Mobile Banking is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members.
We have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure. All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that mask your sensitive information. A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking.
• Check balances
• View debit and credit card pending transactions
• View check images
• Search transaction history (check number, payment amount)
• Detailed account summaries for shares, credit cards and loans
• Quickly and securely deposit a check into your SchoolsFirst FCU account using your smartphone's camera*
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Members’ accounts
• Make payments on SchoolsFirst FCU loans and credit cards
• View pending transfers and advanced search
• Save Member accounts you transfer to often
• Schedule recurring bill payments
• Search by payees, pending payments and payment history
• Add a travel notice
• Activate a new card
• Cancel a card
• Add a temporary card block
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile Banking transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to Mobile Banking
• Multi-Factor Authentication (RSA/security questions) to validate identity
• ATM/Branch search: locate Saturday Branches, CO-OP ATMs, get driving directions and more
*Data and text charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Federally Insured by NCUA