* 32 challenging levels to complete
* Race against time
* 3D maze style puzzles
* Tilt game dynamics
* Physics game structures and obstacles including:
* Ramps and see-saws
* Moving platforms
* Slippery ice patches
* Dangerous pits of lethal acid
- around 200 levels to slide which gives hours of fun
- 3 difficulty levels, each difficulty has puzzles in 3 sizes (5x5 blocks, 7x7 blocks, 9x9 blocks)
- all levels are free
- relaxing background music
- simple rules - slide tiles in every direction to build puzzle pattern
- all slide puzzles are proved to be solvable
- HD graphics makes slide blocks look beautiful on tablets
- Pocket Change integration
Classic Rock trivia (1960-1999) can be found in the "Classic Rock Music Trivia" app in the Android Market.
Personal info optional, just save a Profile and play for Free!
MatLab is proud to announce its latest definitive puzzle game: Slide!
★ Challenge yourself in a series of unique handcrafted levels
★ Reaching your target won't be as easy as it seems
★ Immediate and addictive: you won't even have the time to get bored!
★ Modern UI, to please your eyes while training your mental skills
★ Get social and share your highest scores with your friends!
★ Stay tuned: new levels and updates are coming soon
Moving the blocks with your finger to create a path for moving the ball to the red GOAL block.
But, riveted blocks can't be moved.
Easy to learn but hard to master. Are you ready to play?
Download and start solving puzzles now!
• No time restriction, play at your own pace
• More Variation: Rotation Blocks
• Daily reward bonus
• Enjoy the game with various devices.
• "Roll The Ball" contains banner and interstitial ads.
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Facebook, BitMango: https://www.facebook.com/BitMangoGames
• Facebook, Roll The Ball: unroll me: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roll-The-Ball/794841427230681
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitmango_Games
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/BitmangoGames
• Terms of Service: https://www.facebook.com/notes/bitmango/terms-of-service/642221132481482
Contact us if you have any questions, ideas for improvements or experience any bugs when playing the game: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will be used in future updates.
Last, but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played "Roll The Ball: slide puzzle"
It is an educational game for kids, because it has been demonstrated that resolving puzzles helps in the development of skills and abilities of children, such as motricity, creativity, spatial skills, language and self- esteem.
Besides, kids will train the resolution of problems, and they will get a funny picture as a reward, stimulating their imagination and self-confidence.
There are 4 worlds each one with 8 beautiful cartoon pictures, which boys and girls will love:
- Animals (pigs, bears, penguins…)
- Scenes of daily life (bath-time, food, games, Christmas…)
- Landscapes (forest, sky, space…)
- Fantasy characters (wizards, pirates, funny ghosts…)
- And so on till 32 excellent cartoon pictures with which your kids will be delighted.
It´s a free game, consisting in moving the pieces to the correct square in order to assemble the picture
After finishing a level, the score you got and a complete statistic with information about your best time, the number of movements, as well as your worst time and average value of all games played on this level will be showed.
When you exit a game, the state of the puzzle will be automatically saved. So you can continue whenever you want.
The game has three funny styles:
- Classic style: Enjoy playing many levels of each world.
- Time trial style: Resolve the puzzle before time finishes.
- Choose your photo style: a free style, where you choose the difficulty, the board size and the photo (making a photo with your camera or choosing one from your gallery). Play with your own photos!!!
The game can be personalized on the preference screen, suitable to the preferences of every player (size and color of the pieces, etc.)
This game is totally free and is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German
This popular game is also known as 15 puzzle, slide puzzle, sliding puzzle, sliding block puzzle, sliding tile puzzle, the 15, fifteen puzzle, gem puzzle, the magic puzzle square, boss puzzle, game of fifteen, mystic square.
The game works perfectly on tablets and mobile phones.
The permission to access storage is necessary to store photos made with the camera and use them in the puzzle.
The permission to access internet is used for publicity and for an anonymous private statistic of the game´s use.
Please, let us know your opinion and suggestions about the game in order to improve it.
If you are a google+ user and you like the game, please press 1+ button. So you will help us to improve and to create more games. Thank you!!!
If something doesn´t work or if you want to let us know your suggestions, please write us an e-mail.
For trivia on Rock songs 2000-today, please find "Rock Music Trivia" in the Android Market with the same red logo.
Personal info optional, just save a Profile and play for Free!
Block Unblock is a block sliding puzzle game with 4 difficulties. Enjoy spending hours with our 400 unique levels! The goal is to align the cubes so that the marked one goes to the designated field. Think fast and get 3 stars!
✔ 3D graphics
✔ 4 difficulties
✔ 400 levels
We hope you enjoy playing Block Unblock Free!
