• Convenient anywhere, anytime access
• Password protected for your security
• Smartphone and tablet apps are available for your Android® devices
• Quick OCCU account transfers from your phone
• MyOCCU Bill Pay
• Fast Balances to see your account balances at a glance
• Money Manager budgeting tools
• MyOCCU Deposit
• OCCU branch and ATM locator
• Surcharge-Free ATM locator
• Shared Branching CU locator
• SMS Text Banking
We are proud to announce our improved MyOCCU Mobile Banking app! This update offers several enhancements to give you an even more convenient mobile banking experience:
• Improved account history, including more transaction details, balances and the ability to view cleared checks.
• Improved transfer function to make moving money where you need it even easier.
• Fast Balances functionality has arrived! With Fast Balances, you can check your current account balances right from the MyOCCU login page.
• More Self Service Features:
- Place stop payments on checks, and view your stop payment history.
- Update your contact information, including address, email address and phone number.
• ATM/Branch Locator integrated with Google Maps lets you search for a branch or ATM near you, both by location and by branch services.
• Enhanced Bill Pay functionality
• New Budgets feature lets you set and view individual budgets based on category.
Our updated MyOCCU mobile banking platform gives us the flexibility to continue developing new and exciting features to make accessing your accounts even more convenient. If you enjoy using MyOCCU Mobile Banking, please rate the app to let others know what you think.
Federally Insured by NCUA
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.oaklandcountycu.com/Privacy_Policy_229.html
1.Go to www.orangecountyscu.org
2.Log in to Online Banking
3.Click the “My Mobile” tab
4.Complete the registration process
1. Download the app
2. Click on 'New User?'
3. Authenticate with your Online Banking credentials
4. Complete the registration process
BANK WHEN AND WHERE YOU WANT
Check balances on checking, savings, certificates, loans, and credit cards.
View history. Transfer money. Deposit checks. Pay bills. Manage services.
FIND A BRANCH OR ATM
Locate your nearest Orange County's Credit Union Branch, Shared Services Center, Deposit-Taking and Surcharge-Free ATMs.
COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
We use a variety of technologies and techniques to protect your information. For example, you’ll choose a Mobile Banking User ID, so you never have to enter your Member number in your phone.
* Mobile Carrier may assess charges.