Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera*
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Federally Insured by NCUA
The eDeposit app gives you instant access to your eDeposit account and can be used by merchants such as distributors, property managers, auctioneers and many more as well as their customers to transact anytime, anywhere.
• Send and accept Payment Requests
• Send and accept “Hold” Requests
• Deposit and withdraw money
• Check your balance and account activity
• View money On Hold
• Manage your account
See www.edeposit.com to learn more about how your business and your customers will benefit from using eDeposit as your payment method of choice. eDeposit – The safest way to do e-business.
® eDeposit is a registered trademark of eDeposit Corporation.
- Check balances
- View transaction history and pending transactions
- Track your spending
- Deposit checks in real time
- Review and schedule BillPay payments
- Transfer money across accounts
- Make loan payments including Platinum Visa® Credit Card and first mortgages
- No personal data is stored on your device.
- Once you close the app or sign out, your session will end.
- Accounts are protected using the same 128-bit encryption as when you bank online.
To report any issues, please send us a secure message available from within the application located under Messages.