* Multiple Servers
* Stays connected in background
* Nick Completion
* Blowfish Encryption
* IRC/mIRC/ANSI Colors
* User List
* Channel List
* Supports BNCs (tested ZNC and PsyBNC)
* Individual Windows for Messages and Channels
* Logging to SD Card
* Ignore System
* Quiet Time
* Codepage support
* DCC Send and Receive (with UPNP support)
* Backup and Restore
* Multi Window support for Samsung devices
• File transfer (DCC)
• Compact mode to reduce screen usage of UI
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Proxy support
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support. You can also find all latest news on our website, http://www.androirc.com
Note: Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
AndChat is a multi-server internet relay chat (irc) app for Android, designed to work on both phones and tablets, and includes a tablet optimized layout.
If you like this, why not buy the donate version @ https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andchat.donate
Official irc channel: irc.ext3.net, #andchat
A donate version available in the Play Store or you can donate via www.andchat.net/donate.
Feel free to contact me with any issues/bugs/feedback:
Latest change log available at http://www.andchat.net/changelog.txt.
Quick channel switcher (Android 3.0+)
Typing history (DPAD up/down)
Nick highlight support for multiple nicknames
Encryption to protect access to password protected servers
HoloIRC is an open source (https://github.com/tilal6991/HoloIRC) IRC client for Android 4.0 and up. It is designed to be as simple to use as possible while being extremely small in size and fairly light in resources. It works with IRC bouncers as well as regular servers. The design of the app is meant to be fully Holo with use of the latest Android design guidelines to make the app look as clean as possible while retaining efficiency.
* Beautiful and inuitive user interface
* Normal servers as well as ZNCs supported
* User list with user levels
* Quick nick completion by pressing on user button
* Settings for many of the most commonly tweaked preferences
* Default light theme but dark theme can be chosen in settings
* Notification settings - control if and when you wish to be notified
* Logging - choose whether you want history to be saved to your external storage for later viewing
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share files straight from your device.
• View and reply to highlights and private messages on Android Wear, Android Auto, Pebble, and Sony LiveView.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on email@example.com or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Simple IRC is an IRC client for Android simple and intuitive.
- Support for SASL
- Support SSL
- List of default servers worldwide
- Mirc Colors
- Channel List Server
- Members List
- IRC Commands
- Setting the Font type
- Setting the Font size
- Display emoticons in messages
- Log file
If you would like to contribute to the improvement of this application, I invite you to send me an email Thanks
Tags: chat, irc chat, mirc, internet relay chat
Stay connected with your favorite channels without draining your phone's battery. Scroll back to catch up on what you've missed, and receive push notifications when someone mentions or messages you.
TapChat is free and open-source. Learn how to contribute at http://tapchatapp.com/contribute
Have questions? Join #tapchat on irc.freenode.net
This is not a full IRC client, you need WeeChat installed somewhere else.
*** Developer Preview ***
Please not that this is a developer preview and some things may not be fully working yet. You can join #glowing-bear on freenode to get in touch with the developers.
You can find more information on our main project at https://github.com/glowing-bear/glowing-bear
The app's project is located at https://github.com/glowing-bear/glowing-bear-cordova
Chat Hispano es la aplicación de chat para Android que te permitirá conectarte a la red de chat Hispano desde tu teléfono o Tablet Android.
Esta aplicación basada en el popular cliente Yaaic http://www.yaaic.org (Yet Another Android IRC Client) bajo licencia GPL, permite conectarse a Chat Hispano desde tu terminal Android disponiendo de las mismas características y funcionalidades que en un cliente de escritorio.
Podrás chatear con tus amigos desde tu teléfono o Tablet estés donde estés utilizando tanto la conexión 3G de tu teléfono como la conexión wifi y todo ello sacando partido a las características multitactiles de los terminales Android.
Puedes obtener más información en: http://www.chathispano.com
Gratuita: Chat Hispano es una aplicación totalmente gratis, en ningún momento pagaras nada por chatear en Chat Hispano, todos sus servicios son gratuitos.
Acceso rápido al chat de ChatHispano: Al ser una aplicación específica de Chat Hispano no es necesario configurar nada, conecta de forma automática a nuestro chat.
