- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
Battery Widget is an elegant 1x1 widget which shows you the battery level on your home screen, with some nice animation when charging. Tapping on it will show more battery information with a shortcut to view battery use.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim/YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration when it's fully charged.
It may also fix battery widget problems.
Ads Free paid version - this is only maintained and being developed version!
♦♦ TRY FREE VERSION BEFORE BUYING: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.bmw
♦♦ Android 4.4 (KitKat): Battery statistics require a rooted device to install helper to /system/priv-apps ♦♦
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery and improve your battery run-time.
- NOT all phones report accurate mA - Check app web-site for more information
- The app displays the % remaining, voltage and temperature data reported by Android OS
- Android battery stats have nothing to do with % calculations
Measures real battery capacity using historical data!
Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
Triggers alarm based on battery data (voltage and temperature limits)
Manually resets battery calibration/statistics on rooted phone
Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
Online help accessible from settings
Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
Lowest battery consumption on the market! Disable history/graphics for even lower consumption! Check web-site for app consumption and supported phones.
Many thanks for the translation to
Max Peng - Simplified Chinese
William Lee Traditional Chinese
Zuecho, Stephan Windmüller - German
Gabriele, Roberto & Raffaele - Italian
Rontgen - Japanese
서용석 (Dio Seo) - Korean
Ignacio - Spanish
ToddeSwe - Swedish
Ricardo - Portuguese
Lukas - Czech
Lukasz - Polish
Marko Kranjcic - Croatian
Dmitry Chornenky - Russian
Ronyn - Hungarian
** Bluetooth permission is used to cope with ICS bug reading battery stats on some devices, app does not actually use bluetooth at all **
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
You can taste lite version [Battery Widget] before purchasing.
Must-Have App for Android Multitasking users.
☼ Battery Double is especially for users who are experiencing a faster discharge of their battery life after the device had been in operation for a long period of time.
☼ Battery Double is the only application that allows your battery to maintain a full cycle charge.
This is why it is the best battery application available on the market.
☼ By running the app in the background you will get more out of your battery.
"The ideal battery app for heavy Android users" - John McCormick
"By far the best battery app reviewed so far" - DailyAppCravers.
"Stunning! Try it!" - App Preview Experts
More than 85% of the users world-wide are finding this app useful. They are enjoying playing games, listening to music, watching video more and more using this app!
Works best on a device installed with Android 2.2 and above.
If you have an external battery for your Android Device, the total level can be shown in the app too.
- Increase in Audio / Video playback time
- Increase in talk time
- Increase in 3G / WiFi time
- NOTE: DOES NOT increase standby time.
** Battery Double works on Android phones and tablet devices. So you get this app once and you can install it on all of your favourite gadgets.
--- Features ---
- The total battery life is now split into two battery docklet views, each showing 50% of the total battery capacity.
- When the docklet on the left is half emtpy, it indicates that your device still has 75% of battery life in total.
- When the docklet on the right is half empty, it indicates that your device has only 25% of battery life left in total.
- This app gives you a double perspective of your device's battery life and hence increase the user's awareness of battery usage.
Almost every owner of the phone on Android sooner or later starts to think about purchasing a new battery, or the optimization of the operating system.
Maybe the battery is really worn out and it's time to replace, but it may be the case in the hands of the developers of the curves of different applications and widgets are not followers of energy conservation.
With the application NovaTester you can learn the real capacity of your battery, and possibly the decision to purchase a new battery put off for a while.
In developing NovaTester were used not only standard tools android, but long-term "laboratory" measurement of current consumption in the phone mode, the maximum load on the CPU and a maximum brightness of the display.
The screenshot 2 test results for battery in the phone SonyEricsson Xperia X10 nominal capacity of 1500mAh.
The first battery is a native who has worked for about 2 years - issued 894mAh.
The second battery purchased two months ago, the so-called "under the original" - issued a 1490mAh. and comply with the stated capacity.
Which suggests that the first battery must be replaced.
How to use the application.
A. Charge the phone battery to 65% - 70%.
Two. Run the application and select the menu item "Get specifications" to obtain data on your phone model from the application server (requires access to the internet).
If your phone is on the list of compatible, you'll get your phone's technical specifications required for the test if your phone is not listed, you will see a message warning you about what your phone is not in the list of compatible, and the results are not accurate.
After passing the test, you will be able to send test results to developers (requires access to the internet), for inclusion in the list of tested, this menu item Share my result.
Three. Click "Start benchmark".
In order that the results would have been more accurate, you must disable all networks (WiFi, GSM) and set the screen brightness to maximum.
4.Teper to wait.
First, there is a "warm" and goes on until the battery does not reach 60 percent.
By reducing the battery life of up to 60%, the tester goes from "Warmup" in the Benchmark, and immediately starts the test, which continues until the battery has dropped to 30%.
In the process of testing the battery in the string you see Capacity battery capacity.
In Sec Per Scale bar is displayed on the number of seconds short of a division of the battery (asps - the mean time, lsps - last).
Upon completion of the test, you will see a message that shows the time of the test, battery capacity, and rating.
In the mean time WarmUp takes 600 seconds, the time has 3600sek Benchmark.
Total time 1h - 1.5h.
