Useful map range Quite neat & with a useful selection of maps - provided they're kept up to date(?) App is well designed & remembers my views on each page. But I really don't like the "settings" page that is nothing but a list of links & promotions and has no settings on it! I can't see what advantages the paid version would have and oddly it's 8 months older. Works fine on tablet, BUT I get an error when I try to install it on my SGS3 phone: "ERROR: COULDN'T INSTALL ON USB STORGAGE OR SD CARD". Edit: installed OK after restart, but never seen that before: any suggestions pls?
Awful How the hell do you plan a route with this??? I don't care about the status if some random line. I just want to get somewhere - NOW!!! Garbage
Great Needs to be updated with tfl rail and overground from Liverpool Street to enfield/cheshunt
Nice app Thanks to give us a good and easy map. Every thing there what i can need. And its easy to use.
Dominik Juszczyk Why there's no "route" option? Can't really check how to get to some stations. Update on that pls!
Wish it was a bit better Great app similar to something I have on my iPhone tried this as I already had the oyster card interface app by HAN, just got to improve the look and customise able settings so it looks and feels likes it fits on the phone you are using widgets too. Still gets you what you genuinely need. So can't complain.
- Integrated with Action bar compat library.
- Applied Holo Light theme.
- Reflected customer feedback.
- Displayed TFL Travel Alert Twitter link.
- Updated station information.
- Updated maps with December 2012 version.
- Added Overground, DLR, Tramlink and river maps.
- Favourite functionality to live station departure.
- Enabled 'Move to SD Card' feature.
- Added the action bar to navigate easily.
- When launch, display last seen screen.