Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a Virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
The HDMI-audio through HDMI output connection, take over digital sound effect on TV Soundbar, Dedicated Soundbar Speaker or even A/V Receiver System. Soundbar Speaker Size Response supports 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz via Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II settings. It is a digital audio with uncompressed sample sizes of 24-bit / 192 kHz. Sounds like a DAC-to-HDMI instead of DAC-to-USB.
We deliver you the newest [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fast pace. Every bit is amazing.
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES
IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE EIZO, PLEASE DISABLE ANY FRONTEND DSP SOUND EFFECT FILTER ON TV, SOUNDBAR SPEAKER OR A/V RECEIVER SYSTEM
RECOMMENDED MUSIC TRANSPORT - NOOZY
▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
(tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
DAC-2-EMU: BurrBrown (100%), Tegra 2/3 (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), Realtek (70%), Yamaha (40%), Cirrus Logic (80%), Texas Instruments (100%), Qualcomm (100%)
MOVIES . GAMES . MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
This second course in our Audio Concepts series, is focussed on the complicated science of audio processing. It explains the concepts, terminology and applications that all audio professionals need to know and have in their audio toolbox. It includes deep studies on Levels, Gain-staging, Panning, EQ and all of the Dynamics processors and how these audio forces come together in recording, mixing and mastering music.
This course is filled with graphs and custom animations to help simplify complicated audio processing theory. It also goes through every aspect of audio, giving you detailed audio examples and letting you listen to how all these processing techniques work.
So if you’re looking to fully understand audio processing, spend some time exploring this in-depth course and all of the courses.
Table of Contents:
1. Audio Processing Basics
2. Recording Levels: Metering
3. Mix Levels: Best Practices
5. Panning Basics
6. Panning Conventions
7. Pan Law Explained
8. EQ Basics
9. Filters: LP, HP, BP, Notch
10. Graphic & Parametric EQ
11. Frequency Ranges
12. EQing Instruments
13. EQing the Mix
14. Dynamics Processors
15. Compression In Use
16. Threshold & Ratio Controls
17. Attack & Release Controls
18. Compression Effecst (Drums)
19. Parallel Compression
20. “Character” Compressors
21. Opto, FET, VCA
22. Multiband Compression
23. Brickwall Limiting
24. Expansion & Gating
25. Sidechain Applications
--- PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST TO SEE IF IT WORKS ON YOUR DEVICE.---
---The number of bands and frequency ranges vary with devices/roms.---
★ HomeScreen FX Control widget
★ Dual mode Equalizer
★ 10 Stock Equalizer Presets (if rom supports)
★ Save, delete, rename preset
★ Reverb presets (small room, medium room, large room, medium hall, large hall, plate)(if rom supports)
★ 2X Equalizer with three different rendering modes (Slight, Normal, Heavy)
★ Stereo Virtualizer (Headphone 3D effect) using stereo widening.
★ Bass booster
★ Separate profiles for Headphone & Loudspeaker
★ Automatic mode selection (HS & LS)
★ Works with all music players.
★ No root required
★ No Ads
Stock presets include:
★ Heavy Metal
★ Hip Hop
If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us.
Note: - Cyanogenmod users please disable your stock DSP Manager bundled with your rom.
- Please disable your default DSP Manager, Audio Equalizer, beats audio or any other sound manager for better performance.
- This app will apply FX to global O/P mix. (Notifications, Media, Alarm, Ringtone etc.)
Note: free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_2.1.1.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files) and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
Note: This package does NOT contain G-Stomper Studio (full version) and/or G-Stomper Rhythm (free).
For using this Sample-Pack, G-Stomper Studio (full version) or G-Stomper Rhythm (free) is required and must be installed on your device.
101 high quality Samples (16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono and Stereo)
A fine selection of spoken vocals:
SVC Female (female voices)
SVC Male (male voices)
SVC Synthetic (synthetic voices)
SVC Television (male and female voices)
IMPORTANT! Start the Content-Pack App and push the install button to install the new content to the G-Stomper folders.
Minimum recommended device specs for running G-Stomper apps:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SdCard read/write: used to install Samples and SoundSets
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
In this sound design course, Mo has prepared a rack full of awesome instruments and FX to unleash the power of Reason's amazing synths (think Thor and Scream 4, The Echo and Kong...)
You'll be blown away by what Dr. OctoRex can do when the good Doctor's envelopes filters and LFOs are tweaked and infused newfound energy! Then watch as Mo combines several of Reason's most twisted synths and FX and asserts control over 'em all using the power of the Combinator to create one massive sound effect that can be set free with one key press!
But let's not forget our old friend ReCycle...Learn how this granddad of rackmates can slice up your twisted audio and then toss it back inside OctoRex for some serious mangling—all within the powerful Reason rack.
Wow...so much to do and so much audio to do it with! Join Mo Volans and unleash your inner audio mangler in this 29-tutorial masterpiece, Twisted Sound Design .
