currently including: Apple Daily, Singtao Daily, AM730, Metro Daily, Sharp Daily, South China Morning Post, The House News, Oriental Daily
Currently supporting: hottest news list, search by keywords, adjustable text size, Apple action news
Version 2.0 (11/2/2013):
Added editing newspaper order function.
Version 1.4 (10/7/2013):
Fixed the error that occurs when re-entering app.
Fixed the bug in which background becomes black when scrolling in some devices.
Version 1.3 (10/3/2013):
Fixed many bugssssssss.
Version 1.2 (9/24/2013):
Added support for South China Morning Post.
Version 1.1 (9/16/2013):
Added support for android 2.2 and up.
Moved to a more stable server.
A one-stop application gives you a quick, easy and clear reading on the latest Hong Kong2 news anytime anywhere.
- The Standard
- Reuters News
- Yahoo! News (World)
- ABC News
- ESPN Cricinfo
- Google! News
- CNET News
- Yahoo! Weather
- Adjust text fontsize
- Add news to your favorites for later reading.
- No need to open broswer to read news
- Choose day mood or night mood
- Share news to your friends
- Swipe to view previous or next news, no need to go back to news list view - Option to disable images to save data usage.
- Please drop me an email for any bugs or improvment. I will reply within 3 hours. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can email me to request adding a news resource.
- http://rthk.hk/ (RTHK.HK)
- http://www.thestandard.com.hk/ (The Standard)
- http://edition.cnn.com/ (CNN)
- http://www.reuters.com (Reuters News)
- http://news.yahoo.com (Yahoo! News (World))
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ (BBC)
- http://www.abc.net.au (ABC News)
- http://www.espncricinfo.com (ESPN Cricinfo)
- http://edition.cnn.com/ (CNN)
- https://news.google.com/ (Google! News)
- http://m.cnet.com/ (CNET News)
- http://m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-weather (Yahoo! Weather)
Keywords: Hong Kong2 News, Hong Kong2 Newspaper, Hong Kong2 RSS, Hong Kong2 Finance, Hong Kong2 Technology, Hong Kong2 Entertainment, Hong Kong2 Politics,
Featured the latest news reader app for Hong Kong on Google Play Store.
A one-stop application gives you a quick, easy and clear reading on the Hong Kong news anytime anywhere on:
1) Apple Daily
2) Asia Times Online
3) Asia Times Online [In Chinese]
4) Asia Times & Jang HK
5) Asian Correspondent [In English]
7) FutureHandling [In English]
8) Hong Kong Commercial Daily
9) Hong Kong Economic Journal
10) Hong Kong Herald [In English]
11) International Herald Tribune [In English]
12) Ming Pao Daily News
13) Oriental Daily News
14) Sing Pao Daily News
15) Sing Tao
16) South China Morning Post [In English]
17) The Standard [In English]
18) The Sun
19) Tai Kung Pao
20) Wen Wei Po
Keywords: 明報 星島日報 香港電台 東方互動 文匯網 大公報 香港新聞 財經 香港報章 香港新闻 Hong Kong News CNN BBC RTHK.HK
- "Newsfeed" - show article based on your subscribed users.
- User can set up "Content source Regions" filter, including: Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and English-base regions.
- Real time update, providing fast and stable connection by using CDN.
- 3-levels category structure.
- User can "Bookmark" article.
- User can "Subscribe" authors.
- After login, member can synchronize "Subscribed Users" and "Saved Articles" to Cloud server, and easily read articles with different devices (Phone, Tablet and Desktop website).
- Article search.
Download the Sing Tao Daily app now to enjoy all-rounded news and receive instant news update for you to get in touch with the ever-changing society.
Daily news –Provide informative news, finance, property, education, entertainment, international news, horse racing, etc. everyday
Instant news –Publish local and international latest breaking news for readers to keep up-to-date with every event
While 《RTHK On The Go》 is a free service, data transmission fees may be incurred for receiving/transmitting data through mobile phones, and such function may be not applicable for your monthly plan. Please consult your mobile phone network on the actual fee arrangement before using the application.
This app runs smoothly on Android 2.1 - 4.2
Note: "Radio Live" function has been tested on the following models:
1. HTC Sensation XL
2. Samsung Galaxy S
3. Samsung Galaxy S2
4. Samsung Galaxy S3
5. Samsung Galaxy S4
6. Samsung Galaxy Nexus
7. Samsung Galaxy Note
8. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
10. Nexus S
Hong Kong News gives you easy access to read the most popular news sources from Hong Kong (香港) on your Android device. Take this app with you and stay informed with access to the latest news.
√ News by site.
√ News by category.
√ Download news briefs automatically.
√ Offline reading.
√ News widget.
√ Convert webpage to mobile format.
