Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security in India (ProSoil) is part of the Global initiative ‘Special Initiative
---Supply Chain Management system with latest IT technologies, to see expected results as:
1. Facilitate and encourage use of compost from organic urban waste in the agriculture sector. Bring organic compost as mainstream product at State level
2. Farmers, farmer institutions and institutional buyers interested to use organic soil enhancer will easily reach ULBs producing compost along with quality tags.
3. Connecting Users (farmers and FPOs) to the Producers of Urban Compost (ULBs)
4. Bringing transactional efficiency in the value chain of Urban Compost/Soil improvement products
5. Help ULBs to better manage stock, warehouse, ledgers¸ production and distribution
6. Managers and decision makers will have updated report on production (daily volume, quality) and sales of compost from the ULBs, in real time
Following modules should be available
3.3.1. Indentation (Demand) Buyers including farmers, FPOs should be capable to raise their demand using mobile or Web application Stockist in the ULB can also raise demand based on his analysis to the warehouse or manufacturing unit in the ULB.