M3 Insight brings hoteliers access to their data in unprecedented fashion. Access to the dashboards you enjoy from your desktop are now available to you wherever you are and on whatever device you use. Discover actionable insights in the palm of your hand!
• Access any M3 Insight dashboard you have created or have access to.
• Fully interact with dashboards using filters to gain more insight from your dashboard.
• Access to any M3 data you subscribe to
• Daily Report
• M3’s patented GM Dashboard gives you access to mission-critical data
• Rooms Rented
• Room Revenue
• Guaranteed No Shows
• Out of Order Rooms
• Complementary Rooms
• Food Revenue
• Bar Revenue
• Easily navigate between properties within your portfolio with the swipe of a finger.
• Quickly toggle between prior year or budget comparisons to view variances based on daily, month-to-date or year-to-date current year performance.
• Add a comment to help explain or ask a question about data from any dashboard.
• Need help? Access the Help Center from the app and find helpful documentation or contact support.
• Have an idea? Access the Ideas Gateway and let us know how we can improve the app!
Built by hoteliers, exclusively for hoteliers, M3 is a powerful cloud-based financial platform and services company serving the hospitality industry that drives cost savings, revenue enhancement and business insight. After 22 years in business without increasing prices, M3 touts a 95 percent customer retention rate without contracts. Used by management groups and hotels of all sizes, the platform works seamlessly with other key systems and tools in the hospitality industry and offers robust accounting and financial analysis across entire portfolios with optional operations and time management features. M3’s professional services team provides on-demand support for hotels of any size by offering a full range of customized accounting solutions to scale with a hotel’s needs. Privately held and employee owned, M3 also includes a proprietary hotel benchmarking index that combines data from thousands of properties into a single accessible data set to compare hotel financial performance. For more information, visit www.m3as.com.