Table of contents:
1. What Is Sound Design?
2. A Sound Designer’s Paradise
3. Patches, Devices and Audio
4. Synthesis Is Key in Sound Design
5. Reason’s Synthesizers
6. The Power of Thor
7. Treating External Sounds in Thor
8. Samplers Are Synths Too
9. A Note on the CV/Gate System
10. Thinking Outside the Box
11. Diverse Oscillator Setups
12. Granular Magic
13. "Found Sound" Theory
14. Pads, Drones and Textures
15. Drops, Sweeps and Rises
16. SFX With Dr. OctoRex
17. Building FX Kits in Kong
18. Redrum As an FX Trigger
19. Creating Super FX Processors
20. Ultimate Synth FX Stacks
21. Deep Macro Modulation
22. External and Internal Audio Editing
23. Time Stretch Essentials
24. Slicing, Dicing, Cutting and Pasting
25. ReCycle Your New Audio
26. Cutting-edge Distortion Sounds
27. Using Analog Echo Effects
28. Filtering Your New Effects
29. Tight Spaces and Ambience
Play and practice anytime and anywhere on your guitar or bass with ultra-realistic virtual representations of some of the most coveted amplifiers, stompboxes and effects of all time. You’ll be able to jam with confidence — all have been painstakingly modeled by the leader in analog gear modelling software for professional recording studios.
With AmpliTube, you’ll have an entire guitar and bass rig at your fingertips. Just like a traditional live setup, you get 3 stompbox effects running into an amp-head which you can pair with a cabinet and virtually mic in a number of different positions. Choose from 11 built-in stompbox effects: delay, noise filter, chorus, flanger, wah, fuzz, overdrive, octave, envelope filter and phazer (plus distortion once registered). You also get 5 amps with full controls: lead, clean, crunch, metal and bass plus 1 speaker cabinet and 2 microphones: dynamic and condenser.
AmpliTube has an enhanced preset system for effortless and efficient management of your sounds. A digital chromatic tuner is also included.
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets and 2 Mics
- Powerful preset system for managing presets and favorites
- instantiable as a plug-in in Soundcamp
- Chromatic tuner included
- Digital audio in/out
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Free versions also available
AmpliTube is compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 require Android 5 Lollipop.
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
The recording will be stored as .wav file on the external storage in a folder called "recordings".
In this free version of the app, the recording will stop when the file size reaches 50 MByte. If the app works fine for you and you would like the limit to be removed, check out the "USB Audio Field Recorder" app.
For a detailed description of the controls, please check out the "USB Audio Tester" app on the market.
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
More info: "Inspection of Visualizer's behavior"
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language. Please visit https://www.localize.im/v/dt . ("Localize" is an open-source Android app localization platform developed by delight.im team)
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.8 is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
+ android-morphing-number (https://github.com/bydavy/android-number-morphing)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
- Chinese (Traditional) support (Thx. 楊沁儒)
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
★The main features of the voice tuner
◆Analysis and display the pitch in real time
Voice input from the microphone is analyzed immediately, it will be displayed in the "pitch graph". The analysis range is approximately 4 octaves of F1 - E5. Since the pitch of the input voice is graph displayed on the pitch graph, you can check the fluid transition of the pitch. For example, by recognizing the voice of the blur of a long tone, you will be able to train a stable pitch voice.
◆While listening to the guide sound, utter the target of pitch
By listening to the sound guide, it is possible to check the pitch of the target. If you touch the keyboard of the screen, at the same time the guide sound of its height sounds, the pitch will be displayed in red line to pitch graph. Listen to the guide sound, as your voice line overlaps with the red line of the pitch graph, you uttered the voice.
◆Recording the pitch for 60 seconds
"VoiTUNER" record the pitch of the input voice for 60 seconds. When you turn off the "ON / OFF" button, flow of pitch graph stops. Then you drag in the graph, so you can check the data of the past 60 seconds.
"Pitch meter" below the graph displays the pitch difference between the guide sound and voice guidance. When the pitch difference is approximately equal to 0, the meter will indicate the center. When the pitch is shifted more than a semitone, meter indicates the red zone at each end. Please control a height of your voice as the meter to indicate the middle.
・You can also be used to tone practice, such as Chinese.
・You can play any time using the keyboard in the app. There are two types of keyboard of Ring-type and Line-type.
★The main features of the "Ear Quiz"
◆Quiz about the relative pitch
The quiz is designed to select the sound of the same pitch or the higher pitch by comparison hearing the two or more sounds. The relative pitch ability is said to improve anyone by training regardless of age.
◆Three phases of levels of the quiz
There are three levels, from rudimentary level to divide listen to the height of the sound, to a high difficulty level that separates listening to a slight difference in frequency. Quiz is made up of 10 questions each, 10 points will be added to the score if you answer correctly. However, if you listen to repeat the problem by Repeat button, it will be deducted from the addition points. Let's aim to 100 points!
◎Quiz questions example
・Select the sound of the same height as the first sound.
