note: To route music to a mono headset use any media player Besides the android default "media player".
Great free simple tool to manage your remote bluetooth devices and to play music to any audio bluetooth device (mono headset , mono handsfree).
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
*** ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS IS REQUIRED ***
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Quick Instructions: ***
1) Disable ALL sound / music playback for 3 seconds
2) Adjust the register settings via the app
3) restart Sound / Music Playback!
*** *** ***
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!
Officially Supporting :
GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 (US Versions ONLY)!
HTC One (All versions)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Oppo Find 5/7
Moto X, G, E
Any Phones using Qualcomm Audio Chip WCD93xx chipsets.
Such as HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G/Pro, Asus PadFone 2
Total Control to boost your Audio Amplifier Gain to help clean up audio distortions!
* Adjust Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume (wired)
* Separate in-call volume control, speakerphone / ringtone volume
* Special Extension for specific models for even more audio bliss
> HTC M8: extra analog controls
> Moto X/G: extra analog controls
NOTE: DOES NOT BOOST/CONTROL BLUETOOTH... BLUETOOTH is 100% DIGITAL... THIS APP WILL NOT CHANGE BLUETOOTH VOLUMES OR GAINS!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching &
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your Audio Input and Output:
From Quality, Quiet and MAX LOUDNESS profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy hardware and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- automatic network discovery
- volume control
- mute on/off
- input control
- customized macro execution
- macro editor
(for macro syntax see CP750 Manual)
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected? Please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since this might be in conflict with this application.
The SmartKey application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality can be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases there might be changes in how the headset control is handled. This may/may not interfere with this application. This application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only. Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making living easier.
The main idea behind this is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by most other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, BOX and Dropbox cloud storage (plugin required), plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and work with as it was a regular folder.
For advanced users, this file manager also supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with protected system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of options which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
* customizable multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* working with files via the MediaStore perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
* file search by content and other properties
* text editor (built-in or external)
* text and picture viewers
* sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
* personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to a player app (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive, Dropbox and BOX or any WebDAV enabled cloud storage (with plugins)
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi go down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
The website: http://tinyurl.com/gc1site.
Vote for new features: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Help with localization: https://crowdin.com/project/ghost-commander
If you like this application, a small donation to help further development will be appreciated!
Keywords: root, file manager, manage files, file explorer, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel
Video by Appgovideo.com
Add audio profiles / sound profile (volume, vibration and ringtone) for: Calls, Notifications, Voice call, Media and Alarm.
• Separate calls from notifications (any Android) using Priority Calls and Priority Notifications
• Priority calls for each profile: Hidden numbers, unknown numbers, Google groups and individual contacts (sound and vibration)
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Control all your ringtones (hidden numbers, unknown numbers and your contacts) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile). This is also useful for knowing that you really have your headphones connected.
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Desktop widget
UNLOCKED VERSION (Non Free) includes:
• Tasker plugin
Therefore, if you like the way you can control your sounds, calls, notifications, schedules, headphones, volumes, ringtones, vibration... And, definitely, have the control of your audio / sound settings in your phone, I would like to ask you to rate this app with 5 stars to help me in order to keep improving it.
If you want to discuss/suggest new features, do not hesitate to send me a mail!
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: email@example.com. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
*** WORKS ON KERNELS WITH BOEFFLA SOUND SUPPORT***
Welcome to Boeffla Sound Control - making audio tuning a breeze
With this app, the amazing Boeffla Sound interface becomes easy and fast to tune up, with a cool and easy-to-use UI.
What can you tune:
- DAC Direct
- DAC Oversampling
- FLL Tuning
- Speaker Tuning
- Stereo Expansion
- Mono Downmix
- Headphones Volume
- Speaker Volume
- Microphone Gains
- Hardware Equalizer (with Graphical Equalizer)
- Volume Buttons Mapping
- Privacy Mode
and many more...
Driver written by: AndiP
App written by: simone201
For more infos and news, please contact the developer of both apps and drivers. For bugs reporting, please report to the app developer directly.
Thanks for downloading, and enjoy!!
Don't forget to donate to both AndiP and simone201 ;)
Thanks in advance!
Measure the temperature right where you are with the Companion App for Thermodo. Plug the Thermodo in your audio jack and let the sensor adjust to the environment. It's never been more easy to take temperature measurements on the go.
Thermodo is a tiny little electrical thermometer for your smartphone and the Companion app is the first piece of software you'll need to enjoy your new weather gadget.
