IMPORTANT, GMAIL USERS
To allow PGP Mail to access your GMail emails, you have to setting your GMail account. More info here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255.
All data from PGP Mail are ciphered, including your account info.
PGP Mail is an Android application which combines a standard email client with a PGP encryption framework. With this unique application no need of getting bored managing several and complex applications. Everything has been centralized in a very intuitive way (much easier than computer solutions such as Thunderbird or Enigmail) in one single app.
OpenPGP safeguards your emails andprotects your privacy.
In order to seal the email content (either on your Android phone, on the mail server, on your computers and above all while sending over the internet), and make it incomprehensible for any intrusive person, OpenPGPciphers and signs both your emails and those of your correspondents (S/MIME, GPG, PGP MIME formats are supported). With a very convenient design, PGP encryption use can be activated by default for a subset of contacts orcan be set to remain optional.
All your emails are protected against the lost or the theft of your phone.
PGP Mail ensures this protection by fully encrypting any data that is stored by the app. Downloaded emails (even if they were not already encrypted by PGP), attached documents, contact lists (together with their PGP key when applicable), settings...
Rooting the device is not necessary for this application.
Unlike several apps, you do not need to have the root permissions to run this application. You just need to install the app, set your email account and PGP key, and you’re good to go! Fully protected! This is easy, intuitive, and it is what anyone is looking for.
Regarding emails, this app enables you :
- to set up your email account (automatic set up for famous email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Live, or any other IMAP, POP and SMTP accounts on top of SSL),
- to read, write, answer or delete emails,
- to have a glimpse of emails, by conversation,
- to see, create folders and drag-and-drop emails,
- to handle any type of received attached files ( for instance open them, and savethem in the external storage) and compose emails containing attached files,
- to delete emails,
- to PGP encrypt email.
Regarding PGP key management, the app enables you :
- to generate your own PGP keys (DSA Elgamal, DSA, RSA),
- to import your PGP key or PGP keys of your contacts via the system external storage (for instance with a text file from your email client software Thunderbird or Enigmail),
- to import PGP public key from an email attached file,
- to send your PGP public key by email, in an attached file,
- to export your PGP public and/or private key to the phone external storage (for instance in a text file that can be then imported by software such as Thunderbird and Enigmail),
- to export your contact public keys to the phone external storage (a file text that can then be imported in software such as Thunderbird or Enigmail).
Regarding PGP encryption, the app enables you:
- to encrypt-only, sign-only, or both encrypt and sign an email (for one or several recipients),
- to decrypt and/or validate an email signature as well as files that have been attached with PGP,
- regarding your contacts, the app enables you,
- to create/delete/modify internal PGP Mail contacts,
- to bind a contact with a PGP public key and choose a default encryption rule for the contact (always encrypt and sign emails for this recipient, never encrypt any email for this recipient,…),
- to import a contact list from the Android phone.
Regarding data encryption, this app enables you:
- to locally encrypt, on the phone itself, both your PGP and email settings, downloaded emails (together with their attached files), contact list, everything with a strong ciphering algorithm (AES algorithm),
- to modify the application password.
One App to manage email, sms and calls!
+ PGP encryption of emails
+ Search & Filter
+ Chat Mode (use EMail like SMS)
+ Call Recorder (check out free version first, if this is important for you!)
+ Tells what's going on using Android's speech engine
+ Sychronizes SMS/Calls from mobile to tablet/pc through your mailbox
+ Scheduler control
+ Multiple imap idle
+ Alarm function
+ Own address management
PLEASE CHECK FREE VERSION FIRST TO GO SURE YOUR DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE!
The MCC is, as the title suggests, far more than just an enhanced email client:
It brings together the 3 ways of mobile communication:
Email, SMS and Calls.
A thematic mapping of messages is done automatically after a single indication of the criterion: Contact or origin.
Topics can be free defined, the movement to server-side folders is done by the MMC also.
So the created order will be available at you PC's email client too, even SMS and phone call entries get uploaded, if you want so.
The Message Control Center is trimmed for efficiency:
The synchronization with your mailboxes is done in the background, your operation with the program is just as intuitive.
+ The overview of all news and topics is created 2 dimensional,
the constant changing of folders to view messages inside is obsolete!
