There are many apps that claim to change the world, Happybility will change YOUR!
Gain a new perspective of everything in your life: Your relationships, career, your daily dilemmas, decisions -everything you want, think and do!
Compare yourself to people like you according to various demographic filters. Find out why some of them are really happy with their job, home, love life, and more. See how they handle their daily dilemmas, and should you do it the same way?
Create anonymous communities with relevant strangers who've been there, done that and will truly understand you. Draw from their life's experiences. Make them your life companions so they'll be there for you throughout the whole journey. They will always be there for you.
If for some reason you decide that you don’t like someone - delete them and find others!
Decide whose opinions matter:
• Compare your relationship to other couples in your age and status. Talk to people with exactly the same profile as your spouse about your issues and get all the right answers… Let them be your relationship's mentors.
• Compare yourself to people with the same job as yours in different companies. Share how your day at the office was. Talk with co-workers about your salary, boss etc. Post stuff you can't share on FB.
No strings attached. No ego. No regret.
• Compare yourself to other parents- see how they handle their daily dilemmas with their relationship and family. Create your real life companions.
• Talk to other singles like you who will understand you and will always be there for you. Should you get married? Compare any aspect of your life to married people with the same profile as yours and see who's happier.
• Create groups with other students who learn in different institutes –talk about your experiences. Look for people who've learned what you have, see how they were promoted.
• And much more... just look for the profiles that interests you and improve the way you go throughout your day.
This is designed to provide you with some much-needed perspective on your own life by truly understanding how other people feel.