This app require root! Make sure you device is rooted first! Some devices require busybox also.
Special thanks to drifty for the nifty logo!
All original credit for discovering the importance of efs and backups goes to autoprime!
Optimus G Pro and LG G2 support is due to drjbliss and loki
Freegee is all new and rewritten from scratch. Everything is done on device now so there is no more white listing every variant, only just enabling models.
If you run into an error please report it, send me a logcat. I can be reached via email or on xda/irc.
Dropbox support is under menu -> settings.
This is the donation version. It is exactly the same as the free version.
This is the next step in Project FreeGee. Have an LG Optimus G, LG Optimus G Pro or LG G2? If so this app will allow you to unlock (Optimus G only) or bypass your bootloader, remove LG Security and install cwm or twrp recovery. With removed lg security you can now uninstall any preloaded applications you want.
Please contact Shelnutt2 on freenode irc #lg-optimus-g with any problem.
The old 1.2.4 version, which is now depreciated can be downloaded here:
The source is available here:
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
You can find out the current status of your flash counter and firmware state (custom or official) by booting into "download mode" on most devices. The usual way of getting into "download mode" is by first turning off your device, then turning it on by pressing and holding VolDown+(Home)+Power. Alternatively, the "adb reboot download" command also often works.
When you run TriangleAway, if your device and firmware are supported, it will show you the detected state of the binary (custom or official) and flash counter value, and the option to "Reset flash counter". Please confirm that the information shown is correct before resetting the values.
On a number of devices, TriangleAway can work, but your firmware may not be supported directly. In that case, the app will tell you it needs to reboot into a special boot mode, which will be happen if you select "Reset flash counter". The device will reboot into a special mode which will allow you to review the current status and reset the binary and flash counter values (or abort and do nothing). On some devices this will actually trigger the counter to 1 if its 0 - so if you're "just checking", do that in download mode!
!!! THIS IS A DANGEROUS OPERATION AND COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. A USB JIG IS PREFERRED IF YOU HAVE A WORKING ONE !!!
( and by brick I mean brick - only a board replacement or a JTAG unit will be able to save you, don't mess with boot(loader) stuff unless you *really* mean it! )
Note#1: using Triangle Away may unmount your SD card. Reboot or manually remount it from Android settings.
Note#2: on new devices status can only be reset on stock firmwares!
- GT-I9100 **
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Korea SHW-M250K/L/S
- GT-I9300/I9300T **
- GT-I9305/I9305T/I9305N LTE **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC, MetroPCS, Cricket, CSpire
- Korea: SHV-E210K/L/S, SHW-M440S
- USA: AT&T, VZW, Sprint, T-Mo, USCC
SG Note 2:
- GT-N7100/N7100T/N7102/N7105/N7105T **
- USA: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mo, VZW (unlock bootloader !), USCC
- Canada: I317M, T889V
- Korea: SHV-E250K/L/S **
SG Note 3 (4.4+):
- USA: T-Mobile, Sprint
- Canada: SM-N900W8
- Asia: SM-N900S/2/6/8/9
SG Note 8.0":
- GT-N5100 3G **
- GT-N511x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N5120 LTE **
SG Note 10.1":
- GT-N8000 3G **
- GT-N801x Wi-Fi **
- GT-N8020 LTE **
- SHW-M480S/K/W **
SG Camera EK-GC100 **
SG Tab 2:
- GT-P310x 7" 3G
- GT-P311x 7" Wi-Fi
- GT-P510x 10.1" 3G
- GT-P511x 10.1" Wi-Fi
- I8160, I8190
- S7500, S7560, S7562
** Various models are supported depending on firmware, but only the exact models listed are supported regardless of firmware version.
Whether or not Triangle Away works may depend on your kernel, try flashing a different one if it doesn't work.
Please also note that some devices set the counter to 1 at every boot if you are running a custom kernel or recovery. On these devices, Triangle Away may always display 1 - make sure to check the counter in actual download mode.
For discussion and technical details, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it from Play. It is the same program.
I'm not sure about future updates - http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/118/Triangle_Away_vs_Samsung/
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
ROOT IS REQUIRED!!!
UNIQUE APP WHICH KEEPS YOUR DEVICE CLEAN AND ALSO GREAT FOR USING WITH RAM MANAGER!
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU GIVE LOW RATING, PLEASE.
