ZShaolin saves you time and effort to be set on Android with a PRO terminal full of authentic GNU/Linux tools: local storage and LAN services, no ads and no clouds.
☞ Vim (fully featured) to edit texts with syntax highlight and more
☞ Emacs console the lisp extensible editor, fully featured
☞ RSync to transfer large files over the Internet
☞ OpenSSH client and daemon to connect remote machines
☞ Tmux console terminal screen manager and multiplexer
☞ Mongoose shares files on LAN over HTTP and WebDAV
☞ FFMpeg to convert, decode and encode audio and video files
☞ ImageMagick to convert and manipulate all image formats
☞ dcraw and jhead to edit raw photo formats and metadata
☞ Sox and OggZ to manipulate and convert audio files
☞ GnuPG and Steghide to hide and protect secret files
☞ HTop, NCdu and other tools to understand what's going on
☞ Awk, Sed, Curl and GNU tools for shell scripts
☞ Manpages and even Games, how can we live without them? ;^)
As you can imagine ZShaolin is there to make an hacker's life easier when using Android, while offering a friendly learning environment for shell scripting.
+ experimental packages:
☞ Git versioning system (limited to local functions)
☞ Lynx a textual web browser
☞ Midnight Commander file manager for console
ZShaolin comes complete with all manual pages of included programs (just use man!)
There is plenty of documentation freely available on the Internet in English and other languages on how to use a terminal console, here below we suggest some introductory reading:
☞ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_shell Information about the Z-shell
☞ http://en.flossmanuals.net/command-line Introduction to the command-line
☞ http://zshwiki.org ZSh user's wiki
☞ http://grml.org/zsh/grml-zsh-refcard.pdf ZSh configuration reference card
☞ http://www.imagemagick.org/script image manipulation
☞ http://sox.sourceforge.net/Docs/Documentation audio manipulation
☞ http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html video manipulation
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Remote Shell (NEW!)
To log-in using another computer on the local network via SSH run 'z-ssh' and follow the instructions.
ZShaolin will generate keys and launch an ssh daemon.
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Known Bugs
☞ SWIFT keyboard not supported.
☞ UTF-8 extended characters are not supported (yet).
☞ Only ARM devices supported, no Intel (yet).
☞ Not really a bug, but you need approx 240MB free! be sure there is enough space in FLASH (not sdcard)
We are actively developing ZShaolin and we welcome your bug reports: please report your problems on https://github.com/dyne/ZShaolin/issues and not in the market comments! We do our best to help and improve the software, but you need to make sure your hardware is in a good state and test twice if you can reproduce the bug. And rember this is software for developers and sysadmins: people who read the manuals and love to care about details! ;^)
This application is still in development: by buying it you will support its progress, on our website we also detail how your money is spent.
If you don't have money to pay, you can build ZShaolin yourself: its all made with free and open-source software. To get to the sources follow links from the homepage on https://www.dyne.org/software/zshaolin
Many people supported this development by buying this app: MANY THANKS!
And happy hacking! :^)
GPG provides an integrated experience, so clicking on OpenPGP files "just works". You can also share files to GPG to decrypt, encrypt, sign, or verify them. GPG will respond when you click on a OpenPGP fingerprint URL (one that starts with openpgp4fpr:). GPG also gives you complete command line access to the entire GnuPG suite of encryption software.
Before using GPG, be sure to launch the app and let it finish its installation process. Once it has completed, then you're ready to use it!
If you want to use the command line, the easiest way to get started with GPG is to install Android Terminal Emulator. GPG will automatically configure Android Terminal Emulator as long as you have the "Allow PATH extensions" settings enabled. Get the Android Terminal Emulator at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm
CyanogenMod Privacy Guard must be disabled for this app to work!
★ TRUSTED SECURITY: GnuPG already seamlessly integrates into Mac OSX (GPGtools), Windows (gpg4win), GNU/Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora.
★ OPEN STANDARD COMPLIANT: Full OpenPGP implementation following RFC2440 and RFC4880
★ PUBLIC KEY ENCRYPTION: Full interoperable replacement of the proprietary Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) standard.
