Enjoy Paper Sea Live Wallpaper! This live wallpaper is colourful marine cartoon with a beautiful antique ships, a lighthouse with blinking fire, vibrant sea with springing buoy, jumping fishes, seagulls in the sky, curly clouds, rotating sun, mysterious moon, graphical cliffs... It looks like a sketch drawn on yellow ancient paper in nautical style. The sun and moon in the sky rise and set according to real world around you or by your desire. This live wallpaper includes beautiful maritime Antique Clock Widget! Discover our mysterious mer!
- Antique Clock Widget is developed in nautical style!*
- Day/Night/Morning/Evening mode can be applied. The wallpaper can be synchronised with real time of all daytime and night. It’s possible to apply different speed of the day/night change* Day mode only in free version.
- Particular types of antique vessels. The speed of vessels increases when a user touches them. A number of vessels and their speed are configurable *
- Particular types of clouds. The speed of clouds increases when a user touches them. A number of clouds and their speed are configurable *
- Particular types of fish are jumping out from the sea. The amount of fish is configurable*
- The buoy is jumping in the water on screen touch.
- Fun sounds when a user touches the buoy, the ancient ships.
- The number of stars in the sky at night is configurable*
- The seagulls will increase the speed of their fly on screen touch.
- The seagulls are chittering on screen touch.
- The buoy is jumping out from the sea on screen touch.
- The lighthouse is blinking at night*
- It works for a vertical and a horizontal screen.
- Free version has a trial period when it works as a PRO version – 3 hours after installation. But the possibility to change wallpaper settings isn’t accessible for free version at all.
*In paid version only
PERMISSIONS: Internet access to show Ad on the settings screen, check usage statistics and send crash reports.
Works great with phones, tablets, or any device that supports live wallpapers.
Problems? Just email our support team with the model of your phone and a description of the problem.