Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
Monitors: Calendar, Email (stock app), GO SMS Pro, Gmail, Google+ Messenger, Google Talk, Google Voice, K9 mail, missed calls, notification tone, SMS/text, Skype (IM), WhatsApp, etc.
How To Use:
★ Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
★ When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
★ To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
★ If you have a SAMSUNG device and hear "Talkback" or "folder is open/closed" voices, please note that this is a bug in some Samsung devices (see: http://goo.gl/JUyJu). Work-arounds you can try: (1) Use another launcher like Nova Launcher, ADW, GO Launcher, etc. to replace Samsung's TouchWiz. (2) Turn off Accessibility (note: this does limit the apps we can monitor). (3) Turn off TTS (note: this will disable speaking of street names in Navigation, for example) by going to Android's App Manager, ALL, then disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS.
★ Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
★ If you're using CM 10.1, the Accessibility setup screen may not work correctly if you enter it from within the app. Please go to the Home Screen, System Menu, then Accessibility instead.
★ If you're using a device that slowly ramps up to full screen-on, you may need to increase the default screen-on duration.
★ If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
★ Please avoid installing on SD/external memory as it can cause startup problems.
★ For setup help, please click Help or go to http://tomatox.com/mmf
★ UPGRADE or UNINSTALL problems? Please disable "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and/or "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call".
★ Other problems? Please email -- I can't reply in comments.
Please consider Donate version if you like this app. It adds sleep schedule, on/off widget and removes the Ads. Thank you for your support! ^_^
[mmf, blink, reminder, repeat, repeating]
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Answer Call
⊙ Answer Call by Proximity
+ If phone is outside
When an incoming call, just close the phone to your ear.
+ If phone is in your pocket or bag
When an incoming call, take phone out, and then close the phone to your ear after 1 second (check caller ID).
+ If you use the phone case with cover,
When an incoming call, open the cover, and then close the cover after 1 second (check caller ID).
⊙ Answer Call by Shake
Shake the phone to answer call.
■ End Call
⊙ End Call by Flip
To end call during a call, just turn the phone over.
⊙ End Call by Shake
Shake the phone to end call.
■ Speakerphone Mode (Proximity)
⊙ Horizontal Mode
It works only with the phone horizontal state (on the table), and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. If it is difficult to answer a call by dirty hands, this feature is very useful.
⊙ Automatic Mode
During a call, the speakerphone is turned off when phone is near by ear, and is turned on when phone is far away from ear.
⊙ Driving Mode
It works only speakerphone mode, and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. It can be used as handsfree while driving.
■ Flash Alert
This feature will notify with blinking flashlight when incoming call or incoming SMS.
■ Popup Call
An incoming call sometimes interrupts us during the games, movies, internet, navigation. This feature provides the small floating call screen so that you can keep using the app during the call.
■ Useful Features
⊙ Call Connection Alert
The vibrator will sound when call connected.
⊙ Call End Alert
The vibrator will sound when call disconnected.
⊙ Silent Ringer by Flip
Turn phone over to silent ringer.
⊙ Voice Caller ID (Text-to-Speech)
This feature will speak the caller information(caller name or number) instead of ringtone on incoming call.
⊙ Home Screen after End Call
This feature will return to home screen directly when call is ended.
⊙ Blank Screen during Call
This feature will be possible to speak at home screen without call screen during call.
■ Sensor Sensitivity
⊙ Proximity Sensitivity
⊙ Shake Sensitivity
Have fun !
전화를 최대한 편하게 받고 싶다고요.
다양한 전화받기를 제공하여 이용자가 최대한 편하게 전화를 받을 수 있습니다.
1. 티비에 나오는 것처럼 손안대고 전화기 위로 손을 지나가서 받고 싶다고요.
그냥 손한번 스윽 지나갔을 뿐인데 전화가 받아져요.
오잉 받고 보니 중요한 전화라서 직접 받아야 된다고요? 그럼 그냥 들고 귀에 갖다 대시면
자동으로 스피커폰 모드가 꺼져요. 폰이 멀어지면 다시 스피커폰이 작동되고요.
2. 가만히 누워서 움직이지도 않고 전화를 받고 싶다고요.
아니면 바빠서 전화볼 시간도 없다고요. 근데 전화가 온다고요?
큰 일 보는데 전화가 손닫지 않는곳에 있다고요.
전화가 왔을때 소리한번 내시면 전화가 받아져요.
그리고 스피커폰으로 자동 전환되어서 그냥 손안대고 가만히 통화하실수 있어요.
(설정에서 소리크기에 민감도를 바꿀 수 있습니다.)
민감도를 낮추시면 전화가 멀리 있어도 통화할 수 있습니다.
10M 넘는 거리도 소리한번 지르니 주변이 조용하니까 받아지더라고요.
민감도 조정을 통해 전화가 왔을때 그냥 후`~~ 불기나 말해서 통화할 수도 있어요.
주위가 시끄러우면 민감도를 조정해서 가까운 소리에만 반응시킬 수 있어요.
3. 전화 왔을때 나도 흔들어서 통화하고 싶다고요?
전화를 팍팍 흔들면 전화가 받아진답니다.
4. 전화가 오기에 하던 일 멈추고 핸드폰을 보니 짜증나게 원치 않는 번호라고요?
