- Nepalipatro viewable in both Nepali Unicode and English language
1x1 - Displays Bikram Sambat month, date and Nepal time NST
1x4 - Displays Bikram Sambat date, day, Nepal time NST, tithi and event for the day
2x4 - Same as 1x4 with upcoming major events countdown
- Date conversion between Bikram Sambat (BS) and Iswi Sambat (AD)
- Lastest foreign exchange, source: Nepal Investment Bank
- Daily statusbar notification at 6:00 AM NST
NOTE: If you use task killer app, put this app to the ignore list otherwise widget might not function properly like clock on widget might stop ticking.
If you find errors in Nepali Patro, we will be more than happy to get mails about the issue and FIX IT ASAP.
Nepali Patro intends to improve this application for a social cause. Nepali dates, events and festivals be remembered and promoted using this tool - so we envision this application not only as a static calendar but an interactive tool where user themselves can contribute to the Nepalese society by providing information on Nepalese events/festivals or by organizing events and promoting them.
The good thing is it uses your english keyboard and automatically converts your english to Nepali.
In a way its Nepali Keyboard in your English Keyboard.
The words are converted to Nepali after hitting space. Maja Karo.
1. Write in Nepali using English Keyboard and use it like Nepali Keyboard
2. Copy the message to post it somewhere.
3. Share message on social network or on SMS
4. Save Data and share later
5. Offline writing in Nepali also available
Note : The App fonts are not supported in Sony Xperia and Micromax Canvas Series device
Coming soon with Notepad app to save notes in Nepali :-)
This is better than any Nepali IME Input Method Editor (IME)
Nepali Pride is part of Indian Pride group of Apps
- Hebrew, Jewish
- Hindu Lunar, Solar, Indian
- Persian, Jalali
- Coptic Christian
- Hijri, Islamic
- Many more..
- Current day widget in any calendar
- Moon phases
- Enable holidays
- Any calendar primary/secondary
This app works does not require internet connection.
Simply type romanized Nepali words in the box on the home screen and the words will be converted into unicode Nepali as you press the spacebar. Once done typing, highlight to select the text, copy and paste where needed. You can also use the share menu to share the typed text using various apps installed on your phone.
This is the official app from TypeNepali.com, brought to you by Nepalayas.
Comments or compliments: Please email to email@example.com
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
Please email your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your android device must have an active internet connection to use the English Nepali Dictionary app.
Introducing a smarter way to view and track daily load-shedding schedule in Nepal for all the android smartphones and tablet users. You can now set your loadshedding GROUP, view the schedule along with Power ON/OFF status, remaining COUNTDOWN time, and the NOTIFICATION regarding the upcoming power cut.
You can also place the home screen widgets for multiple groups – may be one for your HOME and another for your OFFICE or SHOP.
The system also facilitates you to find out the loadshedding group by places through the location search and the custom Google-maps feature
1. View Schedule offline once downloaded
2. Power ON/OFF status with Remaining Time Countdown
3. Smart Notifications before Power OFF/ON
4. Search loadshedding GROUP by LOCATION
5. Google Maps to find group using GPS
6. Multiple Widgets - For Your Home ,Office , Shop e.t.c
7. New Widget to view ALL 7 Groups Status
8. Schedule in Nepali Language
9. View Schedule with Date/Time in B.S/A.D
10. Forward Schedule through SMS
11. Auto Update of Schedule Changes
P.S: The effective schedule is retrieved from the official site of Nepal Electricity Authority. Nepal Loadshedding Schedule is not responsible for any unlisted/deviated power cuts from the effective schedule published here.
Schedule Source : http://nea.org.np/loadshedding.html. NEA (Nepal Electricity Authority)
Special Thanks To Shankar Uprety ( Hamro Patro) for Nepali Unicode
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Guinness World Record – Fastest Time to Type a Text Message
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURE EXCLUSIVES:
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device where Swype is installed – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases such as “Best of the Best,” “Return of the Jedi”, “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” and “Dancing with the Stars.”
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard. Dragon allows you to see phrase-based results in near real-time without leaving the dictation UI.
SMART EDITOR – Swype analyzes entire sentences and underlines potential errors for quick fixing, and suggests likely alternatives.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
VOICE/TEXT DICTIONARY SYNC – When you add new words to your personal dictionary, they automatically sync to Dragon Dictation, meaning you can instantly dictate the new word.
SMART TOUCH – Swype learns your unique style of input and continuously adapts to your typing patterns for a truly personalized and accurate keyboard experience.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
type nepali,write nepali,nepali type,nepali,write nepali,nepali unicode,unicode nepali,nepali font, font nepali, nepali keyboard,nepali date converter,time nepali, nepali time,samaya, abc2kakhaga,kakhaga,
USING THIS APP
Go to start and press the camera Button.
Either select Take Photo or upload from the gallery.
If you select take a photo then You open the Camera app then you can click the picture . make sure that the image is of low size for faster processing and the image should be clear.
Wait for some time and after sometime you get the output text and the editable format of it.
