Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a Virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
The HDMI-audio through HDMI output connection, take over digital sound effect on TV Soundbar, Dedicated Soundbar Speaker or even A/V Receiver System. Soundbar Speaker Size Response supports 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz via Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II settings. It is a digital audio with uncompressed sample sizes of 24-bit / 192 kHz. Sounds like a DAC-to-HDMI instead of DAC-to-USB.
We deliver you the newest [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fast pace. Every bit is amazing.
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES
IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE EIZO, PLEASE DISABLE ANY FRONTEND DSP SOUND EFFECT FILTER ON TV, SOUNDBAR SPEAKER OR A/V RECEIVER SYSTEM
RECOMMENDED MUSIC TRANSPORT - NOOZY
▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
(tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
DAC-2-EMU: BurrBrown (100%), Tegra 2/3 (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), Realtek (70%), Yamaha (40%), Cirrus Logic (80%), Texas Instruments (100%), Qualcomm (100%)
MOVIES . GAMES . MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Free trial version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio:
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
Please try the free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_2.1.5.apk
"Before this I was happy flirting between Neutron Player, Jet Audio Player Pro, PowerAmp and the new Sony Music App. I no longer need to bother with any of those again - the pure sound from this app leaves them all behind!" - user review
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
• DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Stream audio from radio stations (.m3u, .pls, .asx and plain AAC/mp3 streams are supported)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
or Audio Evolution Mobile
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Just a selection of our supported DACs:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at email@example.com to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped radio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
★ Become a citizen reporter and broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
★ Share your original music with the world.
★ Express yourself and share what you’re passionate about in your own podcast. Be the expert in your field.
★ Let your friends know what you’re up to and start an audio blog.
★ Broadcast play-by-plays of exciting sports games.
★ Record or broadcast LIVE
★ Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
★ Easy-to-use interface
★ Audio FX library
★ Control all volumes and mix channels independently
★ Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
★ Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
If you have any issues, please contact the Spreaker team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at http://www.spreaker.com/help
PlayerPro DSPPack provides an incomparable sound experience thanks to a high performance, high quality 10 band graphic equalizer, alongside booming bass and virtualizer effects and many audio customization options: gapless playback, cross fade, replay gain, left-right channel balance, audio limiting etc.
PlayerPro DSPack supports a range of more than 30 different audio formats, from the very popular to the very specialized. In addition, it contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption, making it the most battery friendly DSP plugin of the Android market.
!!!! PlayerPro DSPPack v4.0 requires PlayerPro Music Player v2.8 or later !!!!
* From PlayerPro app, go to Settings > Audio and check the "Activate DSP pack" option.
* Restart PlayerPro app for the changes to take effect (PlayerPro will ask you to do so).
* You can now access the audio effects screen via the options menu or from the player screen (EQ button).
* Use the audio settings menu to customize playback: adjust manual and auto crossfade time, activate gapless or replay gain, adjust left-right volume balance etc.
* In case you experience playback skipping, please increase the audio buffer: go to Settings / Audio and change the "Audio buffer" value. Larger buffers should reduce skipping.
DSP PACK FEATURES:
* Supports playback of all common audio formats, directly from PlayerPro music player: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, wma, ogg, wav, flac.
* Supports playback of some less popular audio formats, using an external file browser app like ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager: wavpack, aif, au, paf, iff, svx, sf, voc, w64, mat4, mat5, pvf, xi, htk, caf, sd2, sds, txw, gsm, nist, rx2, opus.
* 10 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets.
* Ability to edit existing presets or create new ones.
* Preamp control.
* Audio limiter.
* Bass boost control.
* Virtualizer control.
* Volume balance control.
* Gapless playback.
* Auto and manual crossfade.
* Replay gain.
* Supports any audio sample rate thanks to downsampling.
* Runs on all ARM processors. Contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption.
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
PowerAMP supports enhanced music player controls, such as fast forward/rewind, album art, music browsing inside projectM, and track notifications.
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
- Music Player Control (Google Music & PowerAMP)
- Preset Browser
- Preset Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper Mode
- Standalone Application Mode
- Honeycomb/ICS support
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
- x86 Support
On first start, projectM will download 275 presets. This is just to get you started. There are thousands of presets available online to try out.
