* Lightweight and low on system resources
* Create tasks as simply or as detailed as you want
* Create color-coded categories to group tasks into separate lists
* Let Task Butler automatically sort your task list, or define your own custom sorting parameters
* Assign due dates, due date repetition, and procrastination alarms to tasks
* Home screen widget shows your most immediate tasks at a glance
What is it?
• Automatically restore from the silent/vibration mode
• Even though the phone is in silent mode, if there is an urgent call, then the phone will ring
Who needs it?
• Your friend/spouse who never picks up the phone because it is in silent mode!
• People who often forgets to turn back on the ringer after the movie/class/meeting/work
• Moms: Shhh baby is sleeping (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Students: Use Schedule feature to automatically silence the phone when the class starts and restore volume when the class finishes
• Workers: Silence it for work hours or during the meeting
• Sleep lovers: People who doesn't want to be waken up by some frank calls but to turn their ringer on for certain people (Use Whitelist) or emergencies (Use Urgent Call feature)
• Always on Call: doctors, nurses, IT managers, have a family member who is sick
What does it do?
• Before a movie starts, put your phone into silent mode and set 2 hours in SM+. SM+ will restore the volume in 2 hours
• Schedule*?: You can schedule to have your device to go into silent mode automatically at specified time
• Don't Miss Urgent Calls*: When the same number calls 3 times within 5 minutes, the third incoming call will ring with the maximum volume
• Whitelist*: Calls from the important people will ring even if you are in silent/vibration mode
Note: We cannot support 'priority mode' for Lollipop at the moment because it is technically not possible. As soon as Google enhances 'priority mode' feature, we will support it. Thank you.
• VIBRATE: For a better touch experience
• GET_TASKS: to prevent the SM+ dialog from popping up while using certain apps
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For the scheduler to work after the reboot
• READ_PHONE_STATE: For the 'Don't Miss Urgent Calls' feature (to check if the same number called 3 times within 5 minutes)
• READ_CONTACTS: For the 'Whitelist' feature (to add from the contact list)
Suppose your child's daycare only calls when there is a problem. Add the daycare to the "Always Ring" list, and if daycare calls the phone will ring out loud regardless of your settings.
Suppose the phone is on the nightstand and set to silent while you sleep. Any phone number in the Always Ring list will cause the phone to ring loud (rousing you from your peaceful slumber).
Please note that this only overrides the ringer for incoming phone calls. SMS, chat, etc., are not affected.
* Modify USB storage: To save data files (and then to restore).
* Read contact data: To pick contact and display contact name in blacklist.
* Directly call phone numbers: To do blacklist blocking(end call).
You can enter the times manually or let the application import the times from events/appointments in your calendar. Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when those times occur.
You can set up a mute location by entering the address, pointing the location on the map, or let the application import the locations from your contacts list. With the "Search Address" feature (available in Premium version), the app can automatically setup and register a location by name (i.e. concertgebouw). Your phone's ringer will be on mute automatically when you enter those locations. Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume when you leave the locations.
You may also use Mute Pro to mute your phone's ringer right away for a period of time. The phone ringer will be restored to normal volume afterward. This feature is handy when you need to mute the phone's ringer right away but only for a short duration so you will not miss calls after that time passed.
Key Features of SureMute:
1. Put phone ringer on mute right away for a period of time; normal ringer volume will be restored afterwards
2. Mute phone ringer at specific times or times of your calendar events
3. SureMute supports the following types of events (TIME features):
- One time
- Every weekday (i.e. 9AM Monday-Friday)
- Weekly (i.e. 10AM every Sunday)
- Every 2 weeks (i.e. 7PM every other Monday)
- Monthly on a specific weekday (i.e. 7PM every 1st Wed)
- Monthly on a specific day (i.e. 10AM on day 24th)
- Yearly (i.e. 8AM on July 24)
3. Supports all timezones (i.e. all mute events in SureMute are "timezone cognizant")
4. Set phone on mute when you arrive at specific locations where phone ringer needs to be silent (i.e. concert hall, library, movie theaters...). Phone's ringer will be restored to normal volume after you leave those locations
There is NO background service associated with Mute Pro; the application consumes little amount of power and is battery friendly.
