Community Bank & Trust of southwest Missouri and southeast Kansas
Mobile Banking from your Android Phone
Mobile banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts, deposit a check from your phone and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone.
To use Mobile Banking, you must enroll from your CBT Internet Banking portal. You can enable Mobile right from your Internet Bank portal! Go to “Other Services” and choose “Mobile”.
Enjoy the peace of mind of the same secure authentication as from your desktop computer.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Deposit a check
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Call our Customer Service line
Community Bank and Trust has branches in MO: Neosho, Joplin, Carl Junction, Diamond, Granby, Seneca, Anderson and in KS: Riverton and Galena.
With our CTB Mobile App you can:
• Access your Online Banking accounts
• Pay bills anytime from anywhere with Bill Pay***
• Deposit checks
• Transfer funds between your Community Trust Bank personal accounts
• View and activate cash back offers
• Locate banking centers and ATMs
• Contact Us by phone, email or go to our website
* There is no fee from Community Trust Bank. Wireless carrier data usage rates may apply.
** Customers must be enrolled in CTB's Online Banking to use the Mobile Banking Application.
*** Customers must be enrolled in CTB's Online Bill Pay to pay bills from the Mobile Banking Application.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.ctbonline.com/pages/privacy