If you select choose from the gallery . the gallery of your mobile will open and then u can choose an text image. After that the process is same.
There are some sample images as well to try .
We have Developed this app for our final year project of BSc(CSIT), Tribhuwan University from St. Xavier’s College.
This is an android app for converting Nepali measurement units (such as ropani, tola, dharni, haat, mana, pathi etc.) to metric or imperial units (such as square feet, kilograms, pounds, mile, gallon, etc.). It can also be used to convert metric units to other metric or imperial units, and vice versa.
The following four categories are available:
- Area category includes: ropani, aana, paisa, daam, bigha, kattha, dhur, acre, sq. feet, sq. meter, and hectare
- Length category includes: haat, kosh, yard (gaj), inch, feet, mile, meter, and kilometer
- Weight category includes: tola, kilogram, gram, pound, ounce, and dharni
- Volume category includes: mana, pathi, cu. feet, cu. yard, gallon (US), quart (US), pint (US), fl. oz (US), liter, and cu. meter
This app can be a handy tool to convert between not only the most of the Nepali units, but also the imperial or metric units.
::Developed by Suresh Acharya in California, USA::
The Panini Keypad is an intelligent dynamic keypad that offers you to type easy and fast in Nepali on your phone. This new technology constantly calculates and puts only 11 characters on the screen that you are most likely to type. Character Buttons are large and easy to point and you make less errors. The accurate prediction helps you compose difficult words in their correct letter sequences as per Unicode.
You can use the Panini Keypad to type Nepali/English sms, messages, chat, facebook, Address Book, email, blogs, reminders, twitter, whatsapp etc. Everywhere.
PaniniKeypad is an IME(input method editor) for android phones & tablets. This can be your default keypad.
Also high quality intelligent dictionary auto complete and word prediction is offered in both Nepali and English. More innovations coming up.
1. Look for the character, press it.
2. If character not there, press Next button.
There is a 74% chance that the first character of your word is on the screen and after that there is a 93% (and higher) chance that the next characters will be predicted to your fingertips. Predicted characters very often in the top left corner and most often you type pressing the same key, at a position comfortable to your thumb.
The intelligent technology is based on linguistics, AI and the dynamic intelligent keypad is patented all over the world and winner of many awards for innovation.
14 Indian languages are supported with this same system of typing and orthography. And many other languages of the world.
This is the best way to type for both basic phones and touch phones. Those who have found out its magic, please help others also to discover.
Watch Nepali typing video:
1. Download and install this application on phone.
2. Go to "Settings"->"Language & input/Locale & text" -> select Panini Keypad IME. (check on) Green.
3. Again Go to "Settings"->"Language & input/Locale & text"-> set Default Keyboard/ Input Method as PaniniKeypad IME.
4. Back to text compose area, keyboard will appear on screen.
5. Experience Fast & Easy way of typing on android phones.
After installation click on PaniniKeypad icon on home screen to get detailed information about launch the IME & typing related help.
For Yuktakshars (adha ka etc, consonant clusters), put a Halant [ ् ](character with + sign)in the middle of the two consonants. The Yuktakshars will automatically form. The Halant is also a character, predicted automatically like others and shown in red for your easy recognition.
Learn how to write every possible Yuktakshars from link:
Examples of correct character entry sequence (Orthography):
क्या = क+ ् (Halant) +य+ा
ऋषि = ऋ+ष+ि
श्रद्धा = श+ ्+र+द+ ्+ध+ा
आबद्ध = आ+ब+द+ ्+ध
स्वर्ग = स+ ्+व+र+ ्+ग
शिक्षक = श+ि+क+ ्+ष+क
विज्ञान = व+ि+ज+ ्+ञ+ा+न
बुद्धि = ब+ु+द+ ्+ध+ि
गर्नुहोस् = ग+र+ ्+न+ु+ह+ो+स+ ्
कार्यक्रम = क+ा+र+ ्+य+क+ ्+र+म
सङ्गोष्ठि = स+ङ+ ्+ग+ो+ष+ ्+ठ+ि
आकर्षित = आ+क+र+ ्+ष+ि+त
In this latest version you can type in English in between Nepali, by using QWERTY keyboard. One can type Nepali/ English numerals, symbols etc.
Give a try to this new way of typing, you will learn very quickly. You must use it in Note, Grand, S3, S4 etc also, its absolutely a pleasure due to the large keys.
Privacy concerns: Panini Keypad does not try to read your data or connect to a server for prediction. Your data stays on your phone and the application does not connect anywhere, you can use it offline also.
"YOUR PHONE MUST HAVE NEPALI/DEVANAGARI FONT, OTHERWISE SHOWS SQUARE/BLANK BOXES."
More from developer
As this is the public beta, there will frequent update in coming weeks until this keyboard becomes more stable and user friendly.
