IMPORTANT: ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED.
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app becomes compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=51997818&postcount=88
Tested Game Controllers:-
Mad Catz Controller
PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
•To ask for Refund please mail me your Order No. at email@example.com
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid .
•If the app responds as "No Controller Detected" even when paired/connected please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
•ROOT Access is a MUST.
•A Compatible Android Device with Android 4.0+.
•A Game Controller i.e. Any Gamepad/Joystick which can be paired via Bluetooth or Connected through OTG to the Device.
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to Shane Monroe for Dedicated Touch Profile Database]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
keyword: Controller Gamepad Touch Emulation Joystick Game USB/BT Bluetooth
> Up to four controllers at a time
> Nunchuck and classic controller compatible
> Easily create, edit, and switch between profiles for different apps
This app is not compatible with devices that use Samsung's Touchwiz UI on Android versions < 3.0 and on HTC devices that use Sense UI. The only way to fix this is by flashing a custom rom such as Cyanogen.
Also not compatible with the Galaxy Nexus!
Windows 8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. Just using your Android phone, you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps...
It's fast and fluid! Give it a try, you'll love it!
Some features of Windows 8 Controller includes:
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
- Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
- Custom Tiles
- Panic Button
- App Commands (Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player. More to come very soon)
- Power Options (Don't you think it's not so easy to shut down the Windows 8? Not anymore. Windows 8 Controller includes power shortcuts. Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
- Volume Control (Do you need an easy way to adjust the volume of your Windows 8 PC? You've got it! Windows 8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer's volume from your phone. Also you can use the hardware volume buttons of your phone)
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Android's keyboard. Take advantage of auto-complete feature of your keyboard or use swype keyboard. You can even type text to your computer by using voice-to-text feature of your Android phone's keyboard)
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
- With auto-connect and quick-connect features, it is very easy to connect your phone to your computer and start using Windows 8 Controller.
* Some features are only available in Pro version!
** You need to download and install Windows 8 Controller Server app (it is totally FREE) to your Windows 8 PC because your phone communicates with your computer through this application.
To download the server app, please visit www.windows8controller.com
monitoring data, send data.
can setting key name and Data
For Avr, arm, embedded system
Instructions for use
1. click scan Button for connect to device
2. after connected, click setKeys for setting Keys name, data
3. send data by click keys
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
Application is free of any commercials. If you wish just click on this http://www.sijalka.si/">link and visit my friends website nothing else (just for better google search ranking).
To establish a connection with the pc you have to install a server app. It can be downloaded from:
If you have any suggestions how to improve the app simply write me a mail.
- next/previous slide,
- start/stop presentation,
- displaying notes,
- increase/decrease font size of the notes,
- connect via bluetooth or wi-fi.
- Added go to slide functionality,
- next/previous slide with volume rockers,
- save often used ips,
- updated UI.
(necessary to update the version of the remote server!!!!!).
(If you have any trouble contact me: email@example.com)
it can be accessed at:https://github.com/fantastxmw/kbLight
Turn on or turn off the backlight of keyboard.
This is an application with only single feature ripped from AdjBrightness but with auto boot supported.
***If you installed both AdjBrightness and Keyboard backlight controller, please untick the button settings in AdjBrightness***
The app features both the Multi-touch / remote control capability and the sensors capability.
It's provided for convenience from a kang build of the SDK Controller app that allows controlling the Android Emulator from a device - using the device sensors and touch screen on the emulator.
This is the lite version of the Arduino Controller Android App. This version is no longer under development. You can find the Pro version (free and paid) in Google Play with a lot of extra features.
Now it is possible to build your own customized arduino app!!
• To use this application you need an arduino with ethernet shield connected to your router
• Download the example sketch from the support forum and upload it to the arduino
• The example layout will load automatically in this application
• Set the IP of your Arduino device in the settings screen
• The IP can be found in the serial monitor. The port is "80" by default
I hope you can use this app in your arduino project and please let me know what you use it for.
