Player A will hold the device in front of Player B while not being able to see the display. Player A will then try to guess the word displayed by stating categories of words that might be related to the guess word. Player B will then respond with Yes, No or Maybe. Game will end when the word is successfully guessed by Player A and he/she taps the screen to stop the timer. Try with your friends and see who can guess the words with the shortest time.
Play - Random words (or words from selected category in settings) will be displayed based on configured time duration.
Custom - Player will input a pre-defined word before the start of the game. If no word is supplied, a random word (or word from selected category in Settings) is displayed. Time duration is again based on the configured setting.
3 Minutes - Try to guess all the words you can in 3 minutes from the 10 pre-selected words based on the configured category from Settings. Tap screen if guess is correct, tilt device sideways to pass word. You can not get back to the skipped words.
Words - Add, View, Edit and Delete words. Re-use words by re-enabling them all from the option menu. Long tapping on the words from the list will allow the user to edit or delete the selected word. You could always delete words that are unknown to you (ex. names) or update to a more familiar word.
Settings - Game settings. Choose a word category, set game duration, maximum number of words for 3 minutes mode, scroll delay or set text font, color and size. Preview settings.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used by ads to check for network connectivity.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Used in servings ads based on location.
INTERNET - Used by ads to check for internet availability to download new advertisement.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by ads to check for mobile network. The app does not store or send your personal details.
VIBRATE - Device vibration.
Always get the latest version here at Google Play.
Take note that this application is free and will always be free and is updated during free time.
Please help the developer by giving a rate of 5stars. Thanks :P -
Congklak is traditional game from Indonesia/Malaysia base on mancala.
You can read on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congklak about congklak.
There are two gameplay type :
1. Challenge : puzzle type, make all number empty without through the broken glass
2. Classic : classic type like tradisional Congklak gameplay
"Awale OnLine" offers
- 7 days Free Trial to play Oware online
- Rated games against real Oware people
- games with or without time limit
- Landscape mode
- View ranking players playing Oware online
- Challenge your friends play
- Play against another player in face to face (in full version)
- Strong computer opponent with adjustable playing strength (9 levels in full version) for an Oware match
- Rules in English, French, Spanish and German
This is an invaluable Awale companion for Oware players of all levels, from beginner to the strongest player.
It's a fun way to play Oware and improve your game.
It's also a great way to meet another Oware players from around the world.
NOTE: If you found bug or need to assist, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose wisely which of the holes in your field to play
The player capturing the most seeds wins
Awele is played throughout West Africa and the Caribbean. Among its many names are Ayò (Yoruba), Awalé (Côte d'Ivoire), Wari (Mali), Ouri, Ouril or Uril (Cape Verde), Warri (Caribbean), Wali (Dagbani), Adji (Ewe), Nchọ (Igbo) and Awélé (Ga). A common name in English is Awari.
= FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY
- 6 difficulty levels
- Human vs Human, Computer vs Human or even Computer VS Computer game available
- Adjustable speed for the computer move
- Detailed Awele rules
- Awele history
Each player has a field with seeds in it
At every turn the player choses one of his holes Players choose holes strategically to win more seeds than opponent and to prevent opponent from wining their seeds.
This is an ancient game played around the world.
There are many variations, but this game uses the most popular version of Kalah. Move & Capture Beads into your Home Pit.
Mancala Deluxe Features:
- Ad Free
- New Mancala Raid Game Mode
- Challenges, extra game modes coming with future updates.
You can play against the CPU with 3 difficulty levels to choose from. or play against your friend on your phone.
Unlock Achievements, post your score online with scoreloop!
customize your settings, to speed up or slow down the game.
The board game can be cumbersome to carry during travel, no losing pieces and much smaller on your phone or tablet.
Each player starts with 6 Pits (filled with 4 gemstones), totaling 48. The object of the game is to get the most gemstones in your Home Pit (Your Right Most Pit).
You get an extra turn if your last gemstone lands in your own mancala.
There is no luck or cheating in this game. This game is all about mathematical skill. Use techniques such as:
- free move (last stone ends up in your own mancala)
- forcing other player into Defense,(when you empty out one of your pits, creates capture oppurtunity later).
Play 5 rounds of mancala and collect as may Gems as possible. How many Gems can you collect?
Play against a randomly selected CPU skill level.
FREE GAME for Android Phones and Tablets. FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
This is a guessing game by asking the right questions based on the scrolling word. Based on "Pinoy Henyo" Game from GMA7's EAT BULAGA Show.
TeamUp Word Challenge can be played by a minimum of two persons. The first person will hold the device in the forehead(so he or she can't see the scrolling word) and guess the
word written on the screen of the device. He or She will provide the clues to narrow down the possibilities of guessing the right word.
The second person will only be allowed to answer YES, NO or MAYBE. The game will end if the first person mentions the correct word . If played by pairs or groups, the fastest time to guess the word will be the winner.
This game does not have fancy graphics and rather focus on gameplay, which also means the download size is tiny.
