It was working fine on my S7 Edge (stock Samsung 7.0), but my OnePlus 2 (running Lineage 14.1) cannot reconnect the DB after successfully connecting first time. It says "Failed to load database: Invalid BigInteger: 01 ..." It does not happen with lite version. Also the lite version does not work with fingerprint
I just switched to using Argon2 key derivation since keepass 2.35 update, and it fails to open. Are you planning to support this new key derivation method? Thank you!
Seems to work well; the only negative I've noticed is that it apparently doesn't support custom entry icons.
Probably impossible, but I wish it could save new entries directly from submitting a registration form.
This looks and feels great but from what I've tried, it won't write to OneDrive files which is a bit of a pain for me :(
The Only KeePass app where Auto fill works in browser!
* Fix an issue where sync/save fails under certain conditions
* Fix support for keyfiles generated by keepass v1
* Secure off-line mode for Android 6.0+ devices with hardware tokens
* switch to internal crypto implementation
* add exponential delay to pin entry failure, enhances brute forcing security
* allow extending unlock time from notification panel
Keepass2Android is a password manager compatible with KeePass 2 (.kdbx) files
One place to secure passwords and all kind of your life important credentials.
Stay protected with the world's most trusted and #1 downloaded Password Keeper.
Keepass2Android Offline is a variant of Keepass2Android for local files only