Every recipe is described in three sections: Images; Ingredients; Directions; Easy as that. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated and we help you to prepare great foods, with simple ingredients, and low calories.
Quantities are presented in imperial and metric units, but please note, that converting from imperial to metric isn’t always an exact science, but we did our best (numbers are slightly rounded up or down).
Let this free app be your simple and portable cookbook with great ideas for preparing quick and easy meals.
Internet connection is needed to run this app.
What am I going to do next?
What job am I best suited to?
What job could I end up doing?
What kind of money will I earn?
What kind of course might I do at university?
This app has been designed to provide you with some answers to these questions and it will only take you 10 minutes or so to complete. Scroll through each screen, answer the questions honestly and you will get some of the answers you are looking for.
Taking the time to align your core values, the things you like doing and are suited to with qualifications and career choices can help lead a more satisfying and happy life.
As well as showing you the better career match and qualification pathway for you this app will also:
- Show you the earning potential of various jobs in your career area
- Help you decide what further education is right for you
- Give you information on how to get started in your dream career
Disclaimer: Happy@productions limited cannot take responsibility for the results or consequences of any use or application of the information or other material presented on this application and/or website. Your use of such material is at your own risk
In just 10 minutes, happy@love can help you discover what will make you happier and more satisfied at love and show you how to make it happen. If you want to improve your happiness in your love life, want to know if you’re in the right relationship, think you’re ready for a change, or just want to know more about yourself in a love relationship, happy@love is for you.
All the information you need to be happier.
happy@love shows you exactly where you can be happier at love. You’ll learn:
- The things you value, or are important to you in a loving relationship.
- The things you consider your partner does well for you.
- The things that your partner could do better.
- Your current levels of satisfaction and engagement with your current partner.
- Your risk of leaving your partner over a 1 and 2 year period if nothing is done to address your current issues of concern.
- How you can improve your commitment.
- Suggested solutions as to what you and/or your partner can do to improve your relationship, your levels of satisfaction and how to make your love life more satisfying.
Proven method. Proven solutions.
happy@love is the collective wisdom of several relationship researchers and writers. It uses 22 targeted questions to establish what is important to you in a love relationship, what areas of your current relationship are satisfying you and what can be improved. happy@love breaks down each area for improvement and provides proven strategies to help you make changes - including how to discuss issues with your partner.
Get happier, save lives – a portion of the proceeds of happy@love go towards life-saving charities. To see which charities happy@ donates to, visit our website www.happyat.me
Disclaimer: While happy@love is based on years of research and a proven method of improving love relationships and satisfaction, it is intended as a diagnostic tool and in no event shall the app or its owners be liable for any damages rising out of use of or inability to use happy@love.