* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit
A history feature will allow you to save as many equations as you need and allow you to retrieve them when needed or edit them. No need to press the = button because Calcularis is always calculating.
The full equation with multiple lines makes it easy to keep track of what your are calculating. All the standard scientific functions are on visible keys. There is a scientific and engineering notation mode as well.
Simply the the best free scientific calculator on the market.
The paid mode has the following additional features:
* applications such as Tip and split calculator, Loan calculator, math equations like quadratic equation.
* large set of constants
* unit conversions
* more functions accessed from the FN button
* more key layouts such as a 10 Key and Programmer/logical calculator accessed from the KEYS button
During the trial period (two weeks), you can use the features of the paid mode to try them out. After the trial period, the main features of the calculator will continue to work and will remain free.
Move over RealCalc, the new #1 Android scientific calculator has arrived. Some have asked the question whether you still need your TI, HP, Casio or Sharp calculators. The answer is yes. Phones are not usually allowed in the classroom or in testing centers. You will always need your old calculator for that. Plus calculators like TI-83, TI-84, TI-89 and TI-Nspire include graphing capability that is not currently supported.
Panecal scientific calculator can display and correct mathematical formulas. You can use it to check formulas, which enables you to prevent input errors and calculation mistakes. Panecal has functions such as editing and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the capability to use variable memory to only change specific values and do calculations.
A cursor is displayed on the screen, and you can tap the screen or push arrow keys to quickly move to the location you want to edit. Panecal allow you to swipe to scroll through formulas, as well as copying and pasting using long tapping, which makes it a strong and flexible application with an intuitive user interface.
- Move the cursor by tapping and swipe to scroll through the screen
- Copy and paste
- Can select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them, and recalculate
- Can calculate binary numbers, octal numbers, decimal numbers, hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and do radix conversion
- Can use M+/M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memory
- Arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, power root functions, factorials, absolute values, and percent calculations
- Can select degrees, radians, or grads for angle units
- Can select from FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode), and Eng (index is in multiples of 3) for displaying values
- Can set types of decimals and grouping separator settings
- Horizontal screen display
- Check key input with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
Modes included are:
* Basic Mode,
* Scientific Mode,
* 64-bit Programmer Mode (Hex, Oct, Bin and Dec),
* Graphing (save copy of graph to sdcard),
* Complex Numbers (cartesian, polar, using Euler's identity),
* Quick Formulas,
* Quick Converter,
* Time Calculator,
* Equation Solver,
* Calculus (Derivative, Definite Integral, Taylor Series & Indefinite Integral) - requires Android version 2.3 or higher
+ the Periodic Table of Elements!
* All Trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
* Powers & Roots
* Logs and Antilogs
* Factorial, Modulus & Random Numbers functions
* HCF, LCM, Prime factorization
* Pol() & Rec() Functions
* Permutations (nPr) and Combinations (nCr)
* Fractions Mode
* A wide range of conversion categories and constants
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* Detailed calculation history
* Extensive Help and Reference
* Highly customizable via the Settings
The reference section includes:
* Physical Laws
* Names in the Metric System
* Mathematical Tables
* Elementary & Linear Algebra
* Trigonometric Identities
* Differentiation & Integration Rules
* Statistics Formulas
* Vector Mathematics
* ASCII, Fractional Bits & Roman Numeral Converters
* pH, Interpolation, Body Mass Index (BMI) & Proportion Calculators
* Sigma & Pi Notation
Please email any questions that are not answered in the Help section.
This is an ad-supported app - upgrade to an ad-free version for USD 0.99 (or the equivalent in local currency) via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roamingsquirrel.android.calculator_plus
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Easy to use with real look
Dont Forget to share with your friend
tag : scientific calculator,scientific calculator for android,scientific calculator apk,calculator math
This has following features
* All Basic Mathematical Operations
* Trigonometric operations
* Hyperbolic operations
* Logarithmic operations
* Complex number operations
* 10 variables
* HEX,DEC,OCT,BIN operations
* Fractions Support
* Degree,Minute,Second Calculations
* Degrees, Radian, Gradient Support
* Solving Linear equations
* Plot Graphs
* Common unit conversions
* Predefined Scientific Constants
* Samsung Multi Window Support
This Calculator is totally free and please report any improvements required in future releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- FAQ --
Is this Calculator Capable of working with fractions. Yes. This can be used as a fraction calculator. Use ‘ab/c’ button to enter fractions and see help for more information.
How HEX,BIN.DEC,OCT number entered ?. Change Calculator mode to Base with Mode button.
Can this be used as a Graph Calculator? Yes. see help for more information.
How to see calculation history? Use up and down arrow keys to browse calculator history.
Scientific calculator Features:
• Allows make function graphs
• Library formulas
• Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Exponential functions and root (Nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
• Logarithmic functions (log10, 1n, powers of 10, exp)
• Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
• Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
• Random number generator
• Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
• Absolute value, factorial
• Allows numbers in scientific notation
• Includes major scientific constants
• Basic Operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
• Set number of decimal and thousands separator
• History of past operations and results
• Allows you to store in memory different results
• Help Manual
The following features are only available in the professional version (Kal pro).
• Expand the library with your own formulas
• Statistical Mode.
• Standard Deviation.
• Arithmetic mean.
• Sum of values.
• It does not include advertising.
