This utility helps you solve this problem by graphically showing you the current position of the Polaris. The application tracks and draws the position of the Polaris (or Octant) in real-time and also displays its hour-angle, the local sideral time, current local time and the longitude of the place. The longitude can be entered manually or obtained using the built-in GPS. The view on the display can be mirrored to match the view in your polar finder scope. Key features are as follows:
• Northern, southern hemispheres
• Naked eye, telescopic view
• Customizable marker angle
• Support for: Astro-Physics, AstroTrac, Ioptron, Losmandy, Skywatcher, StarAdventure, Takahashi and Vixen eyepiece reticles
• Night vision mode
• Enter longitude of your place manually or via built-in GPS
Note: On some new devices running Android 4.x the preferences menu can be reached via pressing and holding the Recent Apps Button - which is a ‘soft key’ (not the Home button). On Galaxy Tabs there are three buttons at the bottom. The middle one is the main, hardware button. The task manager is just on its left side. Press and hold for about two whole seconds on it, and then the menu comes up.
Install up to 13,000 objects (Messier, NGC and IC catalogs included). Search and filter or just browse the catalogs. Each star chart (normal and night) includes 1, 2 and 4-degree finder circles and each object display screen includes essential data about the object.
Log the date, time and location of observation as well as equipment used, seeing, transparency and text notes. Backup and restore your data to move between devices, or export to an HTML file that can be printed and submitted for observing awards.
Create target lists, user-defined lists to help you organize a night's observing. Add an object to one target list or multiple target lists. Mark an object as a favorite for future reference.
Manage your favorite equipment profiles and favorite observing locations for quick logging. And even use your device's GPS to pre-populate the location field.
This app is free and includes donation functionality. I hope you like it, and if you think it's worth a dollar or two I won't turn it down
Discover the cosmos!
Each day a different image or photograph of our fascinating universe is featured.
This is a Muzei Art Source for the Muzei Live Wallpaper.
Muzei will change your wallpaper to the current Astronomy Picture of the Day image or photograph.
- Go back in time and see previous days' photos. Jump back to "today" when you're ready.
- Share your photo with social networks (includes link to your selected date, not just the default APOD date).
1. Get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
2. Install the Astronomy Picture of the Day art source.
3. Open Muzei.
4. If not already set, make Muzei your live wallpaper of choice.
5. Options (... button) > Customize.
6. Choose the "Astronomy Picture of the Day" source.
7. Hit the checkmark to choose.
Muzei Art Source
Simplest, fastest and brightest Flashlight with compass.
SIMPLED is the simplest, fastest, and brightest LED flashlight application on the android market.
SIMPLED is a must-have application with super-simple UI. It's even FREE!
Are you planning to go Camping? Get SIMPLED First! SIMPLED can be used as a torchlight on outdoor. Or you can use SIMPLED as a lantern to find keyhole, And you can also use SIMPLED as a compass when your mobile network is not available.
We found that most people uses their flashlight application only as a LED TorchLight. And we also found that most people hates their flashlight app because of slow performance.
And we have founded one more thing. It is compass. Compass will help you to find directions, and stars. Be a Boy Scout again.
So, we had mixed these two features. Fastest, brightest Flashlight + Compass. With super simple UI, in cool way our own. Design inspired by iOS7.
Did we say? You don't need to pay for this application. Because this is FREE.
- Using the LED flashlight. It is the Brightest, and Fastest way to use your android as a flashlight.
- Support 6 steps of strobe mode. Use this on your daily life.
- Support compass feature. Use SIMPLED as a compass when finding a direction, or the network is not available.
- When you turn on SIMPLED, flashlight is on. When you turn off SIMPLED, flashlight is off. Very easy.
- When you want to use SIMPLED for a long time, set display brightness to minimum. It will save your battery.
- SIMPLED will evolve with your idea. When we got suggestions, we think how to adapt them.
- Use SIMPLED more simple with home screen widget. Widgets will be updated on next release.
Which things are possible with this super-bright LED flashlight?
- When you are at outdoor in dark, you can use LED flashlight instead of lantern.
- When the electricity is out, you don't have to find a lantern. You already have a brightest one in your hand.
- When you want to be a boy scout again, you can use the compass of SIMPLED to find stars.
- When you need to know directions in emergency situation, you can use compass of SIMPLED. It works when even mobile network is not connected.
- Buy AD-free(in-app) and feel the faster SIMLED! It reduces data usage.
The best flashlight app when you need fastest, brightest and useful. Very bright, include compass, and free.
CAUTION: DO NOT aim strobe lighting or flash lighting to human's eyes directly. It brings fatal damage.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE for too much time. It overstrains your device.
If your Android doesn't have LED, you can't use this application.
+Compatible with most of all Android Smartphones Flashlight.
Glory to the GOD almighty.
Please exclude CL from any task killers / memory cleaners! If you have an issue, please email email@example.com, or use the contact menu option from the app before leaving a negative review!
• Except while in-call: choose this if you have problems with the light coming on during calls due to the screen turning on and off quickly.
• Keep in memory: shows a notification to make the service less likely to randomly kill the service. You may also toggle the light from the notification!
The premium unlock allows you to access all locked options on all of your devices, forever. The camera permission is required to access your device's flashlight.
• You are double clicking the power button too quickly, it is not causing the screen to turn from off to on and back to off (or from on to off and back to on).
• The time interval you have selected is too short. Your device's screen cannot physically turn on and off that quickly. The speed at which your screen can cycle may depend on what app is on your screen at the time!
Launcher icon (https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/299054/bulb_light_icon#size=512) provided by Paomedia (https://www.iconfinder.com/paomedia) under license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode) and has not been modified.
In-app light bulb icons provided by http://iconleak.com and have not been modified.
Perlin noise is a procedural texture primitive, used by visual effects artists to increase the appearance of realism in computer graphics.
LavaLamp addidionally displays the current date and time, so it may be used as a screensaver too.
You can change the color of the lava lamp by simply clicking at the lamp on screen.
Control your player ball in a real 3D, physics driven world by tilting your device and collect all candies as fast as you can. Jump to higher platforms, use explosions to destroy ice cubes that block your way, avoid fire obstacles and much more interaction with the game world awaits you!
- Interact with a real 3D pyhsics world
- Destroy obstacles with explosions
- Jump to get to higher platforms
- Avoid static and moving enemies
- Activate switches and platforms