Simple and effective application which a lot increases your peformance by cleaning your system. You can choose between quick cleaning and full cleaning. Quick cleaning clears your memory, file cache, etc. and you can do that without reboot. Full cleaning requires reboot, but it makes really total maintenance of your system. Full cleaning is also great when you want to flash other ROM or kernel, so it will clean your device to prevent any problem. Application is also great application manager, you can uninstall, clear data and freeze or unfreeze your system and non-system applications.
-Restart system UI
-Clean drop caches
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clean dalvik cache
-Clean init.d folder
-Clean empty folders
-Clean dormant folders
-Clean useless folders
-Clean useless files
-Clear app data
-Quick cleaning interval
-Exception list for files and folders
No Root Screenshot It is an application that lets you take screenshots of your phone. This application works on ALL phones. Root is NOT required.
Take screenshots of any screen on your phone!
This application is for those users who need to take screenshots, but don't have root access to their phones.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING:
This application will instruct you to download and install a free desktop application on your Windows or Mac. Once installed, you must run the desktop application with your phone attached to your computer. This will enable screenshots on your phone.
Once you've done this, you can disconnect your phone and take screenshots whenever you want. However, every time you restart your phone, you'll have to connect it to your computer and run the desktop application again. If you restart your phone frequently, this app may not be for you, as it may prove to be too inconvenient.
Your phone will NOT be rooted or temp-rooted in any way. No system files on your phone will be altered.
If your phone is already rooted, please download the normal "Screenshot It" application from the Android market.
- Take a screenshot of your phone's screen
- Save as a jpg or png file and share anywhere
- Crop screenshots
- Annotate and draw on screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshots
- Works on ALL devices
Please exclude this app from any task killer or anti-virus software on your phone. If you don't, you'll have to run the enabler more often.
Tags: Screenshot, screen shot, screen capture, no root
Optimus improves system performance and battery life by adjusting Android's internal memory settings.
How does it work?
Android automatically kills background processes when system memory falls below a certain threshold. Optimus changes those memory settings, causing Android to free up memory more aggresively, thereby increasing system performance and battery life.
Optimus has three different settings: Moderate, Balanced and Extreme.
Optimus is a SAFER alternative to traditional Task Killers, which are known to cause damage to the Android operating system.
NEW FEATURE - Optimus can now start a background service that seeds Android's entropy pool, significantly reducing lag. When Android's entropy pool becomes depleted, lag is experienced. This service keeps the entropy pool full, therefore reducing lag.
Keywords: optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager optimus memory optimize optimizer root rooted speed fast autokiller task manager awesome batman soapbox entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd entropy pool lag seed seeder rngd
*** If your phone does not root, recommend to use my "App Tyrant" app ***
Very fast and simple uninstaller tool on single click for uninstalling both SYSTEM and REGULAR applications.
For ROOT+NAND unlocked devices
☆ Uninstall system applications
☆ Freeze or disable bloatware, stock and regular applications (keep updates)
☆ Defrost or enable applications (Free trial or PRO)
☆ Backup system application .apk to sdcard (that can reinstall later)
☆ Restore backed up applications
☆ Reset applications to fresh install state
☆ Delete definitively system applications
☆ Hide my App: launch a frozen app and automatically re-freeze on app closing (Pro only, tap on Launch->Freeze button )
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
For NON-ROOT devices
☆ Quick APK list to show all available .APK files on SDCard
☆ Keep Market reference and can restore after factory reset/change devices
☆ Manage to clear data, cache (manually)
☆ Manage .apk files: delete, install, install as a system app (PRO)
☆ Single click to uninstall a listed applications (Batch uninstall).
☆ Rapid load application list
☆ Display application name, icon, package name
☆ Exclude system applications (that you can not uninstall)
☆ Filter by third-party applications, system applications, applications on sdcard. backup applications or frozen applications
☆ Support large screen (ex. tablet) views
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
Trial on Free version :
☆ Three times to defrost or restore apps for Free version
☆ Make sure you app is granted by SuperUser
☆ If you CANN'T freeze/defrost, try to enable USB Debugging (HOME/Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging)
☆ If you CANN'T restore backup app, try to "find apps on SD card" then long-press the app and select "install as system app".
☆ This application uses SDCARD to store data
☆ PRO and FREE version are fully compatible
- Some phones (ex. Desire) requires NAND unlocked (see more here http://alpharev.nl/).
- INTERNET/ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/ ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required for displaying AdMob. The PRO version does not require these permissions.
