"BreakFree's Android app tracks the amount of time you spend looking at your phone, and gives you a heads-up when it might be time for a break." - Mashable
BreakFree in "9 Hot Android Apps from 2014" - NBC
BreakFree in "16 of the best new Android apps from May" - The Next Web
"How much time do you really spend on your phone? Now there's an app that will answer that question -- as well as help smartphone addicts learn how to live a 'healthy digital lifestyle.'" - abc News
BreakFree is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of your smartphone usage habits and your digital life. It helps you check your addiction levels and also helps you unplug and disconnect from your smartphone. With BreakFree you can focus on what's important.
How many times in a day you check your phone? From the time we wake up till the time we hit the bed, we are hooked to our phones (Apps, Calls, SMS, texting, taking pictures/videos, Games, social networking).
If you think you are spending an unhealthy amount of time on your smartphone and getting distracted or are are feeling addicted, BreakFree will help you take control of your life and and help you focus and spend time with the people you care about.
BreakFree is a revolutionary app that will help you maintain a controlled digital lifestyle. It monitors phone and app usage. With visually appealing characters, graphs and statistics, the app guides you on how you can control phone usage. It also gives you a set of customizable tools which help you disconnect from your phone during your off time. Use these tools to get unplugged and disconnect from your phone, get some much needed time off.
1. Usage Monitoring: The app studies your phone usage pattern in the background and warns you with timely notifications whenever you go overboard. E.g. if you are using a particular app for long, if you are making too many calls or if you have used the phone for over an hour, BreakFree will notify you to slow down and enjoy life.
2. Non Intrusive notifications: Using a highly advanced algorithm, the app calculates an addiction score in real time and maintains a detailed history of your scores. The app communicates results through a friendly and engaging character called Sato (You'll love this guy :).
3. Phone Management Tools: The app also provides you phone management tools such as blocking notifications, disabling the internet, rejecting phone calls and sending auto text messages. You can unplug when you need to or you can control your habits by scheduling these tools to run on a given day at a given time. For instance, say you want to spend family time every Sunday from 3 PM to 6 PM, schedule your phone to disable sound and internet so that you are not disturbed by calls and notifications during that time and can completely focus on your family time.
4. Usage Statistics: View usage stats for your top used apps, call patterns and other functions to help you make informed decisions on taking necessary actions. E.g., If you know you've launched WhatsApp 30 times in a day, then it’s time to take a step back and cut down on that.
5. Parental Control: For the younger smartphone users, BreakFree can be used as a great parental control device. By installing it on your child's smartphone you can monitor his / her phone usage, schedule internet hours, etc.
Smartphone addiction is a growing problem all over the world across age groups. There are many instances of people seeking treatment for Nomophobia. It’s about time we learn to unplug, learn to disconnect and start to enjoy life. Let’s start using our phones the way they were meant to be. Let’s make time for the more important things in life.
If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
Tags: vice, addiction, quitting, bad habit, gamification, quit smoking, quit drugs, ways to end addiction, diet
By giving you insight into your phone checking habit, Checky helps you become more aware. This awareness can help you make changes to your phone usage, if you feel you need to make a change!
It's also fun to find out exactly how much you are using your phone, and to compare your stats with friends.
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it! It's pretty painless, and it'll keep our boss from making us add those annoying "please rate us" popups.
You would be surprised even if you didn’t think of yourself as a heavy smartphone-user. Check it now~
- UBhind enables you to accurately depict your mobile app usage
With UBhind, you can once and for all curb your smartphone overuse and regain control of your productivities!
- Comprehensive analyses and statistics
Graphical representative of your mobile app usage can be displayed by: hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
We capture them all, there is no sliding anything past UBhind! Whether your usage pattern or your family's usage pattern, UBhind allows you the flexibility to monitor it all.
- Alarm and Lock
With any addictions, it's hard to break free! The Alarm and Lock features alerts you when usage limits are exceeded and at the worst case scenario, locks you from using those pesky apps.
Never let your smartphone control your life!
You control the smartphone!
UBhind will help you.
It keeps record of previous days.
Shows how many Notifications you received in a day and you can see which application send you how much notification.
How many times phone has been unlocked.
How many apps you opened in a day and how much time you spend in those apps.
You can see Daily and Weekly data in graph.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), then our application will not receive any notification and you will not able to see information about notification. Please disable that if you want to monitor your notification data.
스마트폰 사용을 비교해 볼 수 있는 최고의 선택 - 넌 얼마나 쓰니 투게더!!
우리 가족의 과도한 스마트폰 사용이 걱정이신가요?
스터디 그룹의 멤버들과 스마트폰 사용시간 비교하고 계신가요?
친구나 연인끼리 스마트폰 사용 시간 약속을 정해주셨나요?
많은 사랑을 받고 있는 “넌 얼마나 쓰니"와 함께 사용하여 실시간 스마트폰 사용 시간을 비교해 볼 수 있습니다.
“넌 얼마나 쓰니 투게더”에 연결할 사람을 추가해 보세요. 그리고 터치하면 현재 그 사람의 실시간 사용 시간을 볼 수 있습니다.
