Doesn't seem to work unless equipment is connected. Desperately needs a demo mode (to pretend equipment is connected) to help me decide if I want to buy the equipment to go with it.
The app may be great once running, however I give a 2 for lack of easily found documentation
Doesn't display all the menus correctly. Most of the drop down menus overlap each other which doesn't allow you to select anything. The exit buttons are really small and hard to click on. Overall the navigation of the menus on mobile phone is awful.
Downloaded the app to see how it was setup but it doesn't work at all. I can't get passed the first screen and there's nothing on it.
Looks great and shure ulxdq4 integration planned for the future?
1. Create an offline mixer system and then synchronize when you connect to a mixer
2. App auto connects to last connected mixer whenever network connection is lost and recovered or app is launched
3. FX returns strips
4. Single track recording support in playback strip
5. Drag and drop between the channel strips
6. Speaker settings
7. Discover device button is moved from Tool Bar to Device View screen
8. Optimizations while switching between views
New generation volume booster! It will increase your speakers volume up to 20%!