Note that audio manager does not have ads!
note: To route music to a mono headset use any media player Besides the android default "media player".
Great free simple tool to manage your remote bluetooth devices and to play music to any audio bluetooth device (mono headset , mono handsfree).
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
The main idea behind this is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by most other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, BOX and Dropbox cloud storage (plugin required), plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and work with as it was a regular folder.
For advanced users, this file manager also supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with protected system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of options which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
* customizable multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* working with files via the MediaStore perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
* file search by content and other properties
* text editor (built-in or external)
* text and picture viewers
* sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
* personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to a player app (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive, Dropbox and BOX or any WebDAV enabled cloud storage (with plugins)
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi go down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
The website: http://tinyurl.com/gc1site.
Vote for new features: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Help with localization: https://crowdin.com/project/ghost-commander
If you like this application, a small donation to help further development will be appreciated!
Keywords: root, file manager, manage files, file explorer, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel
Video by Appgovideo.com
You can personalize the following behavior for music, call and idle mode:
Idle mode (When between calls and playing music)
Launch Music player or Radio (Select a specific player, including radio, to launch and control or just keep the last one used)
Redial last number
This application has been designed for use with the standard Android music player, but also tested for Walkman Player and a variety of other music players. If your application doesn’t work as expected, please try to activate/deactivate the headset control in the music player itself since it may be in conflict with this application.
The Smart Key application supports Android 4.0 and above and is designed for Sony Xperia™. It will also support other Android devices although its functionality may be limited.
This application is developed for wired headsets only.
Disclaimer: For coming Android releases, headset control behavior may change. This may or may not interfere with this application. The application may be upgraded accordingly, provided it can be handled from the application and not the Android system only.
For Android Lollipop it is no longer possible to customize call actions.
Please enjoy your Sony headset with this headset control application, making life a little easier.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics. This data helps us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Measure the temperature right where you are with the Companion App for Thermodo. Plug the Thermodo in your audio jack and let the sensor adjust to the environment. It's never been more easy to take temperature measurements on the go.
Thermodo is a tiny little electrical thermometer for your smartphone and the Companion app is the first piece of software you'll need to enjoy your new weather gadget.
= The Companion app features =
- Measure the current temperature with Thermodo
- A beautifully clean design when taking measurements
- Get low, high and average temperature of your last measurement by swiping up
- More about the Thermodo project and guides on how to get the most out of your sensitive little thermometer
- Farenheit & Celsius support
- Compensate for device heat in the settings
Learn more at http://thermodo.com and get your own Thermodo.
Got questions, check out the FAQ at http://thermodo.com/faq
= Important =
We've done our best and have tested Thermodo on a large number of devices, but obviously we cannot test it on every single device out there. If you are having issues please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will see what we can do.
Currently, there are a couple of known limitations that you should be aware of:
- Thermodo works unreliably when audio enhancers such as "Beats Audio", "Dolby" or similar features are enabled. When using Thermodo, please disable such audio enhancers.
- On some devices the app sometimes cannot ensure that the master volume is set at a reasonable level. If you are having issues with Thermodo not being detected by your phone then go into Settings->Sound->Volumes and make sure the volume for music is set to the maximum value.
This app requires root access for some features to work. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memory Manager comes with a built in minfree tweaker and task manager. Minfree refers to the minimum free memory value, e.g. the threshold of free RAM below which idle tasks are killed. Tweaking these values can save you precious memory. There are multiple presets you can select to customize minfree to improve performance.
Memory Manager also has a Task Manager which will show you your current running apps and list them by process type, importance & oom group. There is also a built in floating task manager so you can have a task manager everywhere you go.
Other features you will find are a startup killer (kill apps that start on boot), kill all processes (autokiller optimizer), ignore list & the ability to kill apps with root. Some features are only available after a small in-app purchase.
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
Simple, small app to boost your speaker or headphone sound volume. Useful for movies, audio books and music.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it AT YOUR OWN RISK and see if yours works.
NOTE 1: This app does not work on most Android 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on Android 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
NOTE 4: Source code is at github.com/arpruss/speakerboost
This will only work if you have a phone with proximity sensor hardware like the nexus, Desire, Samsung Galaxy S, G2, DroidX.
If it doesn't work on your phone, please contact me by mail
+ sensor calibration
You can get the apk from the project site for free including the sourcecode, this is just a donate version.
If you send me a error log, please write what you have done and what happend.
★ Super Speed version 4.0 Launched.
★ Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, German, Russian, Chinese and French
★ As the function of widget has been greatly enhanced, it is recommended for the users of previous version to update it into this new version and remove the widget previously installed in desktop.
