Which key rings have you certified, and which key owners have vouched for the key rings you currently hold? What trust have you accorded to them, and what relevance does it have?
Decide for yourself.
* Create, certify, revoke, and delete key rings
* Encrypt, sign, and decrypt files and text messages
* Add/Remove key servers
* Search, Import, and Export to key servers
* Add user IDs and subkeys
* Revoke key rings, subkeys and certifications
* Change key expiration
* Create, add, and verify floating signature files
* Assign nicknames to key owners
* Assign trust to key owners
* Set your own policy for key validation
* Navigate your Web of Trust
* Remembers password of most recently used encrypting/decrypting key for 15 minutes after last use
* Import key rings from File, Key Server, or Bluetooth
* Export key rings to File, Key Server, Mail, or Bluetooth
* Integrates seamlessly with the Squeaky Mail email client
With PGP KeyRing for Android, you can easily certify and exchange key rings and continually expand your Web of Trust.
PGP KeyRing conducts strict tests on the contents of the key rings you import. All assertions - user ids and email addresses, subkeys, certifications, and revocations - are thoroughly verified. Are the digital signatures backing these claims valid? If the answer is "no" for any portion of a key ring you attempt to import, it is rejected in its entirety. You can therefore be sure that any key ring accepted into PGP KeyRing was not tampered with en route to you and is perfectly genuine.
For this reason, third party certifications (for example, by your friends) will only be recognized if the certifier's public certificate has also been imported. Access to the certifier's public key the only way PGP KeyRing can be sure the certification is actually genuine.
Master keys are not considered valid for encryption or signing files in PGP KeyRing. Only subkeys can do that. If your key ring contains a single key (the master), you will only be able to use it to certify third parties. Similarly, El Gamal subkeys cannot be used for signing files, only encrypting them. You always have the option to add an RSA subkey.
PGP KeyRing works with HKP key servers. This is why you can add them freely. However, some confusion might arise as to which key servers are actually implementing HKP. Just because there is a web front-end does not mean the key server is also an HKP key server! In general, HKP key servers are available on port 11371. More information should be available on the web.
PGP KeyRing can be used seamlessly by Squeaky Mail to send and receive encrypted messages. No manual jumping between apps required. Squeaky Mail is based entirely on the popular, open source email client K-9 Mail.
- secure sms transmission with asymmetric encryption
- totaly over sms
- public-key infrastructure (PKI)
- comfortable and easy use
If you want to share sensitive data with someone, others should not be able to spy the data. To reach this goal we created this app.
With this app, an attacker, who probably intercepted the sms to get its content, cannot get any information from the content because he can not do anything with the encrypted text.
A Keypair is created.
With the Public Key you encrypt a message.
With the Private Key you decrypt an encrypted message.
You send your Public Key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message. The person encrypts the message with your Public Key and sends the encrypted Message to you. ONLY YOU can decrypt the encrypted Message with your Private Key.
Instruction to send encrypted messages:
- your friend shares you his public key
- now you can send him an encrypted message
Instruction to get encrypted messages
- create a keypair if you dont have one
- share your public key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message.
If you have suggestions, feel free to contact us. :)
tags: privacy, encryption, private, public, keys, secure, sms, secure sms, pgp, gpg, message, crypted, encrypted, secret, encoded, decoded, anti, prism.
Any problems? Feel free to contact me.
Attention: Currently some cyanogenmod nightlies have an error while sending multipart sms messages.
OLIVEMAIL Mail is based on Open source projects which named K9-Mai an open-source e-mail client with search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, bcc-self, PGP, mail on SD & more!
* Email pushed automatically to your phone
* Search all your messages
* Rich text edit
* Insert picture in text
* Access synched messages when off line
* View messages by conversation
* Multiple Gmail accounts
* Stars, labels, and many other features
One App to manage email, sms and calls!
+ PGP encryption of emails
+ Chat (no registration needed!)
+ Call Recorder (check out free version first, if this is important for you!)
+ Tells what's going on using Android's speech engine
+ Sychronizes SMS/Calls from mobile to tablet/pc through your mailbox
+ Scheduler control
+ Multiple imap idle
+ Alarm function
+ Own address management
PLEASE CHECK FREE VERSION FIRST TO GO SURE YOUR DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE!
The MCC is, as the title suggests, far more than just an enhanced email client:
It brings together the 3 ways of mobile communication:
Email, SMS and Calls.
A thematic mapping of messages is done automatically after a single indication of the criterion: Contact or origin.