If you have recommendations, found any bugs, or need extra buttons, please let me know as well.
When you like it please give it a rating on google play.
The arduino example sketch can be downloaded here http://db.tt/GMoyi6hg
Arduino controller Pro is now supported from Android 2.2 to 4.3!
• Eight different tabs to control eight different Arduino 's
• Program mode to easily edit the layout and settings
• Sliding seekbars to control RGB led 's, servos, etc.
• Import, export and share your profiles
• Examples to get you started very quick
• URL and IP support
• 32 buttons on each profile
• Buttons will hide when you don't use them
• Two different themes
• And more..
Does not work with Rhino 5.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Code is available on bitbucket:
The Rhino Grasshopper Controller sends all the sensor information from your device directly to Grasshopper. From there you can do with it whatever you want and control your geometry with gravity, rotation, light or touch input...
It sends all that data via Wifi to your network and uses the gHowl plugin to read it back in.
The app requires the following installations on your PC:
- Rhino (www.rhino3d.com)
- Grasshopper plugin for Rhino (www.grasshopper3d.com)
- gHowl plugin for Grasshopper (www.grasshopper3d.com/group/gHowl)
The app was developed for the following versions:
- Rhino 4.0 SR8
- Grasshopper 0.8.0066
- gHowl r50
Please read the Help section in the app to set up communication between your device and Grasshopper and get a quick start by running the example grasshopper file: www.bernaerdt.be/gh/AndroidInputExample.zip
Note: This app is using very device-specific features and therefore hard to test without real devices, please send me an email describing your device and problem if you encounter one. If the app crashes, please submit the error-report.
Permissions: The permissions are required to read Wifi state, enable Wifi, Read Wifi network state and keep the device alive during sending.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks and are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
System requirements: Android™ 2.1 or 2.2 or 2.3.3 or higher and Bluetooth® SPP Profile are required. It does not support Android™ 2.3.
The system requirements information above is not a guarantee that the application will work on all Bluetooth® compatible devices.
GZ-HM990, GZ-HM970, GZ-HM960
GZ-HM890, GZ-HM880, GZ-HM870, GZ-HM860
To enable this widget, long press on the home screen, then select widget, and select Wi-Fi Controller (android 2.3).
For android 4.0 or above, show application list, then select widget tab, and long press the Wi-Fi Controller.
- you can click on a device's icon and it will change its state
- select or unselect the checkboxes to change multiple devices at once via menu -> 'Execute selection'
It supports only on/off for now.
More info of Domus.Link:
More info of Heyu:
More from developer
*** Important note for ICS users: Honeybar is unsupported on ICS and will not hide the UI bar. I have examined the source for ActivityManagerService and it currently appears impossible to stop com.android.systemui
Introductory pricing for a limited time only $0.99! Get it while it lasts.
With experimental TouchWiz support (enable button offset)
Google's not addressing this bug, http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15408, so I am! Tap to show and hide the status bar that doesn't ever go away!
HoneyBar is an application that requires root access to toggle visibility of the Honeycomb status bar on the bottom of the screen. Root access is required to allow the hiding to occur.
On initial use, HoneyBar will enter an introductory mode. During this mode, a white rectangle approximately 100x54 pixels in size will appear in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Tapping this box will toggle visibility of the status bar. When the status bar is present, the rectangle will appear in the status bar; when it is not present, it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
After successfully toggling visibility of the status bar 10 times, the white box will no longer appear. Even though the box is no longer there, you can continue to tap that same location to toggle the appearance of the status bar. If you want to revert to the introductory mode again, you can 'Enable intro mode' again.
* Widgets for Android 3.0 and up! Open as many channels as you want at the same time, from the home screen, multitask with ease! (Experimental)
* Android 4.1 and up: Chat without leaving your current app, choose 'Chat' from the notification! Tons of awesome
So many changes and improvements, give it a shot, this is totally worth your time!