★ What is Super Speed?
1. Only one click will allow the users including those who are not familiar with smart phones to optimize performance utilization.
2.Process manager provided by the widget keeps the process and cache memories in their best condition all the time.
- Version 4.0
1. Significant improvement of memory management function.
2. Improved function of process manager to manage process and cache memories separately
3. Changed design of widget icon
4. Error correction and compatibility improvement
- Version 3.71
1. Improves process management capability.
2. Adds widget icon and changes design.
- Version 3.3
1. Improves process management capability.
2. Solves problem of compatibility with Galaxy Apps which is embedded application of Galaxy series.
- Version 3.21
1. Improves compatibility for Android OS 4.0 version.
- Version 3.01
1. Improves comparability for other party’s application such as launcher/widget.
2. Strengthens cache memory management performance.
- Version 2.5
1. Enhance process management capability.
2. Adds image of widget icon.
- Optimizes Android smartphone performance!
- Increases Android speed and functioning!
- Process manager for memory cache.
- Super Speed – the name says it all!
Super Speed for the Android is the ultimate in smartphone optimization. When you download Super Speed you will transform your smartphone into an actual smart, smartphone. Once you have had your phone for a significant amount of time, you will notice that your smartphone has actually gotten dumber over time. Wondering what happened? Your phone is reaching its limit on memory space. But with Super Speed, your phone will be operating at maximum strength and efficiency. Are you wondering how Super Speed works? Super Speed works by giving your Android a significant boost and managing internal memory storage.
When you download Super Speed, the app is installed as a widget and optimizes the following three sections of your smartphone:
• The smartphone’s cache.
• The smartphone’s system settings
• The smartphone’s processes.
Each of the three sections is significantly improved to make your smartphone fast! The widget also includes a handy “process manager” which will periodically manage unnecessary phone memory. Super Speed works just like the name suggests - fast. With just one click, the widget is ready to go and put to work. The “performance manager” cuts down on the phone’s cache and memory clutter, which is often the source of speed and performance issues.
When your Android smartphone is getting sluggish and not performing the way you need it to then the time has come to download Super Speed. Your smartphone’s internal memory processes will be constantly managed with Super Speed - it does the work that no other app on the market can do.
When your phone gets bogged with too much memory that has been snuck in by other apps and downloads, Super Speed will manage the cache so you don’t get stuck with junk in your memory cache trunk!
Cached files are temporary files that are created with every app you download, website you visit, and internet use. Cache buildup creeps on users when you aren’t even suspecting it. You are enjoying your smartphone, loading it up with all the apps that you need and the next thing you know, you have no memory or space! Once internal memory space begins to grow, your phone will then become slow, sluggish, and less effective!
Get your Auto Answers right every time with the Touch Screen sensor addition!
Be sure to try out the new feature in "Speakerphone" section "Set to on when face-up". This basically makes moving the phone from ear to ear much more practical as it will not turn on the speakerphone again right away. Once you decide you want it on again, just hold it momentarily face up and speakerphone is on again.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhoneEx from any Task killers.)
SpeakerPhoneEx - Pro is a simple application that stays in the background and takes minimum battery power.
It adds a few extra features to your phone-calls using your phone's proximity sensor, gravity sensor and touch sensor.
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically based on several configurations.
3. The ability to auto hangup based on several configurations.
Take a look at the screenshots to get a better idea on the options provided.
* On Galaxy Nexus 4, the screen doesn't turn off the first time, once you Auto Answer, when you hold it away from you then back to your ear, it works then.
* On Duel Sim phones, Auto answer only works on one of them, Unfortunately there is no immediate fix for this because Duel Sims are not officially supported by the Android OS.
* S-View currently conflicts with the app and doesn't work as Intended.
* We have conflicting results about Android 4.4 (KitKat) we appreciate if you drop us an email.
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We added a very easy logging feature to the app to minimize your bug reports.
Light sensor note: Not all phones can use their light sensor properly, even if the hardware supports it, there is a built in test which will decide that for you.
Some ROMs are bugged that will make SpeakerphoneEx use a lot of battery power (2%-3%) if you use the Light sensor, if you experience this, please turn off the light sensor feature and contact us.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity,speakerphone ex pro,auto hangup
This app lets you choice to route the sound trough your headset, headphone, earset, speaker or bluetooth. It's useful if the phone doesn't detect your headset and you want to route the sound trough there anyway.
This app is a full refactor of the previous app, new routing techniques and better bluetooth support.
