* Follow Android latest theme and design guideline.
* Multiple resolution support.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Support both light and dark theme
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
Install up to 13,000 objects (Messier, NGC and IC catalogs included). Search and filter or just browse the catalogs. Each star chart (normal and night) includes 1, 2 and 4-degree finder circles and each object display screen includes essential data about the object.
Log the date, time and location of observation as well as equipment used, seeing, transparency and text notes. Backup and restore your data to move between devices, or export to an HTML file that can be printed and submitted for observing awards.
Create target lists, user-defined lists to help you organize a night's observing. Add an object to one target list or multiple target lists. Mark an object as a favorite for future reference.
Manage your favorite equipment profiles and favorite observing locations for quick logging. And even use your device's GPS to pre-populate the location field.
This app is free and includes donation functionality. I hope you like it, and if you think it's worth a dollar or two I won't turn it down
Perlin noise is a procedural texture primitive, used by visual effects artists to increase the appearance of realism in computer graphics.
LavaLamp addidionally displays the current date and time, so it may be used as a screensaver too.
You can change the color of the lava lamp by simply clicking at the lamp on screen.
Control your player ball in a real 3D, physics driven world by tilting your device and collect all candies as fast as you can. Jump to higher platforms, use explosions to destroy ice cubes that block your way, avoid fire obstacles and much more interaction with the game world awaits you!
- Interact with a real 3D pyhsics world
- Destroy obstacles with explosions
- Jump to get to higher platforms
- Avoid static and moving enemies
- Activate switches and platforms