A little buggy on the Android app at the beginning but they have stuck with it.. and now works pretty well.. our cell service is bad and I have to teach it to 15 seasonal employees every year so ease of use is good for the end user..😍
Crashes EVERY time I try to use it.
Crashes Crashes often making inspections too slow. Camera does not focus properly unless flash is turned on everytime a picture is taken which slows things down as well.
App keeps crashing. Very good idea just needs improvment so it will operate without the crashing issues.
Good idea yet poor execution I was very excited to see an app like this that would integrate with my property management software. However it is very slow and cumbersome to use. You cannot make edits on a PC back at the office. It is very "clicky" and has more than doubled my on-site inspection times. Apparently there is a new version for iOS yet I am an Android user.
* Digital signatures can now be added to completed reports
* Improvements to report workflow
* Added ability to save copy of inspection photos to device gallery
* Stability improvements & bug fixes for settings, report titles, crashes & more
* Report customization wizard - add logo, tagline & more
* Bug fixes for save, sync & more
* Outline selection for new inspections
* Scheduled, unsynced inspections can be started offline
* Bug fixes