・Select the higher sound to hear the two sounds.
・Select one octave different height of the sound compared to the first sound.
・Select the 3 degrees different height of the sound compared to the first sound (for example "C" and "E")
Beautiful music instrument inspired by the Theremin, Continuum, Keyboard and Sequencer. Touch the screen and a note is generated. It's X-Axis (left-to-right) is pitch, which is designated by note and octave markings. It's Y-Axis (up-and-down) is up to you to control! Plasma Sound is incredibly configurable. Pick the note range, the waveform, cutoff, delay, tremolo, vibrato and more! You can even select between continuous mode (theremin-like), quantize mode (keyboard-like), and a hybrid.
Plasma Sound applies the same principals to the Sequencer to give you even more music creation abilities! Select a note to activate it, and drag up and down to select it's Y-value, controlling the same thing that the Y-Axis controls in the Keyboard section. Immediately you get an incredibly dynamic and versatile sequencer.
This app is known to have problems with older/lower end phones. The original Droid is known to work (just barely), but phones with lower specs will most likely run in to problems. Please don't leave a bad comment if your phone doesn't work; it's an intense app, intended for tablets (although an honest effort is put in to supporting older phones, I promise).
On top of all that is a beautiful visual based off of MSAFluid, The sound is generated by libpd.
100% Ad and cost free!
Please let me know of any bugs or errors you encounter! In addition, if you have any feature requests, let me know. Feel free to email me or post on the XDA thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=17498254 This is my instrument for my band, Shy Guy Says, http://shyguysays.com (check us out!), so I'm incredibly concerned about stability and ease of use!
The source for this program is at: https://github.com/rjmarsan/PlasmaSound
PlayerPro DSPPack provides an incomparable sound experience thanks to a high performance, high quality 10 band graphic equalizer, alongside booming bass and virtualizer effects and many audio customization options: gapless playback, cross fade, replay gain, left-right channel balance, audio limiting etc.
PlayerPro DSPack supports a range of more than 30 different audio formats, from the very popular to the very specialized. In addition, it contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption, making it the most battery friendly DSP plugin of the Android market.
!!!! PlayerPro DSPPack v4.0 requires PlayerPro Music Player v2.8 or later !!!!
* From PlayerPro app, go to Settings > Audio and check the "Activate DSP pack" option.
* Restart PlayerPro app for the changes to take effect (PlayerPro will ask you to do so).
* You can now access the audio effects screen via the options menu or from the player screen (EQ button).
* Use the audio settings menu to customize playback: adjust manual and auto crossfade time, activate gapless or replay gain, adjust left-right volume balance etc.
* In case you experience playback skipping, please increase the audio buffer: go to Settings / Audio and change the "Audio buffer" value. Larger buffers should reduce skipping.
DSP PACK FEATURES:
* Supports playback of all common audio formats, directly from PlayerPro music player: mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, wma, ogg, wav, flac.
* Supports playback of some less popular audio formats, using an external file browser app like ES File Explorer or ASTRO File Manager: wavpack, aif, au, paf, iff, svx, sf, voc, w64, mat4, mat5, pvf, xi, htk, caf, sd2, sds, txw, gsm, nist, rx2, opus.
* 10 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets.
* Ability to edit existing presets or create new ones.
* Preamp control.
* Audio limiter.
* Bass boost control.
* Virtualizer control.
* Volume balance control.
* Gapless playback.
* Auto and manual crossfade.
* Replay gain.
* Supports any audio sample rate thanks to downsampling.
* Runs on all ARM processors. Contains highly optimized ARM-NEON routines that dramatically reduce battery consumption.
The app shows all detected USB devices which were present when the app was started. Each of them can be selected, and if the detection of a sound card was successful, the supported modes for audio capturing and playback are displayed, as well as (part of) the controls of this sound card.
When a certain setting for capture (or playback) is selected, the buttons for streaming audio become active. To enable the "Ext mic to ext speaker" button, however, record and playback settings must match.
"Ext mic to int speaker" captures audio from the USB sound card and plays it via Android's sound system (typically built-in speakers).
"Int mic to ext speaker" captures audio from Androids default microphone and sends it to the USB sound cards output.
"Ext mic to ext speaker" operates solely on the USB sound card, sending all captured audio right back to its output.
While one of these 3 modes is active, only the record/playback/other controls are effective. For changing sample rates, the current operation has to be stopped.
If you find a sound card that is not properly detected, please press the feedback button. The data from the USB device(s) ("descriptors") is captured in an email to help debugging the issue. If applicable, add a short description of what went wrong.
If the sound card is detected but the streaming modes do not work, try lowering the USB load by decreasing the number of ISO packets, USB buffers, or both.
***Warning, your device needs to have an accelerometer. Which your device probably does ;)
Open source project looking for:
-Graphical designers for Thumpy and Snappy characters
-IT Developers to support database of thump and snap sounds
-Game Developers to do a Simon like game with Google Play Game Services support.