★ BROAD ALGORITHM LANDSCAPE: Supports 3DES, AES, Blowfish, CAST5, DSA, ElGamal, MD5, RSA, RIPDE-MD-160, SHA-1, TIGER, and Twofish.
★ CONFIRMED SECURITY: Italian Police, the FBI, and British police have been unable to crack its security and have resorted to demanding private keys. It’s been likened as “the closest you’re likely to get to military-grade encryption” by cryptographer Bruce Schneier.
★ KEYSERVER SUPPORT: Integrated support for HKP keyservers (ipv4.pool.sks-keyservers.net).
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: GPG is available for friends who speak: العربية, čeština, Deutsch, English, español, suomi, français, magyar, italiano, 日本語, latviešu valoda, Nederlands, Norsk, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ, polski, português, português do Brasil, Русский, slovenčina, slovenščina, svenska, Türkçe,Tiếng Việt, 中文(简体), 中文(台灣)
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gpg
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so there will inevitably be bugs. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ SECURITY FOR APPS: We have an API in the works so that developers can easily embed this into any app to give it state of the art security features.
★ GUI: We’re developing a new Android experience for using encryption
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! https://guardianproject.info/contact
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make GnuPG for Android even better https://github.com/guardianproject/gnupg-for-android
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+) https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
NOTE: BACK UP YOUR SECRET KEYS! Preferably before updating. There were many database changes. If something goes wrong, then email me... the keys can be recovered in that case.
A fork of APG called OpenKeychain added most of the new features, which have now been merged back into APG.
APG development is active again and I'm mostly working on the implementation of PGP/MIME now.
* Fix K-9 integration that was broken in 1.1.0
* Merge OpenKeychain development back into APG
* new drawer layout (touch top left icon)
* KeyRing without private master key Import
* QR key sharing
* NFC key sharing
* colorized fingerprints
* K-9 support
* manage secret/public keys (eg. GPG/PGP)
* encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify emails and files
* integration with K9
* HKP Keyserver support
* basic key creation and editing possible
* Intent API for other apps
Please rate it and suggest features you want.
Source code is GPLv3 and can be found here: https://github.com/thialfihar/apg
Modern encryption is based on digital “keys”. OpenKeychain stores and manages your keys, and those of the people you communicate with, on your Android. It also helps you find others’ keys online, and interchange keys by touching devices. But its most frequent use is in using those keys to encrypt and decrypt messages.
OpenKeychain integrates with
• K-9 Mail
• and many more…
OpenKeychain is designed to be trustworthy. It’s Free Software with no secrets; anyone can examine and validate every bit of it.
• Full network access: To query keyservers
• Near Field Communication: To exchange keys via NFC; Yubikey NEO support
• Storage: To import/export keys from sd card
• Identity/Contact: To pre-fill name, email, and search queries; integration with Android's contacts
• Camera: To scan QR Codes for adding keys
Because OpenKeychain is Free Software, anyone can validate that the permissions are indeed only required for the listed features.
IMPORTANT, GMAIL USERS
To allow PGP Mail to access your GMail emails, you have to setting your GMail account. More info here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255.
All data from PGP Mail are ciphered, including your account info.
PGP Mail is an Android application which combines a standard email client with a PGP encryption framework. With this unique application no need of getting bored managing several and complex applications. Everything has been centralized in a very intuitive way (much easier than computer solutions such as Thunderbird or Enigmail) in one single app.
OpenPGP safeguards your emails andprotects your privacy.
In order to seal the email content (either on your Android phone, on the mail server, on your computers and above all while sending over the internet), and make it incomprehensible for any intrusive person, OpenPGPciphers and signs both your emails and those of your correspondents (S/MIME, GPG, PGP MIME formats are supported). With a very convenient design, PGP encryption use can be activated by default for a subset of contacts orcan be set to remain optional.
All your emails are protected against the lost or the theft of your phone.
PGP Mail ensures this protection by fully encrypting any data that is stored by the app. Downloaded emails (even if they were not already encrypted by PGP), attached documents, contact lists (together with their PGP key when applicable), settings...
Rooting the device is not necessary for this application.
