Experience the stable background operation as well as no gaps between recorded files on Android 4.1 or higher devices!
- Video dashcam supporting resolution and quality control up to full HD (1920x1080),
- Camera exposure and focus control (depending on capabilities of phones),
- Auto file deletion for normal/emergency video,
- Emergency report via SMS, call and YouTube upload,
- Car monitoring with connection of ELM327 compatible OBD dongles,
- RPM, Speed, Battery voltage, coolant temperature, Baro pressure, and many more data (depending on cars),
- Fuel-cut, eco-drive level, harsh acceleration/brake, idling indicator,
- Auto launch and termination options,
- Co-working with Android Wear devices for notification and control
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.2 or lower devices will not be officially supported from CaroO v2.3.0. Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder, in advance.
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please use the log button on the main screen and send log files to us.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any donation or purchase within the app. Thanks again for all the donations!
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Join our new Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Hebrew, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, German, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian
Languages: English, 简繁中文, Русский, 한국의, Español, Italiano, العربية, Nederlands, Polski, עברית, Türkçe, Čeština, Українською, Deutsch, Français, Hrvatski, Magyar, Română
Black boxes are a necessity these days. Have you hesitated to get a black box app for your phone because of the high prices?
Now available at Android Market, you can get the Autoboy black box for free. From now on, Autoboy will be your personal guardian for free,
with all the functionality that you can get from other paid applications.
Autoboy will alway do it's best to protect you from vehicle accidents.
Please be sure to give your rating and review of Autoboy in the market place too.
CaroO Free Driving Recorder is a free and lite version of CaroO Pro Driving Recorder which supports full pack of features including driving video recorder, video event recorder (aka vehicle blackbox) with collision detection, driving track recorder with GPS function, and car-diagnosis and monitoring with OBD-II device. You can use video event recorder function and car-monitoring function separately or together.
You can check and save real-time vehicle data, trouble codes while you drive as well as high-quality video with your track. All these saved data will greatly help you in emergency situation like car accident, malfunction or breakdown.
CaroO Free Driving Recorder will be your smart and reliable safety guard while you drive. Enjoy your drive with CaroO Free Driving Recorder!
CaroO Free Driving Recorder has advertising banners and more AD tools can be added anytime.
If you want to use full feature of CaroO Free Driving Recorder without Ad, you could upgrade to CaroO Pro Driving Recorder.
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.3 or lower smartphones will not be supported officially from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
- A new option for deleting event files automatically (Pro version only)
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file (Pro version only)
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness) (Pro version only)
- Hide preview option while starting operation (Pro version only)
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- SD (640x480 or 720x480) and HD (1280x720 or 1920x1080, Pro only) resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support (Pro only)
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device (Pro only)
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Floating Launcher Button for launching CaroO quickly while running in background mode.
- Emergency call and SMS
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Recorder, Vehicle Blackbox, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android, ICS, Jelly Bean
This application will allow you to use your phone as a dashboard camera. Background recording is supported so you can use your phone for navigation, music, receiving phone calls, or even turn the screen off while continuing to record looping video in the background.
DashCam is currently being actively developed. If you encounter a problem, please consider using the Email Developer link below rather than just leaving a low rating, that way I can attempt to resolve the problem for you ASAP.
* Background video recording.
* Notification for background recording with stop recording, keep current video and open application actions - all three available together only from Honeycomb (Android 3.0+).
* Set file duration, and number of files to keep - oldest files automatically removed.
* Disable recording beep - only available on Jelly Bean MR1 (Android 4.2+).
* Tap screen to store current file permanently while app is running.
* Video preview with the option to disable preview while recording (reduces battery usage).
* Select storage folder location.
* KitKat SD Card access supported.
* Estimated storage requirements and warning if these exceed available space.
* Current file duration display.
* Disable sound recording from settings
* Lock App Orientation
* Configure Camera Rotation Offset - Some devices incorrectly report the orientation of the camera, causing a rotated image, this can be manually corrected.
* No ads / no internet connection required for use (you will need to be connected to upgrade to premium, but only for the purchase process).
* Auto Start Stop Recording - When App starts, on Paired Bluetooth profile connect/disconnect, on Dock connect/disconnect (car dock, any dock, any power), on Car Home Screen open/close.