This is a fully featured scientific and graphing calculator which supports graph, matrix, complex numbers, equation solver and unit converter. For everyday calculations, the calculator also supports a basic mode.
* Large input/output display
* Dedicated Graph Plotter
* Advanced Unit Converter
* Complex number
* Full Matrix Support up to order of 9x9
* Simultaneous linear equation solver up to 9 variables
* Polynomial equation solver - gives both real and complex solution
* Landscape Mode
* Calculation History
* All Trigonometric operations
* Degree, Radian, Grade
* Binary, Decimal, Octal, Hexadecimal operation
* Bitwise operations
* Ten memory locations
* Results history feature
* Constants Table
* Built-in help (accessible via options menu)
Upgrade to ad-free version of Scientific Calculator to remove ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scientificCalculatorPro
If you find this calculator useful, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support further development.
If you have any suggestion or comments about the calculator, please email us.
This Application is absolutely FREE with NO advertisement and NO other permission in stealing your personal information.
Generic Calculator offers:
- Most Easy and Simple calculator interface
- Basic arithmetic, Square root and Percentage calculation
- CASIO style graphic interface and operation logic
- 10 digits screen
- one memory storage(m+)
- percentage key logic
- Copy to Clipboard
Please help to rate this application if you like it.
Please comment if you rate this low marks. I can Fix/Enhance base on your comments.
- Wish you could find the time to check your kids' math homework? Now checking fraction math takes just seconds.
- Need to adjust recipe quantities for a larger guest list? Let me adjust your cup and teaspoon quantities.
- Working on a craft or home project in inches? Stop double-or-triple calculating on paper - let me do it once, accurately.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of either a phone or tablet display:
- I show your calculations in crisp, clear, elegant type that you can read at-a-glance from a distance.
- My innovative triple keypad display lets you type fast! (entering three and three quarters takes just 3 taps!).
- Every fraction result gets automatically reduced to its simplest form to make your job easy.
- Every result is also shown in decimal to make conversion a breeze.
- It couldn't be easier to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions.
Let Fraction Calculator Plus turn your phone or tablet into an everyday helping hand.
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Fraction Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
King Calculator is designed to be useful to anyone, from kids to grown-ups, so whether you are looking for a basic or advanced calculator, King Calculator is the app you need. It's excellent for schoolwork, college/university studies, sciences, engineering or anything else you had in mind.
King Calculator got accepted to the Google in education program and is being used in schools in the United States as an educational tool.
The flexible display of the calculator allows you to input and edit everything, with syntax highlighting to ease your work.
The calculator can handle complex expressions with brackets, mathematical operation priority, mathematical functions and fractions.
If you choose to work with the scientific display, you will enjoy a fully functional scientific calculator that can even draw graphs of functions.
A history of your calculations and their result is automatically saved and you may view it and use a previous expression again if you like.
The Simple calculator display supports:
• Classic calculator functionality
• Fractions support
• Percentage support
• Memory variables
• Ans button, that saves the last result for the next expression.
• Calculations history
• Equations editor
• Optional Casio style memory/percentage functionality.
Scientific calculator display supports:
• Everything available in the simple display
• Trigonometric functions ( Sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arcosine, arctan, hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent)
• Exponents, you can raise a number to any power.
• Squared root and cubed root (or any other root using the exponentiation button)
• Factorial and modulo operations
• Logarithmic functions
• Absolute value function and more.
• Ciel and floor functions.
• Plotting/Graphing functions.
This is my first application, so please, don't rate low :) Also, the ads are only in preference menu and you can easily switch them off for free. So,please, don't rate low because of ads.
If you found bugs, or have some suggestions about functionality or interface, please contact me by email through this page or through the information label in my application.
All rights reserved. The developer of this software disclaims all warranties with regard to this software. In no case shall the authors be liable for any damages, while using this software.
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small size of apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
Pro version is available in Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
현재 1.0.2에서 지원되는 기능은 등교타이머, 수능타이머, 전화걸기, 홈페이지 접속, 모바일 학생증, 식단표 확인, 공지사항 등이며 추후 업데이트를 통해 시험 매니저, 학교 정보 메뉴등 기타 여러 메뉴를 추가할 계획입니다
현재 공식적으로 지원되는 해상도는
앱에 필요한 개선사항이나 건의사항이 있을시에는 앱 메인화면 > 좌측 메뉴 리스트 > 이 앱에 대해서 > 우측 상단 보내기 버튼을 통해 개발자에게 직접 연락해주세요
개발자 연락처 :
Power Handler support shut down, reboot, enter to Recovery mode, Screen Off
Pro version supports fast reboot, enter to Download mode, enter to Fastboot mode, enter to Bootloader
Widget : Shut Down, Reboot, Screen Off
Tested in these resolution
if you have suggestion or question, please email to me
Power Handler support shut down, reboot, fast reboot, enter to Recovery mode, enter to Download mode, enter to Fastboot mode, enter to Bootloader, Screen Off
Widget : Shut Down, Reboot, Screen Off
Tested in these resolution
if you have suggestion or question, please email to me
This app is for GC MunWon Middle School
Needs Android 2.0.1+ Device and 800*480 Display
Cannot use this app at
-kt tech take tachy (2.3)
- Pantech Izar (2.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Player (2.3)
- LG Optimus Chic (2.2) (something wrong with display)