Oware is the oldest board game still generally being played today. This game is also known as Ayò, Awalé, Wari, Ouri, Ouril, Uril, Warri, Adji, Awélé, Awari and some other names depending on where you live. This game follows the abapa ruleset. If you do not know Oware, please read the instructions before playing.
Kalah, also sometimes called Mancala, is an easier game played with three seeds or marbles in each house and where multiple moves by each side is possible. This is the most common version of the game rules in the USA.
For playing against the computer, the hard level for Oware is significantly harder than the hard level for Kalah.
* BETA: Play Kalah online.
* Play against the computer or another person (on the same device).
* Multiple difficulty levels.
* Variable number of seeds.
This is an ad supported version, a paid version without ads is also available.
Just PURE FUN!!!
Be warned: This game is insanely fun for KIDS and for ADULTS also.
Learn the Filipino Alphabet in a fun way by matching 3 same letters horizontally, vertically, L-shape, or T-shape pattern.
The Filipino Alphabet have the same 26-letter English Alphabet plus additional two letters: Ň and NG characters.
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME?
1. Tap on any of the letter to start the game.
a) A to G group menu, target score to pass the level is 5000 points in 5 moves.
b) H to N group menu, target score to pass the level is 10000 points in 10 moves.
c) Ň to S group menu, target score to pass the level is 20000 points in 15 moves.
d) T to Z group menu, target score to pass the level is 50000 points in 25 moves.
2. Match 3 or more same letter (in horizontal, vertical, L-shape, or T-shape form) to get points.
3. Pause or continue the game or go back to home menu.
4. Tap on the question mark to show help screen.
5. Restart the game or go back to home menu.
Swipe to the LEFT, RIGHT, UP, or DOWN to move and match a letter.
The ?? character represents any letter, combined it with a pair of letters to get more points.
In the home menu, tapping on the App Title will load random group of letters and will be in endless game mode.
Beat your own best score.
- Nice graphics animation.
- Nice background music
Have fun playing the game.
Don't forget to right a review and rate it.
Thanks in advance.
"Kalaha Game" is an easy and nicely animated version that captivates for hours and hours.
If you want to know Kalaha rules and how to play, try the interactive tutorial included.
- Online and offline game
- 10 levels of AI
- Rule variants
- AI advice can be displayed or not (a smart way to avoid pitfalls and to improve)
And now, play on.
* Supported kinds of checkers: 80-celluar, armenian, brazilian/german, canadian, checkers/american, corners (12 draughts), corners (9 draughts), croda, crowded, czech, diagonal, filipino, give-away, gothic, greek, international/polish, italian, laska, lika, malaysian/singaporean, pool, portuguese, russian, spanish, sparse, Sri Lankian, stavropol, thai, towers, towers give-away, and turkish
* Two-player mode
* Improved AI and 7 levels of difficulty from novice to professional
* The game supports more than 10 languages
* Beautiful interface and several board skins: wood, marble and leather
* The game looks great on all devices: on small screens there is only necessary information and the board is as large as possible, on large screens and tablets high-resolution images are used
* Smooth animation with animation speed setting
* Moves selection is possible by touching and dragging
* Undo and redo move are supported
* Current game is always stored, therefore you can continue it at any time
* Sounds are available and can be turned off
* Additional useful settings: possible move highlighting, quick move selection, disable screen dimming or deny screen auto-rotation
* On multi-core devices the AI uses all the cores and makes moves faster
* The game is optimized very well and its size is less than 1 megabyte, so it doesn't take a lot of space on your phone or tablet
shashki, checkers, draughts, dama, damas, online, play, logic, brain games, free, single-player, two-player
This version of the game lets you enjoy the brilliant, ancient game in a whole new environment; up in a tree, capturing bugs into matchboxes.
Ready, set, capture!
Depending on the region, you call it Oware, Ayo, Awale, Awele, Awari, Wari, Warri, Ouri, Kalah, Bao...
Travel to Africa with this classic strategic board game.
Features One-Player and Two-Player mode, advanced Artificial Intelligence, game statistics and rules included.
Fun Mancala Oware offers improved design and graphism to let you enjoy the greatest game experience.
This app is optimised for both smartphones and tablets, and supports any screen resolution.
african game Awale. You can play against other players or
against the computer.
You play against the other players of the Ethnoludie network
: www.ethnoludie.com website and android platform.
Awale is also called "Game of six" in Togo or "Adgito" in
Benin. This game is played in all the african continent,
but also in Philippines, Malaysia, Ceylan, Louisiane and
Ethnoludie is one website that allows playing to online games
that are part of the cultural references of some countries
or regions of the world. Ethnoludie provide also some forgotten
games that however, are at the origin of several current games.
To play against computer you also need one internet
connection : the game logic is calculated on our
* PST Files are searched automatically when opening (no need to mess with directories). PST files must be somewhere in the SDCARD
* Download of attachments
Thanks for the reports and for your support!
Update is long overdue. Major speed up!! Tested on 3gb PST file. ;)