Please rate and provide review of this app after use.
It also happens to be one of my first apps.
Keywords: silent, mode, airplane, toggle, sound, no, silence, amazing, switcher, home, screen, widget, ring, vibrate, on/off
Have you even been awaken in the middle of the night by a wrong number? Have you ever received a text message at 3am trying to sell you something? Do you wish to never again be disturbed at night by your cell phone? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions then Silent Night is just what you need.
With Silent Night you'll never forget to manually turn down the volume on your phone because it is automatically done for you. Use Silent Night to mute the volume on your cell phone each night and then restore it the next morning.
Still need to be interrupted by important calls? Not a problem with Silent Night. Maintain a list of priority contacts which bypass the automatic silencing feature to ring your phone like normal. Allow your priority contacts to either call or text you, the choice is yours.
*** Disclaimer: Silent Night works well for the vast majority of people, however a very small number have reported having problems. Failure of the Priority Contact override of Silent Mode is the most common problem that sometimes occurs on certain devices. Please be aware of these limitations when using this app.
RingMyPhone is a simple Android app that allows you to start your phone ringing using your Pebble smart watch.
Phone on silent? RingMyPhone don't care! RingMyPhone will turn your volume to max, turn your screen on, and keep ringing until you tell it to stop. Once you stop it, your ringer volume will be restored to what ever it was previously.
The Android app contains the Pebble app, allowing you to install to your watch from within the app.
RingMyPhone is open source!
Android App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhoneAndroid
Pebble App: https://github.com/Wavesonics/RingMyPhonePebble
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Silent Mode Toggle
FireAnts is the first true multi-platform asset tracking and fleet management solution in Asia providing a Web control for all PC based access with native apps for both iPhone and Android smart phones.
The apps are an extension to the rich capabilities of FireAnts, focusing on providing mobility and a quick view of all assets with the core essential information, allowing Operations and Fleet Managers to more effectively manage their assets.
Extremely convenient for non-deskbound, operations control on the ground.
With Argus Anti-Theft, you CAN
· Locate your phone's current position
· Inform your phone to sound alarm
· Lock your phone with new password
· Retrieve call logs and take photo use front camera
· Wipe your phone to destroy all sensitive data
Once the car is parked, just press a button and the car location will be stored.
Later, when you wish to know where your car is, you will only need to press another button and then the exact location will show up
It is recommended having the GPS location activated in order to have the most accuracy when the car location is set.
1) It allows “sharing” the car location by means of social networks.
2) In case of having forgotten to launch "Mycar?" app in order to store the car location and to avoid user to retrace their steps, there is the possibility of storing a different car location from the current user position. For that just press over the map exactly where your car actually is located.
It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode, unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
Cadie is designed and engineered to make you look smarter than ever.
# Social Redefined - Private sharing with buddies
# Chat Your Way to Glory – Buddy recommendations and buddy Chat
# ListenIn - Automatically Search and Retrieve Things That Matter to You
# All you need app - Capture your world of information - Notes, Pictures, Events, Reminders and just about
anything and see your stuff auto-organized and transform into a colorful visual mosaic
# Get Clued-In - Contextual clues are what our memory relies on but often fails. Add and retrieve your stuff faster than your memory using Tags. Get recommendations on your events, notes etc.
# Sync to Dropbox - Sync your information with Dropbox and make it available across devices.
• Buddy Chat
• Schedule Event, Reminder, To-do List (with sub category of To Do items).
• Clues, Tags.
• Attach Files (Images, Audio, Video, file) to Notes using gallery / camera / file manager.
• Sync / Backup to Dropbox
• Recommendations (Web, Images, Video, News, Related Search)
• Search Items, Color Category, Filter Items using Clues / Context.
• Auto generated Tags / Clues.
• Export or share notes by Email / PDF.