OysterOyster is way better..and free! This app is buggy, dosen'ut even allow me to sign in and tgen I discovered it's not free..the trial period ended with me being able to sign in even once!..anyway I used another app I found (called Oyster Oyster) and it does everything and it's for free too..so, thanks for nothing.
Can't login Well and u want £2 for sumthing i can do on my browser. Do a proper job and once done ask 4 money not before u got a rock strong app
Can't buy any monthly bus passes This does most of the things except buying seasonal bus passes. If it does then 5 stars for me.
This is bs I bought this app on my old device have a new phone logged in with the same Google play account and its saying I need to buy the app again blood rip off
HTC M9 - ANDROID 5 saw ap and went okay ... signed up on my pc.. went to loggin on my phone ... constant message that i have no internet wifi connection login creditials (copied from open online site on pc) or the tfl website maybe down (im on the website and its not down ) .......boring ! leaves on the line LOOOL ... Lifes too short. its works good, its does not UNINSTALL thats how its goes in todays world.
NFC doesn't work on OnePlus-One, both tube and busses shows red light? any advice? is the NFC feature meant to enable scanning your phone at terminals or is it just to launch the app when u scan a card?
Thank everyone who trusted and helped us to improve this app.
• Fixed disappeared Oyster balance
• Fixed Oyster negative balance
• Displayed Contactless weekly cap information
• Some minor fixes and improvements
• Changed app name to London Oyster Contactless
• Added Contactless card features (apply for refunds, check refunds history and travel statement)
• Reset the trial period (Try Contactless features)
• Upgraded to Google Maps V2