= The Companion app features =
- Measure the current temperature with Thermodo
- A beautifully clean design when taking measurements
- Get low, high and average temperature of your last measurement by swiping up
- More about the Thermodo project and guides on how to get the most out of your sensitive little thermometer
- Farenheit & Celsius support
- Compensate for device heat in the settings
Learn more at http://thermodo.com and get your own Thermodo.
Got questions, check out the FAQ at http://thermodo.com/faq
= Important =
We've done our best and have tested Thermodo on a large number of devices, but obviously we cannot test it on every single device out there. If you are having issues please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do.
Currently, there are a couple of known limitations that you should be aware of:
- Thermodo works unreliably when audio enhancers such as "Beats Audio", "Dolby" or similar features are enabled. When using Thermodo, please disable such audio enhancers.
- On some devices the app sometimes cannot ensure that the master volume is set at a reasonable level. If you are having issues with Thermodo not being detected by your phone then go into Settings->Sound->Volumes and make sure the volume for music is set to the maximum value.
Note that audio manager does not have ads!
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections, use "Connection per Download" = 1 or "Check Defensive Mode" in settings to reduce errors.
=> What does it NOT do?
TDM does NOT offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
TDM does NOT work with YouTube.
TDM does NOT work with Web sites and File Sharing Sites that require login.
TDM works ONLY with direct URL links.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Notifications with Download Progress
Multiple Parallel downloads
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links manually
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
MD5 Hash validation
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
=> TDM doesn't support Web sites that require login or authentication.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
NEW: A2DP Keepalive Support. Your A2DP speakers/receiver go to sleep when not playing music, but being connected? The next usage is going weird? With A2DP support you can prohibit your A2DP speakers/receiver from going to standby. Speakers will give a regular sound to prevent standby mode.
The Google+ Productsite for Bluetooth Keepalive: https://plus.google.com/b/105973144146249181536/105973144146249181536/posts
There you'll find surveys and can give feedback.
Before you buy, please check on this website, if BTKA can really help you:
Some Samsung smartphones have activated "energy saving" mode. Please be sure to turn it off (Maybe test before buying BTKA, if that already helps you). BTKA does not need "root" - only the rights requested by the Market.
After installation start BTKA manually. It registers with Android™ and will from now on start automatically whenever you restart your Android™. After starting the app there is a "Configuration" button (visible for 2 seconds), with that you can change the configuration settings for notifications and the starting-behaviour of BTKA. For hints on how to configure BTKA correctly see the check page above.
In case of a failure please see the english section on this site: http://www.bluetooth-keepalive.com/support.php
Legal notice/imprint: http://floodping.org/impressum/
All prices quoted are final. Due to §19 UStG we do not charge sales tax.
*** New service intents for Tasker. Refer to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37328938&postcount=1 ***
Listen to GPS directions while using your handsfree or car music. Uses SCO profile to route audio as phone call and auto cut your music.
AudioBT is an application that unleashes the power of your in-car handsfree Bluetooth (BT) system or mono earpiece. It allows you to hear application audio messages such as GPS turn-by-turn directions from Google Navigation while you are listening to your regular radio station or music through your car stereo. This application temporarily routes audio messages from other applications to the Bluetooth incoming call audio channel, just like when an incoming call rings, interrupting your in-car audio momentarily. When the audio message is done playing, the system can return to its previous state.
Using the SCO proile instead of the A2DP profile for audio messages makes it possible to hear your messages while listening to any audio source in your car. It also works with any non-A2DP Bluetooth earpiece device.
Tested with Google Navigation and Waze.
Usage of the AudioBT service:
-Start AudioBT. The AudioBT service will start automatically and a notification will be shown.
-Press the Audio Test ON button to test the Bluetooth interface.
-Press the Audio Test OFF button to stop the test.
-Press the Stop Service to turn off AudioBT.
-This application will prevent other audio apps like the Music player from playing. For listening to Music on your mono non-A2DP device, download BTMono instead.
-Notifications will not be heard while AudioBT is running.
-May stop functionning after a phone call.
-The first milliseconds of audio may not be heard.
-Free version will stop routing audio after 4 messages.
-Requires Android 4.0 and higher.
New TTS engine:
The custom AudioBT TTS engine can be used to bypass your default TTS engine and reproduce the TTS over the Bluetooth, thus eliminating any clipping of the audio messages.
