Beautiful Timer is an elegant timer in Holo style, simple but especially powerful. Given its versatility, it can easily be used as a kitchen timer, parking timer or for any other action that requires a countdown like laundry, a nap, or simply cooking an egg.
With this timer, you’ll be able to:
✔ Set unlimited Timers (PRO)
✔ Add or delete unlimited presets (PRO)
✔ Start a timer from the current widget on your desktop or lockscreen (PRO)
✔ Add a personalized ringtone for each timer (PRO)
✔ Quick timer
✔ Quickly add 30 sec./1 min. /5min. /10min. timers (PRO)
The application also offers these fantastic features:
✔ Resistant to restarts of your cellphone
✔ Share the current timer via NFC
✔ *Non intrusive* notifications for each timer
✔ Notifications with Restart and Interrupt buttons (available only for the latest versions of Android)
✔ Notifications with running indicator
✔ Dirty hands? Move your hand over the telephone a couple of times to make the timer snooze. (PRO)
Save your favorite times through the dedicated icon, and make them restart with a click using the widget or the blue ribbon.
Egg timer? Reminder alarm? Alarm for a healthy sleep after dinner? Cooking Timer?
Originally, "Multi Timer" was planned as simple kitchen timer (originally "KITchen TImer", thus "Kitty"), but as it grew up, it became a universal timer app.
(The reasons of the rights that "Multi Timer" needs are given at the end of this description)
Do you want to:
* be able to run multiple timers concurrently, clearly arranged?
* be able to start timers with only one touch (from the homescreen, even the dock for immediate access)?
* manage pre-configured timers with own icons and sounds?
* have optimal use of different layouts of Smartphone and Tablet?
* have an app that is without advertisement even in the free version?
* see the remaining time of the next timer in the notification tray?
* ... and other nice-to-haves
My main point was: simple and fast handling, and ease of use.
- "Multi Timer" has three groups: a quick start group in the main activity, where you can put the most-used timers to start them by tapping them once. A group of running (or paused) timers, and a group of expired timers.
- you can link timers onto your homescreen to enable single-tap starting (and stopping) of a timer.
- sounds and icons are managed using repositories, so that they can be easily assigned to timers.
- timers can be grouped visually by color and icon, and sorted by name, duration or usage frequency.
- nearly every activity has a small help popup, describing the purpose and options of the current activity.
- time can have a pre-warning alarm, that can be used either as pre-warning (not to start a new task before the timer ends) or as implicit double-duration-timer (for example soft and hard-boiled eggs).
- the main screen and the screen with running timers can be locked, so that you can put the smartphone in your pocket with active screen, to make looking at the remaining times easily!
Concerning the required app rights and the reasons for them: camera (to take own photos as icons), microphone (for own sounds), Touchscreen (optional brightness control), call state (mute timer when a call comes in).
Keywords: egg timer, kitchen timer, alarm
Can also be used as shower timer or tea timer.
Press the menu button to get into the settings menu. Can be moved to SD-card.
User manual: http://qweqweq.com/applabs/pro.html
Convert between household units at the touch of a button. Works with standard U.S. and Metric units.
Please Note, we've been getting many people questioning why you can't convert some units, e.g. Grams to Teaspoons. The reason is simple, it's impossible. You cannot convert a unit of mass to a unit of volume and vice versa. It's like asking, how many feet are in a pound?
Have multiple timers running at the same time.
Add new timers quickly.
Swipe to reset.
Custom notification sounds.
This is great to use as a kitchen timer or to remind you the ironing has been done. Proving bread? Letting the kids play on the computer for a specified time? Want a 3 minute nap? Setting it up barely requires you to be awake.
This app is open source.
FREE of charge
FREE of advertisements
FREE of smelly permissions
Countdown timer and interval timer
Duration up to 100 hours
Select between continuous ring and a variety of self-cancelling ring duration options.
Select between single countdown or repeating countdown interval timer.
Numeric keypad for fast time setting
Automatically handles extended range data such as 90 minutes
Accurate time measurement
The device does not have to stay awake
One-touch adjustable volume (on most screen sizes)
Large timer display
The self-cancelling ring duration options allow you to use the timer in the same way as a mechanical kitchen timer. The device doesn't demand that you stop what you are doing and attend to it when it sounds.
Numeric keypad entry ensures that the timer can be set with the fewest possible number of finger movements, saving you time when things are hectic.
The alarm will sound even if the device is asleep.
Great for cooking, sport, workouts, studying, games, or whatever you need a timer for!
Remembers the last time that you used so that it makes it easier to just pull out and put them in timeout without much fuss (from your phone that is...) Able to sit up in your notification bar too and run while you browse and do other things that you would like to do. Gives a classic egg timer ring to let you know that it's done and the animation is to help children know when it's close to being done without having to know numbers!
Note: I know it's not the prettiest on the tablet, but I decided not to make a tablet version yet since there isn't any demand. It works and all, just isn't visually pretty. :P
I try to make a habit of listening to reviews. ;) So feel free to leave any constructive comments.
* Simple Elegant UI
* Three scales (second, minute, hour) available.
* Vibration + Ringing on time-up reminder
== Buy the Full Version to ==
* Remove Ads
* Customize Timer Skins and Background
* Customize Alarm Ringtone
* Do Other Tweaks
* Remove permissions
-- Phone state and GPS permissions are only for Ads --
Tag: egg, parking, training, cooking, excercise, work out, power nap,