HIV Plus Treatment Guide app features:
• Treatment Guide
• Daily Pill Reminders
• Appointment Reminders
• VL/CD4 Tracking
• Daily Dose Health Articles
• Pharmacy Finder
iStayHealthy allows people with HIV
* Store results, HIV medication and any supplementary medications
* Review relevant results (CD4, CD4% and Viral Load) in simple charts
* Rotate your device to see both CD4 count and Viral Load in one chart
* iStayHealthy charts show the effect HIV treatment has on results
* a glossary explaining HIV relevant terms
* don't forget to send me your feedback
Most of us have lack information about AIDS and HIV. AIDS DIGITAL offers people living with HIV or healthy people to care and learn more about the disease with HIV 101 feature. The feature also provides knowledge and understandment about myths related to about AIDS and HIV respectively. So there will be no more miss understanding about the disease and we will able to live side by side without having fear of infected the virus.
More about AIDS DIGITAL’s features:
Pop Up feature to deliver information about AIDS and HIV every 11 AM
Layanan AIDS directory feature to inform the places with AIDS and HIVservices.
Lembaga AIDS inform you government and non-government institution whom concern about AIDS.
Revisi Layanan is a place where people can add request related to AIDS services.
We try to help each other by spread information about AIDS and HIV and also try to decrease the infection with this apps. If you have same vision with us, then let’s share your care everywhere with AIDS DIGITAL.
Security of your data is the number one feature of this app. A Save & secure Health Manager designed for your need, to have your health data with you when you need it. All data is encrypted & password protected on the phone.
* Could Save Your Life
* Stay healthy
-Medications with lists
-Lab test w/list
-ICE In Case of Emergency
The glossary app includes the following features:
• Toggle button to switch between English and Spanish terms and definitions
• Audio feature to hear correct pronunciation of terms in English and Spanish
• "Random" button that signals the app to display a randomly selected term and definition
AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), offers health care providers and consumers access to the latest, federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, HIV treatment and prevention clinical trials, and other HIV-related research information. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the Office of AIDS Research (OAR), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the National Library of Medicine (NLM)—three entities within the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The HIV Clinical Guide content is based on World Health Organisation, National Department of Health and Southern African HIV Clinicians Society Guidelines, and vetted by renowned HIV clinician specialists in South Africa. Metropolitan Health Risk Management’s HIV YourLife Programme has for the past four years developed HIV clinical guidelines for the South African healthcare provider and is proud to bring you this application for free. The application was developed by the The Open Medicine Project South Africa. We look forward to any feedback on how we can improve this app and look to HIV specialists for collaboration to make this a great source of information freely available for all healthcare workers.
The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide delivers the latest authoritative clinical decision support information on the diagnosis, management, and relevant medications to clinicians’ fingertips.
Clinicians can consult this specialized guide, written and updated by experts at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, to find answers fast at the point of care. The guide contains information on opportunistic infections, malignancies, complications, related rugs, pathogens, therapy guidelines, and a resistance tool.
The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide is arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content. Each entry is easy to navigate and contains the most important information to help clinicians quickly make decisions.
With the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide you can:
• Review in-depth coverage of HIV therapy including infections, malignancies, clinical tests, microbiology, and treatment options.
• Find the latest medications available for each condition with expert drug comments.
• Access medical literature with reference links within each entry.
• Coverage of complications of treatment
• Drug listings with adverse reactions and interactions
• Management options and clinical recommendations
• Diagnosis and Pathogen indices
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
Editors: Joel E. Gallant, MD, MPH; Paul Pham, PharmD, BCPS
Publisher: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Anti-HIV Med is developed by the HIV Research Team at Stanley Ho Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases, The Chinese University of Hong Kong as an independent tool. This is also currently accessible as a supplement appended to HIV Manual 3rd Edition.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Want to try the app for free? View “More from developer” and download the free Skeleton Preview version (Human Anatomy Atlas SP).
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
*****The most content of all true 3D apps. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 3,800 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** Animations section with eleven free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red Blood Cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Like what you see in the free previews? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
но здоровье бывает одно
(Карл Людвиг Берне)
Самое дорогое у человека – это жизнь. А в ней дороже всех богатств на свете – только здоровье. Как говорил Генри Торо, судите о своем здоровье по тому, как вы радуетесь утру и весне. А также своим достижениям, успехам друзей и родных, удачному дню, хорошей погоде…
Мобильное приложение HIV для тех, кто заботится о своем здоровье и хочет его сохранить. Ведь заботясь о своем здоровье, мы заботимся о здоровье будущего поколения.
Как говорится, предупрежден – значит, вооружен. Мобильное приложение поможет вам получить информацию о происхождении вируса, путях передачи ВИЧ, ознакомиться со статистикой заболеваемости ВИЧ-инфекцией в Челябинской области, получить консультацию врача-инфекциониста, психолога, юриста. Также пользователям доступны новости Областного Центра СПИДа и другие.
В разделе «Библиотека» собраны тематические видеоролики, статьи, буклеты по теме ВИЧ/СПИД.
Для вашего удобства представлено расписание врачей, есть контактная информация Областного Центра СПИДа, а также различных государственных, общественных и некоммерческих организаций, сделаны сервисы «Запись на прием» и «Напоминание».
«Напоминалку» можно использовать не только при назначении АРВТ, но и любых препаратов, требующих приема.
· Details of Inwards forms, out wards forms across 29 states.
· Information of entry tax and their conditions.
· Explore the details of various form no’s according to your business.
· Find the schedules on state wise VAT and their surcharges.
· Rate of tax on description wise goods.
· Section wise list of exempted goods.
· And much more…..
5329 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA 18106
This application will allow you to submit information in order to receive a FREE quote on your auto insurance. If you would like to speak to an agent about a quote for AUTO, HOME, BOAT, MOTORCYCLE, LIFE, HEALTH, or COMMERCIAL Insurance.
The information provided will only be used by our agency for quoting purposes.
Currently we are only able to insure in PA, NY, and CT. (More states COMING SOON!) Please select the state you live in.
- New York