Topics can be free defined, the movement to server-side folders is done by the MMC also.
So the created order will be available at you PC's email client too, even SMS and phone call entries get uploaded, if you want so.
The Message Control Center is trimmed for efficiency:
The synchronization with your mailboxes is done in the background, your operation with the program is just as intuitive.
+ The overview of all news and topics is created 2 dimensional,
the constant changing of folders to view messages inside is obsolete!
+ An email conversation is simple as SMS: >> just type your reply and send,
where the change between call, SMS and email is possible at any time.
+ Widgets for the homescreen represent the current message status
and serve shortcuts to the several topics.
+ Encryption and decryption of emails (PGP) without a need of technical background
In addition, the Control Center offers some more convenient special functions:
+ Voice output:
With an intelligent summary the MCC will inform you by
Android speech about incoming messages.
That this is more than a nice gimmick, is clearly at the latest,
if your take, due to the announcement, the device NOT in your hand!
+ The MCC operates in so-called modes of operation:
For each mode of operation can be acoustic issues and accounts-call intervals
be adjusted. So it is not only possible subtle or no signals at "Meeting" set, but also
to restrict the retrieval of messages in "free time" to private accounts.
+ Scheduled control:
The changing from one operation mode to another, can be controled by the included scheduler:
Issues like "Daily by 23 clock: sleep" or "weekday from 17 clock: Leisure" are possible.
+ Alarm function:
By sending a codephrase like "house on fire" or "glass is empty" familiar people
are able to contact you even the mcc operates in sleep mode. Similar to an alarm clock,
MCC will stop vibrating, singing or beeping even after manual confirmation.
+ Your personal data are protected in a simple way:
The Message Control Center includes its own contact management, third-party apps have no access by default.
Of course this internal addressbook can be synchronized in whole or in parts with the Android's address book.
+ Little things on the side:
- Fast access to Public-Key Server by addressbook contacts
- Easy creation of new key pairs and autmatic publishing to Public-Key Server
- SSL / TLS encryption for secure communications with IMAP / SMTP
- 3D/Glanz/SW-Optik is not your thing? Colors and styles can be largely adapted to personal preferences!
- SMS client in thread view
- The voice acting is freely configurable: Create text with placeholders for subject, sender, SMS or E-mail Subject
- Up to 10 IMAP accounts and 99 folders can be easily processed simultaneously on a fairly new smartphone
- Export and import of address book and settings support installation on multiple devices
- MCC uses the Bouncy Castle Crypto API: www.bouncycastle.org
The MCC dies NOT transmit any information to the manufacturer or third parties, even in anonymised form.
Please note: Exchange accounts are NOT supported yet.
••••• Highlights •••••
★ Beautiful yet simple design for a great user experience
★ Automatic setup for many popular email services like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail
★ Supports more email services via IMAP, POP3 and/or SMTP
★ Split-screen views on tablet sized screens
★ Advanced Email Widget
★ Rich-text editor to format text including the signature: bold, italic, underline, strike-through, superscript, subscript, text size, text color, background color, numbering, bullet points, indentation, left/center/right alignment, links, images, undo/redo.
★ Swipe messages to delete, archive or mark as spam
★ Text-to-speech notifications based on user activity (driving, cycling, walking...)
★ Localized in more than 20 different languages
★ Encryption and signatures (PGP in conjunction with APG)
★ Integration with DashClock widget, Nova and Apex Launcher
★ Highly configurable and customizable
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Keyboard, trackball and touch screen
✔ Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.0 - 4.4
••••• Permissions •••••
K-@ Mail uses the following permissions:
★ Network communication - full network access: retrieve, send, delete, update emails
★ Network communication - view network connections: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the availability and the type of the network connection
★ Network communication - Google Play license check: used to check the license of the Pro version
★ Sync Settings - read sync settings: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the background synchronization settings of the device
★ Your applications information - run at startup: scheduled polling and push email is started after the device has booted
★ Your social information - read your contacts: use contacts as recipients for emails
★ Your social information - modify your contacts: create contacts from recipient and sender fields
★ Your social information - activity recognition: used to notify incoming emails using text-to-speech based on the user's activity (walking, driving, running etc.).
