The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
Translate text found the in the Legend of Zelda video games. Legend of Zelda Hylian Translator allows for bi-directional translation from English and/or Japanese to the various languages found within the Legend of Zelda video game series. The app includes support for Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess (both Gamecube and Wii versions), Link Between Worlds, as well as Ocarina of Time (also found in Majora's Mask), and Wind Waker (also found in a few other Zelda games).
APP INSTRUCTIONS - Please Read!
The translator is simple to use. Type in the text you wish to translate in the field provided, select the game's Hylian that you wish for the text to be translated to, and press "Translate!". For the two games listed with "(JP)" (Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker), you can either use your android keyboard to enter native Japanese, or simply enter text in English and let the app translate the text automatically to Japanese behind the scenes and then to the correct Hylian.
To access the Hylian to English/Japanese mode, simply press your menu key, and select it from the menu provided. You will be presented with a similar view as before. A dropdown for the game, a text box, but instead of a translation button, you will see a customized Hylian keyboard and a Japanese to English (and vice versa) translation button.
In this mode, the keyboard will switch to whichever game's Hylian you have selected. Then you simply enter the symbols you see inside the game (or anywhere else you might find Hylian text!) and the translation will appear in the text box above. For the two games labeled "(JP)" (Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time), the translation will initially appear as Japanese. Simply press "JPN-ENG" to get a generated translation from Japanese to English.
*Note that the English-Japanese (and vice versa) translation may not be accurate and for the best results it is advised to use Japanese with the games listed with "JP" and English for the ones without. However, for convenience, automatic translation has been added to the app.
*When translating from the Wind Waker Hylian, some symbols will include two lines or a small square above the symbol. Keys for these were not included. Instead, two buttons with those markings appear at the right side of the keyboard (between the clear and backspace buttons). Press the one you see after pressing the related symbol itself.
To return to the original English/Japanese to Hylian mode, simply press the menu key once again, and select it from the menu that appears.
Thank you for downloading and using the Legend of Zelda Hylian Translator App. Please enjoy!
This app includes
- Heart Piece Locations
- Golden Skulltula Locations
- Item Upgrades
- Biggoron Sword Side Quest
- Soil Locations
- Big Poe Locations
- Happy Mask Shop Side Quest
- Great Fairy Locations
Recently added features
- All Stray Fairy locations
- Anju & Kafei Quest guide
- Allows multiple profiles to track your progress in 3 games at once! (via the Menu button)
The Legend of Zelda is owned by Nintendo Inc. You are paying for my time and effort for making this app.
This is one of my first apps and I made it for a phone not a tablet so the screen resolution might be off
If you have any suggestions on how i can make this app better please let me know.
Refund Policy: You have 24 hour time period to try to app and if you decide you do not like it then you can request a refund.
The app also lets you keep track of which ones you have found!
Internet permissions are requested so it can serve Google ads (I know they take up screen space but it helps to support the app development!)
We at The Food Sucks are of the opinion that notions of battery life do not have to be measured with grim clinical concern. It should be FUN. Even nostalgic! Introducing LifeMeter, a widget that draws inspiration from decades of classic gaming fun and brings it to your Android device to enjoy. It takes the age-old iconic digital heart symbolizing LIFE and applies that feature to your Android device's battery. We also didn't merely draw inspiration from the meters of classic 8-bit games like Legend of Zelda and Metroid, we wanted to demonstrate that LifeMeter is capable of a modern styling too, and what better example than the health bar from a game like Skyrim!***
To make your experience special we made it *highly* configurable, because personalizing is fun and rewarding. Just take a look at the gallery to see not only the variety of meters offered, but how you can customize most of them to your heart's content! The widgets currently comes in 1x1 and 2x1 sizes, and even offers unique meters exclusive to each size to make your experience a little more fun and interesting. Heart widgets can be tweaked; rows/columns can be adjusted, scale them if you feel they might be too big. You can align them within the widget's frame (top, lower right, center, etc). You can configure a LifeMeter widget to launch an app when tapped, or show some detailed battery info instead. You can adjust how often updates happen - from once a minute to as little as once an hour if you want to conserve battery life - though LifeMeter does not use a persistent service; When the phone goes into sleep mode, no updates are issued to your widget, preserving battery health.
*Do not force the install to your SD Card, install it to internal memory only!
**If you use a TASK KILLER (you shouldn't) like ATK, STK, ETK, etc, you MUST configure it to *EXEMPT*, or else it will terminate the process and your widget will appear to be stuck/not updating!
We've tested extensively on multiple devices with great results. Should your device have any trouble with it, we'll do our best to address the issues, just contact us.
We'd like to add even more meters in future updates, and we're open to suggestions - send us an email!