* Auto stop is delayed till the end of the next file, so that in the event of an accident and the phone coming out of the dock, or Bluetooth failing a few minutes of extra footage is recorded. This can be disabled in settings.
*option to log GPS for each video file, saved as GPX, KML or KMZ format.
* View route for kml and kmz files in Google Earth from file manager.
* Set Video Resolution - NB This feature is limited to only max or min resolution for Gingerbread and earlier (Before Android 3.0).
* Set Video Frame rate
* Lock the camera focus on infinity (experimental feature to stop some devices focussing on the windscreen).
* Auto keep current recording on high G-Force detected.
* Manage stored and temporary files - Permanently keep temporary files, delete files, view files (using the default player for mp4 files, this may require installing a 3rd party player of your choice).
* Clear all storage
Files are written to the subfolder "/DashCam" under the location you select.
Files you tap to keep are moved to subfolder "/DashCam/Keep"
Caveats / Known issues:
Some older phones ignore the video rotation when recording. The Nexus One for example. This means if you mount these phones at an orientation other than their default the video will appear rotated on playback. This happens with the stock camera too.
If you close the app while recording, or if it is backgrounded when receiving a phone call, and you have the video preview while recording turned on, you will lose the preview until the next file starts recording.
There's more people on the road every day. More people means more idiots. And more idiots means more accidents. If one of those idiots chooses you, DashCam will record everything that happened. And that'll help you if there's any problems with insurance claims, especially if the other driver isn't covered. And if it ends up in court, or it's someone else's word against yours, you'll have the evidence on video to back you up.
DashCam allows you to capture the idiocy, the bad behaviour, the road rage, and the crushing incompetence of some of the other drivers out there. It gives you the confidence to know that if something happens in front of you, it's recorded. And if there's any confusion (or aggression) about who's at fault, you'll be amazed at how much more polite people will become when they realise you've got everything on video.
Oh, and it's free!
Simply place the phone in your dashboard mount and launch the app.
Then tap the screen to start (and stop) recording. That's all there is to it!
- Record video in high resolution (720p). Full HD coming soon!
- Customisable recording loop length: You can keep just the last five minutes, or up to the last hour. Your choice!
- Optionally record video to your external SD card.
- Intelligently switches to background recording, as required, so it won't interfere with incoming phone calls, navigation or your music.
- Optionally disable recording of in-vehicle sounds: Your private conversations won't end up as part of the video.
- Can be used in landscape or portrait mode (landscape is recommended, there's a wider field of view)
- On-screen indicator of speed, time, date and (optionally) location.
- Speed, time, date and location are stored separately, and can be shown as subtitles in another player
- Displays a preview of everything the camera can see, even when not recording.
- Automatic video stabilisation, if your device supports it.
- No-brainer operation: Tap screen once to start it, and again to stop it: No hunting for buttons while you're driving!
- Easily find and play your recorded videos through your device's video gallery.
- Use your device's video gallery to view, share and manage your recordings, just as you would with any other movie.
- Easily access your recordings in their folder via USB cable, see 'frequently asked questions' below
- Easily accessible and understandable preferences.
- Your choice of metric (km/h) or imperial (mph) units.
- Optional reminder to enable your GPS (if you've turned it off).
Questions? See the FAQ at http://blog.wislon.io/products/dashcam/#faq
What the AutoKam has to offer in current version?
- Video recording camera with possibility to set 4 recording quality modes
- Multimedia player with data collected during the recording (speed, location, date and time)
- Automatic deletion of the oldest recordings in case of a memory crunch
- Dividing the recordings to 5 minute fragments
- Displaying the street information you're at (along with longitude and latitude)
- Current speed
- Dashcam working in background
- Automatic start of recording
- Possibility to block/protect the recordings (chosen videos will not be removed)
- No ads
- Positioning your phone / tablet with respect to the street
- Collision detection system
- Emergency braking detection system
AutoKam helps everyone for whom often car travel is a must. It can be everyones personal car assistant and provide lots of information in case of any accidents the driver can be involved in, for your own and for anyone elses safety on the road.
All remarks and suggestions please address to: email@example.com or our facebook profile.
