How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: email@example.com
When placed in the HOME screen the Widget, select a Bluetooth device to connect.
Because you can select the paired device, please go to pair with the device you want to target.
Connect to a Bluetooth device was set to be placed on the screen, tap the Widget.
◆ Supported profiles
Supported profiles are HSP and A2DP, but HSP is unstable.
If you need more improvements to be used, I will support.
◆ Supported devices
The widget works only with Android-2.1.
In addition, XPERIA (SO-01B) has been guaranteed to work only, other devices may not be available.
*** ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS IS REQUIRED ***
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Quick Instructions: ***
1) Disable ALL sound / music playback for 3 seconds
2) Adjust the register settings via the app
3) restart Sound / Music Playback!
*** *** ***
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!
Officially Supporting :
GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 (US Versions ONLY)!
HTC One (All versions)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Oppo Find 5/7
Moto X, G, E
Any Phones using Qualcomm Audio Chip WCD93xx chipsets.
Such as HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G/Pro, Asus PadFone 2
Total Control to boost your Audio Amplifier Gain to help clean up audio distortions!
* Adjust Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume (wired)
* Separate in-call volume control, speakerphone / ringtone volume
* Special Extension for specific models for even more audio bliss
> HTC M8: extra analog controls
> Moto X/G: extra analog controls
NOTE: DOES NOT BOOST/CONTROL BLUETOOTH... BLUETOOTH is 100% DIGITAL... THIS APP WILL NOT CHANGE BLUETOOTH VOLUMES OR GAINS!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching &
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your Audio Input and Output:
From Quality, Quiet and MAX LOUDNESS profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy hardware and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Audio Recorder app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.1 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using this app with other Android devices.
Stereo Microphone STM10 lets you get impressive video and audio quality next time you want to record an exciting concert. When you’re interviewing someone close up, the result is excellent. Make great moments sound fantastic.
Works with: Stereo Microphone STM10, Digital Noise Cancelling Headset MDR-C31EM, SmartWatch SW2, SmartBand™ SWR10, SmartBand™ Talk SWR30, smartphones and tablets running Android 4.4 or later.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Create your own profiles.
You can set for each profile:
- Profile Name
- Profile Icon (choose from 70+ icons)
- Ringing style (Silent, Increasing, Normal, Beep once)
- Display brightness
- Flight Mode
- Mobile data (Android > 2.2)
- Auto-rotate display
- Timed profile
- Automatically reject incoming calls
- Show screen "Send SMS" after reject calls
All profile settings:
- Double shake to silent incoming call ringing and vibration
Put widget on home screen. Widgate will change icon based on current profile.
You can change profile from Notification status bar.
The main idea behind this is classic: copy and move files from one panel to another. This method of operating is far more convenient than what is offered by most other file managers, in which you would have to copy/cut items and then navigate to various different folders to paste them - back and forth, again and again.
To not overload the display with extra checkboxes, each file row is divided by two zones: tapping on the left you open files and folders, tapping on the right you select multiple items. If you are left handed, that could be swapped in the settings.
Ghost Commander lets you transfer files both to and from FTP and SFTP servers and Windows network shares, as well as Google Drive, BOX and Dropbox cloud storage (plugin required), plus it can create/extract ZIP archives and work with as it was a regular folder.
For advanced users, this file manager also supports root (superuser) mode, which is essential to work with protected system files on a rooted phone, change file permission attributes/owners (chmod/chown) and even execute your own shell commands (busybox required).
This file manager is very customizable and comes with a lot of options which allow you to adjust its appearance and behavior to your personal tastes and habits.
Ghost Commander's features include, but are not limited to:
* easy sorting by name, extension, size or date
* customizable multiselect (by tapping, or select by wildcards)
* root / superuser (su) mode: remount partitions and make changes in system files
* change file owner and permissions (in root mode only)
* working with files via the MediaStore perspective (which allows writing access to external SDcard on Kitkat)
* ZIP archive support: create and extract ZIP files, view inside a ZIP without extracting
* built-in FTP client: upload to/download from your own site or a public one
* favorite shortcuts for folders and locations
* calculation of file and folder size and MD5 and SHA-1
* file search by content and other properties
* text editor (built-in or external)
* text and picture viewers
* sends files via email, Bluetooth and so on
* personalization: colors, font size, interface language, custom toolbar, etc
* Windows network support via an optional SMB plugin
* Streaming audio/video from a remote location to a player app (VPlayer is recommended)
* Access to the Google Drive, Dropbox and BOX or any WebDAV enabled cloud storage (with plugins)
Requested permissions explanation:
INTERNET - to make FTP and other network plugins be able to connect to internet hosts.
No connection is established without your command to do so.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to not to let the WiFi go down during a file transfer.
