Installed but doesn't work, completed all 3 steps and they confirmed but no notifications come up anywhere and the 3 step screen remains on but I can't find an app to actually load or go to so I can reset it. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S6 and this doesn't work.
💙 Sadly, won't fetch messages for me, not even with workaround - LG V10, Nova Launcher, Marshmallow. Using Metal, which may affect it? Notifications fetch fine. I really like the fact that it offers transparent theme options!! Can't wait for the next update to see if that fixes it for me :)
Still not as close This "widget" kind of sucks. Why can't the developers just simply to steal basic ideas of functionality from stock widgets? Where do developers look??
I never get past the setup. I log in and then click that I'm logged in now but step 2 and 3 never work and thus the app doesn't sync and is totally useless
Great concept but just like others have said it doesn't sync after login. I used all 3 widgets and none work. I'm using galaxy s7.
Very Nice I am finally able to customize my Messenger widget like a boss. Long live to your project and thanks a lot guys!
NEW in Swipe Widget 0.9.6:
• Fixed a bug where clicking on a notification would not open Swipe Pro.
• Fixed a bug preventing Message images to not load when on data.
• Improved Integration with Messenger - clicking on a Message will now open directly into the chat. Not supported if Messages are fetched by Workaround.
• Bug fix for Messages in Widget not working when it is a group message
• Fix for infinite loading during Step 3 (fetching Messages)