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ZaribaLtd
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ZaribaLtd
Follow us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ZaribaLtd
Visit our website: http://www.zariba.com
A sliding puzzle, sliding block puzzle, or sliding tile puzzle is a puzzle that challenges a player to slide usually flat pieces along certain routes (usually on a board) to establish a certain end-configuration. The fifteen puzzle (15) is the oldest type of sliding block puzzle. The objective of the game is to rearrange the numbers (photo pieces etc.) in ascending order using the single hole for movement. You can move one or more numbers at a time by pressing it, provided there is a hole in that row or column.
This is possibly the only slider puzzle in Android that offers a detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle. It is also the only one that provides so many different customizable boards. It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes, animals etc. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
This number scramble game is also known as Boss Puzzle or Gem Puzzle. Game of Fifteen or Mystic Square type slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
good for people who like jigsaw, jig saw, puzzle, puzzles, games, slider puzzles, Yorkshire Terrier, yorkie, puppy, puppies, dog
Guide the sand into the right colored chutes, by drawing slides and buckets with your finger, but watch out! You will need to pick up the pace in order to keep on top of the action.
With simple game play rules, Sand Slides is a very unique addictive puzzle game that is simple to pick up but will take some time to master.
The game now support 4 worlds to choice:
- World 1: Animals
- World 2: Flowers
- World 3: Landscapes
- World 4: In this world, you can select pictures from your gallery and start to slide with this.
Fast Puzzle also support multiple puzzle sizes (3x3 4x4 5x5 6x6) for your best experience.
Slide the NUMBER is a sliding puzzle that consists of a numbered tiles in random order with one tile missing.
The object of this game is to place the tiles in order by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
Move the tiles by touching and sliding.
Try solving it less number of times and faster.
Moving numbers in groups.
6 different game mode. (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8)
Change item that is changing the position of two tiles regardless of the location.
You can reach us at email@example.com or find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SuperAwesomeInc
Do you like hex? We certainly do!
If you are ready for some absolutely mind-blowing hex, then you'll want to check out Hex Slide 1,000 and Hex Slide 10,000, the sliding puzzle games featuring hexagonal shapes and a phenomenal number of unique levels -- to our knowledge more levels than any other game in the App Store.
We've asked around and we know that the puzzle game player of today is looking for something different, something with real hex appeal. In fact, there's a hexual revolution going on, and the rules of the game have changed. Previously, images of finished wood pieces sliding across a beautifully rendered board were rarely seen on the App Store, and even then they often weren't downloaded because people felt so hexually repressed. But nowadays people talk openly about hex. Almost everyone has read The Joy of Hex, or has at least looked at the pictures. Parents talk about hex with their kids, about how some shapes have six sides, not always four, and how that's perfectly natural. People want to feel hexy. There's no shame in that.
Of course, we've played our share of sliding block games that use a plain old square grid. We don't deny that those can be fun and we certainly wouldn't talk badly about those games (to do so would be hexist). But we can't seem to get our minds off of hex. Try a few levels for yourself and you'll see that once you get started you just can't get enough hex.
And finally, we've heard that some people are concerned about hex. They worry that hex may be addictive (these are often the same people who warn against hex before marriage). Well, we admit that we've met people, young and old, who can't put Hex Slide down once they start playing. But we are confident that you will act responsibly and practice safe hex. Above all, remember that there's a law against hex while driving, and for good reason!
* 1,000 unique levels in free version; 10,000 unique levels in paid version!
* Difficulty ranges from very easy to almost impossible, and everything in between
* Animated tutorial with voice narration
* Change piece colors
* Program is optimized for minimal battery usage
[NOTE This game requires at least 320x480 screen resolution, so it does not work with low-resolution devices like the htc Wildfire.]
"This is a must have for any logic puzzle or Sudoku fan."
"This is clearly one of the best logic puzzles released this year. Don't miss it"
- Nontrivial Games
Input is a breeze on any size screen with just a few shapes to enter. FlowDoku doesn't require any typing, so you can relax and focus on solving puzzles.
* 250+ free puzzles spanning 5 difficulty levels, 4 puzzle sizes (from 6x6 to 12x12)
* Totally original puzzle mechanic, not another Sudoku clone!
* Quick and simple input (tap to set, or drag to paint).
* Clean, colorful graphics, gorgeous ambient soundtrack.
* Plays great on both tablets and smartphones.
* No numbers, number pads, typing or input modes.
* Leave the game any time, and resume later. Every move is saved.
* Light and dark themes to fit your environment and preference.
* Zoomable game board.
* Includes Google Play achievements and leaderboards.