-- Traditional Tamil daily calendar
-- Lists festival days, national holidays, amavasai, pournami, pradosham, karthigai, ashtami, navami for the whole year
-- Status bar notification about important days and other special tamil/national occassions
-- Easy forward and backward Tamil calendar swipes, pinch zoom, drag, single tap and double tap support
-- Supports Offline mode: you can downoad tamil calendars monthwise and no internet needed for the app
-- Various calendar image resolutions
-- Easy connection mode and space management
-- Completely FREE!
Did you grow up tearing the daily Tamil calendar pages ? Are you now in a place where these are no longer easily available & you wish you had this info at your fingertips ? You can now have the daily Tamil daily calendar (thinasari) & Rasipalans at your fingertips for free! Know your auspicious days and timings (Rahukalam, Yamagandam, Kuligai, Karanam , sunrise, sunset) with easy touches. Start your day brighter with the daily quotes, birth zodiac signs & astrological forecasts (Rasipalans).
Lots of efforts have gone into developing this quality and totally free Tamil daily calendar app for Android/iPhone. If you have any suggestions or comments please drop me a note using the contact form in this page. If you are satisfied with the app, encourage us by rating this Tamil daily calendar app.
1. Tamil Calendar 2014 - fully supported - online/offline
2. Special days & Festivals notifications Year 2014
3. UI enhancements and stability fixes
1. Offline calendar: easier and faster way to download monthly calendars
2. Easy access for festival days, national holidays, amavasai, pournami, pradosham, karthigai, ashtami, navami for the whole year using a new menu
3. Status bar notifications. One notification per event.
4. UI: single tap, double tap to reset the calendar sizes and position
1. Various app stability fixes
1. Full support for Offline and Online calendar mode
2. Offline mode - no internet needed - ability to download Tamil daily calendars for any month and use the app totally offline
3. Online mode - now supports smaller Tamil daily calendar pages to save bandwidth if you are accessing calendar over internet
4. Storage space - you can now delete calendars downloaded for older months and save space
1. Calendar access now faster then before
2. UI polishing and minor fixes
Version 2.2 and older
1. Drag calendar and other multi touch support
2. Pinch zoom in and out calendar pages
3. Ability to choose different calendar date
4. Easy calendar swipe to next and previous dates
5. Orientation, resolution and placements for UI components
1. Fixed calendar prev and next day calculation
2. Calendar page download problems fixed
3. Safe handling for network connection failures
Tamil Daily Calendar App, FREE Tamil Daily Calendar App, Tamil Daily Calendar 2014, Tamil calendar 2014, Free tamil calendar 2014, Year 2014 calendar download, 2014 hindu calendar, Tamil calendar 2015, Tamil Calendar 2013, Tamil Daily Calendar 2012, Offline Tamil Calendar, Download Tamil Daily Calendar, Daily Calendar, Tamil daily calendar android app, tamil daily calendar mobile app, Year 2014 horoscope, 2014 rasipalan, 2015 horoscope
The good thing is it uses your english keyboard and automatically converts your english to Tamil.
In a way its Tamil Keyboard in your English Keyboard.
The words are converted to Tamil after hitting space. Maja Karo.
1. Write in Tamil using English Keyboard and use it like Tamil Keyboard
2. Copy the message to post it somewhere.
3. Share message on social network or on SMS
4. Store data features
Note : The App fonts are not supported in Sony Xperia and Micromax Canvas Series device
Coming soon with Notepad app to save notes in Tamil :-)
This is better than any Tamil IME Input Method Editor (IME)
1. Bigger Screen
2. New Dashboard
3. List for suggestions of words
4. English words allowed
Tamil Pride is part of Indian Pride group of Apps
The main advantage TamilPad offers is that it doesn't require Internet connection. As you start typing the text is instantly converted into tamil in another view below english text.
Other features include:
* Allows saving the text to a file.
* Opening saved TamilPad text for re-editing.
* Allows sending the text via SMS and Email.
* The text can also be copied which can be later pasted wherever required.(Say for example, you want to add a new contact to phonebook with name in tamil.)
* Separate buttons are available at the top for each of these features.
தமிழ் --- tamizh
திருவண்ணாமலை --- tiruvaNNaamalai
சிறந்த நண்பர் --- ciRanta naNpar
The saved documents can be located in your external storage(or in your Internal storage on some devices) at: /Your_SD_Card/TamilPad folder.
The saved documents can be opened with any text editor of your choice. The same file opens perfectly on your laptop/desktop too. However if you want to update the file, you should open it in TamilPad.
