**In the event of some functionality not working properly, please email your feedback at email@example.com. Please remember that this is a public beta version, so leaving 1 star ratings will make it really difficult for us improve the product. **
How many times in a day you check your phone? From the time we wake up till the time we hit the bed, we are hooked to our phones (Calls, SMS, texting, taking pictures/videos, Games, social networking).
If you think you are spending an unhealthy amount of time on your smartphone and are feeling addicted, BreakFree will help you take control.
BreakFree is a revolutionary app that will help you maintain a controlled digital lifestyle. It monitors phone and app usage and tracks how addicted you are to your phone and apps. With visually appealing characters, graphs and stats, the app guides you on how you can control phone usage.
1. Usage Monitoring: The app studies your phone usage pattern in the background and warns you with timely notifications whenever you go overboard. E.g. if you are using a particular app for long, if you are making too many calls or if you have used the phone for over an hour, BreakFree will notify you to slow down.
2. Non Intrusive notifications: Using a highly advanced algorithm, the app calculates an addiction score in real time and maintains a detailed history of your scores. The app communicates results through a friendly and engaging character called Sato (You'll love this guy :).
3. Phone Management Tools: The app also provides you phone management tools such as disabling the internet, rejecting phone calls and sending auto text messages. You can completely control your habits by scheduling these tools to run on a given day at a given time. For instance, say you want to spend family time every Sunday from 3 PM to 6 PM, schedule your phone to disable sound and internet so that you are not disturbed by calls and notifications during that time.
4. Usage Statistics: View usage stats for your top used apps, call patterns and other functions to help you make informed decisions on taking necessary actions. E.g., If you know you've launched WhatsApp 30 times in a day, then it’s time to take a step back and cut down on that.
5. Parental Control: For the younger smartphone users, BreakFree can be used as a great parental control device. By installing it on your child's smartphone you can monitor his / her phone usage, schedule internet hours, etc.
Smartphone addiction is a growing problem all over the world across age groups. There are many instances of people seeking treatment for Nomophobia (the medical term for smartphone addiction). It’s about time we learn to disconnect and start living a real life. Let’s start using our phones the way they were meant to be. Let’s make time for the more important things in life.
BreakFree is currently in its Public Beta phase. If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions to improve the app, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
keywords: phone addiction, smartphone addiction, smartphone usage, cell phone addiction, de stress, monitor phone usage, nomophobia, phone addict, usage tracker, view usage, phone tracker, mobile tracker, usage checker, control phone use, peace of mind, app usage, app monitoring, notifications, app stats, digital lifestyle, healthy lifestyle, phone alerts, habits
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
My Mobile Day collects, processes and uses personally identifiable data as described above only within the scope permitted by law. Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
(a) The provision of My Mobile Day,
(b) ensuring an efficient technical support and technical notifications concerning My Mobile Day.
We may send you messages that are service-related and fulfilling our duties to perform our service or are information on updates, usage and installing of My Mobile Day.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The following exclusions and limitations of liability apply with regard to our liability for damage compensation, notwithstanding the other legal claim requirements. We assume unlimited liability if the cause of the damage is the result of intent or gross negligence. Furthermore, we assume liability for the slightly negligent breach of significant duties, whose breach places the achievement of the purpose of the usage of My Mobile Day at risk, or for the breach of duties whose fulfilment generally enables the execution of My Mobile Day and on whose compliance users regularly rely. However, in this case, we shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage that might typically occur during the usage of My Mobile Day. We are not liable for the slightly negligent breach of duties other than those stated in the above-mentioned sentences. The above-mentioned limitations of liability do not apply for loss of life, bodily injury or damages to health for a defect after assumption of a guarantee for the nature of the product and for fraudulent concealment of defects. Liability pursuant to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. If our liability is excluded or limited, this also applies for personal liability of employees, representatives, agents or assistants.
The App is provided by: Süleyman Kuzulu, Kiefernstrasse 7, 58802 Balve, Germany. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us: MyMobileDay@gmail.com
Keywords: App control, App Manager, Mobile Use, Time recording, Measure, Monitoring, Day tracker, Mobile tracker, Telefonnutzung, Handynutzung, Diary, Tagebuch, Mobile Sucht, Smartphone Sucht, App tracker, App tracking, Telefonüberwachung, Handy Sucht, Telefon Sucht, Nomophobie, Nomophobia, Nomofobia, Mobile Dependence, Zeiterfassung
Tags: vice, addiction, quitting, bad habit, gamification, quit smoking, quit drugs, ways to end addiction, diet
More from developer
Hey, listen! Mainly, I wanted to test Jellybean notifications, and the Jake Wharton compatibility library for them.
Zelda, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Navi are copyright and trademark Nintendo of America.