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
***About Music Player Support***
projectM supports Google Music and PowerAMP because they have published specs for interacting with them. We have received requests for Pandora, MixZing, Player Pro, MortPlayer, etc., but none have these have published an API that I am aware of. If/When they become available, we will implement support for them.
You will experience a flight through the endless star fields of a majestic spiral galaxy. You will travel through 3D tunnels with morphing walls and shifting colors. An intergalactic journey across the universe is also included.
The visual effects are designed to be hypnotic and give you a mind elevating experience. With the expression of so many colors and patterns, the app stimulates thought and relaxation in a really cool way. You can use it to meditate and relax anytime you want. This provides benefits for your mind, body, and overall well-being.
You can sync the visuals with any track from all of your music files on your mobile, through the app's internal player. The visuals also sync with music from any external player, like Winamp or Spotify.
You can meditate and free your mind from all thoughts in just 5 minutes with this app anytime and anywhere. This will give you more energy for the rest of the day. Clear your mind from thoughts by concentrating on any of the visual effects for a few minutes! A tool available in your mobile serves the purpose better, as it is much more convenient and easier to use than a laptop or PC.
Turn off "Halo effect" on the settings if it does not look like it should! "Halo effect" is a technique, which creates shining star objects. This is not supported on all devices.
You get the same amazing graphics and the same features as Morphyre Personal Extra - just with a smaller screen and a smaller price tag!
Visualize Music from a Microphone, whatever is playing on your Android device, or just have the graphics respond to a simulated beat. Change the type of graphics displayed, and apply stunning after-effects such as Strobe, Radial Blur, or Kaleidoscope.
While Morphyre for Android should run on any GLES2-enabled device, you will need an Android device produced in the last year in order to produce fluid, full-resolution graphics.
Morphyre requires permissions for internet and load on startup for the 'Device Mode', where it can display new graphics that you design on our website. These are not used by default.
* Some music players apply filters to the music they play, and so do not allow visualizations to react to the sounds they produce. If you have one of these, you will have to disable filters (if you can), use one of the many other Music players available for Android, or set up Morphyre to use the Microphone for sound reactivity.
AudioDroid User Manual:
Ever wanted to be a recording artist?
Dreamed of playing in a band?
Meet musicians and singers just like you, and start making music on nana!
++Recording in 3 steps
Record, mix, and share your music in 3 easy steps!
++Make music with friends, or with yourself
On nana, singing with others is just as easy as singing by yourself.
Sing karaoke to someone's guitar or piano track, play in a virtual band session, form a choir, or join in on someone else’s song - the possibilities are endless.
++Share to Twitter and Facebook
Connect nana to your social network for easy, automatic sharing.
Or copy your recording URL and send it to anyone, anywhere.
++Get connected with new friends
If you find an awesome singer or a talented pianist, give them a nod with an applause or a comment.
Make a new friend with a musical taste just like yours!
*Please connect via Wi-Fi for the best experience.
*Available on Android 4.1 and above, Android 4.2 and above recommended. May not be compatible with all devices.
AudioGuru is the attractive and well featured audio manager for your phone volume levels and ringer modes.
★ Manage media, ringer, alert, system and alarm volume levels.
★ 4 Custom volume profiles (presets).
★ Rename and edit Profiles.
★ Configure your default ringtones for ringer, alerts and alarm.
★ Automatically set profiles depending on time of day.
★ Solid and translucent widget skins.
★ 4 home screen widget sizes available.
★ Scheduler to automatically apply your presets whenever you want.
★ Available in over 5 different languages
TO RENAME A PROFILE: long press the profile button on the auto scheduling screen.
PRO KEY allows different schedules for work and non-work days.
TIP: Disconnect your ringer and alert volumes levels in your phone sound settings (on pre-ICS android only).
NOTE: Android 5+ replaced silent mode with priority mode.
NOTE: Android 4+ (ICS) DOES NOT let the ringer and alerts volumes be separated. Pre Android 4 phones can still separate them in the phone sound settings.