Bluetooth suport is still in beta due to android limitations, if you have a bluetooth device that only support telephone calls, Sound route switcher won't probably help you.
If it doesn't work for your device instead of rate it bad, uninstall within the first 15 minutes and you will got refund!
Previous Buyers, if you bought the old APP, send me an email with your Name, Order Number and order date and I will email you the app for free.
New Buyers, if you buy the app fot bluetooth purpose, check it works within the first 15 min and unistall for a refund if it doesn't. Bluetooth support depends on the bluetooth device.
Road map for future versions:
- Better UI
- Better Bluetooth support
- Sound route Widget
This is a simple widget that will track your Bluetooth Device/Headset Battery usage by timing your Music/Media Play Time as well as Standby Time. It will then provide you with an accurate estimate of how much time is left on your Bluetooth Device/Headset battery life.
Use the Media and Standby Battery Life estimates provided to you by your Bluetooth Device manual or simply use this widget to calculate how long your device is able to run on a full charge to better set the estimates based on your personal usage.
Widget usage details:
- Double tap on the Progress Circle to reset the time
- Single tap on the Time Info to change the timing estimates and configurations
This Bluetooth Battery Widget is compatible with all Bluetooth Headsets and Devices that support mono audio or A2DP profile.
It has cool analog vu meter, oscilloscope and history chart.
It can be used to verify if a sound is at same level for measuring loudspeaker response.
The app is intended for fun and it does not provide accurate measurement in decibels.
■ 30 to 102dB range
■ local peek/max values display
■ response mode: fast/medium/slow
■ analog vu meter
■ support for sending chart to email
■ support for tablets and landscape mode
■ support for calibration
Thanks to everyone that bought the app to show support.
How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Now with full database edit support!
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
NOTE: Android 4.4 and 5.0 have issues with the Accessibility Services dramatically reducing Chrome performance, disable as necessary (see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=81950)
Version 2.1.0 and newer will no longer support KeePass v1.x databases (no more .kdb files)
* KeePass databases with many (large) attachments will cause KeepShare to crash, to workaround, remove any large file attachments and trim the database history.
* Database creation is not yet supported.
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* Impervious to the attack described at https://www2.dcsec.uni-hannover.de/files/p170.pdf (Android 5.0 for Auto-Fill; the keyboard is fully impervious on all versions of Android)
* Read and write support of KeePass 2.0 kdbx files
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password and/or keyfile with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Box, OneDrive, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically. Now with automatic sync support!
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* Fully Material Design
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Android 5.0+ users should use the new Smart Lock feature.
New version, completely redesigned and reimplemented.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880
All features of KeepShare are present in KeepShare Lite, except for write support.
* Easy-entry PIN unlock
* Super-secure, PIN cannot be brute-forced without corresponding key stored in Google Drive (accessible only to KeepShare)
* Custom keyboard for username and password entry
* Auto-fill support across all native apps, auto-fill in Chrome on Android 5.0+; auto-fill is fully secure from clipboard attacks on Android 5.0+ (on pre-5.0 it is possible that a malicious application can snoop passwords using this approach: https://www2.dcsec.uni-hannover.de/files/p170.pdf)
* Automatic synchronization with Storage Access Framework providers in Android 4.4+ (includes Google Drive, Box.net, OneDrive, etc)
* Full database browsing
* Full Material Design
* 100% compatible with KeePass 2.x .kdbx files
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
What makes it special?
* It is built from the ground up to be completely different from any other solution available on Android. This application is the only implementation of KeePass for Android that allows one to securely unlock the database with a 4+ digit PIN. It also looks good because it's fully Material Design.
* KeepShare is one of the first apps to have a custom keyboard for password entry, in addition to searching for database entries using a "Share" mechanism (hence the name KeepShare). In addition to this, it is also among the first password managers on Android to provide complete auto-fill support across all apps, including Chrome (requires Android 5.0+ for Chrome).
* In addition to this, KeepShare supports Android 4.4+ Storage Access Framework, this means you can automatically connect and synchronize to your choice of cloud storage provider, including Google Drive, Box.net, OneDrive, etc.
* It is also fully compatible with KeePass because it uses a 100% direct port of KeePassLib from C# to Java
How is KeepShare Lite different from KeepShare?
* KeepShare Lite provides read-only support for KeePass databases. I recently completed write support for KeepShare, and as a result, I feel that it's enough of a feature delineation where I can give KeepShare Lite to everyone for free! Why do I want to give it away? Because everyone should be improving their security situation by making better use of strong passwords, and security should be easy.