# bloatware remover, bloat freezer, system app remover, system app uninstaller, system app freezer
Assistant request: email@example.com
Web site: http://rootuninstaller.com
Ever wanted to unlock your linux based phones full potential?
Of course you do. Take a look below at the full list of feature that Root Toolbox can offer you!
And now for a limited time only Root Toolbox Pro is half price!
- Enable battery percentage (4.4+)
- Fix market links
- Fix permissions
- Install app from sdcard
- Hotboot/Reboot/Reboot recovery/Reboot bootloader/Reboot download mode/Poweroff
- Wipe rubbish data
- Wipe battery stats
- Wipe internet cache
- Wipe cache partition/Delvik cache
- Wipe download history
- Smart remount menu
- Daul mount external SDcard
- Rescan storage for new file
- Change sim settings and unlock the market
- Recovery & Boot image option(Flash, backup, restore, erase)
- Clockwork mod MD5 sum fixer
- Password protect from childern
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some unique features of XBooster that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Faster reading/writing speed from/to SD card in Gaming/Multitasking mode.
* Reduces lags while playing HD games or watching HD movies on your phone.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram boost, memory boost, game boost, high boost
Save precious application storage! Force2SD lets you force many apps to move to SD card/external storage even when the system would not allow you to move them, thereby saving space in the app storage area. While Android as of version 2.2 introduced the feature that lets you move apps to SD card/external storage, it normally only allows the movement of applications explicitly marked by the developer as movable. Force2SD moves many applications not marked as movable.
You can also move applications back, and sort alphabetically or by apk size.
By default (you can turn this off) Force2SD will also scan for orphan app files on your SD card when starting. Sometimes, the system fails to delete the app file on the SD card when the app is uninstalled. If any orphan files are found, you will be asked if you want to delete them. This may help with some reboot issues.
Note 1: Applications moved to SD card / external storage will not get an on-boot signal when the device is booted up. So, do not move applications that need to perform some operations on boot. Of course, you should always be able to move these applications back if you're having problems.
As a bonus, if you don't want an application starting up on boot, you can use Force2SD to move it.
Note 2: After a reboot, it make take a while (even a couple of minutes) for the OS to show up the icons of apps that have been moved. That is normal--that's how the OS's apps-on-SD feature works.
Note 3: Some protected apps cannot move.
Note 4: The first time you start the app, it will do a slower scan of applications.
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Record great quality screencasts directly from your phone or tablet!
SCR Screen Recorder uses hardware accelerated video encoding to achieve best quality screen recording on any device. It's the only video recorder on the market supporting Tegra device including Nexus 7.
This is an early BETA preview version so it may not work on all devices and ROMs. Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported. If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
SCR Screen Recorder collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze how users use the app. This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
This app provides most secure and 100% tested method to root your phone or tablet. Rooting your device from some professional would cost you around $50. This app not only saves your money but also provides free helpline. We have included a tutorial with pictorial illustration. Methods are specially deigned for newbies who do not have any prior knowledge of rooting. This method consists of few easy steps and it would take you less than 5 minutes to root your android device. Please Read instructions carefully before rooting your device. Make sure you have your model number is listed in this app before going through root process. Make a backup of your important data and files before proceeding with rooting process. Please note that root may violate your device's warranty. Make sure you have gone through all pros and cons of rooting your device. If you have any queries please feel free to email us. Good luck with your rooted device.
All models of Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Acer, Huawei, Dell, Kyocera, Amazon This application gives you -Full refund support(email us to get refunds) -MAINLY READ - INSTRUCTIONS. - More than 600 devices. -70 Language Translator (On web version tutorials) - Quick and easy tutorials. -Regular Update / new devices . - From the most popular to least devices. -Video tutorials
• Stepwise tutorial
• Easy to use
• No hidden charges
• Bonus matterials
• latest devices
• Free technical support on any issue for lifetime
NOTE: This app does not provide one click root option. Its provides upto date tutorial for rooting your device.
Email us if you fail to understand the root process. We'll make sure your device is rooted.
More from developer
* Widgets for Android 3.0 and up! Open as many channels as you want at the same time, from the home screen, multitask with ease! (Experimental)
* Android 4.1 and up: Chat without leaving your current app, choose 'Chat' from the notification! Tons of awesome
So many changes and improvements, give it a shot, this is totally worth your time!
