This free app is able to translate words and text from Chichewa to English, and from English to Chichewa.
Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Chichewa or English language!
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator: select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see it result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Chichewa to English, and from English to Chichewa.
Chichewa (or Nyanja) is mainly spoken in two countries in South Central Africa. These countries are Zambia and Malawi.
English is official language of England. It's international language and is spoken in many countries all over the world.