One more thing to note here is that the folder also contains a "tmp" folder which contains some metadata of the files saved. So please make sure that the files under this folder is not deleted incase you want to edit the saved files later.
Regarding sending email, the first part of the text until an enter key press is treated as the email subject. And the remaining text goes as the email body.
Please Note: The app purely depends on the unicode support of your device. As you start typing in english, if you dont see corresponding tamil text being generated, then probably your device doesnt support unicode and sorry that TamilPad cannot be of any use to you.
The permissions read/write external storage are for opening/saving existing TamilPad documents. The other permissions are of course added to serve advertisements.
For comments/suggestions, please reach me at: email@example.com
Horizontal swipe views with below features
- Month View (Main View)
- Tamil Day, Tithi, Nakshatra and Raghu, Kethu and Yamagandam timings for selected day (Right Swipe - Screen 1)
- Hora timings for selected day (Right Swipe - Screen 2)
- Festival, Holiday and Auspicious Days Listing (Menu Navigation)
This app also provides features to switch between Tamil and English view from the settings under Menu
1) Month View - Press on cell to get day features
2) Month View - Navigate using Right/Left arrow or click on Month/Year displayed on header
3) Day View - Navigate using Right/Left arrow or click on date displayed on header
4) Timing View - Navigate using Right/Left arrow or click on date displayed on header
5) Hora View - Navigate using Right/Left arrow or click on date displayed on header
6) Hora View - Hora Marked with * indicates good timings
7) Timing & Hora View - Timings are displayed based on Sunrise/Sunset time based on location. If location details could not be collected on the details Sunrise/Sunset time is defaulted
You can view the daily Tamil calendar for 2014 in your Android devices along with Rasipalan for all 365 days!
*** It is completely FREE app, that works in offline mode & no internet connection is needed! ***
* This app will help you to keep track of all the auspicious days, align you with various timings like Rahukalam, Yamagandam & Kuligai.
* You can find out the rasipalan for your birth zodiac signs and get the horoscope chart for any day easily with this free app.
* According to Tamil calendar, years 2014 - 2015 is called Vijaya Varudam, you will get all important information about this years with this app.
Features of this app:
* Traditional daily Tamil Calendar 2014
* Month View, with Quick Navigation between Month View and Day View.
* Rasipalan for each & everyday
* List of holidays (list of Hindu festival days, Christian festival days, Muslim festival days & government holidays)
* Indication of Amavasai, Pournami, Pradosham, Karthigai, Ekadasi, Chaturthi, Shivaratri for the whole year.
* Subha Muhurtham days in 2014.
* List of important fasting days.
* Easy forward and backward daily Tamil calendar with single tap support.
* New Version release alert.
* Indru Oru Thagaval (இன்று ஒரு தகவல்), so daily you can see useful information for that day.
* Wishes / Messages (வாழ்த்துக்கள்), with one tap you can send SMS to your friends, creative messages are provided for all possible occasion.
Use this app, you will never miss anything!!!
Day View - Navigate using Right/Left arrow or click on date displayed on header.
Indru Oru Thagaval :
Daily an Information which can be a fact, a Famous personality Birthday, or an event in the past. (It is a section like, Do you know, On the day in the past.)
Wishes /Messages :
Wishes/Messages are categorized in to 8 categories (Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, General Messages, New Year Wishes, Diwali Wishes, Quotes, Wishes for Christians and Wishes for Muslims)
Wishes/Messages can be forwarded to their friends just be tapping on the text which pops to compose messages or share it through other messaging apps.
Our road plan:
- We are constantly working in the app to make it really useful for you.
- Alerts, reminder etc., are coming soon.
Thank you for downloading this application.
Your feedback are more welcome! We are eager to support you better through this application.
Kindly recommend & share this app to your friends!
Wishes /Messages were given in English, since Tamil Indian language has complex character rendering system. Unlike English or other Latin based script, it has glyph composed of more than one character. Android does not have ability to render such complex scripts. To render properly tamil Language tamil fonts needs to be placed in the devices which is a difficult process. So we have provided the text in English. This is up to the knowledge what we have searched and we are open to the suggestions.
