Play and learn mathematics! Torrential Math is an educational game to practice and drill various math concepts and operations, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, squares and square roots, fractions, negative numbers, decimal numbers, equations, inequalities and math tricks. This may be what you are looking for if you:
• love mathematics
• hate mathematics, but need to learn it
• would like to sharpen and improve your general numerical and math skills
• would like to kill some time without feeling guilty about that
• fast and addictive game-play - three game lengths (60, 100 or 200 seconds) and more than 20 math categories to choose from
• wide range of mathematical concepts - elementary arithmetic, percentages, squares and square roots, fractions, negative numbers, decimal numbers, equations, inequalities and math tricks
• all kinds of records and statistics - track your progress and challenge yourself!
• incorrect answer review - learn from mistakes and improve!
• Google Play Games integration - achievements and leaderboards to compete with yourself, your friends and people around the world (this feature requires a Google+ account)
• simple design and fast navigation - the app looks good and works well on phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape modes
The development of this app is sponsored by showing adverts in several screens. The adds can be removed by upgrading to the premium version (via the in-app purchase).
* Note to Android 2.2 (Froyo) users - achievements, leaderboards, the in-app purchase and adverts are not available to you (but you still get 90% of functionality completely free) .