Community Bank & Trust of southwest Missouri and southeast Kansas
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts, deposit a check from your phone and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone.
To use Mobile Banking, you must enroll from your CBT Internet Banking portal. You can enable Mobile right from your Internet Bank portal! Go to “Other Services” and choose “Mobile”.
Enjoy the peace of mind of the same secure authentication as from your desktop computer.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit a check
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Customer Service line
Community Bank and Trust has branches in MO: Neosho, Joplin, Carl Junction, Diamond, Granby, Seneca, Anderson and in KS: Riverton and Galena.
Mobi CBT supports all account types including checking, certificates-of-deposit, money market and savings.
Mobi-CBT service is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your smartphone.
*There is no fee from Citizens Bank & Trust. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Customers can transfer money, pay bills, receive alerts, view history and view account balances anytime, anywhere.
CBT Mobile supports all account types.
CBT Mobile is a free* service of Clearfield Bank & Trust Co.
*usage rates may apply - contact your wireless service provider for details.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for CBT branches and ATM locations
To use CBT Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of CBT with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered CBT Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.