"BreakFree's Android app tracks the amount of time you spend looking at your phone, and gives you a heads-up when it might be time for a break." - Mashable
BreakFree in "9 Hot Android Apps from 2014" - NBC
BreakFree in "16 of the best new Android apps from May" - The Next Web
"How much time do you really spend on your phone? Now there's an app that will answer that question -- as well as help smartphone addicts learn how to live a 'healthy digital lifestyle.'" - abc News
BreakFree is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of your smartphone usage habits and your digital life. It helps you check your addiction levels and also helps you unplug and disconnect from your smartphone. With BreakFree you can focus on what's important.
How many times in a day you check your phone? From the time we wake up till the time we hit the bed, we are hooked to our phones (Apps, Calls, SMS, texting, taking pictures/videos, Games, social networking).
If you think you are spending an unhealthy amount of time on your smartphone and getting distracted or are are feeling addicted, BreakFree will help you take control of your life and and help you focus and spend time with the people you care about.
BreakFree is a revolutionary app that will help you maintain a controlled digital lifestyle. It monitors phone and app usage. With visually appealing characters, graphs and statistics, the app guides you on how you can control phone usage. It also gives you a set of customizable tools which help you disconnect from your phone during your off time. Use these tools to get unplugged and disconnect from your phone, get some much needed time off.
1. Usage Monitoring: The app studies your phone usage pattern in the background and warns you with timely notifications whenever you go overboard. E.g. if you are using a particular app for long, if you are making too many calls or if you have used the phone for over an hour, BreakFree will notify you to slow down and enjoy life.
2. Non Intrusive notifications: Using a highly advanced algorithm, the app calculates an addiction score in real time and maintains a detailed history of your scores. The app communicates results through a friendly and engaging character called Sato (You'll love this guy :).
3. Phone Management Tools: The app also provides you phone management tools such as blocking notifications, disabling the internet, rejecting phone calls and sending auto text messages. You can unplug when you need to or you can control your habits by scheduling these tools to run on a given day at a given time. For instance, say you want to spend family time every Sunday from 3 PM to 6 PM, schedule your phone to disable sound and internet so that you are not disturbed by calls and notifications during that time and can completely focus on your family time.
4. Usage Statistics: View usage stats for your top used apps, call patterns and other functions to help you make informed decisions on taking necessary actions. E.g., If you know you've launched WhatsApp 30 times in a day, then it’s time to take a step back and cut down on that.
5. Parental Control: For the younger smartphone users, BreakFree can be used as a great parental control device. By installing it on your child's smartphone you can monitor his / her phone usage, schedule internet hours, etc.
Smartphone addiction is a growing problem all over the world across age groups. There are many instances of people seeking treatment for Nomophobia. It’s about time we learn to unplug, learn to disconnect and start to enjoy life. Let’s start using our phones the way they were meant to be. Let’s make time for the more important things in life.
If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
By giving you insight into your phone checking habit, Checky helps you become more aware. This awareness can help you make changes to your phone usage, if you feel you need to make a change!
It's also fun to find out exactly how much you are using your phone, and to compare your stats with friends.
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it! It's pretty painless, and it'll keep our boss from making us add those annoying "please rate us" popups.
Tags: vice, addiction, quitting, bad habit, gamification, quit smoking, quit drugs, ways to end addiction, diet
You would be surprised even if you didn’t think of yourself as a heavy smartphone-user. Check it now~
- UBhind enables you to accurately depict your mobile app usage
With UBhind, you can once and for all curb your smartphone overuse and regain control of your productivities!
- Comprehensive analyses and statistics
Graphical representative of your mobile app usage can be displayed by: hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
We capture them all, there is no sliding anything past UBhind! Whether your usage pattern or your family's usage pattern, UBhind allows you the flexibility to monitor it all.
- Alarm and Lock
With any addictions, it's hard to break free! The Alarm and Lock features alerts you when usage limits are exceeded and at the worst case scenario, locks you from using those pesky apps.
Never let your smartphone control your life!
You control the smartphone!
UBhind will help you.
It keeps record of previous days.
