"BreakFree's Android app tracks the amount of time you spend looking at your phone, and gives you a heads-up when it might be time for a break." - Mashable
BreakFree in "9 Hot Android Apps from 2014" - NBC
BreakFree in "16 of the best new Android apps from May" - The Next Web
"How much time do you really spend on your phone? Now there's an app that will answer that question -- as well as help smartphone addicts learn how to live a 'healthy digital lifestyle.'" - abc News
BreakFree is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of your smartphone usage habits and your digital life. It helps you check your addiction levels and also helps you unplug and disconnect from your smartphone. With BreakFree you can focus on what's important.
How many times in a day you check your phone? From the time we wake up till the time we hit the bed, we are hooked to our phones (Apps, Calls, SMS, texting, taking pictures/videos, Games, social networking).
If you think you are spending an unhealthy amount of time on your smartphone and getting distracted or are are feeling addicted, BreakFree will help you take control of your life and and help you focus and spend time with the people you care about.
BreakFree is a revolutionary app that will help you maintain a controlled digital lifestyle. It monitors phone and app usage. With visually appealing characters, graphs and statistics, the app guides you on how you can control phone usage. It also gives you a set of customizable tools which help you disconnect from your phone during your off time. Use these tools to get unplugged and disconnect from your phone, get some much needed time off.
1. Usage Monitoring: The app studies your phone usage pattern in the background and warns you with timely notifications whenever you go overboard. E.g. if you are using a particular app for long, if you are making too many calls or if you have used the phone for over an hour, BreakFree will notify you to slow down and enjoy life.
2. Non Intrusive notifications: Using a highly advanced algorithm, the app calculates an addiction score in real time and maintains a detailed history of your scores. The app communicates results through a friendly and engaging character called Sato (You'll love this guy :).
3. Phone Management Tools: The app also provides you phone management tools such as blocking notifications, disabling the internet, rejecting phone calls and sending auto text messages. You can unplug when you need to or you can control your habits by scheduling these tools to run on a given day at a given time. For instance, say you want to spend family time every Sunday from 3 PM to 6 PM, schedule your phone to disable sound and internet so that you are not disturbed by calls and notifications during that time and can completely focus on your family time.
4. Usage Statistics: View usage stats for your top used apps, call patterns and other functions to help you make informed decisions on taking necessary actions. E.g., If you know you've launched WhatsApp 30 times in a day, then it’s time to take a step back and cut down on that.
5. Parental Control: For the younger smartphone users, BreakFree can be used as a great parental control device. By installing it on your child's smartphone you can monitor his / her phone usage, schedule internet hours, etc.
Smartphone addiction is a growing problem all over the world across age groups. There are many instances of people seeking treatment for Nomophobia. It’s about time we learn to unplug, learn to disconnect and start to enjoy life. Let’s start using our phones the way they were meant to be. Let’s make time for the more important things in life.
If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
By giving you insight into your phone checking habit, Checky helps you become more aware. This awareness can help you make changes to your phone usage, if you feel you need to make a change!
It's also fun to find out exactly how much you are using your phone, and to compare your stats with friends.
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it! It's pretty painless, and it'll keep our boss from making us add those annoying "please rate us" popups.
You would be surprised even if you didn’t think of yourself as a heavy smartphone-user. Check it now~
- UBhind enables you to accurately depict your mobile app usage
With UBhind, you can once and for all curb your smartphone overuse and regain control of your productivities!
- Comprehensive analyses and statistics
Graphical representative of your mobile app usage can be displayed by: hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
We capture them all, there is no sliding anything past UBhind! Whether your usage pattern or your family's usage pattern, UBhind allows you the flexibility to monitor it all.
- Alarm and Lock
With any addictions, it's hard to break free! The Alarm and Lock features alerts you when usage limits are exceeded and at the worst case scenario, locks you from using those pesky apps.
Never let your smartphone control your life!
You control the smartphone!
UBhind will help you.
Award Winning App- Grand Prize Winner of Google Fit Developer Challenge!
Instant works seamlessly in the background tracking how much time you spend on your device/apps everyday, how much you walk, how much you travel & how many times you unlocked your device. Additionally reminders can be set according to your daily limit.
Instant is the World's leading Quantified Self / Lifelogging app.
