Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
When placed in the HOME screen the Widget, select a Bluetooth device to connect.
Because you can select the paired device, please go to pair with the device you want to target.
Connect to a Bluetooth device was set to be placed on the screen, tap the Widget.
◆ Supported profiles
Supported profiles are HSP and A2DP, but HSP is unstable.
If you need more improvements to be used, I will support.
◆ Supported devices
The widget works only with Android-2.1.
In addition, XPERIA (SO-01B) has been guaranteed to work only, other devices may not be available.
Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Add audio profiles / sound profile (volume, vibration and ringtone) for: Calls, Notifications, Voice call, Media and Alarm.
• Separate calls from notifications (any Android)
• Priority calls for each profile: Hidden numbers, unknown numbers, Google groups and individual contacts (sound and vibration)
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Control all your ringtones (hidden numbers, unknown numbers and your contacts) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile). This is also useful for knowing that you really have your headphones connected.
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Desktop widget
UNLOCKED VERSION (Non Free) includes:
• Tasker plugin
Therefore, if you like the way you can control your sounds, calls, notifications, schedules, headphones, volumes, ringtones, vibration... And, definitely, have the control of your audio / sound settings in your phone, I would like to ask you to rate this app with 5 stars to help me in order to keep improving it.
If you want to discuss/suggest new features, do not hesitate to send me a mail!
When certain Bluetooth headsets get connected to the device the audio can get noisy / corrupt.
This app re-connects a A2DP headset after it has been connected to bypass this problem.
Please tell me when your Bluetooth headset doesn't work or if you have any other issues!
Its only for the Samsung Galaxy family, running ICS/JB/KK and rooted, but probably works on other kernels too.
Devil Kernels XDA Threads http://forum.xda-developers.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=4196889&starteronly=1
Devil Kernel Manager XDA Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2558109
* All the latest settings supported by the Kernel
* Everything sticks after boot.
* Fast Charge widget for easy access (if available in kernel)
* Bluetooth Kill widget (if available in kernel)
* Supports every Devil Kernel (I9000 family, I9300, Note I, Note II, Nexus S)
* Rewrote the application from scratch. Faster Load Times.
* New Design, Two Themes available.
* Log features (pull up to show the full log or hide it completely, option to copy the log content)
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale that lets you set conditions based on connected or nearby Bluetooth devices.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 30 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out and see!
Please note: this is a plug-in. You MUST have either Locale or Tasker installed for this to work. It is built as a plug-in for either of these, and will never function on its own. If you don't understand what Locale or Tasker are, then please do not install this plug-in.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections or nearby devices. For example, you can use Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile, or enable work mode when near your work laptop.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
This application works in background when you make an incoming or outgoing call using your wired headset/headphone and make sure your default phone microphone is enabled. There is no additional settings required for this application.
- audio record your phone calls in mpeg4, 3gpp or amr format (also automatically)
- announce caller and SMS: speak the caller's name when receiving a call or a message using the synthesized voice (text to speech)
- block unwanted calls and SMS: automatically refuse incoming calls and SMS filtering out the phone number (include or exclude anonymous and/or unknown numbers, favorites, contacts and groups; enable the block by choosing date and time); advanced: choose between different block methods to confuse the caller!
- auto answer: automatically answer the call when phone is ringing by choosing phone numbers, date and time and if respond only when using headphones.
- urgent calls: choose what phone numbers your phone will ring or vibrate also when it's in silent mode
- automatic speakerphone: automatically turn on/off the handsfree when the phone is far/close to your ear
- outgoing anonymous calls: make private calls by hiding your caller ID (also automatically by filtering the phone numbers to call)
- reduce electromagnetic waves: automatically turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, GPS and mobile data (2G/3G) when you speak at your phone
- choose different volume levels during calls: one for normal calling, loud handsfree, wired heasets volume and bluetooth headsets volume
- automatic bluetooth headsets: automatically enable bluetooth for a limited time when the call starts
- timeouts for restoring silent mode and airplane mode: just enable the silent/aiplane mode (in any way) and Advanced Telephone Manager will ask you how much time to stay in that mode
- vibrate the phone when the call begins and when the call ends.
- fast sms: displays the received SMS allowing you to respond immediately.
- Compatibility with Phones / Tablets.
- More features you will discover.
Advanced Telephone Manager uses proximity sensor for turning on/off automatically the antennas and the handsfree when the phone is close to your ear.
In this way, Advanced Telephone Manager can make your calls healthier by lowering the electromagnetic fields.
It can be also useful while you're driving car: through automatic handsfree, the headsets are no longer needed.
Most of Advanced Telephone Manager features are configurable through the most advanced phone number filter: choose whether to activate a function for all numbers or for anonymous numbers, unknown numbers, contacts (all or some), favorite contacts, contact groups and also filter by prefix number.
Advanced Telephone Manager is light, small, useful and very fast.
*** WORKS ON KERNELS WITH BOEFFLA SOUND SUPPORT***
Welcome to Boeffla Sound Control - making audio tuning a breeze
With this app, the amazing Boeffla Sound interface becomes easy and fast to tune up, with a cool and easy-to-use UI.