Mono-red: Tan solo permite el acceso al chat de Chat Hispano
Soporte del sistema de nicks registrados de Chat Hispano: El chat de ChatHispano dispone de un avanzado sistema de reserva de nicks o alias, esta aplicación permite identificarse y utilizar un Nick registrado en nuestra red de chat
Soporte multicanal: La aplicación permite acceder de forma simultánea a tantas salas como precises de forma que puedas estar al tanto de todos tus intereses y chatear con todos tus amigos.
Desplazamiento por el texto de los canales y mensajes privados arrastrando: Cuando necesites volver atrás en una conversación solo tendrás que arrastrar con el dedo hacia arriba.
Navegación entre ventanas arrastrando: Para navegar entre las ventanas de las salas y los chats privados se arrastra con el de dedo hacia los lados convirtiendo el chat móvil en algo fácil e intuitivo.
Soporte de la mayoría de los comandos de IRC: Desde está aplicación podrás sacar el máximo partido a tu sesión de IRC pues podrás ejecutar los mismos comandos que desde un cliente de escritorio.
Compatibilidad con los colores del mirc: Vive el chat en colores, el MiRC se ha convertido en un estándar y con esté cliente podrás ver los colores tal como los escriben tus amigos y amigas.
Soporte de “Nick Completion”: No necesitas escribir todo un Nick o alias, tan solo con empezar a escribir el programa completará el resto.
Soporte de emoticonos (smileys): Verás las famosas caras tal como están pensadas, con una sonrisa.
Acceso rápido a los canales más populares del Chat de ChatHispano: Para hacer más rápido el acceso al chat te ponemos los canales y salas más populares a un click, chatea gratis en la sala de tu ciudad con #madrid, #barcelona o #zaragoza o encuentra amigos de tu edad con #de_18_a_25 o haz amigos en América con #peru #venezuela o #mexico.
Soporte integro de multitarea de Android: Aunque minimices la aplicación de chat para hacer otras cosas está seguirá conectada para que no te pierdas ninguna conversación importante.
Soporte de notificaciones Android: Cuando tengas el programa minimizado si te nombran o te hablan recibirás una notificación, no te pierdas ningún mensaje de uno de tus amigos o amigas.
Soporte de comandos de administración de canales sobre usuarios (kick, ban, etc.): Si eres moderador de un canal, podrás moderarlo desde tu móvil o Tablet.
Some of the features:
* multi-server/channel support
* SASL support
* Colored text as well as mIRC colors
* Smooth channel scrolling / swiping
* Message icons
* A bunch of commands
* Many supported charsets
* Colored nicknames
* Nick completion (use search button)
* Graphical smilies
* Scrollback history
Yaaic is free software / open source (GPL).
• INSTANT MESSAGING: Your unique Trillian username can be used to send unlimited messages free of charge. Trillian uses your existing data plan and/or WiFi.
• ANYWHERE: Trillian's continuous client feature delivers your chats instantly between all of your connected devices. In addition, Trillian automatically silences push notifications on mobile devices if you're active on a desktop - no more dealing with a phone buzzing on your desk all day!
• SIMPLE: Trillian places a strong emphasis on fast and reliable message delivery and a beautiful, easy-to-use interface.
• SECURE: All communication with Trillian servers uses TLS to ensure third-parties can't read your chats.
• INTEROPERABLE: Of course, Trillian wouldn't be Trillian without support for Facebook Chat, MSN, GTalk, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and Jabber.
- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
* Connect directly to any IRC server - no proxy server needed
* Remember your nick and what channels you were last in on any device
* Use the same IRC connection simultaneously on multiple devices
* SSL server support
Check out the project homepage for documentation and other resources: http://flackr.github.com/circ/
Using TextSecure, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
★ Private. TextSecure uses an advanced end to end encryption protocol that provides privacy for every message every time.
★ Open Source. TextSecure is Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code. TextSecure is the only private messenger that uses open source peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols to keep your messages safe.
★ Group Chat. TextSecure allows you to create encrypted groups so you can have private conversations with all your friends at once. Not only are the messages encrypted, but the TextSecure server never has access to any group metadata such as the membership list, group title, or group icon.
★ Fast. The TextSecure protocol is designed to operate in the most constrained environment possible. Using TextSecure, messages are instantly delivered to friends.