Shows how many Notifications you received in a day and you can see which application send you how much notification.
How many times phone has been unlocked.
How many apps you opened in a day and how much time you spend in those apps.
You can see Daily and Weekly data in graph.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), then our application will not receive any notification and you will not able to see information about notification. Please disable that if you want to monitor your notification data.
This app will help you meet your deadlines by fighting procrastination
Got a deadline coming up? Need procrastination help? Want to become efficient by keeping a strict focus? The app teaches you strict self-discipline and efficient use of time. If you are distracted and need to concentrate, the app will lock out the right elements to train your mind to stop wasting time. Get Focus Out & Fight Nomophobia. Once you conquer all distractions with your intensive focus, possibilities are limitless.
- Block ANY number of apps (including notifications) on your phone with a timer
- Schedule any no. of Locks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Now block Websites too (only Chrome browser supported currently) -- feature in Beta
- Supports latest Android Lollipop too
You can lock yourself out of this app for any amount of time starting anytime. This app is perfect for exam time. Set a timer and get unbelievable amount of study done. Got a deadline coming up, setup a block and get that paper done! Finding yourself in trouble in classes, setup a block and focus in right into the material. Get this app to stay productive, fight smartphone addiction, be productive right before exams and deadlines and finally fight off procrastination.
This app is better than just simple Pomodro Timer apps, this will actually lock our the apps that are distracting you and cause procrastination during exams or deadlines.
We only request that if you like the app, please leave a good review and share it in your social media.
** If you have any issues with the app, please email me at email@example.com before voting it 1 star. I respond to all emails within 24 hours. **
TimeUspent is simple habit/usage tracker that helps you to keep track of your phone usage.
App provides trend graph of phone usage over week. You can set your daily time limit and unlock limit to get notification when it crossed by your usage.
TimeUspent makes you aware of your and your loved ones time spent on phone.
• Keeps track of Unlock counts - times phone checked by unlocking.
• Keeps track of Minutes spent.
• 7 days usage minutes graph.
• Works fine with RAM cleaners and memory booster apps (Settings > Intensive Tracking).
• No ads !!!
We have saved our community more than 9,000 hours!
- Manage phone addiction by locking out distractions
- Productivity timer ensures uninterrupted focus until the time runs out
- 60-seconds of freedom in each lock screen, just in case
- Effective lock screen keeps users focused and present
- Auto response SMS texts lets others know you’re busy
- Emergency calling is permitted
- Track your accumulated time spent Flipd Off to motivate productivity
- Flip Off other users from their phone by creating Groups
NOTE: Instructions on how to uninstall can easily be found in our FAQ section here: http://flipdapp.co/home/faq
Instant is a lifelogging tool. It works seamlessly in the background tracking how much time you spend on your device/apps everyday, how much you walk, how much you travel & how many times you unlocked it. Additionally reminders can be set according to your daily limit. Instant has been completely been designed from scratch to give our users a Material Design user interface. It works on the same principle as Fitness Trackers to make users aware with graphs and limit reminders. Instant enables you to check your habits.
Key features of Instant 2.0:
1. Automatically track your device usage time & daily unlock count
2. Track your app usage
3. Integrated with Google Fit to track your fitness and travel time
4. Create geofences to track time spent in places like home and work
5. Graphs for a Quantified Self
6. Get reminders as notifications according to usage time
7. Widget for quick tracking
Instant is developed to promote a balanced lifestyle so that you can focus more on the people around you and live in the moment. Instant is a phone habit tracker works similar to fitness trackers by making users more aware of the data. For more information visit us on: http://emberify.com
As seen on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Android Central, Android Authority, Phone Arena and Huffington Post.
*** NEW: Talk to attendees using VoIP! ***
With the join.me mobile viewer you can join an online meeting no matter where you are. Download the app, and in seconds you can view someone’s screen and collaborate in real time, on your time, 100% Free.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're thousands of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Talk to attendees using VoIP
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 4.1 and higher.
Hey, listen! Mainly, I wanted to test Jellybean notifications, and the Jake Wharton compatibility library for them.
Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Navi are copyright and trademark Nintendo of America.