Seamlessly enter your usernames and passwords into any application. Search from the keyboard when no passwords are loaded! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnUrjZCeYxA
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Now with full database edit support!
From the trusted maker of KeePassHttp, chromeIPass and passIFox
NOTE: Android 4.4 and 5.0 have issues with the Accessibility Services dramatically reducing Chrome performance, disable as necessary (see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=81950)
Version 2.1.0 and newer will no longer support KeePass v1.x databases (no more .kdb files)
* KeePass databases with many (large) attachments will cause KeepShare to crash, to workaround, remove any large file attachments and trim the database history.
* Database creation is not yet supported.
How to use:
Step 1) Run through the setup. Enable Google Drive integration and the "Custom Keyboard" by toggling the on/off switch and choosing "KeepShare" on the next screen. Enter all necessary information to unlock your database.
Option 1) Launch KeepShare directly and search for your data there
Option 2) Use the Android "Share" action to send a URL, account name or any other identifier to KeepShare for it to respond with matching candidates. See the video for details!
* Impervious to the attack described at https://www2.dcsec.uni-hannover.de/files/p170.pdf (Android 5.0 for Auto-Fill; the keyboard is fully impervious on all versions of Android)
* Read and write support of KeePass 2.0 kdbx files
* High security: 256bit AES encryption combined with the Android PRNG workarounds protects your data like never before
* Even higher security: no data on device is decryptable without also having access to your personal Google Drive data (this is the reason INTERNET permission is absolutely essential)
* Fingerprint & PIN security: protect your precious master password and/or keyfile with a PIN that is basically unhackable
* Custom keyboard: purpose-built keyboard for easily entering your username and passwords into any fields you desire in any application.
* Fast web browser access: Share directly from Chrome or Firefox or any other browser on Android and get your credentials in seconds.
* Drive, Box, OneDrive, etc. integration: Load your keepass database directly from the cloud storage provider of your choice; simply go into setup and browse for your database, it will be downloaded automatically. Now with automatic sync support!
* Customizable: timeouts of the keyboard and PIN entry are configurable 15-60 seconds and 1-60 minutes, respectively
* Fully Material Design
* Completely open source: build and run it yourself if you're cheap; audit the code and verify that nothing nefarious is going on or even verify the security of this solution I'm giving you. You get to decide! (Licensed under the terms of the GPLv3) -- https://github.com/pfn/keepshare
How it works:
1) A connection to your Google Drive account is established
2) Look up and/or create "keepass-share.key" in "KeepShare" application data on your Google Drive
3) Encrypt/decrypt local data with "keepass-share.key" -- if you have a PIN configured, this is another layer of security.
3a) With a PIN configured, first "keepass-share.key" must be applied to decrypt your data, then your PIN is used to generate another 256bit AES key that is used to provide another layer of encryption and decryption.
4) Once completely unlocked, your password database is exposed for KeepShare, and other applications you authorize, to use.
DISCLAIMER: This app uses Accessibility services. KeepShare aims to aid people with disabilities by enabling users to enter passwords that would be otherwise difficult or impossible to type or remember due to any handicaps.