Prime Numbers and Divisibility Rules Practice is an educational game to practice, train, and drill various mathematical exercises involving prime numbers and divisibility rules. The game is simple - choose a question category, and answer questions as fast as you can. The game ends when you collect 10 correct answers (each incorrect answer is penalised 5 seconds). You can then review incorrect answers.
Prime Numbers and Divisibility Rules Practice offers various question categories, including:
• Finding the next, or the previous prime number
• Prime number factorization
• Greatest Common Divisor (finding the greatest common divisor (factor) of either two integers, or two algebraic terms)
• Least Common Multiple (finding the least common multiple of either two numbers, or two algebraic terms)
• Divisibility rules for numbers 2, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100
• Divisibility rules for numbers 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 15