"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
SpeakerPhone Ex (Extended) is a simple application that stays in the background and does not take extra battery power.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhone Ex from any Task killers.)
(If you report a bug within the rating, we can not respond to that nor can we fix it, we kindly ask you to contact us by email)
It adds a few extra features to your Speaker Phone automation using your phone's proximity sensor and light sensors (not all phones support light sensor, a built in test decides that)
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically depending on whether your phone is held to your face or not.
* Fine tune the auto answer functionality, to minimize accidental answers
* More options in Alerts
* Main button to activate/deactivate app
* Several auto hangup options.
* You will be supporting the developer :)
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it.
Please use the "Report" feature of the application if it crashes, this allows us to debug the application better (without personal information).
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route and create trip logs.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Pro version is available with all features enabled.
• *Important* Exporting trip logs feature is available only in Pro version.
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale.
• Scales can be adjusted.
• 0 - 80 Scale
• 0 - 160 Scale
• 0 - 260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Precision
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value
• Odometer show/hide option
• Odometer can be reset
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
• Select from 2 different themes.
• Petrol Theme
• Grass Head Theme
• Select from 2 different speedometer style Classic And Zoom.
• Classic Style
• Zoom Style
Speedometer Hand Design
• Select from 2 different designs.
• Medium Red
• Thick Red
Speedometer Center Wheel Design
• Select from 3 different designs.
• Large Dark
• Loop Circle
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Trip time
• Chronometer can be reset.
Theme And Speedometer Design
• Create customised speedometer with over 50 different combinations.
• Change every part of the speedometer design,select your text colour.
• Tweak themes with your custom selection colours and create your custom speedometer with vibrant colours.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Avoid with speed tickets with speed limit warning. Set speed limit easily by touch and rotating around speedometer scale.
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Adjust the screen according to your need.
• Auto Screen Orientation.
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
• This application has 3rd party software (advertisements) .
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: email@example.com
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
* Speaking SMS messages with the senders name (It'll say something like "Jasmin texted you saying, I'd love to meet up on the green at two pm"), however stripping out them smiley faces and links so you don't get confusing things spoken
* Announcing a caller. Wanting to ignore everyone except a special someone? Well, it'll announce who's calling and then keep telling you
* Skip silent. Want Speaker to shut up while your on silent? Speaker can do this, or whatever you prefer
* Headphones-only mode. This means that if you plug your headphones in, Speaker will notify you otherwise shuts up
* Audio ducking. This will turn down your volume by a couple of notches so you can actually hear what the speaker is telling you. (If you're running Froyo, this feature is done by your system).
* Speak Desktop Notifications. If an app supports "desktop notifications" via this app: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.damazio.notifier then they will automatically be read out by Speaker if you wish!
So yeah, please enjoy, rate, review and look at my other apps.
If you get any issues, please email me!
If you are a developer you can add support for your app using the details here:
Like @kennydude apps on Facebook:
- просмотр объявлений о продаже авто на
- автомобильные новости
- комментарии к новостям
- возможность добавления в избранное
В следующих версия будут добавлены и другие функции. Следите за обновлениями.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
To access widget settings use application shortcut.
HOW TO USE
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* 4,6 or 8 big shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Custom icons and titles for shortcuts
* Icon pack support
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Automation for your car. Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Trigger (possible to combine all of the options):
* Power cable connected
* Headphones connected
* Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Forget about "kill all" buttons and all the hassle. AMM lets you customize the out-of-memory manager settings on your phone so you don't have to do it yourself with task killers. This works on both rooted and unrooted phones. So just start it up and forget about it.
If you have any questions or find a bug/problem please email the developer. We will try to reply ASAP.
Donating or buying the Premium version will remove ads.
task killer minfree lowmemkiller AMM
This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
Auto Distance measure the distance to the target object automatically by aim the cameras at the base of the object. It works in camera live view.
Auto Measure uses the height of the camera lens and its tilt angle to calculate the distance to the object. You can continue measure the height of object by lock the distance and aim the cameras at the top of target object, as shows in the preview image. The only parameter required in this mode is the lens height, which is the height of your camera height to the base plane.