Help and Report Issue at https://bitbucket.org/suprety/hamro-keyboard-manual-and-issue-tracking/wiki/Home
Write As It Is List:
कम्प्युटर, computer, कल्चर, culture,
स्ट्यान्डर्ड, standerd, सर्ट, shirt, विन्डो, window,
टुइटर, twitter, क्रिकेट, cricket, टेक्स्ट्, text,
किलोमीटर, kilometre, कम्युनिष्ट, communist, टेलिभिजन,
television, केमिस्ट्री, chemistry, डिस्कको, diskko,
एक्टिभिटी, activity, सफ्टवोयेर, software, सिस्टम,
system, फ्लू, flu, लिनक्स, linux, रिभ्यु, review,
डिनर, dinner, हाम्रो, hamro, राम्रो, ramro, हामी,hami,
राष्ट्र, rastra, प्रणाली, pranali, लागि, lagi,
प्रेसिडेन्ट, president, किबोर्ड, keyboard,
नोटिस,notice, कफि, coffee, ईन्जिनियर, engineer, फर्म्याट,format,
ईंग्लिश, english, ईन्टरनेट, internet,
म्यानेज, manage, क्रीम, cream, क्याम्पस, campus,
सीनियर,senior, नारी, nari, क्यास, cash, कम्युनिटी, community,
बिस्कुट, biscuit, स्टुडेन्ट, student,
बानेश्वर, baneswar, नेट्वोर्क, network,
फेस्बुक, facebook, लाईफ, life, लाईभ, live, कोरिएन, korien,
गर्मी, garmi, फ्यान, fan, फ्रान्स, france,
डलर, dollar, जाभा, java, शुद्ध, shuddha, अमेरिकन,
american, ईमर्जेन्सी, emergency, सपिङ्ग, shopping,
डाउन, down, अन्लाईन, online, सिक्युरिटी, security,
बायोलोजी, biology, गितार, guitar, मेक, make, चीन,
chin, टेरोरिज्म्, terrorism, जापान, japan, फुड, food,
िभेलप, develop, दिल्ली, delhi, टोपी, topi, समर,
summer, स्टोर, store, ट्रक, truck, ईन्जिनियरिङ,
engineering, मीटर, meter, मिडिया, media, डिमोक्रेसी,
democracy, युनाईटेड, united, पब्लिक, public, मिरर,
mirror, पीडीएफ, pdf, टेबल, table, टेनिस, tennis,
इन्पुट, input, लेआउट, layout, चेन्ज, change, अपडेट,
update, न्युज, news, एप्स, app, टिम, team, युनिकोड,
unicode, प्रोग्राम, program, स्टप, stop, मोबाईल,
mobile, मेन्सन, mention, एनड्रोइड, android, भर्सन,
version, टाइप, type, फाइनली, finally, फाइनल, final,
फ्राइ, fry, गेस्ट, guest, हाउस, house, डिफल्ट,
default, टेस्टिङ्ग, testing, गुगल, google, डाउनलोड,
download, कोड, code, स्पिड, speed, एरिया, area,
िभी, tv, बक्सिङ्ग, boxing, बाइक, bike, पुलिस,
police, डाक्टर, doctor, रिपोर्ट, report, पार्क, park,
अस्ट्रेलिया, australia, ल्यापटप, laptop, मेडिकल,
medical, माफिया, mafia, टिएल, tl, ओपीडी, opd,
िबिसी, bbc, पिएचडी, phd, ईमर्जेन्सी, emergency
Madan Pradan - "सारै राम्रो मैले नेपाली टाइप गर्न अरु सफ्टवेयर प्रयोग गर्थे, तर नेपालीले नै बनायएको सफ्टवेयर प्रयोग गर्न पायएकोमा सारै राम्रो लागिरहेको छ ।"
Aakar Anil - "Best Nepali Keyboard This keyboard is just awesome. I'm an avid user of Romanized Nepali Unicode keyboard on the PC. Thanks to 'Hamro Keyboard', now I can use the Romanized Nepali Keyboard on my Android device as well. :)"
Manjil Dahal - "Excellent gift for Nepalese community. While there were few options for writing in Nepali script. Non of them really fulfilled the "actual" need of Nepali people. To type in an app and then copy and paste isn't convenient. Due to the openness of Android. There is an option of google hindi keyboard but it isn't versatile enough to use for everything....It leaves a lot to be desired. Hamro keyboard comes as a history changing app. Based on MPP layout, easier transliteration option and autocorrect option. It fulfils all our typing needs. Hats off to the developer for imagining and making this possible. Really appreciate the amount of time put in by him."
1) Completely offline- once you download the dictionary file, you can use Nepali Dictionary without internet connection
2) Two ways - English to Nepali Dictionary and Nepali to English Dictionary
3) Word Game (Hangman)
4) Offline file update mechanism
5) Word of the day
6) Spoken word Pronunciation (Long press the words and select speak from menu)
7) Dictionary file stored in SD card
Dictionary File Info:
Number of words : 18,000
***But we are working really hard to add more words. We expect to update Nepali Dictionary with more words bi-weekly.
Please provide your valuable suggestion. If you enjoy using this offline Nepali Dictionary, please consider helping us by rating this app 5-star in play store.