TextSecure is not currently compatible with tablets, but support for larger screens is on our roadmap and will be included in a future release!
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Android 5.0+ users should use the new Smart Lock feature.
New version, completely redesigned and reimplemented.
Take total control of your lockscreen. Satisfaction guaranteed!
* Automatically replace the PIN/password lock screen with plain keyguard when selected Wi-Fi networks Bluetooth devices are connected
* Allow the complete removal of the keyguard when selected connections are present
* Configurable notifications for enabling/disabling of the lockscreen security
* Individual device and network management for access control
* Configurable requirements for manual unlock of the screen prior to granting full access
* Light-weight and low memory consumption
* Simple swipe and menu interfaces
* Convenient password changing
* Open Source Software: available on github for auditing, contributing, or if you're just plain cheap!
* This application requires its own Device Administrator to be enabled. The permissions used are setting the lockscreen on and off, and detecting if the pin/password is changed outside of the app.
* If another Device Administrator is set and it requires password policies, it is very likely that it will prevent this app from working
* To uninstall, disable this app's Device Administrator, then uninstall as normal
* Run at boot permissions are used to ensure the lock screen is in the correct state when the device is rebooted; no persistent services are used except for the keyguard-disabler
* If you use Exchange and are forced to have a PIN/Password policy, consider using this hack, which is a patch to AOSP: https://gist.github.com/pfn/8025880
*** Important note for ICS users: Honeybar is unsupported on ICS and will not hide the UI bar. I have examined the source for ActivityManagerService and it currently appears impossible to stop com.android.systemui
Introductory pricing for a limited time only $0.99! Get it while it lasts.
With experimental TouchWiz support (enable button offset)
Google's not addressing this bug, http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=15408, so I am! Tap to show and hide the status bar that doesn't ever go away!
HoneyBar is an application that requires root access to toggle visibility of the Honeycomb status bar on the bottom of the screen. Root access is required to allow the hiding to occur.
On initial use, HoneyBar will enter an introductory mode. During this mode, a white rectangle approximately 100x54 pixels in size will appear in the middle of the bottom of the screen. Tapping this box will toggle visibility of the status bar. When the status bar is present, the rectangle will appear in the status bar; when it is not present, it will appear at the bottom of the screen.
After successfully toggling visibility of the status bar 10 times, the white box will no longer appear. Even though the box is no longer there, you can continue to tap that same location to toggle the appearance of the status bar. If you want to revert to the introductory mode again, you can 'Enable intro mode' again.
* Clean design, optimized for Android 5.0
* Easy push-button calculation of desired values
* Amortization table showing full payment breakdown over time
* Swipe to see amortization table once a calculation is made
* Simple calculator-like numeric entry pad
* Open-source (https://github.com/pfn/android-tvm)
* Calculations are performed based on payments at the end of the period
* Copy-paste support
* Amortization adjustments, adding one-time and periodic payments
* FV and FVA calculations
Version 2.1.0 and newer will no longer support KeePass v1.x databases (no more .kdb files)
Version 3.0.0 known issue: key files do not work on android 4.4+
New 2.0.0preview release! Beta auto-fill support for Android 4.3 and newer devices. Auto-fill is supported in a large majority of apps, including the Chrome browser. Apps that use WebViews to handle their login forms are not compatible :-(
To enable this feature, go into your system settings -> Accessibility -> Services -> KeepShare Form Filler and turn it on!
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
* KeePass databases with many (large) attachments will cause KeepShare to crash, to workaround, remove any large file attachments and trim the database history.
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
Google Search (local device search must be enabled for KeepShare)
* PIN security: protect your precious master password with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Dropbox, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically (no automatic sync supported)
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are completely configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* No conflicts: doesn't cause any problems with existing KeePassDroid or KeePass2Android installs, use your existing setup like nothing's changed, add KeepShare for more awesome!
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
1.2.1! New Name, same great taste!
1.2.3: AAM works with RingGuard
Bluetooth, Headphone and Speaker audio manager.
Automatically save and restore volume levels when switching audio outputs.
- Speaker volume
- Bluetooth volume
- Wired Headset volume
- Mute speaker
- Silence ringer
- Ringer volume
- Call volume