Have fun learning how to write and pronounce the Alphabets; learn their shapes and names as well as their order, all in Arabic.
3 different types of activities to learn, play and sing for many hours of fun!
Suitable for kids between 3 – 8 years old.
Tareq wa Shireen series also available on DVDs.
All rights reserved © Rubicon Group Holding
THE LARGEST AND MOST EXPANSIVE BI-DIRECTIONAL DICTIONARY FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS!
A book weighing 5 pounds won't have as many words as this dictionary. NO NEED FOR AN INTERNET CONNECTION OR 3G – the entire app comes pre-loaded with everything you need for studying, traveling, or anything on the go.
ECTACO LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary features:
• Comprehensive and fully updated bilingual, bidirectional vocabulary
• TrueVoice technology to pronounce entries in a human voice
• Part-of-speech labels, comments, transcriptions and examples
• Advanced TTS (text-to-speech) functionality
• Quick paste & translate (translates a selected word copied from another application)
• Input Line search to find all words matching the sequence of letters you enter
• History function to view and select previously entered words
• Integrated support for C-Pen Bluetooth scanner for text input
• Automatic spelling checker
• User dictionary
• User-selectable speech synthesizer, in addition to the TrueVoice sound files
• On-line search options
This user-friendly translation tool includes up to 1,000,000+ words, depending on the language.
When Mom comes back they are amazed at the surprise she is carrying in a box.
"Anything" is the first of a series of seven Arabic picture book apps adapted from the popular "Goldfish Series" published by Al Salwa Publishing House, authored by renowned children book writer Taghreed Najjar and illustrated by Nadine Kaadan.
By combining special features that entertain young children this App helps promote reading.
Two ways to read this book:
- "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story and flip the page when you’re ready
- "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- Lively interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
- Picture word association, words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Professional Narration and sound effects
- Engaging activities such as a craft idea that encourages the child to use his/her automotive skills and help foster their imagination.
- Additional exciting features are a game and a song.
Produced and developed by the award winning company Media Plus and designed to be enjoyed on ipod – ipad
Original Book published in (2010) by Al Salwa Publishing House.
Narrated by Hind Hamed
Age: +3 years
⇒ A ton of commonly spoken phrases to get you through your holiday.
⇒ Audio playback to hear the correct pronunciation of the phrases.
⇒ Phonetically structure transliterations to help you read if you don't know how to read Arabic.
⇒ Clean looking, easy to use app interface.
⇒ No internet connection required what so ever.
⇒ Use on the go, no need to be connected to WiFi.
What are you waiting for? Download this FREE Arabic phrase learning app.
Do you want to learn to speak Arabic fluently? Download our comprehensive and interactive Arabic learning app today, from the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cellfawn.arabicteacher
Kids Arabic Letters has support for smartphones and tablet devices
Full Arabic Letters
Kids Arabic Letters has three Modes of play
(1) Tracing Arabic Letters
(2) Popping balloons with Arabic Letters
(3) Fishing for Arabic Letters
Thank you !!! for taking time to view and downloading Kids Arabic Letters. We hope you and your kid have a memorable and wonderful experience in learning Arabic Letters
please purchase Kids Arabic Letters full version to support us
The application is characterized by the following:
* View all Arabic characters sound and image and the appropriate format for each character.
* Short story for each character.
* The possibility to stop the run and the voice of the character.
* Numbers from one to ten.
* Facility with a song to the figures to facilitate conservation.
This fun music video showcases easy dance moves for everyone in the family to follow and enjoy.
Small kids can learn a lot from watching nursery rhymes animations with educational video and music. It helps them learn through watching cartoon animals and interesting characters.
I hope you enjoy this song, Let's learn the our ABC Song songs are a great way for children to learn English! Watch our videos for fun education,music, and activities for children!
#1 ABC Song
#2 ABC Song with Cute Ending
#3 The ABC Song
#4 ABC Song - ABC Superstar! with The GiggleBellies- Learn the alphabet & count 1-20
#5 Alphabet Song | ABC Song | Phonics Song
#6 ABC Song and More - Kids Animation Collection
#7 ABC Alphabet Songs Collection Vol. 1 - Learn the Alphabet Phonics Songs Nursery Rhymes Beavers
#8 ABC Song
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for kids, to watch videos without browsing in YouTube.
How does "Learn Speak Arabic" work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Compare your pronunciation and show the level
Repeat this process to perfect your Arabic. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabularies.
Even if you can't find the sentences that is useful in the offline sentences database, then Please try the Translator online function where you can translate more than ten languages ,it can translate any langauge as you want ,also with playing Pronunciation of the sentences.
All the themes contains sub themes, So it is an essential tool for traveling, business, studying, work abroad and so on. Note that some sub themes contents are locked in this free version, user can pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently. Thank you for your Understanding in advance .
Any comments and suggestions is welcome ,Pls freely contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from you.
For downloading other apps for your kids, toddler, children or classroom please visit: http://kidsfungamesworld.com