Community Bank & Trust of southwest Missouri and southeast Kansas
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts, deposit a check from your phone and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone.
To use Mobile Banking, you must enroll from your CBT Internet Banking portal. You can enable Mobile right from your Internet Bank portal! Go to “Other Services” and choose “Mobile”.
Enjoy the peace of mind of the same secure authentication as from your desktop computer.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit a check
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Customer Service line
Community Bank and Trust has branches in MO: Neosho, Joplin, Carl Junction, Diamond, Granby, Seneca, Anderson and in KS: Riverton and Galena.
• View Account Balances
• Check Account History
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts
• Find the nearest Community Bank & Trust Banking Centers and ATM locations
To gain access to your account information from your mobile device, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Mobile Banking features the same level of security as our Online Banking. For more information, contact us at (615)792-0029 or go to www.communitybankandtrustonline.com.
Community Bank & Trust, Member FDIC
Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.
CHECK BALANCES - See current account balances for your Checking, Savings, and Loans accounts.
VIEW TRANSACTIONS - View recent transaction history in your checking or savings accounts and search for specific transactions by date, amount, or check number.
TRANSFER FUNDS - Transfer funds between your eligible Community Bank & Trust accounts.
LOCATE CB&T - Locate the nearest Community Bank & Trust Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.
MOBILE REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE – Deposit a check from anywhere using your mobile device.
SECURITY – Community Bank & Trust uses a mobile banking solution with your security in mind. We’ll never transmit your account number, and no private data is ever stored on your phone. Multifactor authentication and layered security technology help protect against fraud, and real-time activation via SMS confirms user identity.
REQUIREMENTS- User must have a valid login and password for Option Online. In order to use this app, first enroll in mobile banking through Option Online.
SUPPORT- For questions or assistance, please call our Contact Center at 753-1521
CB&T does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with Android we say Android 3.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
© 2012-2015 Ally Bank
As Wintrust Community Banks, these banks provide the technology, access and product mix of the big banks but focus on exceptional personal service, community involvement and local interaction. Our customers do not have to choose between a big bank with all the latest products, technology, ATMs and locations (but poor service) or the local community bank with exceptional service but very limited locations, technology and options. With St. Charles Bank & Trust and the other Wintrust Community Banks, they get both.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Start banking wherever you are with St. Charles Bank and Trust for Android. Available to all St. Charles Bank and Trust online banking customers. St. Charles Bank and Trust .community Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, and bill payments.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.