Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
- Efficient music theory courses to teach you how to read music notes fast and easily.
- Logical learning - A coach system guiding through the learning step by step.
- A flexible approach on music notes - with Letter or Latin names.
- Practical exercises on the staves simulating real situation to optimize your learning.
- Improvement of ears through identification of notes
"Easy Note Trainer Lite" helps you read music notes.
"Easy Note Trainer" helps you read music notes much faster.
When a better way of learning is found, we enhance "Easy Note Trainer" and "Easy Note Trainer Lite".
How to use "Easy Note Trainer"?
1. Swipe the card left or right to move from one card to another
2. Touch the treble or bass clef to switch it to the other
3. Touch the letter name or syllable to switch it to the other (depending on the convention of your language, you may see either letter names or solmization syllables)
4. In card #2 and #3, you can drag the music note to a new location or touch on a new location on the music staff directly. A random music note can also be shown for you by touching on the blank area.
5. In card #2 and #3, you can use two fingers to re-size the music staff to show more (up to 5) or less ledger lines like what you do to re-size a photo.
6. In card #3, touch the "?" to show the letter name or syllable.
7. A visual demo is available for each card by touching the "options" key and then touch on "Demo". Please note the location and appearance of the "options" key may vary from phone to phone and from the Android version to version. It may be a touchable area with three dots or three short horizontal bars on it, etc.
You may also check the advanced version of "Easy Note Trainer" at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enl.notetrainer
Notes on localization:
- Localization on letter names and solmization syllables are supported. They are shown in the convention of your language and you see exactly what you need to see - either letters or syllables. No more extra switching is required. (thanks to a German user's suggestion)
- Language conventions currently supported: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Have fun using "Easy Note Trainer Lite".
Este é um aplicativo de estudo e auxilio para adultos e crianças nas operações matemáticas. Contempla as operações de Adição, Subtração, Multiplicação e Divisão.
TAG: Tabuada, Tabuadas, Tabuada para Crianças, Tabuada de Matemática, Matemática, tabuada Eletrônica, Estudos, Desafios, escola, e-learning, Tabuada Completa, Adição, Subtração, Divisão, Multiplicação, Contas, Crianças, Cálculo, calculo, mais , menos, vezes, dividir, adição, subtração, divisão, multiplicação.
English - Spanish - French - Japanese
Will no longer be difficult to read notes, with DoReMiNotas can improve your music reading, improving the identification of each note according to its location on the stave.
Learn the notes at your own pace, anytime, anywhere!
1. Choose the clef you want to learn. G Clef or F Clef.
2. Select the group of notes, from 3 notes to all notes.
3. And start practicing!
Also check your successes and failures.
This app is designed to teach the basic - how to read music notes by yourself, as a fun game.
You can start with the "learning" levels and when you feel ready - go ahead and try the "practice" levels.
The notes are from C to B (sharps included at the last level)
Learning (by levels):
First you hear the note and the name of the note, then you can guess where it is on the keyboard, and afterwards - you press the picture of the note and it shows you the right place on the keyboard.
Practice (by levels):
First you hear the sound and see the picture of the note, than you press the right note on the keyboard. You can understand if you were right by the sounds you hear.
Good luck :)
If you are interested in purchasing this PROFESSIONAL version, you will have access to unlimited number of groups and 9 different report types can be extracted in CSV (Excel) format.
Although Teacher’s Notebook is an application designed for professional teacher usage, it has already more than 62.000 downloads and thousands of active users. This is why we feel so proud, and thankful to all the people who trust part of their work on ours.
Description of the application:
Teacher’s Notebook has the aim of making more dynamic and optimizing daily teaching tasks and objectives (grading, attendance, students’ cards, class diaries, etc.)
This application main device is the substitution of traditional class paper diaries used to keep course and students data updated. For this reason it is a very useful tool during the period of classes, and saves a lot of time and effort out of class too.
Benefits of Teacher’s Notebook (TN):
- Download students’ data from a PC through our template or web form (www.labeldroid.com)
- Share with other colleagues the students’ data, notes, course structures and configurations, etc.
- Evaluate and grade students with extremely flexible and complete tools, easy to configure, compatible with all grading systems, and able to calculate grade means. TN will grant assessments, criteria, indicators, percentage weighting, basis of calculation, equivalence charts, control matrixes, estimations, etc.) Dozens of comments and suggestions made by users had been taken into account in order to fulfill 99% of all grading systems, while preserving the simplicity of usage with characterizes this application.
- Accomplish an attendance control system (absences, delays, justifications, partial absences, Tutor contact by means of email/sms, absence filter, report generator in CSV format...)
- Manage all students information cards, ordered by groups, with the following data: contact, Tutors, 3 office hours notebooks classified by date, unlimited personal notes, etc.
- Display a general diary and a class diary for each course, as well as obtain their CVS report..
- Access to a 8 level check box to make temporary notes or comments about each student.
- Handle a completely modifiable class schedule.
- Access to Google calendar, set of subjects, faculty meetings, watches, evaluation sessions, etc. Also download the scholar schedule of each Autonomous Community (free access through our website).
- Download all application data and export them to a CSV format compatible with any worksheet.
- Create security copies (internal memory, dropbox, drive, etc) of all data stored in your device, and export them to other devices.
Please mind that TN manual is available in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8invFZ8k2OX0sSMZJGWPxkBbSrtepJd1M-t9s4zHkE/edit?usp=sharing
We are pleased to be contacted in order to make improvements. All comments, suggestions, and questions will be welcomed and answered. You may write to email@example.com
App desenvolvido de aluno para alunos, não oficial o app é livre! Aproveite!
O linkme é um app para ajudar os alunos ao acesso móvel a portais de suas instituições. O Anhanguera foi desenvolvido a partir de necessidades dos próprios alunos para seu dia a dia universitário.
Com o App é possível ter acesso direto até sua área restrita e também poder organizar suas aulas em uma grade escolar.
O app te informa qual sala e aula de hoje antes de chegar na Instituição podendo também silenciar seu aparelho em horário escolar.
O Aplicativo foi desenvolvido para ajudar alunos da faculdade
facilitando o acesso ao portal do alunos e aulas ead.
Importante ressalvar que ele não possui nenhum vinculo com a instituição, apenas por alunos e para alunos ( de alunos para alunos).
#suporte ao flash player ate 4.3
#Assista suas video aulas!
#Resolva suas tarefas
#Veja o conteudo online completo!
#Consulte notas e freqüência
#abra requerimentos ou qualquer outra coisa no sia.
Espero que adorem o aplicativo,
e não deixem de comentar, divulgar e dar sugestões.
Abraços a todos.
Use of stylus pen recommended.
Ad-supported version. Network connection required.
If you like it, try the paid version available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rioneutron.mathboard
The ABAC Women's App supports APEC Women's Business Leaders' goals of increasing awareness of women's global business issues, as well as providing vital news and information to members.The ABAC Women’s Forum comprises senior women executives from around the APEC region who are working to promote policy recommendations that enhance opportunities for women in business, and inspire the next generation of women entrepreneurs. Leveraging the unique advisory and policy advocacy role that the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC) plays within the APEC structure, the ABAC Women’s Forum aims to reinforce policy mechanisms that advance the gender issue. The group was established at the start of 2011.