+ An email conversation is simple as SMS: >> just type your reply and send,
where the change between call, SMS and email is possible at any time.
+ Widgets for the homescreen represent the current message status
and serve shortcuts to the several topics.
+ Encryption and decryption of emails (PGP) without a need of technical background
In addition, the Control Center offers some more convenient special functions:
+ Voice output:
With an intelligent summary the MCC will inform you by
Android speech about incoming messages.
That this is more than a nice gimmick, is clearly at the latest,
if your take, due to the announcement, the device NOT in your hand!
+ The MCC operates in so-called modes of operation:
For each mode of operation can be acoustic issues and accounts-call intervals
be adjusted. So it is not only possible subtle or no signals at "Meeting" set, but also
to restrict the retrieval of messages in "free time" to private accounts.
+ Scheduled control:
The changing from one operation mode to another, can be controled by the included scheduler:
Issues like "Daily by 23 clock: sleep" or "weekday from 17 clock: Leisure" are possible.
+ Alarm function:
By sending a codephrase like "house on fire" or "glass is empty" familiar people
are able to contact you even the mcc operates in sleep mode. Similar to an alarm clock,
MCC will stop vibrating, singing or beeping even after manual confirmation.
+ Your personal data are protected in a simple way:
The Message Control Center includes its own contact management, third-party apps have no access by default.
Of course this internal addressbook can be synchronized in whole or in parts with the Android's address book.
+ Little things on the side:
- Fast access to Public-Key Server by addressbook contacts
- Easy creation of new key pairs and autmatic publishing to Public-Key Server
- SSL / TLS encryption for secure communications with IMAP / SMTP
- 3D/Glanz/SW-Optik is not your thing? Colors and styles can be largely adapted to personal preferences!
- SMS client in thread view
- The voice acting is freely configurable: Create text with placeholders for subject, sender, SMS or E-mail Subject
- Up to 10 IMAP accounts and 99 folders can be easily processed simultaneously on a fairly new smartphone
- Export and import of address book and settings support installation on multiple devices
- MCC uses the Bouncy Castle Crypto API: www.bouncycastle.org
The MCC dies NOT transmit any information to the manufacturer or third parties, even in anonymised form.
- it is not necessary to remember dozens of your passwords, pin codes and other important pieces of information, you have to remember only one master password to access NS Wallet.
- all your information is encrypted using AES cypher algorithm, nobody will be able to access your private information even if your device is lost or stolen
- the app is very flexible, there is possibility to add any type of your own custom information
- the app automatically creates backup files and stores them in separate folder on SD card/internal storage
- app is locked automatically if it is not used
- embedded password generator can be used to produce highly secure passwords
NS Wallet Cloud includes also all premium features for free
- theme changing (you can select one of 11 beautiful graphical themes)
- fonts changing
- search functionality
- special folder "Recently viewed", the folder is showing recently viewed items
- special folder "Frequently viewed", the folder is showing frequently viewed items
- special folder "Expiring soon", the folder is showing the items with the dates of one month in the future and earlier (very useful to track expiry dates of your credit/debit cards)
- Automatic backup of the data to your favorite cloud service (we support Dropbox & Google Drive)
!!!!!! Important !!!!!!
Remember your master password by heart or put it down on the paper and put it into real safe. It is not possible to restore your data if you forgot/lost your password because the data is encrypted and your password is the only key to decrypt the data. Our support team will not reply any requests asking how to get access to your data if you lost your password because it is just not possible.
It is simple, clean, neatly organized, lightweight, yet powerful word processor designed for both tablets and phones.
Work with smooth scrolling pages with font, keyboard, and many other options!
EXPORT AND SHARE SEAMLESSLY
The app supports browser for My notes, SD card, External SD card, My Document, and Box - copy and paste among storages seamlessly.
Almost every edit options can be changed in the editor – no switching back and forth to settings screen. For fast navigation and operation, on-screen toolbars are provided.
Organize documents in your own way. Make different styles of folders and move your notes, or you can make copy of your notes.
SECURE YOUR DATA
The app offers backup and restore feature. Use password protection to keep your note safe.