In the present work the application is tested and optimized for phones:
In the present work the application is tested and optimized for phones:Acer - Liquid
Google - Galaxy Nexus
HTC - HTC Incredible S
HTC - HTC Desire
HTC - HTC Desire S
HTC - HTC Desire V
HTC - Desire HD
HTC - HTC Desire HD A9191
Sony Ericsson - Xperia X10
Sony Ericsson - LT18i
Sony Ericsson - MT15i
Sony Ericsson - MK16i
Sony Ericsson - SK17i
Samsung - GT-I8150
Samsung - GT-I9000
Samsung - GT-I9001
Samsung - GT-I9003
Samsung - GT-I9100
Samsung - GT-I9103
Samsung - SGH-I897
Samsung - SGH-I777
Samsung - GT-S5830
Samsung - GT-S5660
Samsung - GT-S6102
Samsung - GT-N7000
Lenovo - A750
Lenovo - A1_07
LG - P500
LG - P690
LG - P970
Motorola - MB525
Star N8000 (China) - e1808_v75_jbl1
Star (China) - A7272+
Apanda - apanda-A80S
Cube - U30GT-H
yusu - B63
ZOPO - ZP100
Other models tested so far is not so sure ...
You can help the development of applications and expand the list of supported phones.
To do this, what would you have had a fairly new battery.
Run the test and after passing the test in the context menu, select "Share my result".
Before sending the results to include the Internet.
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
See in numbers exactly how much battery your phone has left with these adorable widgets!
Display your remaining battery as a percentage to know precisely how much time you have left.
Contains 21 widgets altogether!
Just install them to your home screen to enjoy their adorable cute designs!
Can also show your battery life in the status bar♪
Widget size: Size 1×1
★What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!★
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
New designs are added every Monday!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers ♪
※ These free wallpapers are the same as those from SWEET Style, Animal Style and Simple Style.
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ → 2. Tap “Widget” → 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
This application includes its own widgets, but if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings → 2. Apps → 3. Manage Apps →
4. Select ” Cute Battery Widget” → 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!
Keywords: battery life charge indicator remaining time widget
Digital clock app is loved in the world! Digital table clock app start / end in conjunction with automatic connection / disconnection of the main smartphone battery charging "Battery Clock β" is. Displayed horizontally but also vertically nicely. Watch the color of course, also possible to change the display size. It also displays the battery level. The following settings are available. Contraction / expansion of the size and Clock, charging begins automatically when you start switching the hour / 24 moves up and down the entire 12 hours displayed automatically when you exit without removing the charge, not to sleep during application startup , digital does not change the color of (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue), change the background color (white, black, gray) filters have two features in the background (tile, horizontal) • Filter change colors (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue)
Battery Magic does not take valuable home screen space, instead our battery app displays your battery percentage in the notification bar all the time.
The app is sponsored by AppRedeem.
Reasons for Permissions
READ PHONE STATE and INTERNET permissions are both needed for use with AppRedeem's host app on Android.
Whether your phone battery is getting short, and offten no electricity at a critical time.
Whether you need to switch different scene, but the operation is quite cumbersome.
So, try to Battery Saver+, this is the newest and best battery tool on the market today, which make your phone using more longer, operating more conv enient.
√ Real-time battery status display
√ Real-time battery status in the task bar
√ Provide real-time battery widget
√ Provide quick switch widget
√ Custom battery-saving mode, One Tap to switch mode
√ One Tap to turn on/off WI-FI
√ One Tap to turn on/off mobile network
√ One Tap to turn on/off automatic synchronization
√ One Tap to turn on/off Bluetooth
√ One Tap to turn on/off GPS
√ One Tap to turn on/off auto rotation
√ One Tap to turn on/off haptic feedback
√ One Tap to adjust screen brightness
√ One Tap to adjust ring volume
√ One Tap to adjust the vibration
√ Provide Screen Timeout setting
√ Do not need Root Permissions
Similar applications on the market are: JuiceDefender, Battery Dr saver, Battery Widget, Battery
√ Friendly interface design:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
√ Better user experience:
1 desktop widgets for more convenient operation
2 custom model display more intuitive, operating more easier
Battery Saver+ is the newest and best battery tool on the market today, just try it.
If you have any questions, just contact us: email@example.com
"Are you always tired of charging your battery again & again. No need to worry now."
Battery booster will give a significant change in the battery life after using this application.
Battery boost will help you to speed up your android phone, save battery,completely kills unwanted tasks and it will completely uninstall unwanted application.
Increase your battery life by to 30% which is pretty amazing. One of the best battery boosting application.
This unique application helps any android device battery stay on longer. Battery booster helps save battery by allowing you to adjust various network, WiFi, screen settings.
Use this app to customize your device to the optimum settings for battery saving according to your terms. Use your smartphone longer with this amazing & cool application.
:- kills unused apps
:- turns down the screen brightness
:- reduces screen timeout
:- reduces vibration intensity
:- automatically turns off your WiFi when battery getting low.
* Intelligent Save - Automatically switches from normal mode to economy modes when the battery power reaches low levels
* Power Profiles – Easily create custom profiles that suit the precise needs of your device usage patterns
* Advanced Battery Notifications - Reminds you when your battery has reached full charge and should be disconnected from the power supply
* Quick Actions – Enable or disable features with a single touch to quickly extend the life of your battery
* Utilization Stats- At-a-glance statistics tell you which apps and features are drawing the most power
More from developer
Are you tired of advertisements starting out with the same cadence of a rhetorical question? Well now there's new Battery Compare! Non sequiturs.
Stop going to Android message boards asking about how the battery life of your phone compares to the new Samsorola Droizr. All you get in the responses are personal anecdotes, rumors and hearsay, and get an iPhone, loser. With Battery Compare, you not only get an app with a succinctly-descriptive title, but also an app that answers your questions about battery life with cold, hard numbers.
Get the feeling that your brand new phone's battery is under-performing? Battery Compare.
Interested in knowing if people using custom ROMs are enjoying their phones longer than you are? Battery Compare.
Wanna hear the name of the app one more time? Battery Compare.
A sophisticated language algorithm grabs the scores of your favorite goal-based skirmishes and randomly generates vile, immature headlines that are 68% accurate, guaranteed. You'll no longer have to deal with your worst sports-junkie friend whom no one even likes. 'Cuz he's in your pocket now.