During the ensuing years, the Credit Union continued to grow and prosper. In 1954, permission was granted to open the membership to all Catholic Congregations in the cities of La Crosse and Onalaska. Initially, the Credit Union offered only two services – a means of saving money and of granting loans on those funds. We now offer a full range of financial services and our knowledgeable staff is happy to assist members with those services.
Throughout the years, membership requirements continued to change enabling the Credit Union to experience steady growth. Mergers with Soo Line Credit Union, Footwear Credit Union, La Crosse Cooler Credit Union and numerous smaller credit unions were a part of this growth and enabled the Credit Union to provide services to a diverse population. Currently, membership is open to all persons who participate in one of the Credit Union’s clubs and those who live or work in the Wisconsin counties of La Crosse, Trempealeau, Buffalo, Jackson, Monroe and Vernon, and the Minnesota counties of Houston and Winona.
Community Credit Union has continually changed, grown, and prospered from its first office located in a small church basement, to its present offices located at 311 Main Street and 3130 South Avenue in La Crosse, 943 12th Avenue South in Onalaska and 515 Amy Drive in Holmen.
- View checking, savings and loan balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs
- And much more
PCFCU (or just PCU) is located in Washington with branches in Shelton, Belfair, Port Orchard, Poulsbo, and Port Townsend.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
Who can join River Valley Credit Union?
• Individuals who reside, are employed, attend school, or who worship in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia County, Michigan.
• Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia county.
• Employees of this credit union.
• Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
• Organizations incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
• A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
If you have any questions, please contact us to join the growing amount of people that have become a member, not just a number!