**Some meters are available only in the full version.
TO PLACE A LIFEMETER WIDGET ON YOUR HOME SCREEN (pre ICE CREAM SANDWICH):
1. *Long-press* on an empty area of your home screen.
2. On the list, tap WIDGETS.
3. Scroll down the new list and find LifeMeter 1x1 or 2x1 and tap on either.
4. Configure the hell out of your supercool new widget.
5. Show your friends and family!
TO PLACE A LIFEMETER WIDGET ON YOUR HOME SCREEN (Android 4.0+, ICS+):
* Please note, at the moment (08/2012) there is a bug with *Jellybean* that may require you to REBOOT your device to install widgets from a newly installed app. You'd only need to do this once.
1. Navigate to your APP Drawer. (It may be an icon of 6 little dots or squares, on your home screen)
2. Select the "WIDGETS" tab.
3. Locate LifeMeter 1x1 or 2x1 - you may have to swipe side to side if your list is large.
4. *Long-press* one of the LifeMeter widgets until your Home Screen appears, then let go.
5. Configure the hell out of your supercool new widget.
6. Show your friends and family!
NEW: Available in Arabic (only from Android OS 4.0)
Try this free version of the famous Genie! Discover the brand new Akinometer, share your results on Facebook and turn on the child filter to let your children play safely. Version also adapted for your tablet.
NEW: UNLIMITED number of games for even more fun !
+++++ Play more, without any limits! +++++
Akinator welcomes you to his lab to show you the most extraordinary and unusual potions (paid potions).
- The supercharged potion unlocks many new characters. Will you manage to beat Akinator?
- The radiant potion removes all ads from the app.
THE ULTIMATE POTION ! Akinator deserves the best! This potion combines the effects of all the others. It will also allow you to customize your characters so you too can trap your friends.
Become Akinator's fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Akinator
Follow Akinator on Twitter: http://twitter.com/akinator_team
-Akinator requires an Internet connection to use his magic lamp. Turn on Wifi or be sure to have a data plan.
-Available in several languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Korean, Hebrew, and Dutch)
-To select your language, don't forget to scroll down the list to find it.
-Additional background (Akinator in Japan)
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
The King Harkinian Soundboard lets you listen to various phrases by the King, such as "My ship sails in the morning" and "I wonder what's for dinner" with the tap of a button!
From the circus bazaar to the sweeping cathedral in the center of town, Epic Citadel dazzles with a visual parade of special effects, as only imagined by Epic Games and powered by the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3.
Are you ready to explore the realm of the Epic Citadel and all the beautiful secrets it holds?
Epic Citadel was created using the same tools and technology used to develop high-end console games, now delivered for Android devices!
Unreal Engine 3 for mobile gaming platforms is scalable yet packed with the same tools hundreds of thousands of users work with to create games, simulations and animated content.
• Enjoy amazing visuals and explore the stunning Epic Citadel kingdom grounds!
• Measure the performance of your Android device with Benchmarking Mode, which includes summary readouts with frames per second, screen resolution and quality setting details.
• Experience stunning Unreal Engine 3 graphics! Unreal Lightmass global illumination provides beautiful lighting and shadows. Realistic reflections, dynamic movement of trees and banners, and filmic light effects enhance the lifelike environment.
Check the app daily for new ringtones, it updates with fresh notification sounds every day!
* Download Ringtones on demand, no need for 50MB app downloads!
* Thousands of free ringtones and sms notification sounds
* Daily ringtone updates and charts
* Stream ringtones before downloading
* Download ringtones to your phone
* Search and Browse popular ringtones and notifications
* Set as ringtone, notification sound (sms or email) or alarm
* Assign as ringtone to specific contact in your contact list
* Give ringtones ratings and report them in case they dont work
Ringtone categories include: Sound Effects, Movie Ringtones, Holiday Ringtones, Games, Funny Ringtones, Scary, Comedy, Alarms, Message Tones and more!
CREATE YOUR OWN RINGTONE ★ NEW ★
Notification Ringtones now offers a ringtone creator and maker feature that allows you to make your own ringtones from music and mp3 files on your device. Its a ringtone maker that is packed with features.
• Create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV, AAC, MP4, 3GPP and AMR files.
• Filter through available music on your device using search bar feature for easy access.
• View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file.
• Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
• Record audio using your own device to create custom ringtones.
Note that this app is a widget: you'll find it in your widget list!
(Occasional 4.0+ weirdness, widget doesn't show until phone has rebooted. Hope to do something about that.)
The app times how long you last between shutting your screen off, and checking it again. The time is wrapped up in a homescreen widget that launches into graphs and stats of your time.
Friendly competitions often break out. And not so friendly.
BONUS: It is also a convenient timer. How long you been showering for? Check your phone before and after the event and you'll know. The maximizer of personal efficiency.
Created by Hannah Mittelstaedt and Designed by Noah Brown