WAKE_LOCK - to not to let the phone go to a deep sleep during a file transfer.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to let the file manager copy files to the sdcard.
VIBRATE - to let the phone vibrate when a long file operation is done.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT - to create shortcut icons to the desktop.
MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS - to do so when you have asked that.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - to let the root: mode of the file manager functioning properly. Not used for any other purposes.
USE_CREDENTIALS - only to let the Google Drive plugin access to the Google based services.
The website: http://tinyurl.com/gc1site.
Vote for new features: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Help with localization: https://crowdin.com/project/ghost-commander
If you like this application, a small donation to help further development will be appreciated!
Keywords: root, file manager, manage files, file explorer, Midnight Commander, Norton Commander, FAR manager, dual panel
Video by Appgovideo.com
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable download acceleration by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
=> What does it NOT do?
TDM doesn't offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Multiple Parallel downloads
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background
Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
=> TDM doesn't support Web sites that require login or authentication.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
This application helps you to save your battery because your can turn on Bluetooth only while a device is connected.
HOW TO USE
1. Select "BluetoothMan Free" in widget selection window.
2. Setting window will be opened.
3. Select a device that you want to connect.
4. Change Nickname if you want to change a text displayed under the widget.
5. Select a profile.
6. Uncheck if you want to keep enabled Bluetooth.
7. Touching OK, widget will be shown on the screen.
A2DP(Audio Speaker), HSP/HFP(Headset), HID(Mouse,Keyboard)
Android 4.0 and higher
In case of HID, touching the widget just enables Bluetooth, and doesn't connect the profile. You have to move your mouse or type your keyboard to trigger to connect.
This app requires root access for some features to work. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memory Manager comes with a built in minfree tweaker and task manager. Minfree refers to the minimum free memory value, e.g. the threshold of free RAM below which idle tasks are killed. Tweaking these values can save you precious memory. There are multiple presets you can select to customize minfree to improve performance.
Memory Manager also has a Task Manager which will show you your current running apps and list them by process type, importance & oom group. There is also a built in floating task manager so you can have a task manager everywhere you go.
Other features you will find are a startup killer (kill apps that start on boot), kill all processes (autokiller optimizer), ignore list & the ability to kill apps with root. Some features are only available after a small in-app purchase.
This app, along with many more features, is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro.
- automatic network discovery
- volume control
- mute on/off
- input control
- customized macro execution
- macro editor
(for macro syntax see CP750 Manual)
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waves and linear, cubic, exponential sweeps and white, pink, blue noise.
- Rectangular, wedge and circular enclosures, sealed or ported, calculates dimensions given the material thickness, volume and port specs
Enclosure response graph
- Determine the relative gain of the enclosure, based on the T/S specs of the subwoofer.
- Gives values and schematics for crossovers given load and frequency (High, low, bandpass, narrow bandpass crossovers and Zobel filters).
Wire Gauge Calculator
- Automatically calculate length, load, gauge or number of runs by inputting 3 out of the 4. Also includes a list of wire specs for common gauges.
- Calculate the relative decibel level around the device.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is limited by the hardware. The microphone is designed for capturing voices (300-3400Hz). Outside this range, the microphone is not as responsive.)
Amplifier gains calculator
- Given the rated specs of your amplifier, you can properly set your line output to eliminate any clipping.
Ohm's Law Calculator and Common Equations
- Calculate Voltage, Amperage, Wattage or Resistance by inputting 2 of the 4. Includes most common equations for car audio (components in circuits, area and volume of shapes, enclosure specs, waves, etc)
Resistor value finder
- A visual tool to calculate the resistor value given the resistor band
LED resistor calculator
- Find the correct resistor for an LED to run on any voltage circuit
Speaker wiring calculator
- Find the final load of any series/parallel speaker circuit, given the voice coils and impedance. Wiring diagrams for most common setups.
Add audio profiles / sound profile (volume, vibration and ringtone) for: Calls, Notifications, Voice call, Media and Alarm.
• Separate calls from notifications (any Android)
• Priority calls for each profile: Hidden numbers, unknown numbers, Google groups and individual contacts (sound and vibration)
• Priority notifications for each profile: Control your apps notifications (ringtone, volume and vibration pattern). Also when the screen is off or on
• Add schedules for each audio / sound profile
• Control all your ringtones (hidden numbers, unknown numbers and your contacts) within only 1 screen
• Headphones feature (when plugged in: change profile icon, media volume and/or profile). This is also useful for knowing that you really have your headphones connected.
• Notification widget to switch between profiles (you can deactivate it)
• Desktop widget
UNLOCKED VERSION (Non Free) includes:
• Tasker plugin
Therefore, if you like the way you can control your sounds, calls, notifications, schedules, headphones, volumes, ringtones, vibration... And, definitely, have the control of your audio / sound settings in your phone, I would like to ask you to rate this app with 5 stars to help me in order to keep improving it.
