Freaking Awesome Sometimes it laggs a bit. Might just be my phones processor though. Otherwise it's all I could dream of in a game for the phone. NEEDS MORE THAN ONE CAMPAIGN THOUGH!
It's OK. For someone who hasn't played the original, it was a whole lot of reading that was hard to squint at on my Note 3. it wasn't interesting. Only played about 1 1/2 in to it though.
Kick start I was really looking forward to playing this game. It continues to crash at the beginning of the game. I am using a Asus memo 8HD 181c. No other processes are running. Please fix. If fixed I will support the game on kickstart.
I cannot seem to get anywhere in this game, the scroll speed and controls seem to take forever to respond. It also likes to reset back to my home screen for no reason, stopping me from advancing in the game. If this got fixed I would give it a higher mark.
it doesnt load it goes to the shield looking symbol that says please wait, then it closes down. i tried re installing and the same thing
Loved it! I hadn't played anything I'd call RPG since Baldur's Gate 2. This is a bit more linear than I would have liked, but the great story, interesting setting and characters make up for it! NOTE: Runs unbearably slow on the ASUS TF101
[ 1.2.6 ]
* Ability to save during the player’s turn; new save buttons in the PDA or when exiting to the main menu
* Combat overhaul including wound auto-heal
* UI overhaul including smarter tile select in Freemove
* Performance, crashing, and memory leak improvements
* Issues related to Drones and healing
* Prevent loss of character/black screen in Universal Brotherhood
* Fixed IC spawning in Telestrian Industries
* Resolved health exploits
* Fixed IC spawning with incorrect HP values