This application is very useful no matter is for indoor or outdoor activities. For example, you can estimate the distance to a building and height of a tree, distance to a building, height of a man, distance from home plate to the pitchers mound , distance to a boat, etc.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Quick estimation of distance to object
★ Quick estimation of height of object
★ Camera auto focus, flash-light
★ Distance Lock/Unlock (Start height measure)
★ Height Lock/Unlock
★ Lens Height scroll bar and manual input
★ Customizable text size, line width, point size
★ Keep Screen Awake
★ Menu shortcut key on main screen
★ Show instruction on main screen
★ Support 7 Measurement Units: Millimeter(mm), Centimeter(cm), Meter(m), Kilometer(km), Inch(in), Yard(yd) and Feet(ft).
The accuracy of this app is highly relies on the device sensor. From some experiment we have done so far, the average accuracy of Auto Distance is falls between (+)(-)7.0%. You can use Manual Distance (Free Android App) for more accurate distance and height measurement if accuracy is important and critical.
We release Auto Distance in free and we really hope that this instrument tool can help you in quick distance estimation. We hopes you enjoy this tool. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develope more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
When you receive an incoming call or make an outgoing call, have the ability to turn your mobile device's loudspeaker with maximum volume from your android wearable.
This app allows you to keep your hands busy on tasks such as cooking, driving or even just stay sitting on your sofa without having to get up to pick up the phone.
3 STANDARD OPTIONS:
★ ASK ME FIRST- When a call is accepted or when a call is made, an option is shown on your wearable to turn on the loudspeaker.
★ SPEAKER ON - All incoming / outgoing calls will automatically be placed on loudspeaker.
★ SPEAKER OFF - Disable Wear Speaker.
2 ADVANCED OPTIONS:
★ Dial number or select Contacts from wearable.
★ Switch speaker on and off during an active call and the ability to end an active call.
If you are upgrading Wear Speaker and you do NOT see the new Wear Speaker app with its new settings (i.e. the old version is still on the wearable) then you must perform these two steps:
UNINSTALL: 'Wear Speaker' app and the 'Android Wear' app (the one from Google)
REINSTALL: 'Android Wear' app and the 'Wear Speaker' app.
The 'Android Wear' app from Google sometimes keeps the old version of apps that are supposed to be upgraded and refreshed to the wearable.
INSTALL FIRST TIME ISSUES:
If you are installing the app for the first time, the corresponding app might not appear on the wearable. If you do NOT see the Wear Speaker app on your wearable, please open the Android Wear app from Google, go to settings, scroll to the bottom and then click 'RE SYNC APPS'.
Allow the re-syncing to finish and check the wearable a few times to see if the Wear Speaker app is also on the watch.
Android Wear - Making life with your Android Wear easier to answer calls.
Android Wearable - Works with all Android Wear devices.
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at email@example.com.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
Development team put a large emphasis of simplicity and ease of use for the user.
Whenever you arrive at work, simply click "In" to log your shift start time; when you leave work, click "Out" to log your shift end time.
In order for you to evaluate the compatibility of the application to your needs, the basic version is free with limited features (with ads).
For the first 30 days most of the features are available.
You can upgrade to the Pro version (without ads) from within the application.
Features of the free version:
* Widget for In/Out logging without opening the application
* Clicking on the widget title will open the application
* Select between monthly or weekly summary type
* Set the first working day of the week (in weekly summary type)
* Current month\week shift list
* Configure automatic break time
* Allow to overwrite break time in each shift
* Indication on overlapping time (Red indicator)
* Indication on open shift (Yellow indicator)
* Indication on break time (Green indicator)
* Custom Shift color
Additional features in the Evaluation\Pro version:
* Backup and Restore of the data (Pro only)
* Automatically save backups in Google Drive (optional)
* Working month can start on a custom date (not on the first on the month)
- On the shift list view there will be an indication of the actual month
* Gross salary calculation
* Setting hourly rate by date (e.g. when you get a raise)
* Configure automatic expenses
* Allow to overwrite expenses in each shift
* Extra hours calculation
* Configure multiple shift types
* Support multiple "In"/"Out" in a single shift (split shift - Up to 5 parts in a shift)
* Indication on split shift (Orange indicator)
* Monthly\Weekly summary of all shifts
* View any month\week
* Send email report of your working time (from "Shift List" view) in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Shift Logger".