Key features of Instant:
1. Automatically track your device usage time & how many times its unlocked
2. Track your app usage
3. Integrated with Google Fit to track your fitness and travel time
4. Create geofences to track time spent in places like home and work
5. Graphs for a Quantified Self
6. Get reminders as notifications according to usage time
7. Widget for quick tracking
8. Android Wear support added
Instant journals your entire day automatically. For more information visit us on: http://emberify.com
As seen on Techcrunch, Gizmodo, Android Central, Android Authority, Phone Arena and Huffington Post.
스마트폰 사용을 비교해 볼 수 있는 최고의 선택 - 넌 얼마나 쓰니 투게더!!
우리 가족의 과도한 스마트폰 사용이 걱정이신가요?
스터디 그룹의 멤버들과 스마트폰 사용시간 비교하고 계신가요?
친구나 연인끼리 스마트폰 사용 시간 약속을 정해주셨나요?
많은 사랑을 받고 있는 “넌 얼마나 쓰니"와 함께 사용하여 실시간 스마트폰 사용 시간을 비교해 볼 수 있습니다.
“넌 얼마나 쓰니 투게더”에 연결할 사람을 추가해 보세요. 그리고 터치하면 현재 그 사람의 실시간 사용 시간을 볼 수 있습니다.
뿐만 아니라 상세한 사용 내역까지 볼 수 있습니다.
- 어떤 앱을 많이 쓰는지
- 어떤 시간대에 스마트폰을 많이 사용하는지
- 어떤 카테고리의 앱을 많이 사용하는지
- 데이터 사용량은 얼마나 되는지
이러한 상세한 내역을 한번의 터치 만으로 볼 수 있다는 점!!
거기다 하나 더!!
또래의 사용 시간과 비교해서 어느 정도나 사용중인지를 비교할 수 있는 근거 데이터를 제공합니다.
** 유의 사항 **
연결을 하고자 하는 대상의 스마트폰에는 “넌 얼마나 쓰니" 앱이 설치되어 있어야 합니다!
스마트폰의 네트워크가 연결되어 있어야 실시간 데이터를 조회할 수 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 070-4220-9691
Tags: vice, addiction, quitting, bad habit, gamification, quit smoking, quit drugs, ways to end addiction, diet
TimeUspent is simple habit/usage tracker that helps you to keep track of your phone usage.
App provides trend graph of phone usage over week. You can set your daily time limit and unlock limit to get notification when it crossed by your usage.
TimeUspent makes you aware of your and your loved ones time spent on phone.
• Keeps track of Unlock counts - times phone checked by unlocking.
• Keeps track of Minutes spent.
• 7 days usage minutes graph.
• Works fine with RAM cleaners and memory booster apps (Settings > Intensive Tracking).
• No ads !!!
QualityTime is a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-use Android app that allows you to monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how you wish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or “scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods. QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notifications and reject phone calls with auto reply text messages. You can also define exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contacts and permit access to specific apps during those restricted periods.
You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
You can use QualityTime without signing up. However, by creating a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center - captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
Find My Phone: Locate & Track your misplaced phone, lost phone or stolen phone. Find My Phone is a must have & important security application that everyone should have it installed on his/her Android™ phone.
= = = =
✔ Find My Phone
Find my phone by flashlight and warning sound when your phone receive calls. Every one experienced looking for his phone around. Now your smartphone can FLASH and ALERT, let you find your phone easily, even it is in silent mode, neither ring nor vibrate, or in dark night.
✔ Locate My Phone
Want to share your location to your families or someone, that is easy. Just active this function, and it will help your guys know each other's position on Google Map™. Specially girl wants to know her boyfriend or husband's position. :):):) Actually it is more than that.
✔ Lock and Track My Phone
Thinking of that you lost your phone somewhere like cafe, office or restaurant etc, it will be worrisome. Here is the quick way to find it, just text a message to your phone and it will lock your phone automatically and protect your privacy, sends out the phone location that you can track it with Google Map™.
At the same time it can make continuous alarm (anti theft alarm) and popup the pre-setup contact information that help the person (who find your phone) to contact you directly.
✔ Share My Location
One click to share your current location to your friends.
✔ Remember My Locations
Remember a location and go back to it easily. For example, make a record to my car's location and find it when you finish dinner, remember places you visited.
✔ Take a Picture
Take a picture by front camera and send it to your mail when you want to find out who takes your phone.
✔ Contacts Transfer
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely backup contacts and send to your email.
✔ Erase SD Card
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely delete your photo and video if you have some naughty pictures / videos on you SD Card.
