✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Arabic is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Dubai, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Morroco, UAE, & more.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
If you upgrade to the PRO and get 600+ more phrases
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Arabic ABC for kids is an educational application where kids can learn ABCs with the letters sound and Animal that begins with each letter
The sound of the animal is played as well so Kids will get to know :
1 - ABCs with the letter shape and sound
2 - Animal names and sounds
Also the application provides 2 games for the kids
1 - The coloring game , where kids can color each letter
2 - Complete the letter game where Kids can drag each letter to its place to complete the animal name
Also this App has a section for the Zoo trip ,
where Kids can explore All animals used in inside the App with their names and sounds
Parent Features (Access from Menu Key):
* Show to allow continues ABC and animals sounds playing
* Lock App will not allow kids to exit from the app
* Control sounds and slide show options in the setting screen
* Choose to show or hide words spelling
The app teaches the essentials of Arabic using a very engaging method. It is designed by a native Arabic speaker. It features letters, words and pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full Arabic alphabet.
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* A coloring section and a puzzle section in most categories.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
every letter is displayed with 3 words for example.
Children who used this app could recognise and pronounce the letters in a very short period of time, and a lot of parents expressed satisfaction with the progress of their children.
**************** Over 1,000,000 downloads ************
According to our studies, children learn much better when they are concentrated letters without interruption of advertisements, so we added the option to cancel the ads by purchasing "Remove ads" in the application menus.
For ages 1-12 years.
It will be nice if you care to rate us in the market and add your review, that helps us to improve our services and our products for chidren.
The Arabic Alphabet letters (huruf) called out like this:
أ - Alef
ب - Baa
ت - Taa
ث - Thaa
ج - Jem
ح - Haa
خ - Khaa
د - Dal
ذ - Thal
ر - Raa
ز - Zeen
س - Seen
ش - Sheen
ص - Saad
ض - Daad
ط - Taa
ظ - Thaa
ع - EAN
غ - Ghen
ف - Faa
ق - Qaf
ك - Kaf
ل - Lam
م - Meem
ن - Noon
ه - Haa
و - Waw
ي - Yaa
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
To move to the next letter swipe right, to go to the previous letter swipe left. Some of the animals will sound their voice if you tap them.