What can you tune:
- DAC Direct
- DAC Oversampling
- FLL Tuning
- Speaker Tuning
- Stereo Expansion
- Mono Downmix
- Headphones Volume
- Speaker Volume
- Microphone Gains
- Hardware Equalizer (with Graphical Equalizer)
- Volume Buttons Mapping
- Privacy Mode
and many more...
Driver written by: AndiP
App written by: simone201
For more infos and news, please contact the developer of both apps and drivers. For bugs reporting, please report to the app developer directly.
Thanks for downloading, and enjoy!!
Don't forget to donate to both AndiP and simone201 ;)
Thanks in advance!
New 2.0.0preview release! Beta auto-fill support for Android 4.3 and newer devices. Auto-fill is supported in a large majority of apps, including the Chrome browser. Apps that use WebViews to handle their login forms are not compatible :-(
To enable this feature, go into your system settings -> Accessibility -> Services -> KeepShare Form Filler and turn it on!
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
* Root explorer & Android 4.4 returns an illegal content URI and will crash when selecting a database.
Android 5.0+ users should use the new Smart Lock feature.
New version, completely redesigned and reimplemented.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880
* Widgets for Android 3.0 and up! Open as many channels as you want at the same time, from the home screen, multitask with ease! (Experimental)
* Android 4.1 and up: Chat without leaving your current app, choose 'Chat' from the notification! Tons of awesome
* Full message logging, searchable.
So many changes and improvements, give it a shot, this is totally worth your time!
chat about qicr on irc.freenode.net/#qicr
Please report any issues and feedback via github, IRC or email, comments are not always monitored and cannot be addressed.
* Nick colors (nicks are randomly assigned 1 of 10 colors to easily follow conversations)
* Unified, modern UI on Android 2.2 and up
* Lag timer (periodically ping self to determine connection lag; on servers tab)
* Configurable quad-mode channel navigation: swipe between all channels no matter the mode, choice of tabbed UI, a drop down menu in the actionbar, or drawer menu that slides in from the left.
* CTCP commands, including /ping
* SSL support
* BNC support (znc tested)
* Raw command support (/raw)
* Multiple-servers single-view
* Swipe and tab between channels
* Nick completion = search button (multi-tap capable)
* Full Honeycomb and ICS (phone and tablet) optimization
* Full external keyboard support on Android 3.0+ (ALT-1 through ALT-0 and ALT-Q through ALT-P = Tabs 1 through 20; CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB = forward and back tabs)
* /help for a list of implemented commands
* Speech recognition support, press the button and end a sentence with "over" to automatically send. Say "clear line" to erase the text area.
* New message notifications
* Monospaced font (DejaVuSansMono for pre-ICS) for proper text alignment.
* Nick colors
* Last read line marker
* Zebra-striping messages
* Font size customization
* Notification customization (ringtone and led color)
* Configurable command char (default /)
* SASL support (depending on demand)
* More /commands (/ping, /whois, /topic, /kick, /mode, etc.)
* irc:// URL protocol support (depending on demand)
* Implement android.app.backup.BackupAgent support
* Channel owner and super-op flags (for rizon, & and ~)
* DCC support, depending on demand
* Written in Scala, not Java
* Open sourced on github (https://github.com/pfn/qicr)
Beta, Lite and Premium details:
This is currently an early beta, bugs are present and features are still missing. Loyal beta users will be upgraded to the premium version automatically (in app) will require a google account authorization when it becomes ready (oauth to an appengine site). Once qicr lite leaves beta, it will be restricted to 3 open tabs or tabs can be unrestricted if one wishes to see ads. The premium version will be sold as a separate app. In addition to all of this, the app itself will be open-sourced, so those too cheap to pay for a Premium version can build it for themselves.
* Clean design, optimized for Android 5.0
* Easy push-button calculation of desired values
* Amortization table showing full payment breakdown over time
* Swipe to see amortization table once a calculation is made
* Simple calculator-like numeric entry pad
* Open-source (https://github.com/pfn/android-tvm)
* Calculations are performed based on payments at the end of the period
* Copy-paste support
* Amortization adjustments, adding one-time and periodic payments
* FV and FVA calculations
*** Important note for ICS users: Honeybar is unsupported on ICS and will not hide the UI bar. I have examined the source for ActivityManagerService and it currently appears impossible to stop com.android.systemui
Introductory pricing for a limited time only $0.99! Get it while it lasts.
With experimental TouchWiz support (enable button offset)
Google's not addressing this bug, http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15408, so I am! Tap to show and hide the status bar that doesn't ever go away!
HoneyBar is an application that requires root access to toggle visibility of the Honeycomb status bar on the bottom of the screen. Root access is required to allow the hiding to occur.
On initial use, HoneyBar will enter an introductory mode. During this mode, a white rectangle approximately 100x54 pixels in size will appear in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Tapping this box will toggle visibility of the status bar. When the status bar is present, the rectangle will appear in the status bar; when it is not present, it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
After successfully toggling visibility of the status bar 10 times, the white box will no longer appear. Even though the box is no longer there, you can continue to tap that same location to toggle the appearance of the status bar. If you want to revert to the introductory mode again, you can 'Enable intro mode' again.