Usage of the TTS engine:
-Go to your phone parameters, Input, Speech synthesis, and select AudioBT+ TTS. Or use the TTS settings button in the AudioBT Plus application.
-In the parameters, select your favorite language and TTS engine
-Play the sample text, you should hear it through your Bluetooth device.
-Do not turn on AudioBT service while using the AudioBT TTS engine.
-Free version will stop routing audio after 4 messages.
-When using Google Navigation, sometimes two voices can be heard simultaneously. Use AudioBT service running with Enhanced TTS for best results.
This app lets you choice to route the sound trough your headset, headphone, earset, speaker or bluetooth. It's useful if the phone doesn't detect your headset and you want to route the sound trough there anyway.
This app is a full refactor of the previous app, new routing techniques and better bluetooth support.
Bluetooth suport is still in beta due to android limitations, if you have a bluetooth device that only support telephone calls, Sound route switcher won't probably help you.
If it doesn't work for your device instead of rate it bad, uninstall within the first 15 minutes and you will got refund!
Previous Buyers, if you bought the old APP, send me an email with your Name, Order Number and order date and I will email you the app for free.
New Buyers, if you buy the app fot bluetooth purpose, check it works within the first 15 min and unistall for a refund if it doesn't. Bluetooth support depends on the bluetooth device.
Road map for future versions:
- Better UI
- Better Bluetooth support
- Sound route Widget
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Now with full database edit support!
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
NOTE: Android 4.4 and 5.0 have issues with the Accessibility Services dramatically reducing Chrome performance, disable as necessary (see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=81950)
Version 2.1.0 and newer will no longer support KeePass v1.x databases (no more .kdb files)
* KeePass databases with many (large) attachments will cause KeepShare to crash, to workaround, remove any large file attachments and trim the database history.
* Database creation is not yet supported.
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* Impervious to the attack described at https://www2.dcsec.uni-hannover.de/files/p170.pdf (Android 5.0 for Auto-Fill; the keyboard is fully impervious on all versions of Android)
* Read and write support of KeePass 2.0 kdbx files
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password and/or keyfile with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Box, OneDrive, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically. Now with automatic sync support!
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* Fully Material Design
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Android 5.0+ users should use the new Smart Lock feature.
New version, completely redesigned and reimplemented.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880
* Widgets for Android 3.0 and up! Open as many channels as you want at the same time, from the home screen, multitask with ease! (Experimental)
* Android 4.1 and up: Chat without leaving your current app, choose 'Chat' from the notification! Tons of awesome
* Full message logging, searchable.
So many changes and improvements, give it a shot, this is totally worth your time!
chat about qicr on irc.freenode.net/#qicr
Please report any issues and feedback via github, IRC or email, comments are not always monitored and cannot be addressed.
* Nick colors (nicks are randomly assigned 1 of 10 colors to easily follow conversations)
* Unified, modern UI on Android 2.2 and up
* Lag timer (periodically ping self to determine connection lag; on servers tab)
* Configurable quad-mode channel navigation: swipe between all channels no matter the mode, choice of tabbed UI, a drop down menu in the actionbar, or drawer menu that slides in from the left.
* CTCP commands, including /ping
* SSL support
* BNC support (znc tested)
* Raw command support (/raw)
* Multiple-servers single-view
* Swipe and tab between channels
* Nick completion = search button (multi-tap capable)
* Full Honeycomb and ICS (phone and tablet) optimization
* Full external keyboard support on Android 3.0+ (ALT-1 through ALT-0 and ALT-Q through ALT-P = Tabs 1 through 20; CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB = forward and back tabs)
* /help for a list of implemented commands
* Speech recognition support, press the button and end a sentence with "over" to automatically send. Say "clear line" to erase the text area.
* New message notifications
* Monospaced font (DejaVuSansMono for pre-ICS) for proper text alignment.
* Nick colors
* Last read line marker
* Zebra-striping messages
* Font size customization
* Notification customization (ringtone and led color)
* Configurable command char (default /)
* SASL support (depending on demand)
* More /commands (/ping, /whois, /topic, /kick, /mode, etc.)