★ Your accounts - find accounts on the device: used to populate the account setup screen with the default email account (only first account)
★ Affects Battery - control vibration: emails can be notified by vibration
★ Affects Battery - prevent device from sleeping: the device needs to be awake when emails are polled on a scheduled basis or pushed by the server
★ Storage - modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: store the account database on sdcard, load and save attachments from and to sdcard
★ System tools - test access to protected storage: this permission is automatically requested if the storage permission above is required
[Yahoo!, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, E-Mail, email, mail, Exchange, IMAP, POP3, SMTP]
Note: This app is not compatible with Asus Transformer devices (except the TF101). Affected customers please contact email@example.com to receive a refund.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains NO ads. The pro version does contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version. Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using openPGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using openPGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, please try the ad version to see all!
"For Android users looking for the best alternative to the stock mail client, it would be difficult to look beyond MailDroid, and it's what we now use ourselves" - App2Review.com
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY THE AD VERSION BEFORE BUYING. THE AD VERSION IS FREE!!!!
ACTIVESYNC AND CALENDAR IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!
SPAM SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT CARRY OVER FROM AD TO PRO.
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card (you must have version 1.70+ which has this feature) from the global preferences screen. If you are on version 2.90+, this has a new approach for exporting this info and will also include anything that the spam filter may have learned. This is the new approach to exporting. NOTE: Starting with version 3.24 you can now export out your pop3 emails in MBox format to export and import through different versions of MailDroid.
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don't need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings using import legacy if you exported settings prior to 2.90 or choose import if you used the new approach of exporting settings out available in version 2.90 and above.
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR LICENSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND INCLUDE YOUR GOOGLE ORDER NUMBER.
1. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
2. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
3. MailDroid Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
4. MailDroid Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
3. Two Widgets
4. Switch between 3 icons when adding the counter widget
5. More will be coming....
kw:mail,email,yahoo mail,yahoo email,aol,hotmail,msn,live mail,blackberry,mail system,droid mail,droidmail,mail droid,gawab,fastmail,gmx,aol mail,gmail,google mail,IMAP,POP3,365,Office 365, thunderbird, outlook, pgp, encryption
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit Blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup to SD Card and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Two panel landscape support for Tablets (NEW) greater than 6 inches
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync for Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
• Support for 3 new type templates; Identity, Social Security and Passport
❖ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ❖
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95). Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies and algorithms
- BTC and sha256d based coins
- LTC and scrypt based coins
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane based coins
- Multithreaded mining able to run as many threads as the double of device core number.
- Supports both http and stratum protocol.
- Ability to manage multiple configurations to be able to change from one pool to other quickly.
- Neon optimization support.
- Menu option to show current session stats.
- Notification support while running the miner in background.
- Option to set priority for the miner.
If you only need one algorithm, please check the following apps:
- BTC and sha256d: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.sha256
- LTC and scrypt: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.scrypt
- Yacoin and scrypt-jane: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.jane
- Quarkcoin: market://details?id=com.miner.quark
Do you want to try it before buying? There is also a limited free version supporting all algorithms: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner
oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories with custom icons.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the Android USB device.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the USB device.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself. Even the choice of Favorite Category is encrypted.
• Encrypts data using AES and Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 and 128 bits. And also supports Triple DES with key sizes of 168 and 112 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the Google play. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
DataVault for Android delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator, security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately). DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
➤ Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
➤ Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
➤ Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
✓ Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
✓ Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
✓ Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
✓ Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
✓ Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
✓ Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
✓ Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
✓ Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
✓ On-device backup to SD card.
✓ Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or Windows (sold separately) using Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Webdav or SD Card. User guide and troubleshooting FAQ available on our web site.
✓ Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
✓ Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
✓ Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
✓ Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
✓ Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
✓ Select master password hint.
✓ Support for Android Tablets such as Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, HTC Flyer, Acer Iconia and many more.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST). Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
Easy, Powerful, Fast and Secure!
Personal Manager allows you to store:
• Account and Password Web
• Credit Cards
• Account and Password of your bank
• Account and Password PC
- PROTECT THE APPLICATION WITH A PASSWORD to your liking, with the ability to change it when you want and this allows you to be the only one to access the application!
- E 'was used advanced security method and therefore also in case of loss or if you want to pay your device to your friend, no one will ever access your data!!
- You can edit and / or delete the various input data at any time and with utter simplicity!
- You have inserted the ability to export and import the file containing all the information you have stored, and the database is exported to the SD card of your device and you can find it in the folder (password.manager / database / Password.db).
Copy this file to your PC or a USB to always have a backup copy that you can import into your device at any time!
Using the buttons you can copy to the clipboard of your device every single temporary password or account allowing you to paste data into other applications or websites!
*** If you have any advice on how to improve the application or graphic problems, etc. .. do not hesitate to contact me, i will solve immediately.
Password manager, account manager, credit cards, Pc, Bank