Xynapse Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Xynapse
NOTICE! User is responsible for performing the application tests before using it on the street. There are many different hardware producers and android versions and the application may not work as intended on every device (most important is to verify if the files are being recorded correctly when using the app in the background). If you happen to find a bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org including the bug description and your device details.
NOTICE! If you are using CyanogenMod or other mods and the recording preview is black, it has nothing to do with the AutoKam itself. It's the OS fault which cannot be omitted at this point.
La Communauté Coyote vous informe en temps réel des aléas de la route : zones de dangers permanents (pouvant comprendre ou non un radar fixe ou tronçon), zones à risques temporaires (évènements remontés en temps réel par la communauté), et aussi l’évolution et la densité du trafic.
(Pour la Belgique, les alertes restent sur des points précis)
Bénéficiez également gratuitement des limitations de vitesse.
La Communauté Coyote c’est tous les jours plus de 3,6 millions d’utilisateurs qui s’échangent quotidiennement des informations et s’impliquent pour la Communauté.
iCoyote vérifie chaque alerte grâce à sa technologie brevetée ! Le retraitement de plus de 4 millions d’informations remontées en moyenne par la communauté tous les mois assure la fiabilité du service. Ne vous laissez plus surprendre au volant : téléchargez iCoyote !
iCoyote s’adapte à votre condition de conduite : un mode ville, un mode routes principales, un mode carte et un mode réalité augmentée!
★ "Misez sur le numéro 1, Coyote" : Auto Plus
★ "L’assistant indispensable d’aide à la conduite" : FrAndroid
★ "iCoyote reste le meilleur" : L'Automobile Magazine
+ Les fonctionnalités en détail :
# ALERTES & INFORMATIONS DISPONIBLES
• Zones de dangers : zones d'accidents fréquents, comprenant ou non un radar fixe ou un radar tronçon
• Zones à risques : zones à risques temporaires ou fréquents, signalées par la Communauté en temps réel
• Limitation légale de vitesse pour chaque zone de danger. Alertes affichées à l’écran et énoncées vocalement ou par vibreur
• Accidents et perturbations routières
• Vitesse réelle affichée et bip de sur-vitesse si vous dépassez la vitesse autorisée
# LES ZONES A RISQUES EN TEMPS RÉEL, GRÂCE AUX ÉCLAIREURS
Les zones à risques reposent sur la participation active des éclaireurs Coyote (utilisateurs smartphones comme boîtiers) ayant observé dans la dernière demi-heure le tronçon de route que vous parcourez
• Signalement d’une zone à risque dans son sens ou dans le sens opposé
• Localisation des éclaireurs, distance de séparation avec l’éclaireur le plus proche, affichage des déclarations jusqu'à 30 km devant vous
• Vérification par Coyote de chaque alerte remontée
# S’ADAPTE A VOTRE CONDUITE POUR PLUS DE CONFORT
• Mode Carte : visualisez les perturbations et planifiez à l'avance vos déplacements
• Mode Réalité augmentée : visualisation de la route via la caméra du smartphone et incrustations des informations et des alertes
• Mode Moto
• Mode nuit automatique
• Fonctionnalités "Itinéraire" et "Où est ma voiture?"
• Lecture des alertes en arrière-plan
# MIEUX RÉAGIR EN CAS D’INCIDENT AVEC LA FONCTION SOS
• Affichage de l’adresse et coordonnées GPS de votre lieu actuel et appel rapide des forces de l'ordre ou des services de secours.
# ACTIVATION, ABONNEMENTS ET OPTIONS
• Vous bénéficiez de 30 jours pour découvrir gratuitement la qualité et la fiabilité du service iCoyote
Vous avez le choix entre plusieurs formules :
• Abonnement 1 mois: 11,99€
• Abonnement 1 an dont 6 mois offerts : 49.99€ soit environ 4.17€/mois
• Abonnement 2 ans dont 12 mois offerts: 89.99€ soit environ 3.75€/mois
Les Assistants d'Aide à la Conduite étant interdits dans certains pays, il vous appartient de vérifier si l'utilisation d’iCoyote est permise dans le pays où vous vous trouvez.
