This app includes
- Heart Piece Locations
- Golden Skulltula Locations
- Item Upgrades
- Biggoron Sword Side Quest
- Soil Locations
- Big Poe Locations
- Happy Mask Shop Side Quest
- Great Fairy Locations
Translate text found the in the Legend of Zelda video games. Legend of Zelda Hylian Translator allows for bi-directional translation from English and/or Japanese to the various languages found within the Legend of Zelda video game series. The app includes support for Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess (both Gamecube and Wii versions), Link Between Worlds, as well as Ocarina of Time (also found in Majora's Mask), and Wind Waker (also found in a few other Zelda games).
APP INSTRUCTIONS - Please Read!
The translator is simple to use. Type in the text you wish to translate in the field provided, select the game's Hylian that you wish for the text to be translated to, and press "Translate!". For the two games listed with "(JP)" (Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker), you can either use your android keyboard to enter native Japanese, or simply enter text in English and let the app translate the text automatically to Japanese behind the scenes and then to the correct Hylian.
To access the Hylian to English/Japanese mode, simply press your menu key, and select it from the menu provided. You will be presented with a similar view as before. A dropdown for the game, a text box, but instead of a translation button, you will see a customized Hylian keyboard and a Japanese to English (and vice versa) translation button.
In this mode, the keyboard will switch to whichever game's Hylian you have selected. Then you simply enter the symbols you see inside the game (or anywhere else you might find Hylian text!) and the translation will appear in the text box above. For the two games labeled "(JP)" (Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time), the translation will initially appear as Japanese. Simply press "JPN-ENG" to get a generated translation from Japanese to English.
*Note that the English-Japanese (and vice versa) translation may not be accurate and for the best results it is advised to use Japanese with the games listed with "JP" and English for the ones without. However, for convenience, automatic translation has been added to the app.
*When translating from the Wind Waker Hylian, some symbols will include two lines or a small square above the symbol. Keys for these were not included. Instead, two buttons with those markings appear at the right side of the keyboard (between the clear and backspace buttons). Press the one you see after pressing the related symbol itself.
To return to the original English/Japanese to Hylian mode, simply press the menu key once again, and select it from the menu that appears.
Thank you for downloading and using the Legend of Zelda Hylian Translator App. Please enjoy!
The sound system of this app allows you to set the pitch of a note on the go (Android 3.0+). This feature could be done in the Nintendo 64 by using the analog stick.
• You can enable or disable song recognition (so you can play freely).
• In this app, sounds can be held for about 5 seconds and have a soft decay.
• You can change the background of the app anytime (or choose a custom one!)
• You can set the decay level of the sounds.
• You can keep a note pressed and change its pitch on the go as long as the sound lasts.
• Immersive mode (hiding the navigation bar) available for Android 4.4+ users.
• Deku pipes
• Goron Drums
• Zora Guitar
• Sheik's Harp (BETA, some songs available).
Languages in the app:
• French (Cynthia Soukhavong)
• Italian (Leonardo Zorzi)
• Japanese (Vincent)
As stated before, users with an Android version older than 3.0 may not be able to change the pitch (they can't press 2 buttons at the same time since their devices don't support it), but they will be able to play the common notes of an ocarina.
Also, users who have a device with cheap audio hardware may experiment little sound glitches (nothing I can fix), I can only recommend to lower the volume and not to play notes too fast.
Recently added features
- All Stray Fairy locations
- Anju & Kafei Quest guide
- Allows multiple profiles to track your progress in 3 games at once! (via the Menu button)
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s COMMUNITY community and rank them in trending order
- Search: COMMUNITY articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Zelda community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
The Legend of Zelda is owned by Nintendo Inc. You are paying for my time and effort for making this app.
This is one of my first apps and I made it for a phone not a tablet so the screen resolution might be off
If you have any suggestions on how i can make this app better please let me know.
Refund Policy: You have 24 hour time period to try to app and if you decide you do not like it then you can request a refund.
The app also lets you keep track of which ones you have found!
Internet permissions are requested so it can serve Google ads (I know they take up screen space but it helps to support the app development!)
We at The Food Sucks are of the opinion that notions of battery life do not have to be measured with grim clinical concern. It should be FUN. Even nostalgic! Introducing LifeMeter, a widget that draws inspiration from decades of classic gaming fun and brings it to your Android device to enjoy. It takes the age-old iconic digital heart symbolizing LIFE and applies that feature to your Android device's battery. We also didn't merely draw inspiration from the meters of classic 8-bit games like Legend of Zelda and Metroid, we wanted to demonstrate that LifeMeter is capable of a modern styling too, and what better example than the health bar from a game like Skyrim!***
To make your experience special we made it *highly* configurable, because personalizing is fun and rewarding. Just take a look at the gallery to see not only the variety of meters offered, but how you can customize most of them to your heart's content! The widgets currently comes in 1x1 and 2x1 sizes, and even offers unique meters exclusive to each size to make your experience a little more fun and interesting. Heart widgets can be tweaked; rows/columns can be adjusted, scale them if you feel they might be too big. You can align them within the widget's frame (top, lower right, center, etc). You can configure a LifeMeter widget to launch an app when tapped, or show some detailed battery info instead. You can adjust how often updates happen - from once a minute to as little as once an hour if you want to conserve battery life - though LifeMeter does not use a persistent service; When the phone goes into sleep mode, no updates are issued to your widget, preserving battery health.
