We cannot scroll on the notification, Please add a floating Window, when we open it, it shows you the floating IRC window.
Need DCC support DCC where?
The vast majority of UIs I see these days are the obvious result of someone jumping on the newest design bandwagon without understanding the reasons for the design elements to exist. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for not being those people. I've used it for a whole five minutes since the redesign, and I haven't had an "OMG WTF" reaction once, which is like a record for me. That notification thing is effin' genius, and channel/nick lists are great uses of the whole 'slide-out' thing. I love being able to pick fonts and colors. I am kind of wishing I had a highlight word list, though... I really don't want to get notified for every message.
Better app for droid
The least known but best IRC client for Android By far the best IRC client for Android and the best simplest and most impressive user interface.
One of the best IRC apps. Definitely deserves more attention.
* fix font picker on newer android devices
* minor fixes and enhancements
* Android 7.0 notifications, IRC entirely from notification
* Colorized notifications
* Re-design UI for Android 7.0+
* Notification bundles (Android 5.0+)
* Favorite channels
* Mark channels with a <3 to receive notifications on activity
* Phone/landscape orientation UI fixes
* Improve UI indication when disconnected
* Fix ignore case-sensitivity
* Improve physical keyboard support