Keeps closing when I open app
It's not bad good idea
Allows access to charity auctions that I would not otherwise be able to view
Absolutely amazing auctioning app!
Great bidding with a few hiccups. Once setup, I was able to successfully bid on auctions. I found it easy to navigate, look at items, place bids, and pay invoices. However, I and a number of people had problems getting setup. The app also crashed a few times. While I had no problems using the app, others, maybe less comfortable using apps had problems. I know of a few people who did not place bids because of these problems.
Auction end time not accurate & can't delete financial information My auction closed. I started receiving notifications that someone was bidding on the item I had already won. Handbid did credit the additional amount but still frustrating. THEN I tried to remove my credit card information and there is no way to access it through the app. Want to login online? You have to email the company and someone sends you a pin code. Try to go to website? Nope. That's a blank screen. As a consumer. I should be able to limit who holds onto my credit card info.
This release supports Handbid's new GuestList and Ticketing Feature. We have added the following new features:
- View and Purchase tickets to your event from the app
- Users can enter in a discount code if one exists for a ticket
- Users can view their ticket purchases and edit their guest list
- Edit your guests information and share their ticket with them
- View your ticket and save it to your Apple Wallet if you choose
- Other various bug fixes that make the app experience even better!