BancFirst’s Mobile Banking app allows online banking customers access to their important account information from an iPhone, iPad or Android:
• Check balances
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• View account activity
• Use BillPay to pay current billers (available late 2012)*
• Locate the nearest BancFirst ATM
It’s Fast and Secure
The BancFirst Mobile Banking app allows you to access your accounts using your existing BancFirst Personal Online Banking username and password. No personal data is stored on your device and we’ll never transmit your account number. Your mobile data transmissions are protected by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Enroll in Mobile Banking
The BancFirst Mobile Banking app is free, but web connectivity and usage rates may apply. To use BancFirst’s Mobile Banking you must first be enrolled and have logged on to BancFirst’s Personal Online Banking with your PC. If you haven’t signed up for BancFirst’s Personal Online Banking, visit www.bancfirst.com to enroll. Read the Online Banking, BillPay terms and conditions for additional details. *BillPay is free when 3 or more bills are paid per calendar month. A fee of $5.95 is assessed in months where this minimum is not met.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.bancfirst.com/pdfs/PrivacyNotice.pdf
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Easily transfer cash between your First Service Bank accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.