This is still an early beta/alpha as it's not feature-complete. Please be sure to submit all Force Close errors.
chat about qicr on irc.freenode.net/#qicr
Please report any issues and feedback via IRC or email, comments are not monitored and cannot be addressed.
* Any UI glitches can usually be resolved by pressing back, and then opening the qicr running notification
* Physical keyboard input is forcibly sent to the input-line. Other text inputs need to be filled in using the soft keyboard for now. (e.g. add/edit server)
* Sometimes a channel stops sending/receiving output (please help in reproducing/diagnosing) -- possibly server disconnects without actually being reflected in UI
* No way to cancel connecting (can change the icon to say disconnect, but it doesn't stop)
* Rotating the device while on the add server dialog will clear the dialog and lose information that has not been saved
* Server Add/Edit dialog does not render well when switching day/night modes
* Nick colors (nicks are randomly assigned 1 of 10 colors to easily follow conversations)
* Unified, modern UI on Android 2.2 and up
* Lag timer (periodically ping self to determine connection lag; on servers tab)
* Configurable quad-mode channel navigation: swipe between all channels no matter the mode, choice of tabbed UI, a drop down menu in the actionbar, or drawer menu that slides in from the left.
* CTCP commands, including /ping
* SSL support
* BNC support (znc tested)
* Raw command support (/raw)
* Multiple-servers single-view
* Swipe and tab between channels
* Nick completion = search button (multi-tap capable)
* Full Honeycomb and ICS (phone and tablet) optimization
* Full external keyboard support on Android 3.0+ (ALT-1 through ALT-0 and ALT-Q through ALT-P = Tabs 1 through 20; CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB = forward and back tabs)
* /help for a list of implemented commands
* Speech recognition support, press the button and end a sentence with "over" to automatically send. Say "clear line" to erase the text area.
* New message notifications
* Monospaced font (DejaVuSansMono for pre-ICS) for proper text alignment.
* Nick colors
* Last read line marker
* Zebra-striping messages
* Font size customization
* Notification customization (ringtone and led color)
* Configurable command char (default /)
* SASL support (depending on demand)
* More /commands (/ping, /whois, /topic, /kick, /mode, etc.)
* irc:// URL protocol support (depending on demand)
* Implement android.app.backup.BackupAgent support
* IRC logs (do people really want this? 5-star show of hands ;-))
* Channel owner and super-op flags (for rizon, & and ~)
* DCC support, depending on demand
* Written in Scala, not Java
* Open sourced on github (https://github.com/pfn/qicr)
Beta, Lite and Premium details:
This is currently an early beta, bugs are present and features are still missing. Loyal beta users will be upgraded to the premium version automatically (in app) will require a google account authorization when it becomes ready (oauth to an appengine site). Once qicr lite leaves beta, it will be restricted to 3 open tabs or tabs can be unrestricted if one wishes to see ads. The premium version will be sold as a separate app. In addition to all of this, the app itself will be open-sourced, so those too cheap to pay for a Premium version can build it for themselves.
1.2.1! New Name, same great taste!
1.2.3: AAM works with RingGuard
Bluetooth, Headphone and Speaker audio manager.
Automatically save and restore volume levels when switching audio outputs.
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth volume
- Wired Headset volume
- Mute speaker
- Silence ringer
- Ringer volume
- Call volume
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* KNOWN ISSUE--CURRENTLY BROKEN: Global search: search for usernames and passwords through Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* ICS-optimized: designed for Android 4.0+ tablets and phones!
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
2a) Create "keepass-share.key" if necessary. This key protects all data stored on device with 256bit AES
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Please report all crashes from the submit crash report window if any occur. In addition, please email me if you have additional info, or want followup on the resolution for the issue.
Trivia: Yet another Scala application
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
* Root explorer & Android 4.4 returns an illegal content URI and will crash when selecting a database.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880