뿐만 아니라 상세한 사용 내역까지 볼 수 있습니다.
- 어떤 앱을 많이 쓰는지
- 어떤 시간대에 스마트폰을 많이 사용하는지
- 어떤 카테고리의 앱을 많이 사용하는지
- 데이터 사용량은 얼마나 되는지
이러한 상세한 내역을 한번의 터치 만으로 볼 수 있다는 점!!
거기다 하나 더!!
또래의 사용 시간과 비교해서 어느 정도나 사용중인지를 비교할 수 있는 근거 데이터를 제공합니다.
** 유의 사항 **
연결을 하고자 하는 대상의 스마트폰에는 “넌 얼마나 쓰니" 앱이 설치되어 있어야 합니다!
스마트폰의 네트워크가 연결되어 있어야 실시간 데이터를 조회할 수 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 070-4220-9691
We have saved our users more than 5,000 hours!
- Manage phone addiction by locking out distractions
- Productivity timer ensures uninterrupted focus until the time runs out
- 60-seconds of freedom in each lock screen, just in case
- Effective lock screen keeps users focused and present
- Auto response SMS texts lets others know you’re busy
- Emergency calling is permitted
- Track your accumulated time spent Flipd Off to motivate productivity
- Flip Off other users from their phone by creating Groups
NOTE: We designed Flipd to be an effective solution to phone addiction, and giving up shouldn’t be easy. Some users that wanted to uninstall Flipd noticed it was a challenge to uninstall and have thus left 1 star reviews. Please note that we did this on purpose, and it’s for your benefit.
Instructions on how to uninstall can easily be found in our FAQ section here: http://flipdapp.co/home/faq
Can’t get your hands off your Smartphone? Tired of wasting your time on it but can’t switch it off because of important calls? Then Un-Smartphone is the perfect app-solution for you. Why try self-controlling when we can make our Smartphone do it and Out-Smart it !
This Simple yet Effective app lets you select a time-period during which your phone will work just as Basic phones which use to come during early age of mobiles where you used phones just to talk on phone. After that time period elapses, your phone will be restored to your beloved Smartphone. There is a saying that Focus is the key to success & this app helps you FOCUS. For all the students out here
-Lock your phone for a particular time during which U wont be able to play games,use social apps or text.
-Even SwitchOff doesnt override the lock . So no escape.
-Lock-period of upto 23 hrs can be selected.
P.S -Prefer quitting app using 'Exit' button .Happy Un-smarting!
This app will help you meet your deadlines by fighting procrastination
Got a deadline coming up? Need procrastination help? Want to become efficient by keeping a strict focus? The app teaches you strict self-discipline and efficient use of time. If you are distracted and need to concentrate, the app will lock out the right elements to train your mind to stop wasting time. Get Focus Out & Fight Nomophobia. Once you conquer all distractions with your intensive focus, possibilities are limitless.
- Block ANY number of apps (including notifications) on your phone with a timer
- Schedule any no. of Locks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Now block Websites too (only Chrome browser supported currently) -- feature in Beta
- Supports latest Android Lollipop too
You can lock yourself out of this app for any amount of time starting anytime. This app is perfect for exam time. Set a timer and get unbelievable amount of study done. Got a deadline coming up, setup a block and get that paper done! Finding yourself in trouble in classes, setup a block and focus in right into the material. Get this app to stay productive, fight smartphone addiction, be productive right before exams and deadlines and finally fight off procrastination.
This app is better than just simple Pomodro Timer apps, this will actually lock our the apps that are distracting you and cause procrastination during exams or deadlines.
We only request that if you like the app, please leave a good review and share it in your social media.
** If you have any issues with the app, please email me at email@example.com before voting it 1 star. I respond to all emails within 24 hours. **
QualityTime is a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-use Android app that allows you to monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how you wish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or “scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods. QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notifications and reject phone calls with auto reply text messages. You can also define exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contacts and permit access to specific apps during those restricted periods.
You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
You can use QualityTime without signing up. However, by creating a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center - captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
Instant is a lifelogging tool. It works seamlessly in the background tracking how much time you spend on your device/apps everyday, how much you walk, how much you travel & how many times you unlocked it. Additionally reminders can be set according to your daily limit. Instant has been completely been designed from scratch to give our users a Material Design user interface. It works on the same principle as Fitness Trackers to make users aware with graphs and limit reminders. Instant enables you to check your habits.
Key features of Instant 2.0:
1. Automatically track your device usage time & daily unlock count
2. Track your app usage
3. Integrated with Google Fit to track your fitness and travel time
4. Graphs for a Quantified Self
5. Get reminders as notifications according to usage time
6. Widget for quick tracking
Instant is developed to promote a balanced lifestyle so that you can focus more on the people around you and live in the moment. Instant is a phone habit tracker works similar to fitness trackers by making users more aware of the data. For more information visit us on: http://emberify.com
As seen on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Android Central, Android Authority, Phone Arena and Huffington Post.
Hey, listen! Mainly, I wanted to test Jellybean notifications, and the Jake Wharton compatibility library for them.
Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Navi are copyright and trademark Nintendo of America.