Revolutionary Interface. We have played this on everything from a S3 to some Nexus that was side sync'd. I must reveal that I backed this game and may be bias, but the First chapter of the storyline for League of A Hundred Skulls, produced many unbelievably close games. Now that 8 player skirmishes are available, I can finally get everyone in on the game at the local venue before running out of time. Custom Scenarios need a few more options. A good template would be everything from Crimson Skies' multiplayer game options. You
Revolutionary game play I played tested this game back before it came out at PAX Prime. It was really fun and i love the models. Great and easy to learn cuz the app does everything for you!
So much fun! So well done! Such lovely creative work was done on this game. The people that created it clearly poured their hearts into it. Highly recommend!
Awesome game This game rocks. Sad that it has been discontinued. Wish they would could supporting the app.
Fun game! The minis and the app combine to make something awesome.
Love this game!!!!! Alas they discontinuing this game but I will continue to play!
* Resolved Bluetooth issues that prevented stylus sync with certain devices
* Stylus can now be renamed/given new PIN
* QR Army Transfer transfers digital objects correctly
* Golem names are now correct in all languages
* Multiple App and Gameplay performance issue fixes
* Even more “Quality of Game” fixes. They’re not flashy, but they should make your game that much more fun and easier to play.
* Go to www.golemarcana.com for even more information on updates, tournament and new products.
Official dice roller app for Warhammer 40,000. Roll attacks, wounds, scatter die