✔ Device Manager - To control multiple droid devices
Install Find My Phone among your family members & friends, and from any device you can control the other droid phones. Even iPhone™ and Nokia™ can also ring/locate/lock/wipe your droid phone.
1) How to Uninstall?
There are 2 ways to uninstall Find My Phone
1) Go to Menu->Help, Click Remove Device Admin and then click Uninstall Find My Phone (in app uninstall)
2) Go to Settings->Security->Device Administrators and Deactivate Find My Phone 2014 (system uninstall)
2) Do I need to register an account?
You do not need to create an account to use Find My Phone. Most of the anti theft apps require you to register and collect your personal information, we do not do that.
3) Is this app free
Find my phone is green application and also it is free to use. There is no monthly fee or no pay premium to upgrade.
It is unlimited to family members use. We suggest you introduce this app to your family members or friends and protect each other(if they have Android™ smartphones).
Where is my phone? where is my droid? Take it easy and you can find it by Find My Phone.
An user's comments
"Its an awesome app I lost my phone at a local restaurant and I couldn't find it when I activated it from my friends phone I found it right away"
All Android Versions from 4.2.2 or higher need root!!!
This app works with Android 2.1 - 4.1 without root
Testet on devices until 2.1 .. 4.2.1.
The usage of this application is at your own risk.
Please DON'T click on 'Set as Default' (Android < 4.0) or on 'Always' (Android 4.0 or greater) in Reboot Method 'Launcher'.
The method 'htc-one' maybe run on other android devices with a Snapdragon 600 cpu ((z.B. Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 (GT9505), Sony Xperia ZR, Asus PadFone Infinity, LG Optimus G Pro E985)
NO root needed.
If you find errors or if you have questions, please send us a email. We can't respond the comments in the market.
- Block ANY number of apps & their notifications
- Schedule any no. of Locks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Block any websites (on Chrome App ONLY)
(NOTE: Please note that Website Blocking in Chrome will not work in Incognito mode. This is for your privacy so that no apps get you web address in Incognito mode.)
You can focus on the task that you actually matter to you. Focus on your deadlines & fight procrastination. Got a deadline coming up? Need procrastination help? Want to become efficient by keeping a strict focus? The app teaches you strict self-discipline and efficient use of time. If you are distracted and need to concentrate, the app will lock out the right elements to train your mind to stop wasting time. Get FocusON & Fight Nomophobia. Once you conquer all distractions with your intensive focus, possibilities are limitless.
This app is perfect for exam time. Set a timer and get unbelievable amount of study done. Got a deadline coming up, setup a block and get that paper done! Finding yourself in trouble in classes, setup a block and focus in right into the material. Get this app to stay productive, fight smartphone addiction, be productive right before exams and deadlines and finally fight off procrastination.
This app is better than just simple Pomodro Timer apps, this will actually lock our the apps that are distracting you and cause procrastination during exams or deadlines.
We only request that if you like the app, please leave a good review and share it in your social media.
** If you have any issues with the app, please email me at email@example.com before voting it 1 star. I respond to all emails within 24 hours. **
- Calculate exactly how much battery you have left
- You can control the functions that consume the most energy
- Activate the Energy Saving Mode
- Optimize the use of your cellphone
- Improve your device's energy charge
- Customize your own Saving Modes
- Detailed list of your battery use and status
- Cancels applications that do not use
If you are like me, then you would have many apps on your device. Most of these apps continue to run in the background even if you stop using them.
Ultimately the device becomes slower, consumes more battery and needs a reboot!
Why reboot or restart your device manually when this app can do it automatically for you? Just set a time and you are all set! Choose either soft/fast reboot or full device reboot (default)!
*Make a fresh start everyday!*
* Either Soft or full device reboot. Soft reboot only restarts the processes. Full reboot restarts the full device
* Rooted devices ONLY. Please grant permission when super-user app asks for it.
* Configurable time (3AM is default)
* Simple UI. One touch start/stop. 60 seconds countdown.
* No running service in the background
* No Ads, 100% FREE
* Use at your own risk. May cause corruption or loss of data/Apps
(Like the app? Would you like to buy me a coffee? (PayPal) http://goo.gl/lzMjW5)
Hey, listen! Mainly, I wanted to test Jellybean notifications, and the Jake Wharton compatibility library for them.
Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Navi are copyright and trademark Nintendo of America.