As a work around solution on ICS you can enable the adjustment of the ringtones and set your alert ringtone to "silent" for a particular profile e.g. sleep.
TRANSLATION: Looking for volunteers to translate to Arabic and other languages. Please email email@example.com
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
- simple and fast
- loading mp3 instrumental audio
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- volume settings on each track
- music track playback to earphones while recording vocal track
- wave encoding with automatic adjustable best sample rate (8-48 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- playback seek control
- track playback visualisation on waveform
- save/stop recording process control
- send/share a recording via soundcloud, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
If you have some propositions you can send them with this form: http://goo.gl/forms/0EEdkAjM8M
Dub Music Player + Equalizer is audio music player, that will meet your need for a clean and high quality sound. A must have audio player to play your favorite songs and playlists!
Pump up and uncork your sound quality and volume thanks to Dub Music Player + Equalizer.
Dub Music Player + Equalizer is a music track player, a frequency equalizer and spectrum analyser.
Access your own music library directly from the player. Control the frequencies you like for your songs and save your custom presets. Dub Music Player + Equalizer enables you to set 5 different band frequencies. Tune up each filter to bring out the best in your music. In addition to the low frequency filters, you’ll have the possibility to boost even more your bass sounds, thanks to the Bass Booster option, and you can enjoy in 3D sound, thanks to the Virtualizer option. Also, you’ll be able to visualize your music thanks to a spectrum analyser.
√ Audio player
√ Simple and effective interface, faithfully showing visualization of your music played.
√ Browse and play music by songs, artists, albums, playlists, folders and genres
√ 5 bands Equalizer (from low bass to highs to improve the quality of your songs)
√ Background music play (to keep playing your songs while you use other apps, or while your device is in stand-by mode)
√ 9 predefined presets, based on different music genres
√ Ability to save and delete custom presets
√ Bass boost audio effect to boost the volume of your bass like never before!
√ Virtualizer audio effect to enjoy in 3D sound
√ Music progress bar for an easy navigation within the song you're listening to
√ Repeat function to keep listening to your song over and over
√ Shuffle function to plays your songs in a random order
√ Vintage and polished design
√ Professional sound rendering
√ Media volume control
√ Home screen widget
√ Lock screen widget
√ Supports headset / Bluetooth controls.
Rediscover your music thanks to the new music player eq app! Plug in your headphones, or turn your speakers on, and listen to your music louder. Uncork music volume and enjoy at its best! Improve the quality of your sound!
There’s nothing like a good music player to boost your parties, or just make it your Android sounds like never before!
The available music equalizer presets:
√ Hip Hop
Please feel free to send us your feedback, or write your review.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
*******BEST FREESTYLE APP ON THE MARKET - ANDROID EXCLUSIVE********
Get in The Booth! Have you ever had a dope punch line while driving or even while sitting on the toilet? No studio, no pen, no pad, no problem. Freestyle and upload beats on the go and be heard from around the world in The Booth.
Freestyle anytime, anywhere:
Get in The Booth and freestyle over the hottest beats on the go. With The Booth, your mobile device is your studio.
Share your hottest beats:
Want to get your beats heard? How about having people from around the world lay fire vocals over your beats? With The Booth, you become a worldwide producer.
Share your freestlyes and beats via facebook, twitter, text and email reaching millions of listeners.
Rate and be rated:
If you are a great freestyler or produce the best beats, you will be noticed. Get into the top rated lists when others rate your freestyles and beats.
Requires headphones for recording.
For optimal results, use wifi.
Get the PRO version for unlimited freestyles/beats and no ads.
To SHARE BEATS and FREESTYLES click on the DOWN ARROW on your beat or freestyle. It will bring up a menu that will allow you to share.
Like The Booth on Facebook
If you have ANY issues or suggestions for the app, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I respond to every email!!
The hottest freestyle app where you can be in the booth and rap like the best rappers over the best beats
***Warning, your device needs to have an accelerometer. Which your device probably does ;)
Open source project looking for:
-Graphical designers for Thumpy and Snappy characters
-IT Developers to support database of thump and snap sounds
-Game Developers to do a Simon like game with Google Play Game Services support.