Some of the xWriter features include:
1) Browse and edit from My Notes, SD card, External SD card, My Document, and Box
2) Folder - create unlimited depth of folders, you can delete/rename folders and move notes to folder
3) Folder style - 9 different folder styles to choose from
4) Search notes - search your notes in specific folder
5) Share document
6) Export as txt or pdf
7) PDF export options - page size(A4, A3, etc), page margins (narrow, wide, etc), print page number, text color, background color, password encryption and more
1) Fast touch interaction through its own gesture engine
2) Toolbar for save, select all, cut, copy, paste, undo/redo, page up/down/begin/end, and page next/prev/first/last
3) Unique background, font, text size, page margin, and line spacing settings for each note
4) 10+ different note styles to choose from
5) Pages - add pages to your note and flip pages by swipe gesture or toolbar buttons
6) Page thumbnail view and manipulation - insert/delete/merge/add pages
7) undo & redo
8) Text search - search for characters up/down with case sensitive search option
9) Fonts – in addition to sans serif, monospace, and serif, it supports arial, courier, times, georgia, and verdana only if installed in your device
10) Keyboard - capitalize all/sentence/word options, and enable suggestions
11) Auto save - choose to save automatically or not
12) Word Count
13) Text selection (double tap or long press to select a word)
14) Insert page, delete page, insert page break, merge pages
It’s is compatible with android devices with version 2.2+ including tablets and phones such as Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Asus Transformer, Acer Picasso, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Optimus G Pro, etc.
ZShaolin saves you time and effort to be set on Android with a PRO terminal full of authentic GNU/Linux tools: local storage and LAN services, no ads and no clouds.
☞ Vim (fully featured) to edit texts with syntax highlight and more
☞ Emacs console the lisp extensible editor, fully featured
☞ RSync to transfer large files over the Internet
☞ OpenSSH client and daemon to connect remote machines
☞ Tmux console terminal screen manager and multiplexer
☞ Mongoose shares files on LAN over HTTP and WebDAV
☞ FFMpeg to convert, decode and encode audio and video files
☞ ImageMagick to convert and manipulate all image formats
☞ dcraw and jhead to edit raw photo formats and metadata
☞ Sox and OggZ to manipulate and convert audio files
☞ GnuPG and Steghide to hide and protect secret files
☞ HTop, NCdu and other tools to understand what's going on
☞ Awk, Sed, Curl and GNU tools for shell scripts
☞ Manpages and even Games, how can we live without them? ;^)
As you can imagine ZShaolin is there to make an hacker's life easier when using Android, while offering a friendly learning environment for shell scripting.
+ experimental packages:
☞ Git versioning system (limited to local functions)
☞ Lynx a textual web browser
☞ Midnight Commander file manager for console
ZShaolin comes complete with all manual pages of included programs (just use man!)
There is plenty of documentation freely available on the Internet in English and other languages on how to use a terminal console, here below we suggest some introductory reading:
☞ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z_shell Information about the Z-shell
☞ http://en.flossmanuals.net/command-line Introduction to the command-line
☞ http://zshwiki.org ZSh user's wiki
☞ http://grml.org/zsh/grml-zsh-refcard.pdf ZSh configuration reference card
☞ http://www.imagemagick.org/script image manipulation
☞ http://sox.sourceforge.net/Docs/Documentation audio manipulation
☞ http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html video manipulation
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Remote Shell (NEW!)
To log-in using another computer on the local network via SSH run 'z-ssh' and follow the instructions.
ZShaolin will generate keys and launch an ssh daemon.
☯☯☯☯☯☯ Known Bugs
☞ SWIFT keyboard not supported.
☞ UTF-8 extended characters are not supported (yet).
☞ Only ARM devices supported, no Intel (yet).
☞ Not really a bug, but you need approx 240MB free! be sure there is enough space in FLASH (not sdcard)
We are actively developing ZShaolin and we welcome your bug reports: please report your problems on https://github.com/dyne/ZShaolin/issues and not in the market comments! We do our best to help and improve the software, but you need to make sure your hardware is in a good state and test twice if you can reproduce the bug. And rember this is software for developers and sysadmins: people who read the manuals and love to care about details! ;^)
This application is still in development: by buying it you will support its progress, on our website we also detail how your money is spent.