√ Remove or sort news sources.
√ Edit default news sources
√ Subscribe more news sources via RSS
√ Import more news sources via OPML
√ Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
√ Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
If the application crashes after upgrading, please uninstall and reinstall it.
Currently Supported News Editions: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Botswana, Brasil, Canada (English), Canada (French), Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghan , Ireland, Israel (English), Italia, Kenya, Malaysia, México, Namibia, Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse, Sverige, Tanzania, Türkiye, U.K., U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Israel, UAE, KSA, Arabic, Lebanon, Egypt, India (English), India (Hindi), India (Tamil), India (Telugu), India (Malayalam), Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong
Please note that some regional fonts may or may not work depending on your browser locale and settings.
✔ Subscribe to any news feed of your choice
✔ Search for new RSS feeds
✔ Offline Reading with full article content
✔ Swipe left/right to navigate through articles
✔ Option to unsubscribe
✔ Add any news feed
✔ Auto Update and Notifications
✔ Share articles via Facebook, Twitter, Google, Skype, WhatsApp, SMS, Email, ...
This App obtains public RSS feeds from web sites/blogs. We do not own any feed or the contents of the feed. Therefore, we are not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the contents of the derived feed. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate feed owners.
best, popular, top, world and local, headlines, breaking news, YouTube, africa, pictures, fashion, politics, business, technology, travel, tourism, law, movies, facts, newspapers, news paper, radio, toys, health, recipes, food, jobs, science technology, travel, entertainment, lifestyle, obama, music, radio, tv, spy, photography, sports, agriculture, games, free music download, books, constitution, celebrity gossip, advertising, automobile, cooking, design, DIY, do it yourself, humor, funny jokes, how to, viral
Abkhazia, Afghanistan, Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Aland, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Ascension, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, The, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman, Central Africa, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas, Cocos Keeling, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland, Faroe, Fiji, Finland, France, sex, Polynesia, Gabon, girls, Cambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guemsey, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, call, Latvia Valdis Dombrovskis, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, hot Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nagorno Karabakh, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk, Northern Cyprus, pussy, Northern Mariana, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcaim, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Sahrawi Arab Democratic, Saint Barthelemy, Helena, Kitts and Nevis, Lucia, Martin, Pierre and Miquelon, Vincent and Grenadines, Samos, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon, Somalia, Somaliland, South Africa, Ossetia, Spain, Sri Lanka, porn, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard, Swaziland, Sweden, naked, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Transnistria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom, States, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, British, Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Button to open news items article in a browser
- CNN and YNET support
KNOWN TO HAVE PROBLEMS ON
- Samsung galaxy 5700 android 1.5
- Currently known to work only on android 2.1 and up.
- Android 2.1
- Android 2.2 and 2.2.1
- Samsung i9000
- HTC desire
- Nexus one
- Nexus S with 2.3.2
Home screen widget that let's you tap through your news.
This is no regular app. There are no next or prev buttons, just tap on the widget to get news headlines.
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION. IT IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
If you like it/use it, please know that it will always be without adds, and fully functional. The payed version however will soon include tons of new features like topics, many more news feeds and more localization options.
1) Vote for it so that I will have incentive to go on developing it.
2) Tell me your phone specs so that I can add that to the supported/unsupported platforms.
3) Comment, currently the only comment I got is from an angry little fella which I had never met. Go figure.
4) Suggest improvements.
Supports the following localization options:
Argentina, Australia, België, Belgique, Botswana, Brasil, Canada,Canada Français,Česká republika,Chile,Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, India, Ireland, Israel English, Italia, Kenya, Magyarország, Malaysia, México, Namibia, Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse,Sverige, Sénégal,Tanzania, Türkiye, U.K.,U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Việt Nam (Vietnam), Zimbabwe, Ελλάδα (Greece), Россия (Russia), Украина / русский (Ukraine), Україна / українська (Ukraine), ישראל (Israel),الإمارات (UAE),السعودية (KSA),العالم العربي (Arabic),لبنان (Lebanon),مصر (Egypt),हिन्दी (India),தமிழ்(India),తెలుగు (India),മലയാളം (India),한국 (Korea),中国版 (China),台灣版 (Taiwan),日本 (Japan)",香港版 (Hong Kong)
This is what it does:
- It reads news from the web (Google news currently, about 30 headlines) and lets you tap trough them on your home screen in a widget.
- It caches news so you can read them even when without connection.
- It corrects LTR. Not perfect, but readable. Currently works OK as long as fonts are installed and as long as the news do not contain your language and English mixed). If it bothers you, use the English version of your news option.
- It doesn't consume any resources, no background threads or anything. It will update news only when you tap it so if you are running out of the office and want fresh news tap it before you leave wi-fi, or enable 3G.