Keywords - தமிழ் நாள் காட்டி, நல்ல நேரம், Tamil calendar, Tamil Calendar 2015, Nalla Neram, Rasi Palan, Subha Muhurtham, Tamil Panjangam, Tamil Astrologer, Tamil New Year, Festivals, Government Holidays, Hindu Holidays, Christian Holidays, Muslim Holidays, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Madras, Tamilian, Chithirai, Tamil new year, Muslim festivals, Christian festivals, Tamil apps, Tamil utility, Tamil community, Tamil software, Tamil Android,Indru Oru Thagaval, Wishes / Messages
Salient Features -
1. All details of tithis, important days, images of Deities etc.
2. Information about public holidays, auspicious days, auspicious times etc.
3. Enlightening information on Hindu Dharma
4. Information on Saints, Revolutionaries and Hindu Leaders
5. Short articles enhancing pride for Nation and Dharma
and much more....
Also available in
Kannada : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kannada.sanatan.panchang
Telugu : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sanatan.telugu.calendar
Malayalam : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=malayalam.sanatan.calendar
English : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=english.sanatan.calendar
Hindi Panchang : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sanatan.hindi.panchang
Marathi : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanatan.panchang
Tamil calendar 2014 allows you to view maasam, vaaram, thithi, and nakshatram information for all days in the year 2014 in Tamil
Users can select any date and get information for that particular date
Highlights full moon day and no moon day for each month
Displays the list of festivals in Tamil for the currently selected month.
Indian Cal 2014:
-Manager Holiday & Friend’s Birthday.
【1】Hindi Cal: Holi, Diwali, etc.
【2】Lunar Calendar and phase of the moon.
【3】Upload Facebook friend’s birthday.
【4】Set Notice for the important day.
You can also see the holidays and Hindu auspicious days as well.
You can also find your daily horoscope for your rasi.
search for English words and get the clear Tamil description on tapping the English word.
This one requires INTERNET connection to pull the data from Wiktionary server.
I hope this would bring you better experience, Provide your feedback to improve this further.
But how about reading it in your very android devices and tablets, here is the app for you. I used my crystal clear render engine to render Thenali Stories in Tamil. Go and get lost with your old school days memories.
Of course, please do NOT forget to rate the app and leave your comments.
More from developer
விடுகதைகள், புதிர்கள், பழமொழிகள், சிந்தனைகள் மற்றும் பாடல்களை தங்கள் கைபேசிக்கு எடுத்து செல்லும் ஒரு சிறிய முயற்சி.
Tamil Proverbs, Riddles, Puzzles, Quotes and Songs collection.
View the Riddle, guess the answer and if you like, share it right away. Have fun.
More features coming soon, based on your comments ☺
Lets us know your valuable feedback http://goo.gl/GuAcv
Tamil Ullangalukku Nandri!
Join us on Google+ http://goo.gl/hP4fL
1. Some important poems of Tamil literature
2. Short stories
3. Paramartha Guru
4. Thenali Raman
6. Aesop's Fables
7. Akbar Birbal
8. Mulla Stories
9. Kids Section
Hope everyone will like this. Awaiting your comments and feedback.
- This app contains some of his best writings
- A rare photo collection of "Mundaasu Kavi" Mahakavi Bharathiyar
This is a completely free "No Ads" app
"சாதிகள் இல்லையடி பாப்பா; - குலத்
தாழ்ச்சி உயர்ச்சி சொல்லல் பாவம்;
நீதி, உயர்ந்தமதி, கல்வி - அன்பு
நிறைய உடையவர்கள் மேலோர்"
"நமக்குத் தொழில் கவிதை, நாட்டிற்கு உழைத்தல், இமைப்பொழுதும் சோராதிருத்தல்" - பாரதி
Being great fans of him, its our pleasure to bring his works to your mobile. We strongly hope that this app may reach every Bharathi lover.
Looking forward for your comments and feedback.
Rangoli Kolangal are traditional form of artwork, decorating Indian homes since ancient times. They bring out the artist in every woman. They are a sort of painted prayer - a line drawing composed of strokes, curves and loops drawn around a grid pattern of dots.
Apart from being an artistic welcome, kolams are also been drawn for hygienic reasons, proves cleanliness, prosperity and generosity of the household.
This app is dedicated to the creative minds of India, in remembrance of our ancient heritage.
Hope you will enjoy it during this December (Margazhi) Festival season.
And please do let us know your comments and feedback.
Keywords: Tamil, Kolam, Muggulu, Pongal, Makar Sankranti, Colors, Designs
Pudumaippithan's active writing period was less than 15 years (1934–46) in which he wrote nearly 100 short stories, an equal number of essays on a variety of subjects, 15 poems, a few plays and scores of book reviews. His writings gave him a reputation as a maverick. The subjects he wrote on and the characters he chose to portray were completely new to Tamil fiction.
Some of his short stories are listed in this app. You can expect more content in following weeks.
Looking forward for your comments and feedback.