If you don't have money to pay, you can build ZShaolin yourself: its all made with free and open-source software. To get to the sources follow links from the homepage on https://www.dyne.org/software/zshaolin
Many people supported this development by buying this app: MANY THANKS!
And happy hacking! :^)
Which key rings have you certified, and which key owners have vouched for the key rings you currently hold? What trust have you accorded to them, and what relevance does it have?
Decide for yourself.
* Create, certify, revoke, and delete key rings
* Encrypt, sign, verify, and decrypt files and text messages
* Search, Import, and Export to key servers
* Add/Remove key servers
* Add user IDs and subkeys
* Change primary user ID
* Revoke key rings, subkeys and certifications
* Change key expiration and password
* Assign nicknames to key owners
* Assign trust to key owners
* Set your own policy for key validation
* Navigate your Web of Trust
* Remembers password of most recently used encrypting/decrypting key for 15 minutes after last use
* Auto-lookup of unknown signing keys
* Import key rings from File, Key Server, or Bluetooth
* Export key rings to File, Key Server, Mail, or Bluetooth
* Integrates seamlessly with the Squeaky Mail email client
With PGP KeyRing for Android, you can easily certify and exchange key rings and continually expand your Web of Trust.
Many thanks to Isildo Mendes for the Portuguese translation!
PGP KeyRing conducts strict tests on the contents of the key rings you import. All assertions - user ids and email addresses, subkeys, certifications, and revocations - are thoroughly verified. Are the digital signatures backing these claims valid? If the answer is "no" for any portion of a key ring you attempt to import, it is rejected in its entirety. You can therefore be sure that any key ring accepted into PGP KeyRing was not tampered with en route to you and is perfectly genuine.
For this reason, third party certifications (for example, by your friends) will only be recognized if the certifier's public certificate has also been imported. Access to the certifier's public key the only way PGP KeyRing can be sure the certification is actually genuine.
PGP KeyRing works with HKP key servers. This is why you can add them freely. In general, HKP key servers are available on port 11371. More information should be available on the web.
PGP KeyRing can be used seamlessly by Squeaky Mail to send and receive encrypted messages. No manual jumping between apps required. Squeaky Mail is based entirely on the popular, open source email client K-9 Mail.
PRIVACY: PGP KeyRing stores your private keys - encrypted using a block cipher algorithm and protected by your password - locally on the phone. They are only ever used to perform the encryption operations YOU have specified. They are NEVER transferred off the phone. (The Internet permission is used to access Key Servers and the help page.) In fact, if you try and export your private keys by Mail or Bluetooth, PGP KeyRing will only transfer your public keys. Secret keys can only be exported to FILE locally on the phone. You decide what happens from there. Similarly, PGP KeyRing does not collect metrics on how you use the app, nor does it transmit any information related to your identity.
Now there is a solution.
No need to remember passwords anymore for encrypting/decrypting files.
Define your own pattern for encrypting/decrypting a file.
Features of Advanced File Browser
1. No need to remember password for encryption/decryption.
2. Encrypt/Decrypt files using a pattern.
3. Encrypt/Decrypt complete Directory using a single pattern
4. Zip files/Directories
5. Copy Files/Directories
6. Paste Files/Directories
7. Delete Files/Directories
8. Select multiple Files/Directories for above operations.
9. Launch files based on file types.
10.Thumbnail view for Images.
11.DES encryption algorithm
Note: Internet access is required for Admob Advertisements. Paid version free of ads is available without requiring internet access for $0.99
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
Then give PGP SMS "writing sms" permissions.
- secure sms transmission with asymmetric encryption
- totaly over sms
- public-key infrastructure (PKI)
- comfortable and easy use
If you want to share sensitive data with someone, others should not be able to spy the data. To reach this goal we created this app.
With this app, an attacker, who probably intercepted the sms to get its content, cannot get any information from the content because he can not do anything with the encrypted text.
A Keypair is created.
With the Public Key you encrypt a message.
With the Private Key you decrypt an encrypted message.
You send your Public Key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message. The person encrypts the message with your Public Key and sends the encrypted Message to you. ONLY YOU can decrypt the encrypted Message with your Private Key.
Instruction to send encrypted messages:
- your friend shares you his public key
- now you can send him an encrypted message
Instruction to get encrypted messages
- create a keypair if you dont have one
- share your public key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message.
