What's That Song is essentially a song look up engine like you would find in Shazam or SoundHound; however, we focus on getting the lyrics out of your head in a fun way while being fast and easy to use.
Powered by EchoNest.
With our service, you can play millions of songs, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback. Beside, you can download songs, playlists which you like.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom playlist from any song, artist or album
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Learn more about NhacCuaTui at http://nhaccuatui.com
• View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
• View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
• Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
• Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
• Add Scanner Radio widgets and shortcuts to your phone's home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
• Add a "Scanner Radio Favorite" shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
• Listen to Broadcastify.com's audio archives to listen to audio that's been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their "Premium Membership" ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app.
This is the free version of the app, below are the benefits of purchasing the Pro version (for only $2.99):
• The Pro version contains no ads.
• The Pro version has the ability to record the audio.
• The Pro version allows you to adjust the sound of the audio via an equalizer (version 4.x of the app only, does not work on the Galaxy S4).
• The Pro version adds player controls to the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
• The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening.
• With the "Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn" plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you click on "Near Me". When you click on "Near Me" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The "Photos/Media/Files" permission is required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
• The "Wi-Fi connection information" permission is needed so that the app can determine whether or not Wi-Fi is enabled and whether the app is currently using that connection. This functionality is used to allow you to restrict scanner listening to only when you're on Wi-Fi.
• The "Device ID & call information" permission is needed by the app so that it can detect when you're placing a phone call (or when one is being received) so that it can automatically stop the streaming of the audio to prevent it from interfering with the call.
+ Explore 100+ TOP iTunes songs in 22 popular genres (40+ countries) on Youtube
+ Top Collection Songs of 200 popular Artists over the world
+ Easy to browse & search your favorite Videos, Playlists and Channels
+ Listen million free songs from Youtube.
+ You can create your own local playlist and continuously listen music from Youtube on your Android device.
+ Supports Repeating and Shuffling
Note: This app can't run without network connection
Live: (see above). Regular services times are Sunday 10:30am and 7:00pm and Tuesday, 7:30pm.
Youth: Black Gospel and newer Contemporary Christian music genres.
Adults: Older Contemporary Christian and newer Southern music genres.
Pillars: Gospel Bluegrass and Older Southern music genres.
FPC Preach: 24/7 mix of selected sermons from FPC past services.
Deze app bevat maar liefst 108 van de beste NEDERLANDSE TV TUNES ooit.
Nu ook beschikbaar op Google Play
** TV Tunes USA **
Een greep uit het aanbod:
- Alfred J. Kwak
- Bassie & Adriaan
- Peppi & Kokki
- Meneer Kaktus
- Ome Willem
- Pipo de Clown
- Tita de Tovenaar
- Theo & Thea
- Willem Wever
- De Fabriek
- Opsporing Verzocht
- Pieter Post
- Pippi Langkous
- Pisa / Verona
- Rembo & Rembo
- Rozengeur en Wodka Lime
- De Vlaamsche Pot
- en nog 58 meer! (Voor de bijna complete lijst, zie screenshots)
Veel plezier! Mis je nog Tunes.... plaats ze in de review dan kunnen ze in een update meegenomen worden.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LEAVING BAD COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT READ INSTRUCTIONS. TUNE POP PRO REQUIRES THAT THE FREE VERSION OF TUNE POP BE INSTALLED ALSO!
BEFORE PURCHASING TUNE POP PRO, YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD TUNE POP FREE TRIAL VERSION. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THE FREE TRIAL VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
BEFORE DOWNLOADING PRO VERSION AND LEAVING A BAD COMMENT!
PURCHASING TUNE POP PRO ENABLES PERMANENTLY ENABLES THE FREE VERSION OF TUNE POP (REMOVES TRIAL).
Do you use your Android phone with GPS Navigation while playing music in your car, using the media player on your phone?
When a new song starts, ever wonder what that song is, or who the artist is?
Now you have to grab the phone and look at it and swipe the notification bar, just to see what the song is or who the artist is?.
Do you use your Android phone to read email, or browse the web while listening to music in the background, using the media player on your phone?
You know it's a hassle to stop what you're doing to see what the name is of the song that just came on. It's all too much trouble, so you don't bother, and you just keep wondering.
Tune Pop is the answer! Tune Pop will pop up the Song Title and Artist name, as a toast popup. Now when a song starts you will be alerted with the title and artist of the song.
Tune Pop has been tested with the following Android Media player apps (no scrobbling required):
. ANDROID native media player
. HTC media player
. LASTFM (Internet Radio!)
. TuneWiki - Tune Pop Shoutcast!)
TuneWiki coming with the next Android market version of TuneWiki
TunePop has also been tested with the following Android Media Players. For these apps you need to enable scrobbling:
. DOUBLETWIST (SDCard music)
. CUBED (3)
MAKE SURE YOU ENABLE SCROBBLING ON THESE MEDIA APPS TO ENABLE TUNEPOP!
To enable TunePop, you just need to enable Scrobbling in the player settings.
With the exception of WINAMP, you don't need a Last FM account, or Scrobble Droid or Last FM installed, just enable scrobbling in the media player.
For PLAYERPRO, enable scrobbling using SIMPLE-LAST.FM
WINAMP requires the free LASTFM app to be installed. You don't need a LASTFM account, but the app must be installed.
Tune Pop should work with most media players that support scrobbling.
Want more features? UPGRADE to Tune Pop PRO!
Tune Pop PRO adds the following features:
TICKER - the song title and artist appear in the Notification Bar as a ticker instead of or in addition to the popup
SCREEN POSITION - Change the position of the popup from the center of the screen to the top or bottom
FONT SIZE - Change the size of the popup window and font
DISPLAY FREQUENCY - Have the popup appear periodically, in increments of 15 seconds, in case you miss the Tune Pop at the beginning of the song
TASKER SUPPORT - use TASKER tasks to enable or disable Tune Pop. This is especially useful if you want to only enable Tune Pop in certain situations, such as only when you are driving and your device is car docked.
Go to http://www.happyvampire.net/home/announcing-tune-pop#tasker for instructions on how to implement Tasker
Just purchase and download Tune Pop Pro and it will automatically enable all advanced Tune Pop features.
Do you use a media player that Tune Pop doesn't support? We can try and make it work if it has an API or supports scrobbling. Just let us know.