* irc:// URL protocol support (depending on demand)
* Implement android.app.backup.BackupAgent support
* Channel owner and super-op flags (for rizon, & and ~)
* DCC support, depending on demand
* Written in Scala, not Java
* Open sourced on github (https://github.com/pfn/qicr)
Beta, Lite and Premium details:
This is currently an early beta, bugs are present and features are still missing. Loyal beta users will be upgraded to the premium version automatically (in app) will require a google account authorization when it becomes ready (oauth to an appengine site). Once qicr lite leaves beta, it will be restricted to 3 open tabs or tabs can be unrestricted if one wishes to see ads. The premium version will be sold as a separate app. In addition to all of this, the app itself will be open-sourced, so those too cheap to pay for a Premium version can build it for themselves.
All features of KeepShare are present in KeepShare Lite, except for write support.
* Easy-entry PIN unlock
* Super-secure, PIN cannot be brute-forced without corresponding key stored in Google Drive (accessible only to KeepShare)
* Custom keyboard for username and password entry
* Auto-fill support across all native apps, auto-fill in Chrome on Android 5.0+; auto-fill is fully secure from clipboard attacks on Android 5.0+ (on pre-5.0 it is possible that a malicious application can snoop passwords using this approach: https://www2.dcsec.uni-hannover.de/files/p170.pdf)
* Automatic synchronization with Storage Access Framework providers in Android 4.4+ (includes Google Drive, Box.net, OneDrive, etc)
* Full database browsing
* Full Material Design
* 100% compatible with KeePass 2.x .kdbx files
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
What makes it special?
* It is built from the ground up to be completely different from any other solution available on Android. This application is the only implementation of KeePass for Android that allows one to securely unlock the database with a 4+ digit PIN. It also looks good because it's fully Material Design.
* KeepShare is one of the first apps to have a custom keyboard for password entry, in addition to searching for database entries using a "Share" mechanism (hence the name KeepShare). In addition to this, it is also among the first password managers on Android to provide complete auto-fill support across all apps, including Chrome (requires Android 5.0+ for Chrome).
* In addition to this, KeepShare supports Android 4.4+ Storage Access Framework, this means you can automatically connect and synchronize to your choice of cloud storage provider, including Google Drive, Box.net, OneDrive, etc.
* It is also fully compatible with KeePass because it uses a 100% direct port of KeePassLib from C# to Java
How is KeepShare Lite different from KeepShare?
* KeepShare Lite provides read-only support for KeePass databases. I recently completed write support for KeepShare, and as a result, I feel that it's enough of a feature delineation where I can give KeepShare Lite to everyone for free! Why do I want to give it away? Because everyone should be improving their security situation by making better use of strong passwords, and security should be easy.
Help! I'm stuck
* Yes, it's open source: issue tracker at https://github.com/pfn/keepshare/issues
How can a 4 digit PIN possibly be safe!?
* The security is implemented by using a 2-part encryption key for your master passphrase. Your PIN is only one part of the key. The other part of the key is uploaded into app-private data in your Google Drive account. Information stored on your phone cannot be accessed without the key from Google Drive and vice versa. (Also a first, no other app does this to enhance your security).
Can I create databases using KeepShare?
* Not yet, for now, you will need to create it from any other app that allows database creation.
* Clean design, optimized for Android 5.0
* Easy push-button calculation of desired values
* Amortization table showing full payment breakdown over time
* Swipe to see amortization table once a calculation is made
* Simple calculator-like numeric entry pad
* Open-source (https://github.com/pfn/android-tvm)
* Calculations are performed based on payments at the end of the period
* Copy-paste support
* Amortization adjustments, adding one-time and periodic payments
* FV and FVA calculations
*** Important note for ICS users: Honeybar is unsupported on ICS and will not hide the UI bar. I have examined the source for ActivityManagerService and it currently appears impossible to stop com.android.systemui
Introductory pricing for a limited time only $0.99! Get it while it lasts.
With experimental TouchWiz support (enable button offset)
Google's not addressing this bug, http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15408, so I am! Tap to show and hide the status bar that doesn't ever go away!
HoneyBar is an application that requires root access to toggle visibility of the Honeycomb status bar on the bottom of the screen. Root access is required to allow the hiding to occur.
On initial use, HoneyBar will enter an introductory mode. During this mode, a white rectangle approximately 100x54 pixels in size will appear in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Tapping this box will toggle visibility of the status bar. When the status bar is present, the rectangle will appear in the status bar; when it is not present, it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
After successfully toggling visibility of the status bar 10 times, the white box will no longer appear. Even though the box is no longer there, you can continue to tap that same location to toggle the appearance of the status bar. If you want to revert to the introductory mode again, you can 'Enable intro mode' again.