# AIDE EN LIGNE
# REJOIGNEZ COYOTE SUR LES RESEAUX SOCIAUX !
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CoyoteFrance
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Coyote_Officiel
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
SPEED SIGN DETECTION (limited detections per drive - quadcore CPU required, currently work only on daytime)
Making sure you notice the speed signs you’re passing by along the way, on each and every frame. This can help you avoid speeding tickets. Upgrade to Pro to enjoy this feature all the time.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
- High accuracy. The speed calculated based on GPS data is more accurate than the one displayed by your car's speedometer
- It supports both imperial and metric units
- It can record your path, speed, distance, and elevation and save them in a KML file (for Google Earth) - just press "Menu", select "Settings" and "Record track".
- It can work in the background, so it can record your movement and speed even while you're talking on the phone. This means that if you really want to exit the application, you have to press "Menu" and select "Exit".
It requires the following permissions:
- WAKE_LOCK in order to prevent the screen from turning off
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION (GPS based location) for reading GPS data
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to save the KML file
- INTERNET in order to display ads
Please note that while I've tested the application on several Android devices, there are way to many different Android devices to guarantee that it will work just fine on all of them, so if you encounter a problem with the application, just drop me an email with your phone model and a short description of your problem; I will do my best to fix it ASAP.
KW: SPEEDOMETER, GPS SPEED, DASHBOARD
*Watch recorded BlackVue videos.
*Watch live BlackVue video (only for models with Wi-Fi).
*Access BlackVue dashcam preferences (time, video quality, compresssion rate, sensitivity, LED options, Wi-Fi, etc.) *Update firmware
- DR400G-HD II
▶Available features depend on the BlackVue model you use.
NOTE: The screenshots are in Korean, but BlackVue app fully supports English language. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you have any problems using the app, please contact us at email@example.com
Intents to work with Tasker:
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.StartRecord" - start recording
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.StopRecord" - stop recording
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.RescueVideo" -save important video
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.CapturePhoto" - photo capturing
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.ShowMainWindow" - showing the main window
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.HideMainWindow" - hide the main window
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.Exit" - exit the program
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.ImportSettings" - import settings, when used with the Extra option "File name" the file name with path, import would be out of it
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.ExportSettings" - export settings, when used with the Extra option "File name" the file name with path, it will be exported
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.HideMainButtons" - hides the main control buttons
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.ShowMainButtons" - shows the main control buttons
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.SwitchCamera" - switching cameras
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.GPSOn" - turn on GPS
"rubberbigpepper.VideoReg.GPSOff" - turn off GPS
Car Dock/Car Dashboard App that will allow you to take full advantage of your phone while safely driving.
Road Sidekick is loaded with awesome features that will keep up with your busy lifestyle. Designed for the dynamic person who likes optimal usage of their smart phone while driving.
Lite Version Features:
* Quick one touch access to Phone, SMS, Music, Navigation, Email, Volume and Screen brightness.
* Modern design interface to give you a futuristic look and feel.
* Day and Night themes to blend in with your driving experience.
* Direct access to up to six of your favorite apps right on the main screen.
* Up to 8 programmable app shortcuts.
* 9 Built-in Voice commands for core functionality to optimize and reduce manual interaction with the device and focus more on the road.
NOTE: If you install this app on a WiFi only device you MUST tether this device to a hotspot in order to use GPS navigation, email, voice commands or any other app that will require internet access.
You are responsible for any charges that the use of a hotspot service may incur.
Some features are:
* Watch the video you made with OBD data (speed, turbo boost, rpm as well as other OBD sensors) GPS, Accelerometers overlaid on the video.
* Google Maps semi-transparent overlay so you can watch your position on a map as well as the video at the same time.
* Can record in Hi-Def / HD or Low-def video (an option in the settings).
* Even if you don't have an OBD2 module, the app can still record sensor information from GPS and the acceleromteter
* Layout the recording dashboard how you want by press-and-holding on the screen.
* Video export (including subtitles for supported players)
* Other uses include as a blackbox video recorder to record your daily drives,
If you have a feature you want to see in the app, please email me using the contact developer link below!.
More sensors and gauges will be added in the next few releases!.
Check out the Torque forums at http://torque-bhp.com (click the developer link below).
Transfer of video (including overlays) from the phone is done and available by using the export video function in the app menu - this then lets you export the recordings you have made in a format suitable for uploading to YouTube or for your own storage
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque