→ Main Feature FlashLight F.Light:
● Supports a wide variety of devices (phones) with flash
● Perfectly crafted design
● Beautiful and easy interface
● Two themes for registration: dark and light, for your phone design
● Strobe flicker intensity regulator
● Function SOS
● Function of the flashlight in sleep mode
● Auto activate the flashlight when the application starts
OXSIONSOFT in social networks:
→ Blogger: http://goo.gl/PvY8zb
→ Google+: http://goo.gl/9EU18W
→ FaceBook: http://goo.gl/oNytsc
→ Twitter: http://goo.gl/UBECSz
→ Vkontakte: http://goo.gl/7jd3JI
 Brightest screen light.
 One touch on App launcher icon will get you bright screen light.
 If your phone supports flash then you will have a button at middle of screen to ON/OFF LED Flash Light.
 In less effort you can get LED flash and Screen light instantly just by Launching App.
All ingenious is simple.
Flashlight with no interface. To turn on/off - click the app icon.
Works with locked screen*.
Vibrates every minute.
Flashlight turns off automatically after 10 minutes to save battery life.
Lights by LED or screen if device has no LED.
A-Light is free and contains no ads.
Please leave a nice review and share the flashlight with friends, if you like it.
(*) on some HTC devices (like HTC One) the flashlight LED turns off when screen locks.
It's a HTC's policy, I can't fix it. If you have HTC just give it a try.
With LED you can:
- Toggle LED with one touch via widget.
- Turn off the display to save power and not to be dazzled.
- Toggle the display with one touch via widget.
With LED / DISPLAY:
- Turn off light automatically if battery capacity drops below a defined level.
- Turn off light after a specified time.
Take pictures and videos
-> Necessary for the LED, because it is part of the camera.
Prevent phone from sleeping:
-> Necessary to turn off display while the LED still remains lit.
The light from the camera LED is available immediately after touching the app! You don't need to launch the app and then again activate the flashlight. This flashlight app is even easier and faster.
Get the most out of your camera flash out and you'll see yourself!
This free version of Ultimate Flashlight is supported by unobtrusive ads. A paid version of Ultimate LED Flashlight is also available to help support an independent developer and provides an ad free experience.
How does it work?
Ultimate flashlight simply uses your phone’s very bright camera flash LED as a light source to provide the brightest illumination possible on your phone just like a normal LED torch.
The phone screen can also be used as a more subtle flashlight with your personal choice of screen color and brightness setting. The screen light is ideal as a night light, mood light, or checking on the kids before you go to bed at night without waking them up with the very bright LED flashlight.
The strobe light comes in handy in emergencies, whenever you need to attract attention, to warn people of danger ahead on the road, or when simply having fun at a party.
* Uses your bright LED Camera Flash as a flashlight (torch)
* When using the LED Flashlight, a beautiful battery level indicator displays the current status of the battery
* Includes a home screen widget to more easily turn on and off the LED Flashlight
* Alternatively uses your phone screen as a flashlight, night light or mood light
* Screen light has fully customizable screen color and adjustable brightness controls
* Translate text into international Morse Code and transmit the code using the LED flashlight or tap out the morse code manually if you already know morse code
* Bright LED strobe light with advanced blinking frequency control
* Your last selected personal preferences are automatically saved
* When in use, normal battery saving screen brightness and screen timeouts are temporarily disabled providing an uninterrupted flashlight experience but reverts to your personal settings when the flashlight is switched off
* Elegant design
Help us support more Android devices by providing feedback to email@example.com when the camera LED does not work. NOTE: Provision of Camera LED flashlight support to all manufacturers of Android devices is problematic due to different implementations by each manufacturer. We need your help to test each device.
★ Smart Call: easy ways to control the call without touching the screen or even the phone
* Answer call by putting the phone to your ear
* Automatically end the call if moving the phone away from your ear
* Options for silencing/answering/ending/rejecting the call by using these gestures: shaking the phone; flipping the phone(turn the phone over); close proximity(waving your hand in front of the screen or have something close to the screen).
* Note if you're using phone cover, proximity features may not working properly.
★ Reminder: remind you by notifications that you have missed calls or unread SMS messages
* Notification with a popup window to allow viewing new messages and call logs quickly
* Allow to change notification ringtone, vibration pattern and LED flashlight color for notifications
* Option for automatically replying missed calls by SMS message.