This is how you install it:
- Open Gmail client on you phone
- Install the attachment
- Be sure to have two rows empty on your Home screen
- Long press on Home screen -> widgets ->NewsTap.
- Configure it
- Press OK
- Tap it to get news.
Read the latest news in Hong Kong in English or Chinese text.
A one-stop application gives you a quick, easy and clear reading on the Hong Kong news anytime anywhere on:
English text Hong Kong News
Asia Times Online
Hong Kong Herald
International Herald Tribune
South China Morning Post
Chinese text Hong Kong News
Asia Times Online
Hong Kong Commercial Daily
Hong Kong Economic Journal
Ming Pao Daily News
Oriental Daily News
Sing Pao Daily News
Tai Kung Pao
Wen Wei Po
[Important note: Double tap on screen to enlarge the font size for easy reading if required.]
Also Included Quick Access to:
Listen to free unlimited access to Hong Kong online radio stations:
RTHK Radio 1
RTHK Radio 2
RTHK Radio 3
RTHK Radio 4
RTHK Radio 5
HKGFM Asia Hitz
HKGFM Awesome 80s
HKGFM The 90s
Round-the-clock Hong Kong news
Video news, features and publicity videos
Official government press releases
Links to social media and mobile sites of the Hong Kong SAR Government
Local weather report and forecast
news.gov.hk is the source of online news, features and commentary from the Information Services Department. It is produced and maintained by a team of seasoned editors and writers within the Department.
We´ve created this app for reading our favorites mobile news outlets an newspapers according to our needs, cause we did not find any that would meet our requirements. Newsday every morning in your smartphone.
We have more than 25 countries and 4700 WorldWide newspapers.
* inteligent sorting - most visited countries, newspapers are displayed at top
* sharing with friends - facebook, twitter, email
* inteligent case insensitive searching
* bookmarks for newspapers and magazines
* add custom newspapers (user can add custom newspapers to list)
* multilanguage - German, English, Slovak, Czech
* gesture control - for faster access to favourites newspapers
* widget with gesture dialog (application should be installed in phone, not moved to sd card)
* fast scrolling in long lists
* automatic memory cleaning
* switch between mobile and web view for newspapers
* action bar for better navigation
* personalised settings - user can set what he wants to see as home screen eather default country list, bookmarks or list of newspapers for specific country
* layout improvements
* support for automatic translation articles
* improvements to share with friends
We are still working on improvement of the application, adding new countries with more newspapers adding translations.... If you miss your country in our application, do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com and we will add it.
Republic of China (中國共和國)
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
The New York Times
Los Angeles Times
The Washington Post
NY DAILY NEWS
The Baltimore Sun
London Evening Std
Anchorage Daily News
Bristol Bay Times
Capital City Weekly
Chilkat Valley News
Daily Sitka Sentinel
New York Liberty Star
New York Observer
New York Press
Niagara Falls Reporter
North County News
Orchard Park Bee
Oswego County Today
Polish American Journal
AL- Alabama Messenger
AL- Alexander City Outlook
AL- Andalusia Star-News
AL- Arab Today
AL- Arab Tribune
AL- Athens News Courier
AL- Atmore Advance
AL- Birmingham News
AL- Birmingham Weekly
AL- Black and White
AL- Business Journal
AL- Call News
AL- Cherokee County Herald
AR- Benton County Daily Record
AR- Blytheville Courier News
AR- Booneville Democrat
AR- Cabot Star-Herald
AR- Camden News
AR- Carlisle Independent
AR- Carroll County Newspapers
More from developer
This app force bring player to next round after rolled dice, and with no undo or reset function to prevent player cheating.
Can be play 5 or 6 dice.
Can view previous round.
Liar's Dice is known for being a game in pirate history, and a name for a class of dice games for two or more players. They are easy to learn, require little equipment, and can be played as gambling or drinking games. Playing them well requires the ability to deceive and detect an opponent's deception.
This application is referenced from the Formula of Minimum Wage in Hong Kong according to Hong Kong Labour Department.
Computations in this calculator programme are based on the following assumptions:
1. the wage period is a calendar month;
2. wage rate for each working day is the same;
3. the employee has worked on all working days (i.e. has taken no statutory holiday, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave or other paid leave) in the relevant month; and
4. there is no payment for time that is not hours worked in the month other than payment for rest day/day-off and meal break, if any.
With your creativity, this app can make your photo more fun!
With this app, you can:
1. Choose your lovely background color and paint the area that you want to shot.
2. Choose your lovely pen color and paint your art!
3. Choose your lovely photo and paint the area that you want to shot. In application, you can change the face of other person to your face.
You can have many good photo, just use your creativity!
Tested on Galaxy S, feel free to E-mail me if your device crash.