* Lightweight and low on system resources
* Create tasks as simply or as detailed as you want
* Create color-coded categories to group tasks into separate lists
* Let Task Butler automatically sort your task list, or define your own custom sorting parameters
* Assign due dates, due date repetition, and procrastination alarms to tasks
* Home screen widget shows your most immediate tasks at a glance
The idea is that you can take a snap shot of all your volumes at one time and put them into a group. These groups are called “Profiles” and these profiles can then be used in numerous ways to make managing volumes effortless.
Some of the many features found in Volume Butler include:
• Schedule sound profiles when you’re at home, work, anywhere!
• Silent mode in Lollipop
• Automatically apply a profile when driving
• Apply audio profiles based on your location
• Use Quick Schedules to silence your device for naps or meetings
• Separate Ringer and Notification volumes for devices with merged volumes
• Apply a profile when you charge your phone
• Use Notifications to customize your notification sounds and vibrate pattern
• Customize 4 widgets to your hearts intent
• Make use of 4 types of shortcuts for Profiles and Quick Schedules
• Automate how your phone sounds with Tasker
• Change how your device sounds with as little as one click
• Simplify your life with different volume for the Speakerphone
• Apply profiles right from your notification bar
• DashClock Extension support
• Apply profiles when connecting to a Wi-Fi network
• Volume Lock - Lock your volumes so they do not change
• Apply Profiles from Google Now Voice Commands!
The purpose of Volume Butler is to provide an exceptional way to manage your volumes and audio profiles is how this is accomplished. An audio profile is a group of volume related settings that is saved and can be applied at a later time. Once you have a few profiles you can then automatically have your device apply a profile based on things like location, when you are driving, from your notification bar, and dozens of other ways.
Want to add Volume Butler to your app? Checkout http://www.tuogol.com/volumebutler/code/ for details.
Every feature in Volume Butler is free. You can try and use everything in the application!
A complete feature-by-feature breakdown of Volume Butler can be found by visiting http://www.tuogol.com/volumebutler
This application could also be know as a sound manager, audio manager, volume manager, or volume management app.
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
There are two tools:
1) Project calculation
Allows a fast calculation of the current absorbed by a load in low and medium voltage, the dimensioning of the electric cable, the verification of the voltage drop and of the working temperature of the cable. The App provides the freedom to set any voltage and frequency (50-60 Hz, DC) power supply, the load type (three-phase, single phase), the power factor and the ambient temperature. There are multiple International low voltage installation tables (CEI 64-8, IEC 60364, NF C 15-100, BS 7671, UNE 20460, NBR 5410) and as many for medium voltage.
The design file of an electrical plant created by the program Ampere of Electro Graphics can be sent directly to your mobile device via email attachment or by copying the files on the device.
Projects can be opened, viewed and edited on the device and then transferred to the computer with the same tools, and then proceed to upgrade the project using the "Update from Ampere Mobile".
You can then work directly on the 'field' with your project Ampere, run verifications on sight, shooting and storing pictures for each unit, edit useful comments to be reviewed calmly in the office or to send to your colleagues in real time.
The installer can use the app to share with you the project itself, promptly reporting any problems that may arise during the implementation phase of the electrical plant, and thus receive immediately any reviews.
The application does not need internet connection.
RingMyPhone is a simple Android app that allows you to start your phone ringing using your Pebble smart watch.
Phone on silent? RingMyPhone don't care! RingMyPhone will turn your volume to max, turn your screen on, and keep ringing until you tell it to stop. Once you stop it, your ringer volume will be restored to what ever it was previously.
The Android app contains the Pebble app, allowing you to install to your watch from within the app.
RingMyPhone is open source!
Android App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhoneAndroid
Pebble App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhonePebble
Example: let's say you add 345 and the number 123456789 is calling you. This will trigger the unsilencing.
For automatic silent times and more productivity features please check out the Sand app:
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Silent Mode Toggle