★ Announcement: use Text-to-speech engine to read out information when having incoming calls or new SMS messages
* Read out the caller’s name or the sender’s name of message
* Allow to customize text for reading out.
★ Call Recorder: automatic call recording with high voice quality
* Record automatically or manually via a control button on the call screen
* Allow to play/note/send recordings
* Automatically delete old recordings.
★ Call Blocker: block unwanted calls and spam SMS messages. Your phone will never ring or vibrate when receiving blocked calls/messages
* Block any phone number you want and move call logs/messages to specific list
* Options for blocking unknown/hidden phone numbers
* Option for sending reply message automatically to blocked numbers
* Text blocking is not available on Android 4.4/KitKat because Google has changed the policy.
★ Important Call: you'll choose which contacts are important, when these persons call you, your phone will always ring and vibrate even it's in silent mode.
* Urgent mode: when your phone is in silent mode, if someone call you twice within 2 minutes and you're not answer the calls. The third call will be accepted and your phone will ring.
★ Call Vibration (Android 4.1+ ROOT required): when you make a call to someone, your phone will vibrate to notify you that his/her phone has begun ringing or he/she has answered your call. If you’re using Android 4.1 or above, you must ROOT your phone to use this feature.
★ Schedule: allow you to perform daily tasks at specified time automatically, including:
* Phone tasks: automatically turn on/off silent mode, vibration mode, mobile data(2G/3G/4G), Wifi, Bluetooth,..
* App tasks: automatically enable/disable app features(Smart Call, Announcement,...).
★ Profile Management: allow to backup app settings to a profile for restoring or scheduling.
★ Auto Answer: automatically answer incoming calls. A useful feature when driving
* Answer automatically after a delay time or when a headset is connected
* Turn on speakerphone before answering.
★ Auto Speakerphone: automatically turn on speakerphone when the call begins and the phone is not close to your ear. It also turns off speakerphone automatically when putting the phone to your ear
* Allow to change speakerphone volume
* Option to keep the screen always on when speakerphone or headset is in use.
★ Auto Bluetooth: automatically turn on Bluetooth and connect with Bluetooth headset when the call begins.
Give it a try and you will love it!
Note internet permission is required for ads.
--- Features list ---
01 Light Signals (Police Light, Traffic Light, Emergency Light, Flags)
02 Strobe [CAUTION! Strobe lights can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!!!]
03 One touch Flash On/Off
04 Flash Signals
05 Flash Timer
07 Led Signals
09 Matrix Signals
10 Pulsing Signs
11 Flex Matrix (define your shape)
12 SOS Signal
13 Custom Flash Signals (define your flash signal)
14 Running Cells
15 Random Cells
16 Blinking Lights
17 Vibrant circle
18 Device Screen Torch
19 Neon Lights
20 Color Lines
+2 home screen WIDGET's (Flash/Siren/Torch/Alert)
Enjoy it, just a hobby project... :-)
!!! CAUTION - Strobe lighs can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy !!!
Application uses library "android-wheel" (http://code.google.com/p/android-wheel/) licensed under "Apache License 2.0" (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
The flashlight's interface is simple: Just slide your finger over the icons to see the various settings which are as follows…
Brightness – Set the overall flashlight brightness (screen only).
Colour – Set the flashlight’s colour (screen only).
Cycle – Set the ON/OFF ratio for flashing. e.g. on for one count and off for two counts.
Speed – Set how fast the flashlight should flash.
Screen/Camera – Choose whether to use the screen or flash or both.
Perlin noise is a procedural texture primitive, used by visual effects artists to increase the appearance of realism in computer graphics.
LavaLamp addidionally displays the current date and time, so it may be used as a screensaver too.
You can change the color of the lava lamp by simply clicking at the lamp on screen.
Control your player ball in a real 3D, physics driven world by tilting your device and collect all candies as fast as you can. Jump to higher platforms, use explosions to destroy ice cubes that block your way, avoid fire obstacles and much more interaction with the game world awaits you!
- Interact with a real 3D pyhsics world
- Destroy obstacles with explosions
- Jump to get to higher platforms
- Avoid static and moving enemies
- Activate switches and platforms