Unlike several apps, you do not need to have the root permissions to run this application. You just need to install the app, set your email account and PGP key, and you’re good to go! Fully protected! This is easy, intuitive, and it is what anyone is looking for.
Regarding emails, this app enables you :
- to set up your email account (automatic set up for famous email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Live, or any other IMAP, POP and SMTP accounts on top of SSL),
- to read, write, answer or delete emails,
- to have a glimpse of emails, by conversation,
- to see, create folders and drag-and-drop emails,
- to handle any type of received attached files ( for instance open them, and savethem in the external storage) and compose emails containing attached files,
- to delete emails,
- to PGP encrypt email.
Regarding PGP key management, the app enables you :
- to generate your own PGP keys (DSA Elgamal, DSA, RSA),
- to import your PGP key or PGP keys of your contacts via the system external storage (for instance with a text file from your email client software Thunderbird or Enigmail),
- to import PGP public key from an email attached file,
- to send your PGP public key by email, in an attached file,
- to export your PGP public and/or private key to the phone external storage (for instance in a text file that can be then imported by software such as Thunderbird and Enigmail),
- to export your contact public keys to the phone external storage (a file text that can then be imported in software such as Thunderbird or Enigmail).
Regarding PGP encryption, the app enables you:
- to encrypt-only, sign-only, or both encrypt and sign an email (for one or several recipients),
- to decrypt and/or validate an email signature as well as files that have been attached with PGP,
- regarding your contacts, the app enables you,
- to create/delete/modify internal PGP Mail contacts,
- to bind a contact with a PGP public key and choose a default encryption rule for the contact (always encrypt and sign emails for this recipient, never encrypt any email for this recipient,…),
- to import a contact list from the Android phone.
Regarding data encryption, this app enables you:
- to locally encrypt, on the phone itself, both your PGP and email settings, downloaded emails (together with their attached files), contact list, everything with a strong ciphering algorithm (AES algorithm),
- to modify the application password.
SQLCipher is an SQLite extension that provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files. To date, the core library has been open-sourced, sponsored and maintained by Zetetic LLC, and it was ported to Android in 2011 by the Guardian Project.
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: NoteCipher is available for friends who speak: Catalan, (Català), English, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Norwegian (Bokmål), Spanish (Español), Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/notecipher/
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so bugs are inevitable. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info.
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! Find us on IRC: #guardianproject on freenode and oftc
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject.
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make Notecipher even better https://github.com/guardianproject/notecipher
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+)
One App to manage email, sms and calls!
+ PGP encryption of emails
+ Search & Filter
+ Chat Mode (use EMail like SMS)
+ Call Recorder (check out free version first, if this is important for you!)
+ Tells what's going on using Android's speech engine
+ Sychronizes SMS/Calls from mobile to tablet/pc through your mailbox
+ Scheduler control
+ Multiple imap idle
+ Alarm function
+ Own address management
PLEASE CHECK FREE VERSION FIRST TO GO SURE YOUR DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE!
The MCC is, as the title suggests, far more than just an enhanced email client:
It brings together the 3 ways of mobile communication:
Email, SMS and Calls.
A thematic mapping of messages is done automatically after a single indication of the criterion: Contact or origin.
Topics can be free defined, the movement to server-side folders is done by the MMC also.
So the created order will be available at you PC's email client too, even SMS and phone call entries get uploaded, if you want so.
The Message Control Center is trimmed for efficiency:
The synchronization with your mailboxes is done in the background, your operation with the program is just as intuitive.
+ The overview of all news and topics is created 2 dimensional,
the constant changing of folders to view messages inside is obsolete!
+ An email conversation is simple as SMS: >> just type your reply and send,
where the change between call, SMS and email is possible at any time.
+ Widgets for the homescreen represent the current message status
and serve shortcuts to the several topics.
+ Encryption and decryption of emails (PGP) without a need of technical background
In addition, the Control Center offers some more convenient special functions:
+ Voice output:
With an intelligent summary the MCC will inform you by
Android speech about incoming messages.
That this is more than a nice gimmick, is clearly at the latest,
if your take, due to the announcement, the device NOT in your hand!