그럼 이지스마트폰을 사용해보세요.
원치 않는 번호를 등록해놓으면 전화왔을 때 자동으로 무음(수신보류)으로 받아져요.
물론 벨이 끝나면 다시 원래대로 돌아오지요.
리스트는 간단하게 추가,삭제하시면 됩니다.
5. 프로그램이 무겁냐고요? 아뇨 가벼워요.
베터리 소모도 시피유 점유율도 평상시에는 거의 사용하지 않아요.
프로그램이 가만히 지켜보다 전화 왔을때만 작동하거든요.
6. 제대로 작동하는지 전화 오기를 기다릴 필요 없어요.
그냥 테스트 모드로 가셔서 테스트 해보시면 됩니다.
7. 뒤집기 음소거 기능도 기본제공됩니다~~
8. 흔들어끊기, 뒤집어끊기 기능도 추가 되었습니다.
9. 통화 연결/종료시 사운드.진동 설정 가능
현대인의 필수품 전화 받기 종결자 이지스마트폰 ~~~ 사용해보세요. 후회 안하실 겁니다.
프로요 이상이면 모두 작동 가능합니다.
* TAG: 전화받기, 근접센서, 흔들기, 소리, Sound, Shake, Proximity Sensor, Shaking, Answering a call
개발자 연락처 :
아래 이메일로 연락부탁드립니다.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
More information: http://www.ddani.info/apps/missedcallpro
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
- German (by Julian S.)
- Russian (by xRaitor)
- French (by Thierry)
- Spanish (by quads24)
- Serbian (by sowa610)
- Polish (by Andrzej Sowiński)
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
- Julian S.
- Andrzej Sowiński
Keywords: call, missed call reminder, sms reminder, notification, notifications, alerts, reminders, missed calls, missed sms, gmail, gmail reminder, notify, quick call, proximity sensor, email, volume control, alert, volume control
No more checking the phone again and again for missed calls.
What is it?
Whenever you have a missed call, a notification dialog will pop up with an alarm sound.
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone!
• People who doesn't check phones often (doesn't know if there was a missed call)
• People who are in the noisy places often (didn't hear the call)
• People who often forgets to bring the phone: It sends an automatic message to your email so that you can check who called remotely
• People who want their spouse to deal with phone calls: It sends an automatic SMS message to your spouse's number
• Busy people: Can't answer the call? Leave a quick SMS message or remind later to call
• People who drives a lot: Send a one-touch auto-generated "I'll call you later" message
What does it do?
• Call: Return call in one click
• SMS: Send a quick message back
• Snooze: Remind missed call later
• Support whitelist (i.e. contacts you want to sound alarm even in silent mode) and blacklist (i.e. contacts you don't want to sound alarm)
• Send SMS/Email (PRO version only)
Note: Free version will display ads
• READ_PHONE_STATE: Check missed calls
• READ_CONTACTS: For the whitelist/blacklist feature
• READ_CALL_LOG: Check missed calls
• CALL_PHONE: To call back
• SEND_SMS: To send SMS reply
• GET_ACCOUNTS: To send an email
• USE_CREDENTIALS: To send an email
• INTERNET: To send an email, show ad
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
Very useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
Do you want flash on call then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
Any review will be appreciated!
make nude(?) button
It can place anywhere you want
Make your own call screen using photo!!
Notice: Do Not to use too Big size Image
You can answer call with Power Button-----
No drag, just touch … that is very good when you are driving.
Aren’t you irritated that you have to touch the small icon and drag to pick up the phone when you have a phone call?
And, aren’t you irritated that you are uncomfortable to talk on the phone when you are driving?
Now, here is the answer!! Touch touch picking up the phone!!!
It is easy, safe and comfortable to talk on the phone!
There are three different parts of a main screen; pick up the phone, pick up the speaker phone, and hang up the phone. So, you can touch any parts of the main screen when you have a phone call. (You don’t have to touch exact the right part.)
By using a button of picking up the speaker phone is much easier and more comfortable especially driving.
* How to use
1.Install the “Touch touch picking up the phone! “ and run the application program.
2.After pressing the stop the service button, it turns into run, and then you can see the green light.
(When you choose the part of emphasize, its color changes into green)
3.There are three different parts of a main screen; pick up the phone, pick up the speaker phone, and hang up the phone when you have a phone call.
4.To exit the service, you can touch the running button again. And then, the green light turns off and stops.
* Matters that require attention (NOTICE)
Please, restart application when you turn on the phone.
Please, restart application if you cannot see the icon of “Touch touch picking up the phone! “ when cleaning the ram.
There are many ways(task killer, uninstall Shake AppLock) the program is able to neutralize.
◈ How to Use
① Set a password(or pattern) in preferences tab.
② "Shake lock" enabled.
③ Lock the application is registered.
④ Shake your phone will become impossible to run the registered application.
⑤ Shake your phone again → Enter your password(Draw your pattern) → Enable to run the application.
◈ When you lost your password(or pattern) : Reinstall the program or clear data → Set a password.
◈ Search : App name search is easy unlock(lock) in the locked(unlocked) tab.
◈ The behavior of when running locked apps
① Pop the password input window : Run the app is locked → Pop the password input window → Temporarily be allowed to run
② Go to the home screen : You cannot run the locked app until you stop app lock.