If you want to discuss/suggest new features, do not hesitate to send me a mail!
Android 5.0+ users should use the new Smart Lock feature.
New version, completely redesigned and reimplemented.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880
* Widgets for Android 3.0 and up! Open as many channels as you want at the same time, from the home screen, multitask with ease! (Experimental)
* Android 4.1 and up: Chat without leaving your current app, choose 'Chat' from the notification! Tons of awesome
* Full message logging, searchable.
So many changes and improvements, give it a shot, this is totally worth your time!
chat about qicr on irc.freenode.net/#qicr
Please report any issues and feedback via github, IRC or email, comments are not always monitored and cannot be addressed.
* Nick colors (nicks are randomly assigned 1 of 10 colors to easily follow conversations)
* Unified, modern UI on Android 2.2 and up
* Lag timer (periodically ping self to determine connection lag; on servers tab)
* Configurable quad-mode channel navigation: swipe between all channels no matter the mode, choice of tabbed UI, a drop down menu in the actionbar, or drawer menu that slides in from the left.
* CTCP commands, including /ping
* SSL support
* BNC support (znc tested)
* Raw command support (/raw)
* Multiple-servers single-view
* Swipe and tab between channels
* Nick completion = search button (multi-tap capable)
* Full Honeycomb and ICS (phone and tablet) optimization
* Full external keyboard support on Android 3.0+ (ALT-1 through ALT-0 and ALT-Q through ALT-P = Tabs 1 through 20; CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB = forward and back tabs)
* /help for a list of implemented commands
* Speech recognition support, press the button and end a sentence with "over" to automatically send. Say "clear line" to erase the text area.
* New message notifications
* Monospaced font (DejaVuSansMono for pre-ICS) for proper text alignment.
* Nick colors
* Last read line marker
* Zebra-striping messages
* Font size customization
* Notification customization (ringtone and led color)
* Configurable command char (default /)
* SASL support (depending on demand)
* More /commands (/ping, /whois, /topic, /kick, /mode, etc.)
* irc:// URL protocol support (depending on demand)
* Implement android.app.backup.BackupAgent support
* Channel owner and super-op flags (for rizon, & and ~)
* DCC support, depending on demand
* Written in Scala, not Java
* Open sourced on github (https://github.com/pfn/qicr)
Beta, Lite and Premium details:
This is currently an early beta, bugs are present and features are still missing. Loyal beta users will be upgraded to the premium version automatically (in app) will require a google account authorization when it becomes ready (oauth to an appengine site). Once qicr lite leaves beta, it will be restricted to 3 open tabs or tabs can be unrestricted if one wishes to see ads. The premium version will be sold as a separate app. In addition to all of this, the app itself will be open-sourced, so those too cheap to pay for a Premium version can build it for themselves.
*** Important note for ICS users: Honeybar is unsupported on ICS and will not hide the UI bar. I have examined the source for ActivityManagerService and it currently appears impossible to stop com.android.systemui
Introductory pricing for a limited time only $0.99! Get it while it lasts.
With experimental TouchWiz support (enable button offset)
Google's not addressing this bug, http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15408, so I am! Tap to show and hide the status bar that doesn't ever go away!
HoneyBar is an application that requires root access to toggle visibility of the Honeycomb status bar on the bottom of the screen. Root access is required to allow the hiding to occur.
On initial use, HoneyBar will enter an introductory mode. During this mode, a white rectangle approximately 100x54 pixels in size will appear in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Tapping this box will toggle visibility of the status bar. When the status bar is present, the rectangle will appear in the status bar; when it is not present, it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
After successfully toggling visibility of the status bar 10 times, the white box will no longer appear. Even though the box is no longer there, you can continue to tap that same location to toggle the appearance of the status bar. If you want to revert to the introductory mode again, you can 'Enable intro mode' again.
* Clean design, optimized for Android 5.0
* Easy push-button calculation of desired values
* Amortization table showing full payment breakdown over time
* Swipe to see amortization table once a calculation is made
* Simple calculator-like numeric entry pad
* Open-source (https://github.com/pfn/android-tvm)
* Calculations are performed based on payments at the end of the period
* Copy-paste support
* Amortization adjustments, adding one-time and periodic payments
* FV and FVA calculations
New 2.0.0preview release! Beta auto-fill support for Android 4.3 and newer devices. Auto-fill is supported in a large majority of apps, including the Chrome browser. Apps that use WebViews to handle their login forms are not compatible :-(
To enable this feature, go into your system settings -> Accessibility -> Services -> KeepShare Form Filler and turn it on!
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
* Root explorer & Android 4.4 returns an illegal content URI and will crash when selecting a database.