Help! I'm stuck
* Yes, it's open source: issue tracker at https://github.com/pfn/keepshare/issues
How can a 4 digit PIN possibly be safe!?
* The security is implemented by using a 2-part encryption key for your master passphrase. Your PIN is only one part of the key. The other part of the key is uploaded into app-private data in your Google Drive account. Information stored on your phone cannot be accessed without the key from Google Drive and vice versa. (Also a first, no other app does this to enhance your security).
Can I create databases using KeepShare?
* Not yet, for now, you will need to create it from any other app that allows database creation.
* Widgets for Android 3.0 and up! Open as many channels as you want at the same time, from the home screen, multitask with ease! (Experimental)
* Android 4.1 and up: Chat without leaving your current app, choose 'Chat' from the notification! Tons of awesome
* Full message logging, searchable.
So many changes and improvements, give it a shot, this is totally worth your time!
chat about qicr on irc.freenode.net/#qicr
Please report any issues and feedback via github, IRC or email, comments are not always monitored and cannot be addressed.
* Nick colors (nicks are randomly assigned 1 of 10 colors to easily follow conversations)
* Unified, modern UI on Android 2.2 and up
* Lag timer (periodically ping self to determine connection lag; on servers tab)
* Configurable quad-mode channel navigation: swipe between all channels no matter the mode, choice of tabbed UI, a drop down menu in the actionbar, or drawer menu that slides in from the left.
* CTCP commands, including /ping
* SSL support
* BNC support (znc tested)
* Raw command support (/raw)
* Multiple-servers single-view
* Swipe and tab between channels
* Nick completion = search button (multi-tap capable)
* Full Honeycomb and ICS (phone and tablet) optimization
* Full external keyboard support on Android 3.0+ (ALT-1 through ALT-0 and ALT-Q through ALT-P = Tabs 1 through 20; CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB = forward and back tabs)
* /help for a list of implemented commands
* Speech recognition support, press the button and end a sentence with "over" to automatically send. Say "clear line" to erase the text area.
* New message notifications
* Monospaced font (DejaVuSansMono for pre-ICS) for proper text alignment.
* Nick colors
* Last read line marker
* Zebra-striping messages
* Font size customization
* Notification customization (ringtone and led color)
* Configurable command char (default /)
* SASL support (depending on demand)
* More /commands (/ping, /whois, /topic, /kick, /mode, etc.)
* irc:// URL protocol support (depending on demand)
* Implement android.app.backup.BackupAgent support
* Channel owner and super-op flags (for rizon, & and ~)
* DCC support, depending on demand
* Written in Scala, not Java
* Open sourced on github (https://github.com/pfn/qicr)
Beta, Lite and Premium details:
This is currently an early beta, bugs are present and features are still missing. Loyal beta users will be upgraded to the premium version automatically (in app) will require a google account authorization when it becomes ready (oauth to an appengine site). Once qicr lite leaves beta, it will be restricted to 3 open tabs or tabs can be unrestricted if one wishes to see ads. The premium version will be sold as a separate app. In addition to all of this, the app itself will be open-sourced, so those too cheap to pay for a Premium version can build it for themselves.
* Clean design, optimized for Android 5.0
* Easy push-button calculation of desired values
* Amortization table showing full payment breakdown over time
* Swipe to see amortization table once a calculation is made
* Simple calculator-like numeric entry pad
* Open-source (https://github.com/pfn/android-tvm)
* Calculations are performed based on payments at the end of the period
* Copy-paste support
* Amortization adjustments, adding one-time and periodic payments
* FV and FVA calculations
*** Important note for ICS users: Honeybar is unsupported on ICS and will not hide the UI bar. I have examined the source for ActivityManagerService and it currently appears impossible to stop com.android.systemui
Introductory pricing for a limited time only $0.99! Get it while it lasts.
With experimental TouchWiz support (enable button offset)
Google's not addressing this bug, http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15408, so I am! Tap to show and hide the status bar that doesn't ever go away!
HoneyBar is an application that requires root access to toggle visibility of the Honeycomb status bar on the bottom of the screen. Root access is required to allow the hiding to occur.
On initial use, HoneyBar will enter an introductory mode. During this mode, a white rectangle approximately 100x54 pixels in size will appear in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Tapping this box will toggle visibility of the status bar. When the status bar is present, the rectangle will appear in the status bar; when it is not present, it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
After successfully toggling visibility of the status bar 10 times, the white box will no longer appear. Even though the box is no longer there, you can continue to tap that same location to toggle the appearance of the status bar. If you want to revert to the introductory mode again, you can 'Enable intro mode' again.