This is still an early beta/alpha as it's not feature-complete. Please be sure to submit all Force Close errors.
chat about qicr on irc.freenode.net/#qicr
Please report any issues and feedback via IRC or email, comments are not monitored and cannot be addressed.
* Any UI glitches can usually be resolved by pressing back, and then opening the qicr running notification
* Physical keyboard input is forcibly sent to the input-line. Other text inputs need to be filled in using the soft keyboard for now. (e.g. add/edit server)
* Sometimes a channel stops sending/receiving output (please help in reproducing/diagnosing) -- possibly server disconnects without actually being reflected in UI
* No way to cancel connecting (can change the icon to say disconnect, but it doesn't stop)
* Rotating the device while on the add server dialog will clear the dialog and lose information that has not been saved
* Server Add/Edit dialog does not render well when switching day/night modes
* Nick colors (nicks are randomly assigned 1 of 10 colors to easily follow conversations)
* Unified, modern UI on Android 2.2 and up
* Lag timer (periodically ping self to determine connection lag; on servers tab)
* Configurable quad-mode channel navigation: swipe between all channels no matter the mode, choice of tabbed UI, a drop down menu in the actionbar, or drawer menu that slides in from the left.
* CTCP commands, including /ping
* SSL support
* BNC support (znc tested)
* Raw command support (/raw)
* Multiple-servers single-view
* Swipe and tab between channels
* Nick completion = search button (multi-tap capable)
* Full Honeycomb and ICS (phone and tablet) optimization
* Full external keyboard support on Android 3.0+ (ALT-1 through ALT-0 and ALT-Q through ALT-P = Tabs 1 through 20; CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB = forward and back tabs)
* /help for a list of implemented commands
* Speech recognition support, press the button and end a sentence with "over" to automatically send. Say "clear line" to erase the text area.
* New message notifications
* Monospaced font (DejaVuSansMono for pre-ICS) for proper text alignment.
* Nick colors
* Last read line marker
* Zebra-striping messages
* Font size customization
* Notification customization (ringtone and led color)
* Configurable command char (default /)
* SASL support (depending on demand)
* More /commands (/ping, /whois, /topic, /kick, /mode, etc.)
* irc:// URL protocol support (depending on demand)
* Implement android.app.backup.BackupAgent support
* IRC logs (do people really want this? 5-star show of hands ;-))
* Channel owner and super-op flags (for rizon, & and ~)
* DCC support, depending on demand
* Written in Scala, not Java
* Open sourced on github (https://github.com/pfn/qicr)
Beta, Lite and Premium details:
This is currently an early beta, bugs are present and features are still missing. Loyal beta users will be upgraded to the premium version automatically (in app) will require a google account authorization when it becomes ready (oauth to an appengine site). Once qicr lite leaves beta, it will be restricted to 3 open tabs or tabs can be unrestricted if one wishes to see ads. The premium version will be sold as a separate app. In addition to all of this, the app itself will be open-sourced, so those too cheap to pay for a Premium version can build it for themselves.
1.2.1! New Name, same great taste!
1.2.3: AAM works with RingGuard
Bluetooth, Headphone and Speaker audio manager.
Automatically save and restore volume levels when switching audio outputs.
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth volume
- Wired Headset volume
- Mute speaker
- Silence ringer
- Ringer volume
- Call volume
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* KNOWN ISSUE--CURRENTLY BROKEN: Global search: search for usernames and passwords through Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* ICS-optimized: designed for Android 4.0+ tablets and phones!
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
2a) Create "keepass-share.key" if necessary. This key protects all data stored on device with 256bit AES
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
Please report all crashes from the submit crash report window if any occur. In addition, please email me if you have additional info, or want followup on the resolution for the issue.
Trivia: Yet another Scala application
Q: KeepShare crashes when opening the database or searches are very slow
A: Try pruning your database by running Tools -> Database Tools -> Database Maintenance in KeePass. Your database is too big. Password databases typically tend to be under 100kb, anything bigger is asking for trouble.
* Root explorer & Android 4.4 returns an illegal content URI and will crash when selecting a database.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880
This application is not yet ready for public consumption. EARLY BETA!
The controller is at https://recontrolr.appspot.com/
Sources for the application are available at https://github.com/pfn/recontrolr for auditing.
Note: Recontrolr does not require all the permissions requested, but only INTERNET, WAKE_LOCK, GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS. The other permissions are to allow unlimited control of your device from the web.