*Do not force the install to your SD Card, install it to internal memory only!
**If you use a TASK KILLER (you shouldn't) like ATK, STK, ETK, etc, you MUST configure it to *EXEMPT*, or else it will terminate the process and your widget will appear to be stuck/not updating!
We've tested extensively on multiple devices with great results. Should your device have any trouble with it, we'll do our best to address the issues, just contact us.
We'd like to add even more meters in future updates, and we're open to suggestions - send us an email!
**Some meters are available only in the full version.
TO PLACE A LIFEMETER WIDGET ON YOUR HOME SCREEN (pre ICE CREAM SANDWICH):
1. *Long-press* on an empty area of your home screen.
2. On the list, tap WIDGETS.
3. Scroll down the new list and find LifeMeter 1x1 or 2x1 and tap on either.
4. Configure the hell out of your supercool new widget.
5. Show your friends and family!
TO PLACE A LIFEMETER WIDGET ON YOUR HOME SCREEN (Android 4.0+, ICS+):
* Please note, at the moment (08/2012) there is a bug with *Jellybean* that may require you to REBOOT your device to install widgets from a newly installed app. You'd only need to do this once.
1. Navigate to your APP Drawer. (It may be an icon of 6 little dots or squares, on your home screen)
2. Select the "WIDGETS" tab.
3. Locate LifeMeter 1x1 or 2x1 - you may have to swipe side to side if your list is large.
4. *Long-press* one of the LifeMeter widgets until your Home Screen appears, then let go.
5. Configure the hell out of your supercool new widget.
6. Show your friends and family!
Try this free version of the famous Genie! Discover the brand new Akinometer, share your results on Facebook and turn on the child filter to let your children play safely. Version also adapted for your tablet.
NEW: UNLIMITED number of games for even more fun !
+++++ Play more, without any limits! +++++
Akinator welcomes you to his lab to show you the most extraordinary and unusual potions (paid potions).
- The supercharged potion unlocks many new characters. Will you manage to beat Akinator?
- The radiant potion removes all ads from the app.
THE ULTIMATE POTION ! Akinator deserves the best! This potion combines the effects of all the others. It will also allow you to customize your characters so you too can trap your friends.
Become Akinator's fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Akinator
Follow Akinator on Twitter: http://twitter.com/akinator_team
-Akinator requires an Internet connection to use his magic lamp. Turn on Wifi or be sure to have a data plan.
-Available in several languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Korean, Hebrew, Polish and Dutch)
-To select your language, don't forget to scroll down the list to find it.
-Additional background (Akinator in Japan)
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
Get access to the most popular, hottest, and your custom ringtones from the world’s most extensive base of ringtones.
Millions of free sought-after and unique ringtones, notification sounds and alarms from one of the famous ringtone-making community - Audiko.net. Created and shared by millions of users.
This application allows to take advantage of the greatest Audiko.net features, enjoyed by 2,000,000 users from all over the world.
* Create custom ringtones from the music stored on your cell phone.
* Cut the precise section of the track you want to set as your ringtone.
* View National TOP chart
* Select ringtones by genres
* Get access to your Audiko profile with your own custom ringtones
* View thousands of hottest ringtones added every day
* Choose from different parts of songs and high quality bitrates
Get your Free Ringtone!
Audiko is a famous community that allows users to exchange ringtones and create their own ringtones based on music tracks, videos and other sounds. Ringtone creation takes only seconds, and you don’t need to have special skills or use special tools.
Now you can join this community with your Android-based phone.
The King Harkinian Soundboard lets you listen to various phrases by the King, such as "My ship sails in the morning" and "I wonder what's for dinner" with the tap of a button!
Note that this app is a widget: you'll find it in your widget list!
(Occasional 4.0+ weirdness, widget doesn't show until phone has rebooted. Hope to do something about that.)
The app times how long you last between shutting your screen off, and checking it again. The time is wrapped up in a homescreen widget that launches into graphs and stats of your time.
Friendly competitions often break out. And not so friendly.
BONUS: It is also a convenient timer. How long you been showering for? Check your phone before and after the event and you'll know. The maximizer of personal efficiency.
Created by Hannah Mittelstaedt and Designed by Noah Brown