+ The MCC operates in so-called modes of operation:
For each mode of operation can be acoustic issues and accounts-call intervals
be adjusted. So it is not only possible subtle or no signals at "Meeting" set, but also
to restrict the retrieval of messages in "free time" to private accounts.
+ Scheduled control:
The changing from one operation mode to another, can be controled by the included scheduler:
Issues like "Daily by 23 clock: sleep" or "weekday from 17 clock: Leisure" are possible.
+ Alarm function:
By sending a codephrase like "house on fire" or "glass is empty" familiar people
are able to contact you even the mcc operates in sleep mode. Similar to an alarm clock,
MCC will stop vibrating, singing or beeping even after manual confirmation.
+ Your personal data are protected in a simple way:
The Message Control Center includes its own contact management, third-party apps have no access by default.
Of course this internal addressbook can be synchronized in whole or in parts with the Android's address book.
+ Little things on the side:
- Fast access to Public-Key Server by addressbook contacts
- Easy creation of new key pairs and autmatic publishing to Public-Key Server
- SSL / TLS encryption for secure communications with IMAP / SMTP
- 3D/Glanz/SW-Optik is not your thing? Colors and styles can be largely adapted to personal preferences!
- SMS client in thread view
- The voice acting is freely configurable: Create text with placeholders for subject, sender, SMS or E-mail Subject
- Up to 10 IMAP accounts and 99 folders can be easily processed simultaneously on a fairly new smartphone
- Export and import of address book and settings support installation on multiple devices
- MCC uses the Bouncy Castle Crypto API: www.bouncycastle.org
The MCC dies NOT transmit any information to the manufacturer or third parties, even in anonymised form.
1. PGP keys generation.
2. Importing of the existing PGP keys.
3. Encryption of outgoing messages.
4. Decryption of incoming messages.
PGPTools means simplicity and convenience! Here are the main advantages of the application.
You won’t have to surf the net for other PGP keys-generating software.
Now everything is at your fingertips!
By simply touching the screen you will be able to create a key to encrypt a message and send it to the subscriber in a way convenient for you.
In two clicks, you will encrypt or decrypt messages that are securely hidden from onlookers.
Perhaps you already have private keys and you want to maintain an active correspondence with their use.
Our application can do this.
With PGPTools you can import or export a pair of keys for further use.
Simplicity and convenience are the main advantages of PGPTools.
Which key rings have you certified, and which key owners have vouched for the key rings you currently hold? What trust have you accorded to them, and what relevance does it have?
Decide for yourself.
* Create, certify, revoke, and delete key rings
* Encrypt, sign, verify, and decrypt files and text messages
* Search, Import, and Export to key servers
* Add/Remove key servers
* Add user IDs and subkeys
* Change primary user ID
* Revoke key rings, subkeys and certifications
* Change key expiration and password
* Assign nicknames to key owners
* Assign trust to key owners
* Set your own policy for key validation
* Navigate your Web of Trust
* Remembers password of most recently used encrypting/decrypting key for 15 minutes after last use
* Auto-lookup of unknown signing keys
* Import key rings from File, Key Server, or Bluetooth
* Export key rings to File, Key Server, Mail, or Bluetooth
* Integrates seamlessly with the Squeaky Mail email client
With PGP KeyRing for Android, you can easily certify and exchange key rings and continually expand your Web of Trust.
Many thanks to Isildo Mendes for the Portuguese translation!
PGP KeyRing conducts strict tests on the contents of the key rings you import. All assertions - user ids and email addresses, subkeys, certifications, and revocations - are thoroughly verified. Are the digital signatures backing these claims valid? If the answer is "no" for any portion of a key ring you attempt to import, it is rejected in its entirety. You can therefore be sure that any key ring accepted into PGP KeyRing was not tampered with en route to you and is perfectly genuine.
For this reason, third party certifications (for example, by your friends) will only be recognized if the certifier's public certificate has also been imported. Access to the certifier's public key the only way PGP KeyRing can be sure the certification is actually genuine.
PGP KeyRing works with HKP key servers. This is why you can add them freely. In general, HKP key servers are available on port 11371. More information should be available on the web.
PGP KeyRing can be used seamlessly by Squeaky Mail to send and receive encrypted messages. No manual jumping between apps required. Squeaky Mail is based entirely on the popular, open source email client K-9 Mail.
