Useful map range Quite neat & with a useful selection of maps - provided they're kept up to date(?) App is well designed & remembers my views on each page. But I really don't like the "settings" page that is nothing but a list of links & promotions and has no settings on it! I can't see what advantages the paid version would have and oddly it's 8 months older. Works fine on tablet, BUT I get an error when I try to install it on my SGS3 phone: "ERROR: COULDN'T INSTALL ON USB STORGAGE OR SD CARD". Edit: installed OK after restart, but never seen that before: any suggestions pls?
Awful How the hell do you plan a route with this??? I don't care about the status if some random line. I just want to get somewhere - NOW!!! Garbage
Great Needs to be updated with tfl rail and overground from Liverpool Street to enfield/cheshunt
Nice app Thanks to give us a good and easy map. Every thing there what i can need. And its easy to use.
Essential London Apps! When in on my 2hr journey home and there is an issue with one of my 4 required trains I need to view the bigger picture and this app is wonderful. If I'm planning a day out the over lapping tube and rail map is invaluable. Only 4 stars however as Stratford is now redesigned as zone 2/3 but no update. Please review
For me, second only to the map itself, is searching for a station and finding a route with approximate travel and departures times. Perhaps that would be something for them to look at.
- Integrated with Action bar compat library.
- Applied Holo Light theme.
- Reflected customer feedback.
- Displayed TFL Travel Alert Twitter link.
- Updated station information.
- Updated maps with December 2012 version.
- Added Overground, DLR, Tramlink and river maps.
- Favourite functionality to live station departure.
- Enabled 'Move to SD Card' feature.
- Added the action bar to navigate easily.
- When launch, display last seen screen.