If you have suggestions, feel free to contact us. :)
tags: privacy, encryption, private, public, keys, secure, sms, secure sms, pgp, gpg, message, crypted, encrypted, secret, encoded, decoded, anti, prism.
Any problems? Feel free to contact me.
Attention: Currently some cyanogenmod nightlies have an error while sending multipart sms messages.
SQLCipher is an SQLite extension that provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files. To date, the core library has been open-sourced, sponsored and maintained by Zetetic LLC, and it was ported to Android in 2011 by the Guardian Project.
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: NoteCipher is available for friends who speak: Catalan, (Català), English, French (Français), German (Deutsch), Norwegian (Bokmål), Spanish (Español), Turkish (Türkçe), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/notecipher/
***Please Report Bugs***
This is a big project, so bugs are inevitable. Help us improve this software by filing bug reports about any problem that you encounter. Feature requests are also welcome!
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info.
★ CHAT WITH US: we want feedback! Find us on IRC: #guardianproject on freenode and oftc
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject.
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Our code is transparent. You can take a look or join the community to help make Notecipher even better https://github.com/guardianproject/notecipher
★ FREE SOFTWARE: We operate under the GNU General Public License (GPLv3+)
After downloading OME Viewer, open the message in your email app, tap the attachment, and choose 'OME Viewer'.
Requirement: Android 4.0+
Source code available at Github under MIT license. https://github.com/vishesh/sealnote
• Password protection (256-bit AES encryption)
• Organize notes using colors codes and tags
• Three different styles to list your notes and please your eyes
• Password expires after configurable timeout
• Protect content from screenshots, window switcher and other non-secure displays
• Multi-column layout with number of columns optimized for your screen size.
• Simple and easy to use UI/UX
• No ads ever!
• Create encrypted data file for backup/restore
Advantages of encrypting notes:
• Keep private information such as credit cards, bank account, passwords and ideas in a single place
• Notes are encrypted locally so no one else can access, read or modify them, unless they have password.
• Since encryption is done at storage level, accessing notes directly from disk is not possible. If you ever lose phone, you won't lose your notes to thieves.
Q: Why not use XYZ app with application lock?
A: Application locks prevents user from opening application, but does not secure the storage. Hence adversary can simply access the storage file directly and read the content. Using encryption is proper secure way to keep sensitive information safe.
Q: If someone connects phone to computer and copies/read the data file storing all the notes, can't they read everything?
A: They can't. No one can, regardless how they access the data file (unless they have your secret password). The application uses a technique called encryption. Encryption uses your password to convert notes to unreadable form which makes no sense to anyone even computer. This can be converted back to readable text only using exact same password.
Q: I forgot my password. How do I recover my notes?
A: You can't. Your password is not stored anywhere but in your brain. If you lose your password, you will lose all your notes. Storing password locally or on server is a security hole which should be avoided.
Q: I can't take screenshots from app or I see blank screenshot in application switcher. What's wrong?
A: You probably have enabled "Secure Window" feature in SealNote settings. Disable it to be able to take screenshots or show window content in application switcher.
Email : email@example.com
File bug reports at Github https://github.com/vishesh/sealnote/issues or email at above address with [Sealnote][BUG] tags in subject.
AWK~plus has "AWK Programming Language" function and
object oriented and a functional programming function.
It is the script practice environment of the next generation.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
After 3 failed login attempts, the application is blocked for 5 minutes for security reasons and stores date and time of the attempt of unauthorized access. When the owner of the device will enter later in the app will display a message indicating the date and time of the access attempt.
All data, notes and password, are encrypted and stored ONLY on your device.
Guard your password carefully because, in case of loss, both the password and the data is not recoverable in any way, unless it has been backed up through the functionality of Export, only in this case you can reinstall the app and then proceed to restore the backup file.
- Normal or urgent notes. You can filter them by normal or by urgent.
- Search engine to quickly find your information.
- Import/Export data to a file for backup or device change. The exported data is encrypted for security reasons, by opening the file it is impossible to determine the content.
- Options Edit, Delete and Share on each memo.
- Session expires after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Notes on permissions:
- Read/Write External Storage permission is required for the export of data.
- Internet permission is required for the presentation of advertisements in the free version.