PRIVACY: PGP KeyRing stores your private keys - encrypted using a block cipher algorithm and protected by your password - locally on the phone. They are only ever used to perform the encryption operations YOU have specified. They are NEVER transferred off the phone. (The Internet permission is used to access Key Servers and the help page.) In fact, if you try and export your private keys by Mail or Bluetooth, PGP KeyRing will only transfer your public keys. Secret keys can only be exported to FILE locally on the phone. You decide what happens from there. Similarly, PGP KeyRing does not collect metrics on how you use the app, nor does it transmit any information related to your identity.
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Then give PGP SMS "writing sms" permissions.
- secure sms transmission with asymmetric encryption
- totaly over sms
- public-key infrastructure (PKI)
- comfortable and easy use
If you want to share sensitive data with someone, others should not be able to spy the data. To reach this goal we created this app.
With this app, an attacker, who probably intercepted the sms to get its content, cannot get any information from the content because he can not do anything with the encrypted text.
A Keypair is created.
With the Public Key you encrypt a message.
With the Private Key you decrypt an encrypted message.
You send your Public Key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message. The person encrypts the message with your Public Key and sends the encrypted Message to you. ONLY YOU can decrypt the encrypted Message with your Private Key.
Instruction to send encrypted messages:
- your friend shares you his public key
- now you can send him an encrypted message
Instruction to get encrypted messages
- create a keypair if you dont have one
- share your public key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message.
If you have suggestions, feel free to contact us. :)
tags: privacy, encryption, private, public, keys, secure, sms, secure sms, pgp, gpg, message, crypted, encrypted, secret, encoded, decoded, anti, prism.
Any problems? Feel free to contact me.
Attention: Currently some cyanogenmod nightlies have an error while sending multipart sms messages.
• Be as beautiful and easy to use as possible without sacrificing security or privacy
• Rely on existing, well established protocols
• Do not require a Google Account or specifically Google Cloud Messaging (GCM)
• Require as little permissions as possible
• End-to-end encryption with either OTR or openPGP
• Sending and receiving images
• Intuitive UI that follows Android Design guidelines
• Pictures / Avatars for your Contacts
• Syncs with desktop client
• Conferences (with support for bookmarks)
• Address book integration
• Multiple Accounts / unified inbox
• Very low impact on battery life
Conversations works with every XMPP server out there. However XMPP is an extensible protocol. These extensions are standardized as well in so called XEP’s. Conversations supports a couple of those to make the overall user experience better. There is a chance that your current XMPP server does not support these extensions. Therefore to get the most out of Conversations you should consider either switching to an
XMPP server that does or - even better - run your own XMPP server for you and your friends.
These XEPs are - as of now:
* XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams - or rather mod_proxy65. Will be used to tranfer files if both parties are behind a firewall (NAT).
* XEP-0138: Stream Compression saves bandwith
* XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
* XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.
* XEP-0237: Roster Versioning mainly to save bandwidth on poor mobile connections
You can easily browse and view encrypted files previously created with "DriveLock File Protection" on your Mac or Windows computer (sold separately).
Of course you also can use DriveLock to access files in unencrypted folders the same way, so you only need one app to access all your documents on any supported cloud services.
DriveLock uses state-of-the-art encryption algorithms (AES-256) to keep your date safe. Use DriveLock for Android together with DriveLock File Protection for Windows or Mac (sold separately) and you can easily and securely exchange sensitive data using the cloud storage of your choice.
* Integrates Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive
* Access encrypted folders created by the desktop version of DriveLock File Protection
* State of the art encryption with AES-256
* Individual file encryption - perfect for cloud storages
* Display all common file formats like Office, PDF, image, video and audio files
* Browse all files in your cloud storage (encrypted or not)
* On-device decryption
* Built-in cache for short access times
There are two types of secure email:
1. One-time password per email - Best for users who don't email each other often, e.g. loan agent
2. Long term secure connection - Best for users who email each other often, e.g. colleagues
The app uses color to help users to identify different type of email in the email listing page. Secure email is identified by green; Secure Connect Invite and Accept are identified by yellow.